• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hall of Eggery

Haha, I lol'd at the GPX+ song. It just fits. >w<
And thanks, jertyuiop, for the congrats'. ^^

Also, I take back what I said about Wymsy:
65pxsi.jpg

D:

Commander Wymsy clicking us has become quite a habit right now... she's done it to me for a 3rd time even though she's on vacation. I found an interesting fact in her journal... she's hatched over 100 yanmas and none of them have been shiny! XD

Haha, I lol'd at the GPX+ song. It just fits. >w<
Glad somebody likes it :)

EDIT: Unfortunately I'm not at my computer from Saturday morning to Sunday evening. Click at your own risk!

I am proud of myself atm, i took down the dumbest group idea I could imagine. That dreadful doomsday project. Go go report button! Sadly the touchy mod concidered me a flamer :( and I got warned.

I am proud of myself atm, i took down the dumbest group idea I could imagine. That dreadful doomsday project. Go go report button! Sadly the touchy mod concidered me a flamer :( and I got warned.

Well that's unfair! I don't really like the idea of the Doomsday project either. At least it's gone now...

Bah, all I have to do is wait it out on good behavior which shouldnt be a problem.

Any excited about Jirachi event coming up? Im not particularly but I would in intrested in seeing what other legends or rareties Wymsy puts up along with the golden pixie.

Whoopsies, I really should'a been updating here. Manaphy hatched, and called it 'Prince' (for obvious reasons - Manaphy, Prince of the Sea, yadda yadda ...). Damn Mewtwo just seems to grudge coming out of its shell ... *kicks Mewtwo egg again*

Any excited about Jirachi event coming up?

Jirachi event? SINCE WHEN!?
Lawl, I love Jirachi. I'm currently setting up a trade with someone on GTS+ for a Jirachi ... I'm giving them a Shuckle. o.o; Same person I traded an ARBOK for a SHINY EEVEE.

Well, I'm excited for September about Jirachi, but I'm also excited about thismonth's event. I thin that the event pokemon is zergoose, but I'm not sure. I like Wymsy's events better since she tells what pokemon she's handing out.

[quote author=GPX+ member called Linichan]August 14th: YESS! Clone Squirtle egg aquired! Many thanks to Reina Carmen for breeding it.[/quote]

:O

O mai, you're right, Jeydis. The poll winner was Jirachi! Anyone who wants to can see the results here, if they'd like.

Aaaanywho,
A few things to say;
I have to say I lol'd at the names that Wymsy picked for her Articuno and Kyogre. The 'Cuno is nicknamed "AAH IM FREEZING" and the Kyogre, "OH GOD A WHALE".
CAR = BIDOOF has 6 Bidofos, which I found pretty surprising, nevermind the fact that THEY'RE SHINY!
Is it a coincidence that the 1 millionth Pokemon created on GPX+, which can be found here, was a shiny? And that CAR = BIDOOF adopted it?

Gawsh, I feel like a News Reporter. :D

image.png
I hope this isn't an event egg... if it is... :'(

Egg laid: Tuesday, August 18th 2009 at 7:27 PM
Obtained on: Tuesday, August 18th 2009 at 7:27 PM

EDIT: IT IS!! Well let's hope people breed them...

Description: "A dark gray egg with a blue Z-shaped mark on it. Nobody has any clue what might hatch from it...."

EDIT 2: I looked around the shelter to see something to satisfy my sadness and found an Easter Buneary egg! Unfortunately I was too slow...

http://gpxplus.net/info/ZGN1AmD0AN

I got Zergoose :)

I'll breed for those who want it, just don't get too angry if you don't get one when i release them :p

Awesome im gonna have yto get one of you to breed one for me :p

Breeders: remember, eggs that you let go of from the daycare appear after 15 minutes in the shelter!

I got a Zergoose egg! :3

Sorry to people that wanted one and didn't get it. I feel bad now that my party of all novelties just got bigger, and meanwhile there are people who don't have anything.

