• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hall of Eggery

You have to have logged on in the past two weeks before the events, have the right number of clicks, and have an empty slot in your party to be able to get event eggs. After that, you don't have to do anything--even be online. The event eggs will just appear in your party.

Oh, sorry about that ^^;

I can find out by clicking your name at the top of the page or going to your public url--the page everyone else sees when they click you.

My daycare pokemon have now produced 750 eggs! I have the achievement 'Pokemon Breeder' now. The next ones I am aiming for are Professor Oak and Newbie Feeder.

http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=29577

I've just unlocked the achievement 'Professor Oak' and earned 200 points for it.

I'm really loving this new layout ^^ My only complaint is that I can't find out who I've clicked and haven't clicked me back. And the fact that you have to click to see people who've clicked you rather than it just being on display by default.

Loving the valenta family lol so cute and wierd. I swear if I get a darkrai again im gonna be supremely pissed. That would be my third and I dont even like the damn thing lol.

I love the Poketch! It's so cool! The new layout tricked me and I saw the Little Man, but didn't pay attention to him! I missed him! I already have a Missingno egg anyway. It was just the daycare man telling me my pokemon produced eggs!
Also, after one of my pokemon is fully evolved it will go into the underground and find me a hidden item! Good luck in the event everyone! I wonder what the 'delicious pudding' is.

The Pudding was actually a running gag for quite a bit XP

(Had to comment on that)

I looked on GTS+ forums and saw the gag! Danngit, I didn't get an event egg AGAIN. I have 4 event eggs in total, so I guess that's ok, but I really hope to get one in March's event.

I'm back on and clicking after a long hiatus but i didnt get any event eggs either- but luckily i found a manaphy and i started using the underground feature and i love it! i got an aerodactyl fossil!

Welcome back, Ulises ^^

The redistribution today is my last chance of getting an event egg so here's hoping! I really want to get a breedable novelty from this event.

Good to see you again, Ulises! I threw a charmander into the underground, but he hasn't come back up yet. Also, if I get just one more novelty OR legendary, then I'll get the achievement 'Novelty Seeker'/'Legendary Seeker'!

I just posted but w00t! You no longer have to scroll down to see what berry a Pokemon likes! It now says something like this:

The Pokémon appears to be focused on the spicy berry in your pocket.
She cannot mature as fast unless she is fed. Would you like to give her a berry?

If it's a neutral natured Pokemon, it'll just have the old message. I know it's just a minor change, but I appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait wait waiiiiiittttt...

Is THAT how you get fossil Pokemon? From the underground? That would make sense. I had no idea where everyone was getting those.

I didn't get anything from the event, but oh well. I have enough rare crap in my party already :p

Wait wait waiiiiiittttt...

Is THAT how you get fossil Pokemon? From the underground? That would make sense. I had no idea where everyone was getting those.

I hadn't a clue until I did some searching on GTS+ forums, then I wanted to send pokemon down there, I hope I get a fossil pokemon one day!

Also, I didn't notice about the berry thing until you popinted it out Carmen! That does make things easier.

I sent down my Smeargle the other day (to the underground), and he still hasn't come up. I need another novelty (I only have two - Bidofo+MissingNo).

Speaking of MissingNo, look what I found :
30bpoow.jpg

A MissingNo. in the shelter! :0 Plus, it's maturity was like 30%. T'was thinking 'bout clicking it, but I guess one is enough. :]

I seriously wish I had a shiny. Seems like I'm almost the only one without one. :[
Ah well. I might resume shiny-hunting sometime! (was doing some shiny Venonat hunting a few months ago)

Virgil, did you know you couldn't get Event eggs if you have three novelties/legendaries in your party?

Update:

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYIGOTADARKRAIWHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Yeah, I was gunning for a Slime Slugma or a Valentacool....and I got a Darkrai D:

*Goes to cry in a corner. I'm grateful, but I still want to cry in a corner.

It's ok Tunduli- i dont have any shinies t either. and i loove shinies.
Thanks for the warm welcome back guys!

im already looking forward to the mach event- oh and another way to look at your total interactions is in the statistics bar of the poketch.

Yay, I can post ^^

I'm excited about March's event as well. There's no particular Pokemon I want out of it, but I'm curious about the Mystery ones. But, I'm most excited about how lucky I got yesterday. I got a DRACOWYMSY!! I so, so nearly didn't get it though: I didn't see it until I'd nearly refreshed. During that time, someone else could've easily gotten it. Then when I clicked it, my computer lag.

Yeah.

Now I'm on the lookout for a Ditto so I can breed for more people.

I'm also excited about the event! Just for people who don't know/for future reference, here's the pokemon:

March 11th: Groudon - 6500 clicks
March 12th: Rayquaza - 6500 clicks
March 13th: It is a mystery - 6000 clicks
March 14th: Regice - 7000 clicks
March 15th: Articuno - 6500 clicks
March 16th: It is a mystery - 8000 clicks