• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Harry Potter the new story AU

Here is my second character. I thought she might be someone to shake things up. I also thought it might be fun to tie in my other character and KillerBunny's character as well.

Name: Becka Malfoy
Blood: Pureblood
Your house: Slythern
Your occupation: Potion Master, Master Healer, Hogwarts Head healer and Potion Teacher.
Appearance: Becka has a small build petite and stands around 5'3. She has pale skin that causes her eyes to stand out. Her eyes are a very bright blue that seem to sparkle in the sun. Becka's hair is very long and straight. It comes down to her lower back and is parted on the left. Becka's hair is very light in color, it is blond in color but almost white. For clothing, she tends to wear more modern clothing then her profession would suggest. Her go to is a pair of ripped skinny jeans, a dark green vneck sweater, and a pair of black 4" heels. Around her neck is a necklace that her cusin gave her. It is a heart shaped locket that opens to reveal a picture of Jessi and Becka together.
Personality: Becka is not as cold as her appearance first suggest. She is kind, but has a way of doing things that are methodical and almost cold. It shows in her healing which she has a strong nack for since she was in Hogwarts as a student. Potions is another love for her, she tends to find time to create or improve them.
Backstory: Becka grew up as an only child, well until Tomas came to stay with them. They grew close for a bit, but being a Malloy, Becka was very competitive and always wanted to outdo Tomas. Though after awhile she grew to love him like a brother one she never really had.

Spending some time in America with her cousin, Jessi Black, she learned a lot of her kind nature from her. Learning that not everyone has to be cruel to get what they want. Becka was still cold, but others saw the change and thought it was for the best. Well except for her parents, who have always wanted her to be more like them.

During Hogwarts, Becka learned of her love for potions. Her second year was one where she excelled in both potions and healing. That year was big for her as she learned of her talent for the healing arts.

After going on to study under healers at St. Margo's, Becka went back to Hogwarts and became the head healer before she was 24. Working after hours on her potions, Becka soon became the Master of Potions two years after that.
Faction: Grey
Other: (Duck)
Becka has a small pet pusdo dragon as a pet. Most of the time it can be seen around her shoulders. Her name is Snow seeing as she is an ice dragon and pure white in color. Snow's eyes were a bright icey blue. Becka has a connection with Snow, and is able to see through their eyes as if they were her own.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Here is a dark character.

Name: Endorsi Blake
Blood: Full Blood
Your house: Slytherin
Your occupation: Spy working for Thomas Dumbledore
Appearance: She is kind of short and slender, with brown hair, blue eyes and freckles. She wears black jeans, a white tank-top and black boots. She is a metamorphagus so her appearance changes often but this is her normal appearance.
Personality: She is pretty cruel and evil, she has a hatred towards muggles and hates being given orders, unless they are from the dark lord, who she respects and admires. She is good at pretending to be others and can fake emotions with ease.
Backstory: She grew up in a respected family, who all did bad things at some point in their lives, a lot of her family is ashamed of what they have done, but her mother was never ashamed of the things she has done for what she believes in and raised Endorsi to believe the same, she was caught impersonating Thomas Dumbledore by one of his followers and brought to him, where she eventually became a spy, capable of becoming anyone and impersonating them, even having impersonated ministry officials, she was sent to askaban once when she was 23, she got out 5 years later, by impersonating a guard and tricking a newly hired guard into letting her out.
Faction: Dark
Other: Duck

I do not really mind either way, but I have not really seen the Malfoys as dark. At least not all of them. Lucuicious, Draco's father, I have always seen as someone who would force his wife and son to following the dark lord.

For Draco"s mother, I have always saw her as somone who is not dark, but more on the grey side of things. Yes she wants things to be her way, but I have kind of saw that Draco's father as someone who would force her to into being more like him.

For Draco I have always seen him as somone who has always just wanted to please his father. He has never really been shown how to act in a loving way. In fact it is Becka's mother who has helped her become the kind person she is. Though she is cold as well.

For the black family I have changed a bit of the backstory to include a daughter, so I would have to exclude them from being dark. Though they never really were dark in the first place.

Also at @Joelkjn Ōkami, if you allow @EeviumZ, to have someone who is younger to be in the RP, it would tie in that Becka is a potions master and head healer for hogwarts. Otherwise Becka would not have much room to interact with other very much seeing as she will be spending most of her time teaching.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
The Blacks have always followed the dark lord and are dark. The Malfoys I can agree that Mr Malfoy kind of forced them to the dark lords bidding. But before Narcissa and Draco every Malfoy has been dark according to what I have read

Excuse me Lord Malfoy lord of the noble house of Malfoy.

that is a question a wanted to ask. I think we should have the titles as such as lord and lady and heir. That means certain people such as me have more say, more money and have to go to the Wizengamot every month to decided laws and what not. What do you think? I think it can be a good help to the story and plot and a fun thing to play around with. I can explain it more in detail soon

Last edited:
The Blacks have always followed the dark lord and are dark. The Malfoys I can agree that Mr Malfoy kind of forced them to the dark lords bidding. But before Narcissa and Draco every Malfoy has been dark according to what I have read

Excuse me Lord Malfoy lord of the noble house of Malfoy.

that is a question a wanted to ask. I think we should have the titles as such as lord and lady and heir. That means certain people such as me have more say, more money and have to go to the Wizengamot every month to decided laws and what not. What do you think? I think it can be a good help to the story and plot and a fun thing to play around with. I can explain it more in detail soon
I think so too and that would give my character the most say in things out of everyone right now as he’s a Dumbledore, adopted Malfoy and the Dark Lord

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
But no you would have no pull in anything Wizarding related for just that reason. You are a dark lord. An outcast. Pure blood may respect and maybe even fear you but nothing more

@Joelkjn Ōkami, I know that the Blacks have been dark in the past, but with Sirius has a soft spot in my heart, seeing as he is one of my favorite characters from the series. So I have made him a bit more misunderstand and a fall guy for someone else.

