• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Explore the Bloka region! (Anime style)

Def couldn't help but notice the newcomer running towards them and watched her curiously. Turns out she and Yolie had already met by the sounds of things.
"Hey," He said with a small wave in greeting, "You're a new face, I'm Def." And the new face had a new pokemon too, looking at Mimikyu before getting out his dex to scan it, thankfully getting a read on it from the new update.

"Wow... That's such a fascinating pokemon you have there."

"OMG Cheri! Its so good to see you again!" Yolie ran up to her new friend and gave a polite hug. "You are absolutely correct, I will be challenging this gym for my second time. Def, this is my friend Cheri. And you are right, that ghost Pokemon is a new one."

Yolie took out her Dex as well to scan the foreign Pokémon.

Mimikyu: A lonely Pokémon, it conceals its terrifying appearance beneath an old rag so it can get closer to people and other Pokémon.

"Would you care to cheer me on? If so...Let's show him I mean business!" Yolie's eyes watered due to Def's kind gesture to stay. She took out a Pokeball and released Prima. Her Combee shyly Flutterered towards Yolie. Yolie took out a Potion and sprayed it on Prima to relieve her of her small wound from fighting Mankey. She knelt down to talk to her Pokemon.

"OK Princess. Listen up! You are my best chance against Sandile, a ground-dark dual type! I'm going to be honest, you might faint by the time we fight the second Pokemon. But just know, I don't mean to set you up for failure. The bigger picture is that we win. OK?"

Prima blushed and looked at the ground, while seemingly knodding. Yolie stood up and wiped snow off of her skirt and headed inside of the gym.

"Alright guys. Wait on the sidelines for me." Yolie stumbled towards the gym's field, and began to wander what kind of trainer Def was, before this. She wandered who was the gym leader here when Def began his journey. She shook her thoughts off as Prima flew to the center of the battlefield. Lenox came from behind Yolie and Def, entering the Gym through the entrance.

"Perfect timing. I just left the center now. Why do you always bring famaliar-ites every where you go?" Lenox pointed at Cheri with his thumb, and nodded at her. "It is no concern, however. Who ever carries my gym badge is always allowed in my gym, yoube earned it ghost-trainer."

Yolie's eyes darted to Cheri.

"Wait, you beat Lenox too? I should be asking you for more than just ghost type advice." Yolie gave a large breath before noticing she received a text from Alan, who was curious about her expedition. Yolie's fingers quickly graced her Pokegear's text pad in response.

I'm battling Lenox now! Would send a picture but my hands are tied! I'll message you later, hope for the best!

"In anycase, are you ready?"

Lenox looked Yolie in the eyes, and waited for her response. He carried more respect for her, and she could see it in his gaze. Though, she hadn't fulfilled his expectations just yet.

"As ready as I'll ever be." Yolie responded, and puffed her cheeks. Lenox chuckled and turned around, walking to the Gym Leaders side. His pedestal containing Pokeballs rose from the ground, and he firmly replaced two he had on his person with two that were on the pedestal. He threw one of the pokeballs, and his starting Pokémon Sandile emerged onto the field. Sandile and Prima glared at one another.

"Same rules. Both trainers will have two Pokemon. First trainer with no pokemon unable to battle, will be the loser." Lenox said in a firm tone.

Yolie looked determined. "Then let the battle begin!"

Last edited:
"Rematch?" Will asked, sending out Squirtle, Pidgeotto and Wynaut "Of course!"
"I mean I was about to challenge the Gym Leader but this is good practice" Will said, turning to his Pokemon "What about you guys?"
"Wynaut" Wynaut agreed
"Squirtle (Of course he said that...)" Squritle sighed "Squirt (Fine)"
"Pidgeotto! (Yes! Lets)"
"Its settled then!" Will shouted, turning back to Jack "Lets battle!"

"Nice to meet you, Cheri," Def said with a warm smile. It was nice Yolie was making good friends, including himself. He enjoyed her company very much. When he noticed her eyes tearing up a bit he felt very flattered and gave a bright smile, "What are friends for, huh?" He said and hugged an arm around her shoulders briefly.

Def acompanied her in to the gym after she gave her pokemon a pep talk, looking at Lenox when he came in behind them. "Oh, yeah? Hope you were buying some burn heals for after Yolie roasts you," Def joked with a big grin at his dumb joke. Luckily, Lenox knew him long enough to handle his jokes. Or tolerate them, more like.

