• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantasy High School Discussion: Accepting New RPers 6/19/18

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
That moment when you don’t watch db and someone mentions it. Also I recommend a villainous group attacking the school like in mha

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Lemme guess, mha equals My Hero Academia. And I don't watch mha but I know that some villainous bois attack the school, that would be fun to RP.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Bring up smash bro and Imma make you guys pay I got combos on Kirby no has.

I recently played at a gaming night for Christmas break.
Lmao the way we chat on here xd

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Respond nerd (I don’t actually mean to be mean I’m just playing around lol) also
Zoro: I can just bring my Wii U instead of switch

sSoul

Previously Swirled
*insert ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT? meme here
*Mario edgegaurds with F.L.U.D.D and spikes into the blast zone
*Game sound effect plays
*The winner is... Mario

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Sorry for short post, Oma is currently doing nothing , Zoro is trying to talk to two people at once and lunch hasn’t started

abyss is becoming a total stalker and i am living for it
aubrey’s just gonna be walking around one day and all she’s gonna hear (through mind reading) is
oh my god how do i talk to her
she is?? so?? pretty???
how can i talk to her
nonono
I’ll play it safe and just stare at her from afar
she won’t think that’s weird at all
god i am so charming

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
._. I just realized i cant do anything for a while. Whatever, its part of demon puberty *wink wink* oh btw did i forget to mention zoro and oma might be related to royalty?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yea they’re like cousins to princes or whatever (im just trying to give zoro dad issues lol but tbh it feels like a mary stuish move)

this roleplay is moving so??
fast??
like at first there were.. 6,, characters?
now it’s just
SURPRISE
WE DOUBLED ??
THE N U M B E R S
12 CHARACTERS NOW ((if not more, i might’ve miscounted)
and i cannOT keep up

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
(No offense i just find this humorous)
That post looked like voicecracks xD also i recommend talking to me... i have no life it is literally 11:21 pm

oh hey we’re in the same timezone
*finger guns*
also if you just read all my posts with voice cracks and nervous laughter thats pretty accurate to how i actually sound so you’re on the right path