Basically meaning that he is not completely innocent, but has not done what he should have to have been sent to Azkaban. Where Jessi visits every month when she can. Her mother mother was banished from Wizarding Britian for trying to help free Sirius.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Name: Mia Mallux
Blood: Unknown (she's pure-blood)
Your house: Slytherin
Your occupation: Student (plus one secret occupation during holidays)
Appearance: Mia has pastel-pink hair with black streaks running through it, and two different colored eyes - one red and one blue. She stands at the diminutive height of 5'1. Her face has a light dusting of freckles on it.
Personality: To fellow students, Mia is kind, sweet, and hyper - albeit a bit strange. But behind closed doors, Mia is a different person entirely. She is the textbook definition of a psychopath, displaying a joyful sadism and a passion for the dark arts. It's as if she is two consciousnesses in one body, that's how strange it is. Even with her young age, she is highly respected among Dark Artists.
Backstory: No one really knows why Mia is the way she is. She was a fairly strange child even as a toddler, being curious about everything and anything. One day, at an extremely young age, she found out about the dark arts. Once she began practicing them, there was no going back. The dark magic slowly drove her insane, almost taking control of her. Once she was nine, she was completely psychopathic - although she learned to hide it once she began drawing attention. She changed her appearance non-magically, trying to make herself look cuter and less suspicious - hence her pink hair - but the dark magic that had corrupted her still shone through every facade she put up.
Faction: Dark. If that wasn't obvious.
Other: Duck.

@Mango137, It is Canon that Narcissa, who is Draco's mother, is the brother of Sirius Black. Bellitrix Le'strainge is also Sirius sister. So by marriage, the Malfoy family are related to the Black family. Which would make Becka and Jessi cousins.

@Mango137, It is Canon that Narcissa, who is Draco's mother, is the brother of Sirius Black. Bellitrix Le'strainge is also Sirius sister. So by marriage, the Malfoy family are related to the Black family. Which would make Becka and Jessi cousins.
No. Bellatrix and Narcissa are Sirus’s cousins. If you’re saying your character is another child of Narcissa, that makes Bellatrix their aunt. I guess Sirius’s kid would be second cousins with that character, I forgot about Sirius and Narcissa being related.

On a different note, I’m sorry to inform you all that I’m going to be dropping this rp. I guess I was expecting it to be a little different, I’m not sure how I feel about changing the traits of canon characters.

That would probably be me. I had given Nevall a bit more confidence now that he is out of school. It would also be because of how Sirius is not as evil as in the books. Which I only done to fit my character's backstory. @Mango137, I am sorry that I offended you with my choices I did not see them as a problem.

Also Sirius still went to Azkaban, but before that had happened he had a child with Jessi's mother. Who is an Elf from another magical relem. I really am sorry for ruining some of the backstory for them.

Yeah it is an AU so changing character traits would be a thing. Although, i personally find Dumbledore to be manipulative. He literally bred Harry to die so they could get rid of the horocrux inside him. Which might seem reasonable, but wouldn't it be much better to just tell Harry everything he knew step by step? That's what i think atleast. Sorry if i ruin some more stuff for you :p

I don’t think that’s accurate about dumbledore, he’s the kindest person out there. “I cared about you too much,” said Dumbledore simply. “I cared more for your happiness than your knowing the truth, more for your peace of mind than my plan, more for your life than the lives that might be lost if the plan failed. In other words, I acted exactly as Voldemort expects we fools who love to act.

@EmoKitty21 it’s not particularly your fault or anything. In fact I don’t think anyone is at fault, it’s really just me being picky.

I agree with Mango on Dumbledore. He cared about Harry Potter too much in the end, to the point that he kept on telling himself that he was going to tell Harry, but never did for Harry's own happiness.

Also, does the Dark Lord rule Hogwarts? And the ministry. Because, if so, I might have to move my character's future job.

I don’t think that’s accurate about dumbledore, he’s the kindest person out there. “I cared about you too much,” said Dumbledore simply. “I cared more for your happiness than your knowing the truth, more for your peace of mind than my plan, more for your life than the lives that might be lost if the plan failed. In other words, I acted exactly as Voldemort expects we fools who love to act.

@EmoKitty21 it’s not particularly your fault or anything. In fact I don’t think anyone is at fault, it’s really just me being picky.
Well i for one is of a different opinion but there's no reason to argue about it :p

I agree with Mango on Dumbledore. He cared about Harry Potter too much in the end, to the point that he kept on telling himself that he was going to tell Harry, but never did for Harry's own happiness.

Also, does the Dark Lord rule Hogwarts? And the ministry. Because, if so, I might have to move my character's future job.
I don't rule Hogwarts or the ministry. In fact, my first thought was for me to murder someone in the ministry in my first post. And about Hogwarts, i could use @EeviumZ's OC as a spy as she's still young enough to go to that school.

I do have some influence in the wisarding world with the house of Dumbledore being a minor house and the house of Malfoy being more known and prestigious than that.