• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantasy High School Discussion: Accepting New RPers 6/19/18

Yeah, it's kinda supposed to be like, Kyle tried to bite her, rather than giving her no chance to respond at all. But it worked out so I think it's fine that time. :)

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Also btw I feel like I needs start a conversation between all of us on here so

How are you guys doing and what are you looking forward too besides christmas

JPSomeone

I'm looking forward to my birthday in a month

I got a card today from a girl in my class

Then I just went on with the rest of the school day because that's the normal thing to do ._.

My characters:
Sweet, kinda loud, extroverted, cute, lovable, etc.
Me:
-Looks like what you’d get if you put four chopsticks in a potato and called them limbs
-likes memes more than people
-literally obsessed with dogs,,,???
-also i have a shirt that’s just Nicholas cage’s face overlapping each other
-horrifically socially awkward

I'd like to join.

Name: Picies Klem
Year:Freshman
Crush:Will develop one.
Friends:Will make them pretty easily.
Powers: Pyrokenisis, can send out balls of fire and other fire-related skills.
Personality:Likes to be around people, but is shy at first meeting. He's especially bad with girls first-time, but he gets over it in about 5 Munites. Otherwise he's funny, arrogant, hyper, and just a All-around joker. I mean, he could be considered a Hau if he wasn't serious.
Appearance:He wears a hooded jacked made of black leather. He always has it unzipped, with a shirt that says:"Blazing Sunday." He has blue sweatpants, red basketball shoes, and sometimes black sunglasses. Also, he has tannish, fair white skin, deep blue eyes, and brown hair.
Other:He was born in a family of Pyromancers but they got run out of town, so his real house is in a dumpster. It's a pretty homey dumpster.

JPSomeone

I'd like to join.

Name: Picies Klem
Year:Freshman
Crush:Will develop one.
Friends:Will make them pretty easily.
Powers: Pyrokenisis, can send out balls of fire and other fire-related skills.
Personality:Likes to be around people, but is shy at first meeting. He's especially bad with girls first-time, but he gets over it in about 5 Munites. Otherwise he's funny, arrogant, hyper, and just a All-around joker. I mean, he could be considered a Hau if he wasn't serious.
Appearance:He wears a hooded jacked made of black leather. He always has it unzipped, with a shirt that says:"Blazing Sunday." He has blue sweatpants, red basketball shoes, and sometimes black sunglasses. Also, he has tannish, fair white skin, deep blue eyes, and brown hair.
Other:He was born in a family of Pyromancers but they got run out of town, so his real house is in a dumpster. It's a pretty homey dumpster.
Only if you have a basic feel of what has happened in the role-play and you acknowledge you have alot of catching up to do

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
“Yeah. It’s great I guess..” She mumbled, looking down from the boy. She closed her eyes and frowned; she didn’t want to think about what happened all those years ago.

“Parker..” She whispered, a couple tears threatening to fall from her eyelids.

She then shook her head and wiped her eyes with her jacket sleeve, causing some movement on her body, hurting her chest, making her groan, “Ugh...”

WHAT! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO HERE, HOW DO I RESPOND?!

I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THIS @ValiantVictini_161

***PANIC***
also i was totally gonna day “merry christler” but i didn’t know if anyone would get the reference so I didn’t but noW I WISH I DID

BUT YEAH IM REALLY CONFUSED ??
ARE THEY LOVE INTERESTS OR DID SHE KNOW HIM A WHILE AGO
plot twist: Parker killed his best friend but surprise his best friend was mallory’s.. brother
*totally believable plot twist*