• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Harry Potter the new story AU

I was the last one to post before Shadow_Pup. So it would have to be either you are Bunny who needs to post next. I can not make a post without it being considered a double post after thei comment is deleted.

I was thinking the explosion would have hit the wall not her arm directly. It was a piece of the debri that had cut her arm. Also at the moment she is running on adrenalin to protect herself and others. I was thinking it would all catch up to her in my next post.
Good, because the explosion would still affect her more than just give her a cut on the arm

I said mainly muggle borns. I was not calling her muggle born. She did mean that Orchid was muggle born, but she was mainly generalizing it to them because she is a pureblood. She may know more about them, but that does not mean that she is immune to putting half bloods into the same box as muggle borns at times.