• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantasy High School Discussion: Accepting New RPers 6/19/18

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
We fell out on an horrible situation. Pisces is doing unnecessary showing during class. Kyle went to visit Mallory. Everyone went to class.

I think I’ll wait for @Top_Smug_ to post something before posting, like an interaction between him and Aubrey, considering they’re walking together?? Otherwise it’ll be like I’m roleplaying by myself, just post upon post of Aubrey doing stuff without regard of the other people to- y’know. Progress the story. (*highkey stopping myself from ranting about solo role players jusT WRITE A BOOK*. also not to rush you, sorry ;w; )

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Oh god I have so much to catch up on...

I was super busy yesterday, I had to visit family and I had a psychologist appointment and I wasn't getting any notifications >///<

Last edited:
In the middle of a pretty upsetting family.. uh. Thing. So- sorry if my writing skills aren’t what they usually are.
Also- should we have some event for the school? I feel like people are losing interest. It could be something big, like an.. uh.. attack, or something cheesy and fun like a dumb little school dance.
I dunno. Just some thoughts 0<0

lmao, yeah
even then freshmen aren’t allowed to go to prom, only juniors and seniors
unless their date is a junior or senior
but i don’t
I don’t think that’s gonna happen lmao
but i do think it would be really awkward and funny for them, but not yeT.
just an event to look forward to, maybe :>

Sure! Let’s have it be.. hm. September now, and we can do a few small time skips, build up their relationships (platonically and “romantically”) with each other and then we can have a Christmas dance.
And- OOH. Can it maybe be like- I dunno if any of you are into Harry Potter, but during Christmastime, students are allowed to either A.) Go home for the holidays or B.) stay at the school (class obviously being cancelled). B/c we have dorms, I think..
I dunno. It’s up to you.

JPSomeone

OMGG (Good Game, i wasn't actual gonna say God's name in a bad way) I'm currently on book 3. "I am Tom Marvolo Riddle" to "I am Lord Voldemort" best thing ever.
Anyways yeah I like the idea so if we time skip would it be like to the next day or should we continue this day but skip to dinner?

JPSomeone

@Hotshot14380 you should be in this conversation, your teaching class right now.

A dancing thing... time to bring out my African side of me XD

(I was gonna say something different and or something different from what I was gonna right now but it was about skin tones, would any of you be offended if I say something good but at I least I think its good)

Any of the characters to their crush, if they develop one by them: “Uh.. hey, so.. um. I was,, i was wondering if um,,, if you’d wanna go to the dance,,,? with me,,,? as
as friends
o-obviously
unless you wanna go as more than friends
i’d
i’d be cool with that too
I-if you,,, if you want”

h m m
actually I was thinking Kyle X Mallory, just with a verY bumpy start
and i could totally see this, or something like it happening:
*Kyle and Mallory are hanging out with the friendsquad and are prompted with how they met and they’ve still held a grudge*
Mallory: “he bit me -_-“
Kyle: “she threw rocks at me >:[“

sSoul

Previously Swirled
May I please join this RP, all the other ones I'm a part if are dead. Here is my bio.
Name: Abyss
Age 13-14: 13
Year: Freshmen
Crush: none
Friends: none
Powers/Species: cryokenisis
Personality: cold(pun not intended), prefers not to talk to others as he believes it is beneath him. Can become his friend if you are annoying or patient enough. Also very sadistic, laughed when someone died and occasionally kills for fun.
Appearance: 5'8, usually wears a black, green and purple jogging suit and hoodie. Has silver eyes.
Other: may or may not try to kill you if you annoy him enough.

Last edited:
so
i just noticed that i somehow changed my character’s name?
it was Avery at the start, and then as it continued, I just
changed it?
like an idiot??
LIKE WHAT KIND OF PERSON FORGETS THEIR OWN CHARACTER’S NAME
oh well. its aubrey now anyway.

JPSomeone

May I please join this RP, all the other ones I'm a part if are dead. Here is my bio.
Name: Abyss
Age 13-14: 13
Year: Freshmen
Crush: none
Friends: none
Powers/Species: cryokenisis
Personality: cold(pun not intended), prefers not to talk to others as he believes it is beneath him. Can become his friend if you are annoying or patient enough. Also very sadistic, laughed when someone died and occasionally kills for fun.
Appearance: 5'8, usually wears a black, green and purple jogging suit and hoodie. Has silver eyes.
Other: may or may not try to kill you if you annoy him enough.
Sorry I was out, my African mom like"BOI you needa go outside, its ya fav season"
Me: But its cold
Mom: AH AH NO NO GO OUTSIDE
Me: Ok....
(My mom isn't that cold its just she wanted me to spend time off technology)
(Ha pun war has started)
Anyways your accepted
Go write now (Ha right, write... O.K. imma stop)

Speaking of cold, I just got back from a trip to the mountains, and it was FRIGID. Went all the way down to -2, and as a summer kid I can assure you that I felt like I was actually dying. But we’re back! :>

JPSomeone

Also ship wars has started even though there are just 2 girls, you girls can invite other girls, just tell them what receently happened then boom make a character then rp continues with more gals .-.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Well looking at my first post, Abyss might crack Kyle or Kyle will crack Abyss, one or the other. Also is anyone here part animal, cause if there was a ship with them and another human, that would kinda be bestiality.