"Good luck, you can do this," Def said to Yolie and went to take a seat at the side, letting Growlithe out to sit on his lap. When she saw what was going on she gave a few barks to cheer Yolie on.

"Thanks Def. I know I can!" Yolie heard Growlithe give a few supporting barks in the background as Def walked to the safe zone.

"Alright Growlithe! This one is for you and Growlie! Prim! Show off and start this with a Gust!"

Prima scattered a strong tornado and flung it in the direction if Sandile. It rapidly spun Sandile in the air and dropped him.

"Smart choice with a flying Pokemon Yolie. I see you have learned about your typings. But let's see if you have what it takes yet! Use Torment Sandile!"

Sandile picked itself up from the ground, and Spun himself around on his toes, parodying Prima's last move. Prima grew red and gave an angry face.

"I remember that move... Woah! You must know that-"

"That's right," Lenox interrupted. "I know your Combee only has two moves. This will make things easier for me."

"Grrr. Fine!" Yolie giggled. "Prima, use Sweet Scent!"

A sweet aroma wafted through the air, and Sandile felt a little more lax with its movements.

"Crunch that bug for lunch." Sandile protruded a dark mist from within its teeth and assaulted Prima with it, engulfing her whole body into the attack. Prima felt her defences were lowered. She retaliated with another , but from within the Sandile's body. Sandile released Prima and was flung across the field, hitting the ground again. The Pokemon still had some strength left.

"Alright Sandile! Finish it with one last Crunch!"

The Sandile's jaw gapped open and it turned its head side ways as it stared at Prima. It then began to hysterically run across the field towards Prima, its jaw bouncing with a dark mist emanating over it and its tongue flailing to the side.

"Dodge Prima!" Yolie yelled, to which the pokemon accomplished in the knick of time. It was engulfed in the dark mist of Crunch. When it emerged, It held a sadistic grin on it's three heads. Yolie then chuckled.

"Now give him a taste of his own medicine! Bug Bite!"

Prima harshly bit into Sandile's tongue, and didn't let go as Sandile spun around and screamed. After a few moments, it fainted and Prima let go.

"What! Combee's only have two moves when you first get them!"

"Of course I trained a little bit. You... Truly did scar me with our first battle Lenox." Yolie rubbed her shoulder and looked away. She then looked at the battle field with a fierce determination. "But I needed that. Now, let me show you my resolve!"

Lenox began chuckling uncontrollable. Yolie felt embarrassed. She didn't think she was joking around.

"What's so funny? I'm being serious!"

"No, its not you." Lenox wiped a tear from his face. He returned his Sandile to its Pokeball. "Def's joke finally hit me. I wish I did bring a few Burn Heals. Also..."

Lenox released his Rhyhorn onto the field. The ground around it crumbled as its feet touched the arena. It kicked dirt back, proving it was battle ready.

"You could have ended the battle a lot quicker had you only started with the super effective move."

Prima looked at Yolie with an annoyed face.

"Yeah, I know. I did not recall bug moves were effective on dark types until just now. It was quite an exhilarating match nonetheless, dont you think?"

Last edited:
Def was all smiles when she said the fight was dedicated to Growlithe and Growlie, how sweet. He and his Growlithe remained attentative to everything going on in the fight and was impressed that combee had gained more strength and that Yolie wasn't giving up.

"Nice one!" Def couldn't help but exclaim when the Sandile was defeated. Well, he couldn't blame Lenox for laughing, the joke was hilarious after all. "Stay a team... Don't fall for any mind games," He muttered quietly when Combee seemed bemused that it could have saved itself some energy. Though, he couldn't help but wonder if Lenox just gave a hint about super effective moves when releasing Rhyhorn, or was that a slip-up on his part? Combee did just recently use a move that would work well.

Asura and Rory looked at each other as they both stood their awkwardly, as they just spectate this little predicament resolve itself. They were finding it hard to believe what was happening also. Asura walked around Marin and started to talk to Rory, they started to have their own little debate on how and why they would do in this situation.

"Chikor-Chi?" Asura asked as she sat down beside Rory and placed her hand on her chin as she was intrigued to hear his response. "Buneary-Bun-Buneary," Rory started to explain his opinion and done gestures with hands to compliment what he said. Marin noticed the little debate that was going on in the side stands of the situation and was hosted by Asura and Rory, acting like they were on some sort of podcast. Marin sighed as he felt rather daft being in this situation and getting judged by his own Pokemon.

