• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantasy High School Discussion: Accepting New RPers 6/19/18

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Also pls no I love this RP too much. Besides the first day hasn’t happened, new characters can still be a thing.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
So we got... Zack, Zoro, Kyle, Abyss, Parker... which are 5 boys. And Aubrey and Mallory who are two girls. And Manuel and Tea who haven’t been active during gym...

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Well I’m making zoro’s Sister, souls said he would make a female, so if two others make females it would be even

I would make Rose (A character I often use to go with Zack), but I'd like Zack to have a relationship with someone besides (basically) himself. And I don't want her with any other characters either, AND I don't like hassling two characters... So I'll pass.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Oma Noko
Year: Freshmen
Crush: N/A
Friends: N/A
Species: Demon
Personality: Oma is sorta a tsundere, but can easily become your friend. With a little patience, she can be very loyal, and a bit too protective. When she’s around her friends she’s very nice and sweet. She also hates it when her older brother treats her like a baby.
Appearance: Light blue skin; navy dress; blue jeans; dark blue hair; one black eye (cyan when angry)
Other: Is Zoro’s sister; has magic too (normally uses water,ice, and wind magic when fighting)

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
So I just figured out what character would be perfect to make lol.
Name: Violet
Age 13 or 14: 13
Species: Half Angel
Personality: cheery, wants to be friends with everyone and is even a little flirtatious, at least for a part angel :p
Appearance: wears a white skirt and blouse, has a halo over head
Other: is okay with demons

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
anyways
Personality: Oma is sorta a tsundere, but can easily become your friend. With a little patience, she can be very loyal, and a bit too protective. When she’s around her friends she’s very nice and sweet. She also hates it when her older brother treats her like a baby.
Appearance: Light blue skin; navy dress; blue jeans; dark blue hair; one black eye (cyan when angry)
Other: Is Zoro’s sister; has magic too (normally uses water,ice, and wind magic when fighting)
GG guys ACCEPTED XD

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Zoro: but I just wanna go with my frens ;-; (that feeling when you’re too nice you don’t wanna go for a girl) lol tbh it’s just that Zoro has no idea who Violet is

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Ok itsbfine, they can meet now, I just posted her meeting Zoro in the nurse' office though so yeah. Also Abyss has no date, forever alone, ;_;

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Idk. Also Zoro has a ps4 in case you were wondering what console he uses. And his backstory will probably be introduced later on. Also sorry for short post I could only respond to one character

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
If only smash was on the switch ;-; also is this turning into a gaming RP lol. Just don’t talk about anime near Zoro. He’s an addict lol