• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantasy High School Discussion: Accepting New RPers 6/19/18

HI SO
SORRY FOR BEING DEAD?
I’ve been really busy, I have a huge term paper for English and an Algebra project due, like, tomorrow, not to mention track practice.
I’ll be back on track (hehe cause im on the track team) soon! Apologies! ~~

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
HI SO
SORRY FOR BEING DEAD?
I’ve been really busy, I have a huge term paper for English and an Algebra project due, like, tomorrow, not to mention track practice.
I’ll be back on track (hehe cause im on the track team) soon! Apologies! ~~
Ok I'm back and ok hope it goes well

JPSomeone

@_obsequious when you wrote d a n d y I thought you wrote b e n d y I was like woah that's some figurative language but then my lil bro came over and corrected me ._.

Also people help me with these class names and controlling them ;-;

Name: Zayn Reavers
Age 13 or 14: 14
Year:
Freshman
Crush: None
Friends: None
Power/Species: Can capture all monsters he can find/Think of and put them in a sphere that is located in his bracelet.
Personality: He is kind, calm, mistirious and he likes traveling alot
Appearance: Like my profile picture
Other: ---

Inside joke.
b e n d y .
I could be the Attack teacher, if you want.
His name shall be..
Uh..
Mr....
(Debating whether or not it should be corny based on the class.
Common courtesy says no.)
Mr. Burnsworth.
Totally not the name of my old art teacher.
Sorry not sorry, mr. b.

JPSomeone

Name: Zayn Reavers
Age 13 or 14: 14
Year:
Freshman
Crush: None
Friends: None
Power/Species: Can capture all monsters he can find/Think of and put them in a sphere that is located in his bracelet.
Personality: He is kind, calm, mistirious and he likes traveling alot
Appearance: Like my profile picture
Other: ---
You spelled Mysterious wrong, also I don't think that's a power but Accepted

JPSomeone

Inside joke.
b e n d y .
I could be the Attack teacher, if you want.
His name shall be..
Uh..
Mr....
(Debating whether or not it should be corny based on the class.
Common courtesy says no.)
Mr. Burnsworth.
Totally not the name of my old art teacher.
Sorry not sorry, mr. b.
Cool cool

I'll be the "retreat" teacher, so we don't have to debate this when the time comes. Though, I think it would be better if it was like a, power class or something? Like learning how to use your powers in many different ways and such. IDK, my opinion. If not though, can you explain what retreat class is supposed to be? Just so I don't screw up teaching when the time comes.

JPSomeone

I'll be the "retreat" teacher, so we don't have to debate this when the time comes. Though, I think it would be better if it was like a, power class or something? Like learning how to use your powers in many different ways and such. IDK, my opinion. If not though, can you explain what retreat class is supposed to be? Just so I don't screw up teaching when the time comes.
To be honest your idea is better than mine, the teacher of this class would just tell students to run away was my original idea lol

But your idea sounds way better just give it a name and I'll change it Oh and a teacher name

Oh. Well ok. Maybe call it Power class? (Boy, my creativity really went into that name!) And since we are naming our teachers off of real ones, I'll go Mr. Vanesian. (Only math teacher that will make the class exciting.)