When clone Squirtle hatches I'll try to breed it, same with Zergoose :D

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Heh, I got one too, even though this was perhaps the one time I DIDN'T want an event XD Ah well, it's only 5,120, so I'll just hatch/shelter it with Uxie.

Omai, everyone's getting Zergoose eggs! I guess I kinda want one. When one hatches, mind if I request and eggy from someone? XD

2 things happened today (so far :D)! Mewtwo hatched, nicknamed it 'The Clone', AND I got another Manaphy egg. @.@

Oh, and if anyone wants one, I'm fine to breed Phiones for anyone. ;)

Gah, I have like 11 Waterstones. -__-; And I don't really need/want anything that evolves with one ...

Anyway, Bidofo hatched! I lived up to my promise and named it Bidoofenshmirtz. XD As soon as Manaphy hatches, I'm gonna start on a Shiny Venonat hunt. Please click all my Veno's, as the more they're clicked, the sooner I'll get a shiny. XD

Feels good to post here again ^^

In the time 'Charms has been down, I got myself a Phione, an Amulet Coin, and my SECOND MissingNo eggie.

And no Manaphy :(

Oh well, maybe one day XD

Well, a lot's happened since 'Charms went down...

I managed to get a Jirachi egg! Yay! Speaking of events, I here are the dates and pokemon of October's FIRST event:

October 1st: Regirock
October 2nd: Registeel
October 3rd: Mesprit
October 4th: It is a mystery

Good luck to everyone! :)

Eh, I'm not exactly excited about the events this time around. In fact, I hope I get one of the mysteries. And Jerty I adore your shiny Dragonite and am glad you decided to evolve it rather than leaving it as a Dragonair.

I still haven't been lucky enough to catch the little man. I saw him for the second time during the last month and still didn't click him even after seeing him. I clicked onto the next page before I noticed. I must have a problem with my reaction time or something... :p But yeah, congrats to you guys for getting the missingno egg, shiny, and Jirachi!

The only really exciting thing for me on GPX recently has been finding a Chimchar egg in the lab. As soon as I saw "Something seems vaguely familiar about it..." I grabbed it. In fact I only read "Something seems vag..." before grabbing it! XD I was stalking the last part of descriptions for ages...

Has anyone read the new GPX update? Even though I know I won't be too affected, I'm still a bit iffy about it because of the reasoning behind it. Was does everyone else think?

At first I didn't care, but after reading about it in the forums, I don't really like the idea. I like to try to take my time and not click on some days that I really don't want to or when I don't have the time to. Somethimes I just click my friends on my list back and that's it. This new rule will make me feel rushed to the point of not wanting a legendary possibly. With the reason behind it, I didn't find it much of a problem (the problem being people only logging on just to get event eggs, and then not trying to hatch them). I think there are many other ways to fix the problem.

They say they'll try to make it fair to everyone, so I guess I'll have to wait and see. But so far, this sounds like it has the possiblity to ruin the site for me...

I don't like this too much, but Zerxer said that once your egg has had a new crack/hole then the time is reset. That makes it better. I am not a very fast egg-hatcher, but I think that it is possible to hatch the egg in that time limit.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Wish you'd gotten it too, Shado D:

But either way, since they've started this new rule about eggs being sent to the shelter after 25 days, I'm going to start releasing my legendary eggs for people who actually follow the site still - namely you guys XD

I'm keeping all of my hatched legendaries thus far, but for the eggies... You guys give me good times, and I'll start doing drops. I guess the best way to handle it is via the chat, but I'm not even sure which Charms members still actively follow GPX.

Scratch that. I think it's time I officially moved on from GPX, so me thinks I will release all of my Pokemon. I've got a few that might perk some people's interests...

So, there's my offer. Just give me a time and I'll try to meet some of you on the chat for timed egg/Pokemon releasing XD