• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantasy High School Discussion: Accepting New RPers 6/19/18

Yeah, but still..
I feel like people are gonna start dropping out because it’s going too fast. All the new characters and all the new interactions and posts is sorta,, overwhelming.

Well, what else could they do...? Besides be friends and do what they are supposed to there isn't much to do. WHICH is why we need a villain of some sort. Like a kind of evil that will give our characters something to actually have conflict... Well, just an idea.

Well, what else could they do...? Besides be friends and do what they are supposed to there isn't much to do. WHICH is why we need a villain of some sort. Like a kind of evil that will give our characters something to actually have conflict... Well, just an idea.
If you want me, I can pull off a decent bad guy. Give me a while and I'll set it up

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Zoro’s secret goals: become powerful and famous and have the ability to control the world
Oma’s: get a life and sleep

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
O my bruh GG I can't use technology that much bc my mom is like YOU NEED FRESH AIR CHILD

Anyways villian great we just need someone... *cough cough* Abyss *cough cough* lmao

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
OH MY GOD. That just gave me a great idea. We can make a group of people with powers who try to take control of the school with websites/games and they try to do stuff that annoy us and then we fight and they get stronger and stuff

im slowly beginning to realize how unhelpful aubrey’s powers are other than letting people know what the enemy is thinking

everyone else: *doing some sort of damage to the ‘bad guys’*
Aubrey: “he’s thinking about winning you guys” :>>

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
im slowly beginning to realize how unhelpful aubrey’s powers are other than letting people know what the enemy is thinking

everyone else: *doing some sort of damage to the ‘bad guys’*
Aubrey: “he’s thinking about winning you guys” :>>
Gg xd

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I can make some people with overpowered powers and have them fight us or something but we defeat them cuz protagonist powers?

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss can also have some history with the villains also his goals right now: Figure out what tf he is doing with life and also holy crap I missed a lot, also our characters should have themes

i
just got
a sushi
BURRITO
ITS JUST-
ITS JUST A HUGE SUSHI ROLL THE SIZE OF A BURRITO
honestly what more could a girl ask for
also i think im too excited about this but !!

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Lol Abyss in a nutshell
Before Oma: I am a completely composed guy that acts like a jerk except for that one time
After Oma: My mind has been broken:sanity, I'm leaving now, bye
Also can Abyss get drunk, I wanna see what happens

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Cewl, so about Violet finding the room of Zoro and Abyss, put simply, she was looking for it, checked doors prior but never bothered to write it in detail as who would want to read that? After all of the trying, she found it.