"Nice to meet you too, Def." Cheri was a bit surprised when Yolie gave her a hug, but she returned it. She gave a nod towards Lenox and followed everyone inside. She took her seat in the spectator stands next to Def, ready to cheer on Yolie. She had her Mimikyu stay out of its ball so it could observe battling.

---

Meanwhile, Alan was booking it towards the gym. He felt his Pokégear vibrate and pulled it out. He was relieved to see that he hadn't missed the battle, yet. Pocketing his device, he turned a corner and saw the gym down the street. It took him only a matter of seconds to reach the gym. Sweat was pouring down his face as he wiped his forehead with the sleeve of his coat. Alan opened the doors and stepped in. He was just in time to see Lenox recall his Sandile. Silently cursing himself, he spotted Def sitting next to a girl clad in purple and black. He walked over and sat next to Def.

"Hey, Def. What'd I miss?"

Growlithe looked at Mimikyu and tilted her head curiously before hopping down to wave a paw at them and bark a quiet hello. A new friend!

Def was so focused on the battle that he didn't notice Alan until he sat down next to him. "Alan," He said and smiled, "This is a nice surprise, Yolie will love the support." When he asked what he missed, he replied in a quiet tone so not to interrupt Yolie's concentration or anything. "Combee defeated Sandile with bug bite, but it wasn't until a bit in to it before Lenox informed her bug is super effective against dark," He explained, "However, international or not on Lenox's part, Yolie may catch on to that tidbit and realise combees gust, a flying type move, will be good on Rhyhorn."

After greeting Mimikyu, Growlithe would paw lightly at Alan's leg and wagged her tail. Saying hello but of course it might get her pets and pets were always good.

"Totodile? (What?" Totodile said puzzled, He saw all five of his friends out of their Pokeballs
"Treecko (That was your first Trial....)" Stick said as all 5 of them ran away and disappeared
"Totodile? (WHAT!?)" Jaw yelled as he looked at all 5 Pokeballs that had disappeared
"Toto (what....)" Jaw said, Falling out of the tree in shock

"YEA! alright! Im using Tyrunt first!" Jack yelled as he sent out Tyrunt
"Tyrunt! (Yea! BATTLE!)" Tyrunt yelled as he jumped up and down
"Who are you gonna choose?" Jack asked, Looking at his Tyrunt who was very happy

Cheri cheered when Combee was able to knock out Sandile. "Way to go, Yolie and Combee!" Mimikyu looked at Growlithe before hopping up on Cheri's head. Cheri was caught off guard a bit but was able to keep herself from falling over.

Alan nodded as he listened to Def, though he frowned when Def mentioned Rhyhorn fighting Combee. "Actually Def, Rhyhorn could actually be one of the worst match ups for Combee. It's a Rock type which means that it restists both Combee's flying and bug attacks, and it's own rock attacks hit for four times the normal damage on Combee. Yolie should switch or come up with an amazing strategy."

He leaned forward with his elbows on his knees and his chin resting on his right fist. 'What are you going to do, Yolie?'

Squirtle walked forwards towards Jack's Tyunt. "Lets begin then" Will shouted "RAPID SPIN!"
Squirtle retreated into his shell, before begin to spin and launching himself towards Tyrunt

Yolie grew a little confident with her friends cheering her on. "Prima! See, they are loving your battle skills. Don't give up, they are your devotees!"

Prima looked to the stands and Noticed the fellow trainers who lined up to watch the battle. She felt a sense of hig-esteem, and became proud of her battle prowess.

"Well, perhaps we should switch things up, dont you think?" Lenox suggestively asked.

Yolie wasn't sure what he meant by that. Upon staring at the new Pokémon on the field, she wondered what type it was. She quickly took out her dex, and caught herself up to what a Ryhorn truly was.

"Hmm, Rock and Ground? Prima, you did wonderful! Return! Give it your all, Eve!

Prima extinguished her discontent face with a happy one, and vanished into her Pokeball. In its place came Yolie's Shuppet.

"No Trubbish this time? Shame. It is your strongest Pokémon."

"It won't last very long against your Rhyhorn. I think my Eve can manage. Let's kick it off! Eve, use Night Shade!"

Eve melted into the ground and formed a shadow of I'll content. The shadow covered Rhyhorn and disseapered in a snap. It seemed slightly dazed and shook it off.

