• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantasy High School Discussion: Accepting New RPers 6/19/18

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
but abyss is in the schoolyard and you're in the classroom... also I guess I'll do pe? expect a really cringey bigger version of austin lol

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
welp I'm just waiting for people to get in so we can do the class. unless someone else wants to do the teacher? I'm just volunteering in case nobody wants to :p

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Owo, now I wonder if Zoro will introduce Abyss to people whom he'd like to be friends with,also Abyss may make the best inspirational quote of 2k18. Lol everyone hates Abyss except for Zoro, huh, wonder when his powers will come into play...?

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Lol I just wanted to sleep but I guess that ain’t an option. Also I have this image in my head with abyss and Kyle being rivals and looking at the opposite direction of each other and zoro in the middle trying to pull them together with a smile

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss treats Kyle more like this, he has a gun that can kill anyone with a single pull of a trigger, who do you shoot first, I imagine him shooting Kyle first, that or just trying to ignore him even though he is a constant in his life, still waiting for Kyle vs Abyss.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
In short, Abyss(my character) went in, hurt some feelings, made everyone hate him, have one moment of redemption, I'd you can even call it that and now people are in gym.

Congrats on being alive !!
I was actually kinda hoping Aubrey could meet Mallory in the nurse’s office in case she hadn’t left yet to pull our characters together a bit more, cause right now it kinda seems like 3 different role plays that barely cross paths with one another ://

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"While I appreciate the offer, and don't get me wrong, I would love to any other day, but I have a certain target in mind..." Abyss was referring to Kyle and how if he was going to punch anyone in this school,Kyle had to be first, he did comment on Zoo's country, "Well, at least human interaction doesn't lead to using others, at least not yet as we barely know each other." Abyss wondered when the teacher would finally do his/her job or was he/she just going to stand there and contemplate what they are doing with life.
lol zoo’s country. Also I’m pretty sure it’s just the two of us here for now so it can’t really start (Well the two of us that are rpers)