• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantasy High School Discussion: Accepting New RPers 6/19/18

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Abyss treats Kyle more like this, he has a gun that can kill anyone with a single pull of a trigger, who do you shoot first, I imagine him shooting Kyle first, that or just trying to ignore him even though he is a constant in his life, still waiting for Kyle vs Abyss.
Kyle VS Abyss should be something that happens later on or we should have a mini battle but then someone be "SASUKE, NARUTO, STOP" but then Kakashi be like "CHIDORI" with both hands and stop Naruto and Sasuke before they hit.

Oops I meant Kyle and Abysss

JPSomeone

Congrats on being alive !!
I was actually kinda hoping Aubrey could meet Mallory in the nurse’s office in case she hadn’t left yet to pull our characters together a bit more, cause right now it kinda seems like 3 different role plays that barely cross paths with one another ://
BTW what ships you got right now?

im,,, not sure.
Aubrey and Parker seems like a pretty obvious ship,, but im gonna scoot around it because suFFERING (aka character development). Maybe Aubrey x Pisces too, but its kinda hard to make ships with,,
two,,
girls.
unless theres a (paid of) gay characters that i dont know about,,?

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Well unless Abyss gets some character development, you can exclude him, he probably won't even care, or at least he will but try to hide it.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Btw were gonna do dodgeball in pe just waiting for a couple more people. Oh and I did a wheel thing and Zoro and Manuel ended up being the leaders so they get to pick (I swear it was RNG fricking Parker almost got picked)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Lol probs. I think I should wait for Manuel? Oh and Abyss should probably keep his guard up. (And just in case you were wondering why the Teacher was late... Let’s just say she was having some portal issues)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Also you guys can make up random stuff about ms ricic or whatever I think I’m just controlling what she’s currently doing and saying

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I think Austin is nearly dead lol Also ima just wait for others to come so that way it isn’t just the two of us in the entire time

Sorry for being gone,, it snowed for once and i was out goofing off with some friends (I have friends,,? shocker),, but i’ll be able to reply a lot more now ;///

We should probably actually start the actual class instead of continuing to have our characters talk and talk and mentally express there emotions and thoughts and talk and talk... Just sayin'.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I really like the idea. I’m thinking of making two female characters actually because of that now. One would be Zoro’s sister and the other I have no idea.

JPSomeone

Also I feel like making a new RP just because of how many girls there are, its a little sad. But then again I don't because we are so far into the story