"Retaliate with a Bulldoze!"

The Rhyhorn stampeded towards Shuppet, and rammed the dirt in front of shuppet. A mound of the ground crumbled towards Eve, and blew her to the side. Eve lagged as she picked herself up and used her same move, which Rhyhorn complimented by using Bulldoze a second time on her.

"Hmm, OK Eve. You are wesring Rhyhorn down and it is impeccable. Let's try to get one more Night Shade in!"

"Not so fast! Use Stone Edge Rhyhorn!"

Rhyhorn seemed to be quicker than Eve, and rose several stones from the ground below Eve. The stones sharpened, and jutted up towards Eve like flying swords. At the end of the skirmish, Eve seemed to avoid the attack. It continued with another Night Shade attack that landed directly onto Rhyhorn.

"Stupid Rock moves!" Roared Lenox. "They miss at the worst times!"

"Woah! When did your tanky Rhyhorn become faster than my Eve?" Marveled Yolie.

"It was the move Bulldoze. Some moves have an added ability, apart from just dealing damage. This one lowers the speed of the Pokemon it hit." Lenox commented. It did its job however, and now Rhyhorn is much faster than Eve."

"Hmm. We will see about that! Eve, use Shadow Sneak!"

Eve melted into the ground much quicker than before, and appeared behind Rhyhorn. There, it phased through Rhyhorn and its' shadow followed suit, seemingly stabbing it.

"Oh no you don't! Rhyhorn, this time finish it with Stone Edge!"

Rhyhorn used Stone Edge, and this time it hit. Eve was pierced through and through by a barrage of sharp rocks. Each rock glowed with a dark aura for an odd reason. Eve landed directly in front of Yolie.

"Oh poor baby! You did really good. Return!"

Eve returned to her Pokeball, and Prima was released back onto the field.

"Alright Prim. What I said about you wearing down the opponent? Throw that out the window. We're taking home the gold now! En guarde!"

Prima huffed her cheeks. It was just as battle scarred as Rhyhorn.

"Your Eve really did a number to my Rhyhorn." Commented Lenox. "May the best trainer win!"

Last edited:
Def nodded as Alan spoke, "It's rock and ground so flying would still work, but you're right that it's rock moves won't be good for Combee. Especially in it's current state," He said thoughtfully. "But she could pull it off, I bet." Yeah, Yolie can do this!

Growlithe gave a whine when Mimikyu jumped away from her and returned to Def's lap to watch the battle.

"You've weakened it.. You and Combee can do this," Def said quietly.

Finally arriving at the battlefield, Findlay and his sister prepared for battle.
"I don't think that you can win this, but I'll still fight for formalities sake."
"Don't mind him, brother get really serious when he's about to battle."
"Go Tentacruel." "Go Weiss!" The two siblings sent out their Pokemon.

Marin tapped the floor with his feet as he waited for Jaw to go back down. Marin then was alerted by the sudden scream that came from Jaw up in the tree. "J-Jaw?! Are you okay?!" Marin exclaimed up at the tree, worried about Jaw. He then noticed him falling from the tree. Marin gasped as he fell closer and closer to the floor. Marin leaped forward and grabbed Jaw as he shielded him from the fall. Marin grunted as he landed on his back and had Jaw in his arms. "Are you okay Jaw? What happened?" Marin asked.
Asura and Rory gasped also as they watched the event unfold. They both rushed over as Marin landed and protected Jaw. "Chikorita-Chikor!?" "Buneary-Bun!?" They both exclaimed, asking if everyone was okay and showing their concern.

Marin checked the area around him and noticed the absence of his group again. "Have they disappeared again or are they just in the Pokeballs?" Marin asked, still rather confused as what was happening with them.

The Mudkip was still in Marin's bag, as he felt a sudden force that had almost hit the ground! He quietly peeked out of his bag while he opened up his hacking app, as he said to Marin, "Mud... Mudkip..." [Translation: Umm... Is the guy okay...] He looked over at Marin while his fin wiggled along with the air. He typed in a few lines of code in the app, as it looked like a huge command prompt filled with words and occasionally a few digits. He typed in a few lines of code on the screen, as a detailed map of the area opened up soon after. He didn't seem to know if Jaw had been injured, as he said to Rory, "Mudkip, Mudkip." [Translation: I think I might know how to help out Marin, just please don't tell anyone else because this might involve some of my serious work.]

"Prima! Use Bug Bite!"

Prima rushed to Rhyhorn horn and began chewing. Bits of its rock surprisingly came off with ease as the Rhyhorn was getting worn down. It was not resistant to the bug move, which Yolie was glad to see that she had some move she coukd use in her arsenal. Lenox grimaced, and sighed.

"I'm sorry. I can see you've certainly become a stronger trainer. But its over Yolie." Lenox pointed into the sky, and dropped his finger towards Prima. "Rhyhorn! Finish it! With a point-blank Stone-Edge!"

The Rhyhorn rustled its armor plating, and stomped the ground. Prima continued gnawing on Rhyhorn, as nothing happened.

"What the? I should have enough PP still... Its as if the move was disabled-"

Lenox's eyes grew as he remembered the dark aura that covered his Stone Edge move. It wasn't just a simple aesthetic of hitting a ghost type. It was the effects of the ability Cursed Body!

"Did you plan that or was that some sort of fluke!?"

Yolie stared at Lenox ironically with a blank face.

"Its almost as if I had just learned about Pokémon abilities yesterday! Another Bug Bite Combee!"

"Protect Rhyhorn!"

"You can't protect forever! My Combee is faster!"

Lenox could tell she was right. He knew that it was essentially checkmate with the next Bug Bite. Lenox looked to the ground and clenched his fist, wondering if his next move was the right thing to do. His Pokemon grunted and looked back at him, notioning that it was insync with its masters wishes.He nodded to himself, and took out a pokeball to return Rhyhorn. Prima floated, continuing to nibble the air, not noticing its opponent was long gone.

"I forfeit the match. Yolie, you are obviously the better trainer today and you have proved it. I hope you accept this victory, as well as the Grioru City Badge that comes with it."

She couldn't believe it. She worked so hard for this moment, and it was finally here. She fell to her knees and began crying tears of joy to which Lenox was unsure how to react. He walked past the Arran and closer to her, where he knelt down to speak with her.

"Why are you crying? You won." Lenox calmly asked.

Yolie sobbed, and wiped tears from her eyes with her arms. "Why are you on the floor?"

"I like to be on the sane level as people I respect. Guess I'm quite the grounded individual."

Yolie's sobbing came to a crawl as she giggled to Lenox's humor. "Just... We did it. I had so many people watching me, and I was scared of failing them today. But now I know that I can keep up with them."

Lenox tapped her shoulder. When Yolie looked up, her Prima came floating by, carrying Yolie's badge.

Def was quite literally on the edge of his seat as he leaned forward to watch how Yolie was handling this. When it became clear to him that Shuppet had the ability cursed body, a big grin was on his face at the clever move. "Damn," He muttered in an impressed tone, she really outsmarted Lenox on that one.

"You did it!" Def cheered and stood up to applaud Yolie, his Growlithe barking happily and jumped down to run along the field and ran around Yolie a few times before putting her front paws up on her and wagging her tail. You did it, you did it, Growlithe seemed to say as she barked excitedly.

Yolie caught Growlithe's paws with her hands moved in for a hug.

"I know! That was unforgettable! And Prima, you graced your self like a Queen."

Prima fluttered shyly, and came lower to hand Yolie her badge. Yolie clipped the Badge to the front of her Satchel, and it glared with a reflection of the arena lights.

Lenox picked himself up.

"Alright everyone! Show's over. Oh, and Yolie- nice work, once again. I think we both had room for growth. So thank you. Your next steps as should be to head to Lopya City, and tackle the gym there."

Yolie stood up, happy with her achievement.

"Get real Lenox. Im going to celebrate after i heal my pokemon... And then it is back to business."

Lenox smirked, feeling quite used to Yolie's friendly audacity. Yolie took out a pen and paper and scribbled several numbers down.

"Wait! Here is my number. Next time we battle, it'll be after I get eight badges. And you will use your real party. Deal?"

Lenox looked up to Yolie, and eyed at the paper for a short moment. He snatched the paper and folded it into his pocket.

"You've got yourself a rematch." He said, and walked to another end of the gym to speak with an assistant of his.

Growlithe yipped happily and licked at her face when Yolie hugged her.

Def came on over too and ruffled the hair on top of Yolie's head, "I knew you could do it, nice work!" Def said, feeling very proud of Yolie, "Alan made it in time to see your big win too," He said, just in case she never noticed Alan coming in during the battle. "I must admit, we were worried for a second until we realised your little trick with Shuppet's ability, you've really done your homework. You really earned that badge." She really is thinking like a trainer now, it was awesome to witness.

"First badge, always a big moment in a trainers journey. Where do you plan to celebrate?" He asked with a grin, "I need to visit the guy we rescued first, but then I could come join the celebrations."

Rory intriguingly listened to Mudkip as he flawlessly typed lines upon lines of coding on his tablet. Rory briefly looked around before nodding to Mudkip in response to him. "Bun-Buneary," Rory said agreeing to Mudkip's terms to keep it a secret.

Yolie looked around and noticed Alan did indeed show up. She was in a jovial mood knowing she did not let any of them down. She waved Cheri and Alan over to come down and meet her. She undeestood this first badge meant progress. The Yolie of twi days ago sisnt even want this. But now, Yolie wanted every badge she could get her hands on. Yolie took both her hands and began to straighten the hair Def ruffles, while speaking to him.

"It never occurred to me that we should check the man from earlier. Well, let me come with you."

Yolie returned Prima to her Pokeball after giving her Combee a formal curtsey.

"Why are you so curious about him? Do you think you might know the guy? Either way, I don't want to make a big deal about this badge. Everyone has places to go and people to see, after all. I will probably just talk on the phone with my Father, and eat a fine roast. The usual."

"Nice work, Prima," Def said to the Combee before she went back to her pokeball. Growlithe sat happily at Def and Yolie's feet listening to their conversation. She never understood a word, but it sounded interesting!

"To be honest, at first I just wanted to make sure he was ok and how he got caught up with that Decidueye. But... Ever since Maple asked if it was targeting me I started to worry a bit," He said with a soft shrug to try not seem too worked up about it. "So I think I should see if he has any idea why it attacked him and try figure out if it was targeting me since..." He paused as if catching himself from saying something he shouldn't, "So uh, yeah, just want to see if I can rule that out. Be nice to have you there, honestly."

Def was so unsure what the guy might have got caught up in, "I've no idea if the guy would know me, now that you mention it," He said, though it was very possible they could be connected in this if the pokemon is targeting specific people with a certain past. For now, he told himself he was probably just over thinking things.

Alan was a bit conflicted about the gym battle, but was still glad for Yolie. Alan headed out of the stands, Cheri following behind him. Her Mimikyu hopped off her head and followed closely.

"Congratulations, Yolie!" Alan smiled and patted her on the back. "That was a well fought battle."

Cheri on the other hand ran over to Yolie and gave he a hug. "You did a tremendous job out there!" She pulled back and smiled widely. "You're Combee is really strong. It'll be a strong Vespiquen for sure."

Yolie felt Def dance around the subject of his past. He used his words carefully. She was curious if she should dance around the subject or not.

"I don't know why Green- or rather, why Decidueye would have some reason to attack you. But if my Mother saw you just now, she would say you look like you keep rereading the last chapter of an old book."

Alan and Cheri came from the stands and Yolie received a warm hug from Cheri.

"Thanks Alan. Didn't know you were coming! I just didn't think being a trainer would be so hard. And you really think so Cheri? Wish I came around and watched everyone else's battle against Lenox. But probably would have been stuck yo my phone if it were yesterday before my loss. So, what are everyone's plans now?"

Def couldn't help but smile at Yolie and chuckled when she quoted something her mother would say, "That's... not wrong, I'll give you that," He said, "But I guess... you could say it's more like a chapter from a book that I thought I'd not read again." Thankfully, the others coming over would be a good reason not to elaborate further on how he changed the quote.

"Well I told Marin I'd catch up with him, he wants to know about the adventure we had today. Which I'm sure Alan and Cheri wouldn't mind hearing too," Def said, figuring this was one of those stories that would stick in everyone's head. "We can tell you on the way out of here," He said and looked to Yolie, "Do you want to come with to see Marin or do you want me to meet you in Lopya?" Man, having friends meant a lot of running around, not that he would prefer it any other way, to be honest.

Marin held Jaw like a baby and started to cradle him. Marin sat cross-legged as he softly stroked Jaw's head to sooth him. "Don't worry Jaw...I'm not mad," Marin said softly to Jaw.

"Heh, Sis, ready to prove him wrong?Go Dunsparce"Soras said, in a cocky way,
"Ready!Go Haun!Time to Dance!"His sister, Kat, was excited,
"Dun-Sparce!!"
"Eev-ee!"
"Let's start with a combo, Sis!"Soras shouted, then whispered"Icy Dragon Power?"
"Sure!Use Hidden power Haun!"
"Eeve!"
"Combine that with Ice Beam Dunsparce!"
"Dun!"

