• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hall of Eggery

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
http://www.pokecharms.com/forums/index.php?topic=4295.new#new

Originally post this here, but it looked a little SPAM-ish...

image.png

What's that? >>

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
:D

*Points at signature images*

:D

*Does the happy Snoopy dance*

Seriously. It's about damn time I found a Riolu XD
Also, my Porygon and Steelix luvs eachother now, so should be having more eggs more often :)

Cool for me, I deseprately wanted my Teddiursa to be female :D And here's the creepy part, as it was hatching I sudeenyl thought "It would be pretty nice to have it Timid as well".

You have three guesses to figure out what happened.

And just now, I was checking up on my pokemon and would you lookit that: Random Dawn Stone in my inventory. o_O

Hey can u please add me- i also have an egg account and its in my sig. haha i chose them randomly but now i really want a poliwag.

i dunno which eggs i have but i abandoned a marril egg. i think i have a seel, and i dunno maybe whismur, mareep? and a lotad or catus guy.. haha

Tangrow would like to point out that Sem is finally a BellosSEM >>

See how clever I can be :3

Also, I feel like advertising to hug my Lickitung and newly acquired Horsea. And my Wynaut. And my BellosSEM. And my-Oh wait, that's it. *Points to sig*
There, I'm done : D

Because I see no reason for my Bzzyb to still be here, I slapped him in the PC and camped out in the Shelter until I finally snagged (what I think is anyway) a Vulpix egg. Wish it to be female. D:

I'm currently setting out to recreate Cynthia's team in the gpx. As of now I have Lucario, Spiritomb, Roserade, and Togepi for the future Togeplane, so I'm keeping my eyes peeled for a Feebas egg and then a Gible egg. Said Gible will lead team and must be a female named Shirona ^^

-trips over a fire stone-
>:|
-sells it-

I've found soooooooooo many of theeeeeeeeese.
I want a Thunderstone. That's all D:
-mopes-

Also Duskull hatched and Dallas evolved :I
-boogies downnnnn-

Great, got a Torchic and Squirtle egg! XD Everyone hug them. Also, I got a a weird pink one... If anyone could ID it that would be great.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
And I'd totally start mass producing Munchlax (my Snorlax is female to boot) but I'm currently breeding Porygon as well. Seems people want both... :X

No worries. I've waited all this time, so I'm sure one will pop up eventually. Though let me know if you do breed some Munchlax, so I can be extra vigilant ^^

After two days of stalking the Shelter, I am now the proud owner of a Rotom =3

Also, kudos to TBA for MissingNo., I envy you now
*starts TBA fanclub*

EDIT: Magpie has one too, so she as well gets a fanclub

Yay all my eggs hatched. ;D

Now I got a new batch. Drifloon is the only I one I picked non-randomly, because he is one of my favorites. But can somebody tell me what the other ones are?

image.png
Wailmer
image.png
Electrike
image.png
Clampearl
image.png
Whismur
image.png
Aron
image.png
Driftloon (But you knew that already XP)

There Sunny, all eggs identified.

I also found an Up-grade Earlier =D

Edit:I just snagged a Rotom from the shelter XD

RAWR

Not only did I fail to obtain a Poryogn egg by mere seconds, but the Riolu I recenty hatched turned out to be Male. D=

Also lo and behold Shiny and her army of Eevee eggs, its certainly a worthy adversary against the Buizel Batallion. Carmen and KoL need to work on their Lucario armies as well.

Also noting that Kecleon and Riolu are getting it on, even if they hate each other. Keep a close eye on the Shelter for their childrenz =D

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
Remember that contest that you need a spare space in your party in case you get a legendary? Dates are May 13th-16th =D

Also, finally got a dawn stone. I can gets my Gallade ^^

Good Luck RX D=

I got lucky and got a female riolu after 2 eggs, the first being male, the second being female XD

I want to get either Raikou or the Mystery pokemon for the event =3

May 13th? Oh good, I can safely have a full party of six until tomorrow. As you can see from my sig, I finally obtained a MissingNo egg. It's not the Beldum or Ditto egg I wanted but hey ^^

I finally got my lickitung egg! Now i just need a gligar egg and a nidoranfemale to recreate my party from pearl. Has anyone ever seen those eggs?
Everytime i see that missingno egg, i want one more. hahah

I've evolved a lot of my pokemon (click view jertyuiop's boxes to see them) so now I have a girafarig, swinub and lickitung egg. I'm hoping to get a legendary egg from the upcoming event, hope I get one!

I've evolved a lot of my pokemon (click view jertyuiop's boxes to see them) so now I have a girafarig, swinub and lickitung egg. I'm hoping to get a legendary egg from the upcoming event, hope I get one!

You organize your Pokes just like I do on Platinum :p

Never met anyone else who did that.

Anyways... my computer is being wierd so I can click on anyones Pokes. Eggs are working OK, but the pokemon won't come up. Wonder what wrong with this thing...

13th through 16th? Hosnap that's tomorrow. :o I can probably spare putting one of my team in the PC for a while. *crosses fingers for a Raikou or something else I like*

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Finally evolved Baltoy, so into the PC with it! Got a spare spot, in case I get a legendary. Not hoping for one too much though.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Finally getting some of my boxed unevolved Pokemon going. I couldn't think of what to grab out of the shelter/lab next, so might as well evolve everything that's lying around first :)

After that... might as well try completing my current Platinum team. XD