• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hall of Eggery

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Awesome. If so, I'll start breeding it with my female Steelix once Porygon hatches/gets evolved ^^

Edit: On second thought, makes more sense to put Porygon in with Steelix now since they're both level 1 (which has now been done, yay). 5 days to Porygon2... x3

Finally got my hands on a Ralts ^^ I hope it's a boy

But yeah I know how everyone feels how the eggs you're looking for disappear, and when you FINALLY get one, the shelter's full of them.

*Shakes fist at Riolu egg

So apparently there's going to be a four-day legendary event sometime soon (after the 9th, maybe?) for the legendary gerbils and a mystery legendary. The only requirement is that you have an empty space in your party and that you've logged in in the past two weeks. So... if you don't have an empty space in your party, you might want to make one. :p

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Hurr. Tropius hatched, and was named Belafonte. Because he may not be a banana boat, but he's a god damned fruitplane.

Day oh.
Day ay ay oh.
Daylight come and me wanna go home.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Glad to see the list of people you need to hug back resets after rollover. Means I have much less to do :D

I'm rather picky with breeds, so I'm praying to which ever God is real that my Poliwag Egg is male! xD

Edit: Noob question - Can you trade Pokémon, once they hatch?

Last edited by a moderator:
Still on the hunt for a Ditto... still going. I think I'll be here a while. :'( I do have my female Corphish, however, which makes my team just over half done :)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Pfft. Good luck with THAT, LoN. Dittos can ONLY happen in the lab (unless someone abandons an egg and fat chance anyone will do THAT) and they're rare to, like, legendary levels.

Ditto is that sort of species you have to be ridiculously lucky to occasionally run into.

But then stranger things have happened. LIKE HALF THE UNIVERSE HATCHING A GODDAMNED SHINY. >>;

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
*Hugs her shiny Arcanine* :D

Nope, you can not, and it doesn't look like you'll ever be able to do so either. You can abandon an egg/Pokemon after 12 hours, though, by some chance you ended up with an extra you didn't need/want.

At least the shop exists now for gathering items =)

*Hugs her shiny Arcanine* :D

[quote author=Random-Hero link=topic=6027.msg99605#msg99605 date=1241711509]

Nope, you can not, and it doesn't look like you'll ever be able to do so either. You can abadon an egg/Pokemon after 12 hours, though, by some chance you ended up with an extra you didn't need/want.

At least the shop exists now for gathering items =)
[/quote]

Looks like the Spearow egg shall be leaving me rather soon...
I also have a huge sleeping disorder, so no doubt I shall be hunting for a Egg around 4am. xD

Thanks for everyone warming my eggs, I have warmed most of yours. :3

Edit: Someone has left a Ditto in the Shelter for the last 30mins and nobody has touched it. God I hate being unable to claim it!

I was wondering that too, so many people seem to have them! There must be a lower chance than in the games... surely.

I can't see how its possible otherwise.

And thank you for all the lucks :p

Here's the interesting thing: I was having a look at the forums there and the chance of getting a shiny is higher on the GPX site (as in NOT 1 in 8,000 or whatever it is) than in the games, so people are slightly more likely to get a shiny. However, the actual formula seems to be a closely guarded secret.

That Kecleon better be the mother of many many kids RX or at least one that I can grab from the shelter O_O cant beleive you got one, darnit.

And woot Makuhita egg at last :D

I'm saving up my cash for a Amulet Coin. With more cash, means I can by the Item Finder. Once I have both of those items; earning cash and having epic Pokémon would be simples.

My Eggs are close to hatching already, maybe thats Because I have been warming up so many members eggs. :3

*Clicks of Jeydis Makuhita Egg*

I'm rather picky with breeds, so I'm praying to which ever God is real that my Poliwag Egg is male! xD

Pokemon are untradeable thus far. takes all the fun and melodrama out of looking for eggs at the shelter.

I find it amusing I have the resistance to not pick my favorite Pokemon when they're right in front of me, yet lack the resistance to pick up random Pokemon eggs that are relatively rare. Anyway, once Kecleon hatches, I'll be sure to breed some for Jey to pick up at the shelter :D

[quote author=Random-Hero link=topic=6027.msg99605#msg99605 date=1241711509]

Pokemon are untradeable thus far. takes all the fun and melodrama out of looking for eggs at the shelter.

I find it amusing I have the resistance to not pick my favorite Pokemon when they're right in front of me, yet lack the resistance to pick up random Pokemon eggs that are relatively rare. Anyway, once Kecleon hatches, I'll be sure to breed some for Jey to pick up at the shelter :D
[/quote]

I dont even know what is and isnt rare as of yet, lol.

What do ditto eggs even look like? >>

Also, Stel, for each event, there is one CONFIRMED shiny, the rest have the same amount chance of being shiny. It's true XP

Post Edited because I just realized Stel beat me to posting lol

In other news: My Ralts turned out to be female D: So here goes attempt number two! Thank goodness it wasn't so hard to get a Ralts this time around XD

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
The upside-down smile eggs are Ekans, not Ditto. Ditto eggs are about the same colour, but have that horribly vague wide smile that Ditto have.

And Carmen, that's why I got two ralts eggs first off :p Now I have both a male and a female ^^

The upside-down smile eggs are Ekans, not Ditto. Ditto eggs are about the same colour, but have that horribly vague wide smile that Ditto have.

And Carmen, that's why I got two ralts eggs first off :p Now I have both a male and a female ^^

I wanted to get two at once, but the shelter was being really mean to me at the time. Honestly I was lucky to get that one Ralts egg that day XD

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Genders on that site seems to be geared towards evil... it's like they know what we want and just do the opposite to spite us :p

I really want a Munchlax now... but I haven't seen a single one for two days. I used to see them all the time. Evil

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Genders on that site seems to be geared towards evil... it's like they know what we want and just do the opposite to spite us :p

Fool them! Trick your mind into believing you want the opposite gender so their psychic powers will fail :D

Also, still on the hunt for Riolu but tossing Togepi into the mix as well. Just need my Magby to hit level 30 now... so close...

Edit: w00t. Magmar get! Now, into the PC you go ^_^

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I have Lucario in the Daycare at the moment, so keep a look out as he's been in there a while... eggs should be arriving soon XD

I'll try that gender trick too ;)

Edit: Two eggs have just been donated. Keep those eyes peeled ^^

Yay, just looked down at my feet and discovered an up-grade ^^

Now I'm on the hunt for a Porygon egg like everyone else. And I may just put Lucas back in Daycare again to produce more Riolu eggies

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
A Ditto's egg's exact description: "A purple egg with odd markings on it. The markings resemble a face. The egg's texture is surprisingly soft."

Found someone with one, and glared at them for a bit before grabbing that. >>

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
WELL. Now I have THREE female mime jr. Fail. Aaaaand my misdreavus hatched... into a male. And still no water stone in the shop =( GPX hates me.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
*Hugs Sem*

I know that feeling, I really do. Best of luck with your next eggs ^^;

I just joined today for fun. :) I just picked random eggs...

Can anyone tell me what is in my eggs? I'm pretty sure they are: Bellsprot, Wailmer, Meowth, Midreavous, Mankey & Shellos.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Seems that every time I add something new to my wanted list, I get THAT Pokemon yet still can't find a Riolu. So, what? If I say I want a Ditto I'll find one tomorrow? XP

But yeaaaah... Togepi get. Soon, Togeplane ^_^

hmmm, this severe lack of Riolu is getting out of hand. I'll switch mates with Riolu and Kecleon, thay way either egg that comes out will be a rare one.