"ICY DRAGON POWER!!!"They Shouted at the same time!And then An Icy Dragon appeared!And Charged At their Opponents!

Meanwhile...

"Heh, that Gym was no Challenge, Let's find a strong challenge, destroyer, let's go back to Lopya!"Blaze bragged, jumping on
Destroyer the Charizard
"Char!"And they went back to Lopya city, for a challenge...

"Protect." Findlay murmured in a casual yet serious tone.
"..." Tentacruel stayed silent, as he let out the flashy barrier, negating the combo move.
"Use Hail Weiss!" Ailie shouted. Weiss looked up to the sky and let out a howl, as the sun became covered in dark clouds.
A moment or two later, small chunks of solid ice began to fall from the sky, damaging everyone except the Glaceon.

Alan smiled. "Of course I would come and watch. I would also put Lenox back into his place if need be." He laughed lightly before turning to Cheri. "It is nice to meet you, Cheri. My name is Alan."

He held out a hand which Cheri shook. "Pleasure," she responded before answering Yolie's question. "Well, I'm planning on heading to Lopya City for my next gym battle. Of course I'm going to do some training as the gym leader will probably be stronger."

Alan shrugged in response. "I'm just doing some traveling right now. I'll just tag along with you guys, if that's alright." Alan decided to keep the envelope a secret for now. There was no need to tell anyone else about it.

"Uhhh! It didn't work!Alright, Dunsparce, we will just have to hit harder then!Drill Run on Tentacruel!"Soras Shouted
"Dun!"Dunsparce Shouted as he moved faster Than his Trainer could see!
"And Haun, Use a combo!Shadow ball and Quick attack!Shadow Attack!"Kat Shouted as she and Haun started to dance in tune, avoiding the hail!
"Eevee!"

"It's best that we should just head back to Lopya, instead of exploring this placeI feel," Marin decided as he stood up, still hugging and gently stroking Jaw. Marin noticed Mudkip reacting to Marin's fall. "Sorry Mudkip, I had to dive and catch Jaw from falling. I feel that's a pretty valid excuse," Marin said. Marin turned to Asura and Rory. "Can you please carry the incubator for me please. We'll check in at a hotel so we can just relax for a bit, before seeing Def," Marin said as he started to head back to Lopya.

Asura and Rory looked at each other and determinedly nodded. Asura went to one side and lifted the incubator using her vines and Rory lifted the incubator using his ears. They trotted along behind Marin as they made it back to Lopya.

A figure sat on a tree with its legs dangling from the branch that they sat on, overlooking the path that Marin and his friends walked on. The figure took out the lollipop he sucked on and chuckled. "Hehe, guess today is your lucky day. Guess it will have to be another day," The figure sad before disappearing. Rory's ears twitched slightly and its left ear that is usually scrunched up, slowly extended slightly. Rory looked up at the tree to see nothing to be the source of his alarms ringing. So he just ignored it for now.

"Thanks Alan. I think you might have beaten something nice into Lenox. Heis still quite critical... But it seems his walls have certainly been lowered. So you should totally come with us to see Marin! That way I can peak on how that Spinda is doing. As well as Munchie." Yolie grinned,confident that her name for Alan's Munchlax was original and that no one but her could have been so clever.

"And Cheri, well you will be training and going to Lopya to my understanding." Yolie folded her arms together into a more comfortable position. She was bracing herself for the cold as the group left the gym, if they chose to.

"So, gym leaders get stronger as we go I suppose? I'll probably be meeting you in Lopya City later. I have one last class to attend tomorrow anyhow."

Yolie stopped in place and turned to Def.

"Hold on. We are gonna see the man first. But where is Marin again? Is he still in Grioru?"

"Use Surf. Stop that drill run." Findlay said firmly, as Tentacruel span round in the air and let out a burst of water in all directions, crashing into everyone on the field.
"Don't let that hurt you, Weiss! Use Ice beam!" Ailie shouted. Glaceon stayed completely immobile, letting the hail hit her body, letting her recover from the Surf attack, before launching a strong beam of ice towards Haun, obliterating the Shadow ball attack.

