• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantasy High School Discussion: Accepting New RPers 6/19/18

also is it bad that i already had aubrey’s confession to Parker planned
like i knew EXACTLY how i was gonna write it
which is pathetic
yay for developed relationships

anyway
yeah,, but
there are so many little things that I’d just be like “lol what” and you guys would have to explain it,,
and i’d probably be really annoying and ask questions every .6 seconds,,

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Yo, I'm here!

I don't know if I'd be willing to keep this exact RP going, it's been dead for so long that it would probably die again within a week...

But I am totally up for a new RP if anyone wants to start one.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
And why does everyone keep forgetting to mention me for MHA RPs! I'm like the biggest fan on Pokecharms, I've read up to the current chapter in the manga four times, own all the volumes, rewatched the anime three times, own some official merch... like come on guys!

hi so i started thinking about cute couple things that cute couple people do cause I’m a total loser and i was like
“!!!! the fantasy school crew COUPLES doinG CUTE THINGS-“

because secretly i am a stereotypical girl and really am a sucker for cute couple things sksksksksk

SO
  • abyss showing a soft side and coming up behind oma and giving her from-behind hugs y’know like the ones where you drape your arms around their waist and like nestle your face in the crook of their neck while they’re like doing stuff like cooking or my god I cannot oml
  • pisces and violet getting into playful arguments over dumb things which leads to playful elbow shoving
  • abyss again being soft and little forehead kisses wishing oma goodnight im tremblingjshdjddk
  • aubrey somehow getting loopy and spacy and not herself and getting all touchy-feely and parker launching into a spiel about how he respects her too much to do anything dumb i love this innocent bean sm djdbkfndn
  • pisces pretending to fall asleep to tease violet “oh noooo im falling asleeeppppp”~ just to playfully annoy her only to lay his head on her lap and just admire her features
  • abyss getting nervous about oma’s feelings about him, feeling like they’re fake and confronting her about it, and it’s like the first time he really opens up to her and she just reassures him and hugs him and soothes him and my heart omgod
  • aubrey leaning into parker on the couch and falling asleep into him and he just holds her and cuddles her while she naps
  • piggy back rides. every single ship.
  • stargazing. EVERY SINGLE SHI-
  • laughing really hard for a moment and leaning into each other so that their foreheads touch
  • tentative nervous little kisses on the forehead or nose or cheek or even maybe?? quick little lip pecks ksskskkksnsskksk shhhhh
okay im so sorry if you took the time to read this i was just mentally gushing about how cute these ships are sorry again lol

Last edited:

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
hi so i started thinking about cute couple things that cute couple people do and i was like
“!!!! the fantasy school crew COUPLES doinG CUTE THINGS-“

because secretly i am a stereotypical girl and really am a sucker for cute couple things sksksksksk

SO
  • abyss showing a soft side and coming up behind oma and giving her from-behind hugs y’know like the ones where you drape your arms around their waist and like nestle your face in the crook of their neck while they’re like doing stuff like cooking or my god I cannot oml
  • pisces and violet getting into playful arguments over dumb things which leads to playful elbow shoving
  • abyss again being soft and little forehead kisses wishing oma goodnight im tremblingjshdjddk
  • aubrey somehow getting loopy and spacy and not herself and getting all touchy-feely and parker launching into a spiel about how he respects her too much to do anything dumb i love this innocent bean sm djdbkfndn
  • pisces pretending to fall asleep to tease violet “oh noooo im falling asleeeppppp”~ just to playfully annoy her only to lay his head on her lap and just admire her features
  • abyss getting nervous about oma’s feelings about him, feeling like they’re fake and confronting her about it, and it’s like the first time he really opens up to her and she just reassures him and hugs him and soothes him and my heart omgod
  • aubrey leaning into parker on the couch and falling asleep into him and he just holds her and cuddles her while she naps
  • piggy back rides. every single ship.
  • stargazing. EVERY SINGLE SHI-
  • laughing really hard for a moment and leaning into each other so that their foreheads touch
  • tentative nervous little kisses on the forehead or nose or cheek or even maybe?? quick little lip pecks ksskskkksnsskksk shhhhh
okay im so sorry if you took the time to read this i was just mentally gushing about how cute these ships are sorry again lol

Hehe, that's really cute... Cheered me up a bit since today he really fucking sucked.

I'm a super sucker for cute things too, don't worry.

Cheered me up a bit since today he really fucking sucked.
I’m a super sucker for cute things too, don’t worry.

Well I’m glad it cheered you up a bit, and sorry about today regardless of what happened.

although it’s relieving to know I’m not the only one ;w;

And oh my god I go back and read mine all the time
but then my mind goes on an annoying tangent hence my last post oops

ALSO
HI HERE’S AN AU
AUBREY STARTS UNINTENTIONALLY FLIRTING (we all know homegirl has no clue what she’s doin,, she doesn’t even know what flirting really is) WITH RUBY AND JEALOUS PARKER INSUES??? SKSKSKSKSKSKSKKKSKS

ok thats sorta dumb but stiLL ;-;

Last edited: