• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantasy High School Discussion: Accepting New RPers 6/19/18

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
I see you would like to join my role-play let's recap and then get to character sheets

You've been accepted into a school of teens that have powers like you or they are the type of creature like you. The power's you have are untamed, unless it's defense power which we'll discuss next. If your a defense type then your powers activate out of nowhere when you are about to get hurt. Slowly the school realizes that you have no control of your power's so they put you in freshman year. Finally at this school your going to be put into rooms where you can stay for the school year. Clothes and toiletries will be provided if anyone needs any (XD).

Classes
Self Defense - Mrs.Chillingworth
Skill Management - Mr.Burnsworth
Power Manipulation - Mr.Vacian
P.E. - Ms.Ricic
Break
Lunch
More Break
Dinner/Desert
Rest

Rules
  • Regular General role-play rules
  • If we're gonna have a romance role-play don't go past making out and try not to be the center of attention
  • Don't make your power/species a "OVER 9000!!!!!!" type of thing
  • Write at least more than 3 sentences
  • Now that you read the rules go use your imagination and write to your heart's content
Name: Kyle Winds
Age 13 or 14: 14
Year: (Everyone's freshman)
Crush: None
Friends: None
Power/Species: Half Ghoul
Personality: Lonely, Got trust issues, kinda a smooth talker, and has feelings when you get to know him.
Appearance: Gray hoodie, under is a white shirt. Wears regular jeans ripped on the knees, white Nikes. His skin is mixed, his eyes are gray unless he goes Ghoul his left becomes black and red. His hair kinda like Ken Kaneki and the color of his hair is black. His height is 5,9.
Other: Got trust issues because he's being chased by the ccg and they killed his parents.

Role-play link: https://pokecharms.com/threads/fantasy-high-school-romance.18364/#post-553985

Last edited:
Eh, why the heck not. I've seen a lot of fantasy/school RP's and actually haven't ever joined one... So I guess I'll start here. (At least I hope so)

Name: Zack Hunter
Year: Freshmen
Crush: N/A
Friends: N/A
Powers: Pyrokinesis | Enhanced Speed (and if this is considered a power, expert martial artist.)
Personality: Zack is quick tempered, especially when put in sticky situations, leading to him often making some bad decisions. His emotions are easily tampered with, which is why he steers clear of relationships. Brave, Bold, and Heroic.
Appearance: Zack has light tanned skin, Tiger orange dyed hair, Crimson red eyes behind a pair of white sports sunglasses, usually always wearing an amber red athletic shirt with an orange-reddish fire emblem on the chest, behind a scarlet red sports jacket, neon orange basketball shorts, and dark red sneakers. He's really in shape, not super muscular or anything but does have a six-pack (IDK why, but it feels cringy writing that. Like, really cringy). He also has a few scars all over his body, from his year of training, a small ruby on a keychain that hooks to his pocket.
Other: At a young age he lost both his parents in a house fire, then moved in with his friend, then got powers from being stabbed in the chest from a ruby... It's a long story...

Last edited:

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gotta join quick.

Name: Manuel Stone
Age 13 or 14: 13
Year: Freshman
Crush: None at the moment
Friends: None at the moment
Power/Species: Technokinesis (also called Technopathy) is the ability to manipulate technology in many ways.
Personality: He is friendly, calm and kind, but serious when he has to. He would do anything to protect a friend.
Appearance: Blue hoodie and underneath is a white shirt. Wears blue jeans, brown shoes. His skin is mixed and he has brown eyes. He has short, straight black hair. His height is 4"7, which is short for his age. Also wears glasses.
Other: His eyes flash blue when he uses his power, and he has a mechanic hand, which caused him to be bullied sometimes.

Last edited:

JPSomeone

Gotta join quick.

Power/Species: Technokinesis (also called Technopathy) is the ability to manipulate technology in many ways.
Personality: He is friendly, calm and kind, but serious when he has to. He would do anything to protect a friend.
Appearance: Blue hoodie and underneath is a white shirt. Wears blue jeans, brown shoes. His skin is mixed and he has brown eyes. He has short, straight black hair. His height is 4"7, which is short for his age. Also wears glasses.
Other: His eyes flash blue when he uses his power, and he has a mechanic hand.
Eh, why the heck not. I've seen a lot of fantasy/school RP's and actually haven't ever joined one... So I guess I'll start here. (At least I hope so)

Powers: Pyrokinesis | Enhanced Speed (and if this is considered a power, expert martial artist.)
Personality: Zack is quick tempered, especially when put in sticky situations, leading to him often making some bad decisions. His emotions are easily tampered with, which is why he steers clear of relationships. Brave, Bold, and Heroic.
Appearance: Zack has light tanned skin, Tiger orange dyed hair, Crimson red eyes behind a pair of white sports sunglasses, usually always wearing an amber red athletic shirt with an orange-reddish fire emblem on the chest, behind a scarlet red sports jacket, neon orange basketball shorts, and dark red sneakers. He's really in shape, not super muscular or anything but does have a six-pack (IDK why, but it feels cringy writing that. Like, really cringy). He also has a few scars all over his body, from his year of training, a small ruby on a keychain that hooks to his pocket.
Other: At a young age he lost both his parents in a house fire, then moved in with his friend, then got powers from being stabbed in the chest from a ruby... It's a long story...
Gotta join quick.

Other: His eyes flash blue when he uses his power, and he has a mechanic hand.
Both of you are accepted, you go write now. Also yes the ab thing seems cringe. (Write now, right now XD)

Name: Tessa (Tes) Willow
Power/Species: Tesla Coil (she can absorb electricity and use it for three different things, increase normal body, energise other electronics, expel it in a blast)
Personality: Kind and cheerful. She is easy to talk to, and has that feeling that forces you to continue talking. Tes does have an insecurity in self being, so she tries to change often.
Appearance: She dyes her hair different colors often and it's rare for her appearance to stay the same for more than a week. Tes wears a yellow shirt with black markings on it and a skirt solid black. Her eyes are a neon green. When electrified, her hair turns silver and her eyes glow. Tes's fingertips have crackled with electricity before.
Other: Has an uncontrollable habit of saping electricity from nearby devices without trying.

JPSomeone

Name: Tessa (Tes) Willow
Power/Species: Tesla Coil (she can absorb electricity and use it for three different things, increase normal body, energise other electronics, expel it in a blast)
Personality: Kind and cheerful. She is easy to talk to, and has that feeling that forces you to continue talking. Tes does have an insecurity in self being, so she tries to change often.
Appearance: She dyes her hair different colors often and it's rare for her appearance to stay the same for more than a week. Tes wears a yellow shirt with black markings on it and a skirt solid black. Her eyes are a neon green. When electrified, her hair turns silver and her eyes glow. Tes's fingertips have crackled with electricity before.
Other: Has an uncontrollable habit of saping electricity from nearby devices without trying.
Accepted, do you follow people? XD

JPSomeone

I just realized you rejected the age limit xd

Name: Aubrey Hill
Year: Freshman!
Crush: Nobody.
Friends: Nobody, really.
Power/Species: Mind Reading, but to an extent. It's exhausting, so she has to use it sparingly. Can't make her overpowered.
Personality: Avery's the quiet type- she's awfully sensitive but happens to be pretty good at hiding it. She's a bit spunky, a bit of a dork, but not many people know that. If, somehow, she's particularly angry, she won't hesitate to nestle herself in someone's mind. Find their deepest secret. But that's not something she does, about at all.
Appearance: Avery has Vitiligo, a skin condition that made her lose some of the pigment in her skin. Because of this, her skin is a combination of light mixed along with strange splotches of pale skin- Caucasian. Her hair is black and curly, usually up in spacebuns, and she usually has bruises along her shoulders due to severe bullying. Her eyes are a dull blue and she usually wears a simple white tee with a chest pocket, usually wearing simple jeans but sometimes, rarely, a short black skirt, but always her Converse.

Last edited:

JPSomeone

Name: Avery Hill
Year: Freshman!
Crush: Nobody.
Friends: Nobody, really.
Power/Species: Mind Reading, but to an extent. It's exhausting, so she has to use it sparingly. Can't make her overpowered.
Personality: Avery's the quiet type- she's awfully sensitive but happens to be pretty good at hiding it. She's a bit spunky, a bit of a dork, but not many people know that. If, somehow, she's particularly angry, she won't hesitate to nestle herself in someone's mind. Find their deepest secret. But that's not something she does, about at all.
Appearance: Avery has Vitiligo, a skin condition that made her lose some of the pigment in her skin. Because of this, her skin is a combination of light mixed along with strange splotches of pale skin- Caucasian. Her hair is black and curly, usually up in spacebuns, and she usually has bruises along her shoulders due to severe bullying. Her eyes are a dull blue and she usually wears a simple white tee with a chest pocket, usually wearing simple jeans but sometimes, rarely, a short black skirt, but always her Converse.
Accepted, hey I remember you, how's life?

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
This looks like it's gonna get popular fast, so I might as well join before it gets big.

Name: Parker Bell
Crush: Doesn't know anybody (How could he like someone he doesn't know?)
Friends: Aubrey
Power/Species: Emits poisonous gases from his left hand and fire from his right, but the poison and fire still affect him and he has no control over them so he needs to be careful
Personality: Seems cold and somber to outsiders, but when you get to know him he's really the nicest person ever. Doesn't have any friends and distances himself from other due to the fact that poison and fire could fill a room at any moment when he's around.
Appearance: Not the tallest, but not short either. He has black hair and brown eyes, his clothes are what some people would call "Edgy". He has a black leather jacket over a dark grey t-shirt and wears black jeans, he also has a mask resembling a plague doctors to prevent him from accidentally poisoning himself.
Other: Severe depression partially due to the fact that he sees himself as a burden to other because of his powers and he accidentally killed his closest friend.

Last edited:

JPSomeone

This looks like it's gonna get popular fast, so I might as well join before it gets big.

Name: Parker Bell
Crush: Doesn't know anybody (How could he like someone he doesn't know?)
Friends: Doesn't know anybody
Power/Species: Emits poisonous gases from his left hand and fire from his left, but the poison and fire still affect him and he has no control over them so he needs to be careful
Personality: Seems cold and somber to outsiders, but when you get to know him he's really the nicest person ever. Doesn't have any friends and distances himself from other due to the fact that poison and fire could fill a room at any moment when he's around.
Appearance: Not the tallest, but not short either. He has black hair and brown eyes, his clothes are what some people would call "Edgy". He has a black leather jacket over a dark grey t-shirt and wears black jeans, he also has a mask resembling a plague doctors to prevent him from accidentally poisoning himself.
Other: Severe depression partially due to the fact that he sees himself as a burden to other because of his powers and he accidentally killed his closest friend.
I know the crush part sounds weird but your supposed to fill it out when you get one, your accepted

I'm gonna lay something out about Tes's powers. Like all electronics, she has a battery. If it overloads, it causes a large release of electricity. Very dangerous. Also, when consuming an item, she must take all power from it.

Ah, I'm doing pretty alright!
Also- so, random question, are the dorms gender-separated? Trying to figure out where to throw Aubrey in suddenly.

Last edited:

JPSomeone

Ah, I'm doing pretty alright!
Also- so, random question, are the dorms gender-separated? Trying to figure out where to throw Avery in suddenly.
I mean I was thinking dorm separated by gender cause that's how I started it out but u can change that idea if you want just don't walk in on us guys sharing Dem secrets on how ladies look lmao

JPSomeone

Also I need to make things clear about Kyle, if any of you watch Tokyo ghoul then you understand the concept of kagune. Kyle's kagune is the ukaku kagune which is like wings of fire. These wings will be like Touka's wings and start out one side small and the other side large (red at the beginning with orange tips) but in the will end out like her brother's (orange beginning red in the middle with blue tips). These wings can crystallize and fire crystals. But this kagune is light weight so he can run like sanic speed or even the flash and deliver high speed attacks. One of the more rare abilities for this kagune that he has is summoning large amounts of lightning to his aid. Lastly he can use the wings as a shield.

Welp, why not? This should be interesting.

Name: Mallory Tucker
Powers: Geokinesis; she can control and manipulate aspects of the earth, including rocks and parts of the ground.
Personality: Mallory is kind of a loner, and a bit of pessimist to say the least. She doesn’t like being around a lot of people and therefore spends a lot of her time alone.
Appearance: She stands at 5’9 and had a fair skin complexion, long brown hair that sits in a ponytail, blue eyes and scattered freckles. She wears a green hoodie, khaki shorts, navy blue sneakers and wears black glasses.
Other: She doesn’t like talking about her family that much and keeps to herself a lot. She’s pretty athletic for her age and she secretly enjoys cat videos. She also wears a small silver locket around her neck, but uses her hoodie to cover it up.

Quick little back story on Zack.
Both his parents died after a house fire that burned his home down at the age of 10-ish.
He moved in with his best friend for the rest of his life, until he was stabbed in the chest with a ruby (still there, and a little noticeable) that gave him his powers (LONG STORY) and hence was invited to the school.

(Extremely shortened down)

JPSomeone

Welp, why not? This should be interesting.

Name: Mallory Tucker
Powers: Geokinesis; she can control and manipulate aspects of the earth, including rocks and parts of the ground.
Personality: Mallory is kind of a loner, and a bit of pessimist to say the least. She doesn’t like being around a lot of people and therefore spends a lot of her time alone.
Appearance: She stands at 5’9 and had a fair skin complexion, long brown hair that sits in a ponytail, blue eyes and scattered freckles. She wears a green hoodie, khaki shorts, navy blue sneakers and wears black glasses.
Other: She doesn’t like talking about her family that much and keeps to herself a lot. She’s pretty athletic for her age and she secretly enjoys cat videos. She also wears a small silver locket around her neck, but uses her hoodie to cover it up.
Accepted go write now (right now, write now ok I'm gonna stop XD)