"Alright Tyrunt! Catch the Squirtle in your mouth!" Jack yelled as the spinning Squirtle went straight into his jaws, Holding him there
"Dragon Pulse!" Jack yelled as Tyrunt started to create a Ball of energy in his mouth, About to send it directly at the Squirtle stuck it its mouth...

Jaw continued to sit in Marins arms, That fall wasn't him, He could never have done that in shock, He looked into Marins eyes with his own tired and scared ones, He felt his grip of the world was slowly disappearing, He heard metallic laughs and the screams of his friends, His eyes started to well up and start to drip onto Marins arms, He continued to cry until he felt himself go blank, His eyes closing and he drifted into a infinite abyss, He saw his friends disappear and the world get further away from him, He couldn't let this happen, He started to drift up, Noticing something trying to pull him down, The Sheathe of a shiny Honedge, He continued to drift up, Evolving into a Crocanow, He kept going up, The world getting closer and closer, The Shiny Honedge still trying to pull him down, He then evolved into Feraligatr, Continuing to drift up, Pulling the Shiny Honedge with it
"YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE MY ABYSS!" The Shiny Honedge yelled as it floated up to Jaw, Attacking him, They fought, The Shiny Honegde giving up a pretty good fight, Jaw felt as if he could Evolve once more, He felt as his Body changed once more, Mega evolving, He attacked the Honedge, Each not defeating each other, Jaw grabbed the Honedge, Continuing to float up, He started to De-evolve, He turned back into a Feraligatr then to a Crocanow then back to a Totodile, He Threw himself and Honedge back into the world...

Jaw looked around, The world was back, He looked to Marin and then at the Shiny Honedge that had popped out of his mind, He looked to Marin and then at the 5 empty Pokeballs in his Bag and pulled one out, He held it to Marins face, Implying that Marin should catch it

"Squirt (This is just perfect)" Squirtle sighed, before being shot out of Tyrants mouth and being blasted through a tree, only to be caught by a web of string.
Will and Squirtle turned to see who had made the web, and saw the Butterfree from Lopya Forest.
"Free (I've come to join you)" Buterfree admitted "Butterfree (The Bug Queen can survive without me, there are more Butterfree now...)"

“Squirle (You sure?)” Squirtle asked “Squirtle Squirt (It doesn’t pay well, or at all. You are stuck fighting other small creatures to the brink of death for the rest of your life, and there are no holidays. On the bright side we will never actually die because Pokemon Centres, Will is a pretty good trainer who makes awesome Pokepuffs, and you get to see the world)”
Butterfree shrugged “Free Free (Too late now)” he said, flying in the way of Will’s Pokeball “Butterfree (And im used to being bossed around by the Bug Queen anyways)”

“Yes! I caught Butterfree!” Will shouted, turning his attention back to Jack “Squirtle, Aqua Jet!”
Squirtle wrapped himself in water, dashing towards Tyrunt

Marin cradled Jaw and tried to calm him. "Sshhh, it's okay. Let it out," Marin said softly. Marin then felt Jaw lose all tenseness in his body as he seemed to pass outin Marin's arms. "J-Jaw?" Marin said in a worried tone. Jaw then regained consciousness and cautiously looked around. Marin sighed in relief to see that Jaw has returned to him. "You alright?" Marin asked. When Jaw handed him a Pokeball, he wasn't sure what he was implying. Marin looked up to see the weirdly coloured Honedge. "Oh, I see. Well...I don't really want another Pokemon at the moment," Marin explained as they walked into Lopya and their steps made a crunching sound in the snow

"Ugh!Lets Try something else!Return Dunsparce!Go Spinny!"Soras Exclaimed
"Spin!"
"Hmm, Return Haun, go Chespin!"Kat Sighed
"Ches!"
"Okay!Spinny!Use String Shot!15 Times!"
"Spin!"
"Chespin, Charge a solar beam!"
"Chessss!"
"Spinny, Cover Chespin with Sludge bomb Constantly!"
"Spin...Arak!"

"Of course, you're always welcome," Def said to Alan, "As are you, Cheri." A walk as a group should be fun.

"They do get tougher as you go along but you will get stronger too. Try find out as much as you can about each leader to prepare, types and such," He said, knowing she knew this no doubt but was good to be sure. "Right, I'll text Marin now to see where he's at," He said and got out his pokegear.

'Hey, we're all done at the gym, Yolie kicked butt and got her first badge. We are heading to Lopya now, one thing to do then I can fill you in on stuff.'