• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hall of Eggery

So, by now, you've probably seen the eggs, or gotten them yourself. Well, we like it when you hug our eggs and Pokemon. So, Pheo got a list together, and it's been passed through chat. Sem approved of putting it out here in linkage form, so, here. And stuff. If you have an egg account thing and we missed you, comment or something, and we'll add you in.

Uhm... can you really discuss the eggs\Pokemon? *shrug* Anyway, here you go. (Also, if someone that knew how wants to edit it to names, not a big ol' URL, that'd be fairly nice.

AetherGlaceon
Belle
Burp23
Carmen
Celadon
Chao
Chibi
Cody
D (Sem's Sister)
Database
Dark_Matter
Dragodden
Dway
El
Jert
Jet
Jeydis
Katie/Linkachu
KoL
LoN
Magpie
Middy
Nem
Pheo
RX/Hax
Prof. Cinders
Rain
Random-Hero
Ruko
Scott
SCT
Sem
Shado
Shiny
Shocari
Snaps
Stel
TBA
Tangrow
Tunduli
Virgil
Zacky

[size=7pt](ETA: Alphabetised!)[/size]

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
We can discuss them here sure. If people have questions then they should feel free to ask. Asking "What pokemon is in this egg?" type questions come to mind, among other things... WOOT.

Warm my eggs plz.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I'm just laughing inside that it's you whose made this thread, Cody XD

I shall announce that yesterday I finally hatched a female Buizel, after five consecutive males. Fifty Percent chance, I curse you for your mockery! Lutra has to be female. I'm sure other's have had the same problem. Good luck to you, Sem, in your quest for a correctly gendered Mime!

I'm ever so slightly thrilled to have finally evolved Sneasel and Riolu ^^ And Magpie still has the Celebi to make up for all those Buizel XD

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I just made an account. Just for fun. And to join the bandwagon. XD

You can find it in my sig once I edit it. Also, I chose random eggs.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Celebi annoyed me at first actually XD
I'd only just got Miltank and Treecko eggs when its egg appeared, and it ruined my plan to get my six favourite pokemon straight away. Once I realised what it was though (thanks to a PM from Virgil) I was slightly more loving XD

I hope LoN is http://gpxplus.net/user/LonColossus not http://gpxplus.net/user/Lon because I've been clicking the first one every day XD

Edit: I changed all the links to names, like you said you'd like :p
I also changed LoN's link to /LonColossus, because I'm almost 100% sure that's him. If it isn't, it'll be easy to change back XD

Oh..... yeah, that'd be LoN xD

And thanks for changing that, even with the PM I got, it would've taken me awhile xD

*runs off to check eggs*

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
And to think I was going to make a thread like this myself way back when... XD

Currently I'm on the hunt for Porygon and Riolu myself, and LoN mentioned what the Ditto egg description was but I can't remember anymore...

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
Guess who gave in. ^^"

Looking out for a ralts, and I have absolutely no idea what the (first) egg in my sig is. >>

My eggs seem to like avoiding you D:

Also, if anyone else is looking to get a Riolu egg after Katie, please let me know and I'll shake up the baby-maker box again :V

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
http://gpxplus.net/user/King+of+Lucario

I'd love to know what that odd, brown blotchy one is supposed to be.

EDIT: Just realized you've already added me, whups. Ah well.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Got me a Porygon too ^^

I'm also on the look out for Ditto in the Lab. I can't remember it's exact description, but it ends with something like 'the egg is soft to the touch' I think.

Currently I'm on the hunt for Porygon and Riolu myself, and LoN mentioned what the Ditto egg description was but I can't remember anymore...
Purple egg. Strange pattern that looks like eyes. Soft texture.

Also, you guys got the name right :p

Edit: Also (number 2 :p)... someone add Shiny to the list?

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Not to worry, if we are all dirty together then who's to judge? :p

What's really bad is that I found you before you posted here XD

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
ya, I noticed you'd hugged my eggs. Thanks :D -scurries off to return favour-

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
With all the personalities we have around here, that could be rather funstrange XD

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
You make it sound like one big Charms orgy - with Pokemon and eggies!

... I think I just borked my own mind @-@

And here I was trying to word that as innocently as possible XD

Not sure on the chance of getting a Shiny. The shop certainly is useful, although the one item I'd like, the Silph Scope, is rather expensive

Katie better have that porygon breed when it hatches, I require one >:3

Also I'll be hppy to assist anyone in obtaining a Riolu. Among other choice cretures are Castform and Kangaskhan. So tell me who wants one and I'll set them up at Daycare.

Wont be able to constantly click, so sorry if I seem rude during the weekdays, started up a new job and have very little free time.

Phione from the shelter woot!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Katie better have that porygon breed when it hatches, I require one >:3

Also I'll be hppy to assist anyone in obtaining a Riolu. Among other choice cretures are Castform and Kangaskhan. So tell me who wants one and I'll set them up at Daycare.

*Waves* Me! I wants a Riolu XD

And I'd be more than happy to breed my Porygon, but that all depends if a Ditto is needed or not ^^;

It may or may not, because I read that genderless and female can breed together to make eggs (I've seen it happen too). I think Porygon may be in the mineral egg group though.

So if anyone has hatched a Porygon, check the dex to see what egg group it's in. ^^

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Oh you bastard. That's a Missingno. >>;

I'm yet to run into the little icon-thing that generates them. Bets that it appears right when i'm party-locked?

... this site is TRYING to spite me, I swear. I spent HOURS yesterday in search of a Tropius, and one only appeared right when I was about to give up and go to sleep.

Did I mention that I saw a BAJILLION Snovers, and when I was looking for them they seemed to vanish?

(SHINING FINGERS the damn site)

I have warmed up many of your eggs... Would anyone care to help me out as I'm joining that site. So if any of you get a Drifloon egg or Shiny Beldum egg, contact pl0x.

Random-Homo. xD

Edit: Seems I went a little OTT inside!
Warm up my Mon, so I can hatch and free them, lol

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
... this site is TRYING to spite me, I swear. I spent HOURS yesterday in search of a Tropius, and one only appeared right when I was about to give up and go to sleep.

I know that feeling! I haunted that Shelter for two days, looking for Electrike eggs, but there wasn't a single one. Then, I finally found one and the Shelter has hardly been without one since. Sod's law and I are not friends