• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hall of Eggery

(Gawd, how long has it been since I last posted on here? Dunno if anyone would have missed me though, mind you.)

Anyway, I just got a Mesprit too. xD

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
I just released all my eggs and pokemon in my party (and will do from my boxes in the future). These include a Darkrai Egg and a Clone Charmander.

I didn't get anything either, but now I'm tryin to hatch all these eggs I got...I wish I had a legendary of some sort though... Raikou would be an awesome egg to have... cant wait for the next event...

Alright, I finally started an account of my own~ So they hold events and such for rare or mystery eggs? That's pretty cool. I look forward to the next one :)

...Raikou was the mystery? I'm disappointed XD

Still on the look out for Manaphy too. It's my most wanted eggie XD I also really want an Easter Buneary

Ah the Fashion Case XD I bought one too, but I don't really like dressing up my Pokemon. I only use it for the terrain thingy (the white thing you Froslass is hovering over).

And on a random note, someone on my Pal Pad got banned XD One day, I looked down at my Pal Pad and saw the name C0mmnder Wymsy. Next thing I knew the name had a strike through; I clicked it and got a message saying he'd been banned. Now the name is no longer on my Pal Pad at all.

Man Wymsy has a massive ego. exclusive group of personal friends she gives draco wymies to. Group is there to worship her pokemon effigy.

>_____________>

Ouch. This is part reason why I don't want to get involved in the community there. It's unfair and it's insanity XD I guess Wymsy has the right to do as she pleases but sheesh.

I bought a fashion case too, I'm saving my points up for the pumpkin dress up item only on the 31st October!

Speaking of Halloween... Here's the information for the event!

October 28: Darkrai
October 29: Giratina
October 30: Super duper mystery Novelty :o

Also, I'm quite excited about the 'trick or click' thing, for those who don't know, you get extra points when you click on Halloween (12am - 12am server time)

Also, I'm quite excited about the 'trick or click' thing, for those who don't know, you get extra points when you click on Halloween (12am - 12am server time)

I'm very much looking forward to that. I've been wanting a boost in my points (like everyone else), so this is the perfect opportunity to get some extra ones. And it's also on the weekend, meaning I don't have to worry about school getting in the way.

So, Halloween on GPX was fun XD It was great getting the extra points and putting myself at over 10,000 points again. I didn't get any of the events this time around, but I'll live. Sure, it was the mystery novelties I wanted, but in the end, it was a good thing I didn't get it because...

image.png

It's officially the ugliest thing I've ever seen on the site, even beating the Dracowymsy. In fact, the Remorage has passed fugly (five times ugly) and entered the realm of tugly--TEN TIMES UGLY. This thing evolves into that awful Octillery that pops up if you attempt to block all the ads on the site.

Edit: Well, that's a bummer. I just found out you can no longer tell how much maturity an egg takes to hatch in the shelter...which means you can't just hover over a Bidoof eggie to see if its a regular Bidoof (which only took a little over 3,000 maturity to hatch) or a Bidofo (which takes over 20,000 to hatch).

I wasn't there on Halloween, I was travelling back to England from my holiday D'X Although, as Carmen said, I am somewhat happy that I didn't get a remorage.

I like the new update for heritage, now i know my pokemon's grandparents :)

EDIT: Here are the new event's details.

November 20: Mew - 4,000 clicks
November 21: Celebi - 6,000 clicks
November 22: Regigigas - 10,000 clicks
November 23: It is a mystery - 8,000 clicks

Luckily, I can get any of those 4. I wish everyone good luck on getting what they want!

Ugh, I really hate that they did this based in interactions. In the poll, I voted to have "More points for your clicks" events; I didn't vote for events based on interactions because I felt it left the new people out.

And on another note, thanks to the introduction of Remorage, I will be forever paranoid about the mystery Pokemon given out. I know the chances of the mystery egg being that demon spawn are minuscule, but still XD. And for whatever reason, they felt the need to put that horrible thing in the pic for the Pokewalker. It was promptly eaten by my adblocker.

Edit: And are you kidding me? I just got my THIRD MISSINGNO eggie! This makes it FIVE TIMES I've seen the little man, and I still haven't seen the Manaphy eggie ONCE D: I think the site is making fun of me. I'm grateful to have another rare egg but seriously, lol

It's the end of an era for my starmie and cloyster (they produced 495 eggs) and now I'm breeding charizard and charizard clone.

'The two Pokémon seem somewhat friendly with each other.'

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the end of an era for my starmie and cloyster (they produced 495 eggs) and now I'm breeding charizard and charizard clone.

lol, Emmeline and Alexander (Zangoose and Zergoose) are still my breeding pair. I think I'm going to breed Beldum next because I never see them in the shelter

Haha, welcome Xatu XD

I didn't get Celebi and I'm kinda glad because I want the mystery. Even though I'm a little afraid that it's going to be a Remorage

I've had an account there for about a year.

Here's my link:
http://gpxplus.net/user/musical

I am trying to get my future HeartGold team, and looking for a female Chikorita is pretty tough. I have a mew eggie, Darkrai, Zapdos, Phione, Entei, and Lugia.

I am currently breeding Snorlax and Kangaskhan, and taking a break from breeding Zergoose and Easter Lopunny.

I figured out that the siblings thing includes half siblings, so it's likely that one of the parents bred with a Seaking some time.

I once saw 2 dragonites who bred and somewhere in the middle of the section 'children' there was a magikarp (in anmother place there was a gyarados.).

Showing the half-siblings always amuses me like in Jerty's post were one of the Dragonites must have mated with a Gyarados to produce the Magikarp. It's not the most outlandish I've seen though XD

I bred the Spiritomb in the red box It has Rotom siblings because I also bred the 'Tomb with a Rotom XD

I got Regigigas ^^ Would've been fun to get the mystery, but oh well. But more importantly, I GOT AN EASTER BUNEARY!!! Finally, I got a breedable novelty from the shelter from someone who asked me to breed a clone Squirtle eggie

Congrats on the regigigas egg, Carmen. I have some information:

[quote author=Commander Wymsy]Okay, the extra points for clicks day will be on Tuesday November 24th. It'll run through the whole day, just like the previous one. [/quote]

9vazxe.png

Despite this message, and the fact that I did indeed have more than one GPX window open, I still got the Manaphy egg :>

It may have been due to the fact that I rapid clicked on the egg ten hundred times while Xing out of the other window really fast.

My Manaphy and I have the same birthday :D

Congrats on the manaphy Virgil! On the subject of manaphy, I saw a togepi, so I clicked on the heritage page. Its parents were a manaphy and a togekiss. I looked at the siblings and I saw some phione, some togepi/tic/kiss... scrolling down I saw 2 wartortle and a squirtle! Scrolling down some more I saw some igglybuff, jigglypuff and wigglytuff! Just to top it all off, at the bottom, I saw a horsea!

You should have a look for yourself if you want.

EDIT: I have some information about December's event!

December 16th: Articuno - 3000 clicks
December 17th: Regice - 3000 clicks
December 18th: Kyogre - 5000 clicks
December 19th: Ho-oh - 6000 clicks
December 20th: It is a mystery - 10000 clicks
December 21st: Small redistribution of all but the fifth - 30000 clicks
December 21st through 27th: Sale of five special Dress-up items in the Shop.

I can get all of those except the redistribution.

Not sure how long this will last but it looks like there was another old account purge and thers a ton of pokemon in the shelter that are up for grabs.

PS: arg, just missed a Zergoose in there.

There is something really weird on gpx+. Something called 'mystery counter' appeared at the top of my screen (where the gpx updates are) and it was written in this format: 'mystery counter is on 491,573 this is starting to get pretty high...' it changed every few pages and I had no idea what it meant. Well, now this came up when I opened up gpx: MYSTERY COUNTER HAS REACHED CRITICAL MASS! What happens next?
itisamystery.gif

It really stumps me what it means...

Yeah, I'm wondering what it means too. At first I thought it was tracking the number of interactions on the site, but now I don't know XD

Edit: I clicked on the ghost and it gave me a message saying you get three bonuses for the day, but those are up to you to figure out. A mystery indeed!

Oh, I didn't get anything from the event. :( Again. Oh, well, I just hope I find a winter vulpix egg in the shelter one day. They are so cute! Much better than remorage/octillerage. Here is an egg:
image.png

Stel has inspired me to complete the GPX+ Song, A.K.A. Gotta Hatch 'em all!

I wanna be the very best
Like no-one ever was
To hatch them is my real test
To feed them is my cause

I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
To find the perfect egg
And feed the pok'mon that's inside!

GPX!
Gotta hatch 'em all (both you and me!)
It is my destiny!
GPX!
Oh, eggs are my best friend!
I'll keep cracking 'til the very end!
GPX!
Gotta hatch 'em all (both me and you!)
Our courage will help us through!
I know that it is true!
GPX!
Gotta hatch 'em all!
Gotta hatch 'em all!
Oh yeah

Every challenge along the way
With berries I enface,
I will warm eggs every day
To claim my rightful place!

Come with me; the time is right,
I want to show you my party.
Arm in arm, we'll see the sight,
of my fav'rite novelty!

GPX!
Gotta hatch 'em all (both you and me!)
It is my destiny!
GPX!
Oh, eggs are my best friend!
I'll keep cracking 'til the very end!
GPX!
Gotta hatch 'em all (both me and you!)
Our courage will help us through!
I know that it is true!
GPX!
Gotta hatch 'em all!
Gotta hatch 'em all!
Oh yeah...

GPX!

The Secret Santa was a fun idea ^^ You get something back in the same rarity category as what you donated. I put in an Easter Buneary in hopes of getting a Winter Vulpix in return. But even so, unless I get a MissingNo (or Remorage), I'll be happy with whatever novelty I get XD