• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Explore the Bloka region! (Anime style)

OOC: Spiritomb, I'd say.
BIC:

As the fog cleared Lucario's senses were returning, but something was still off. He was able to support himself on his own, at least. James looked him over, worried. James turned his head to Marin and nodded. "Yeah, I think we are fine. How about you? What just happened?" He yelled over.

Lucario wasn't sure what happened, but he knew something was wrong. His Aura Sense was still hazy. Sensing around, a small stone seemed to have an aura around it. The small pokemon around it could be sensed too, but it was still hazy and inaccurate.

Def only vaguely could guess what Yolie was suggesting but it became clearer when she explained.
"Oh! I see now. Sounds good but I want to get to that hospital and then find Marin," He said and looked at Yolie, "Did you see the room they took the guy to?" Hopefully he was going to be at least a bit closer to putting some light on what was going on.

Yolie slumped her shoulders with her enthusiasm escaping like a gust of wind.

"Oh yeah, the man. OK, rain check on the battle. Follow me."

Yolie turned towards the direction of the Hospital as did her Knope. She realised that she never got to explore Lopya City when she first arrived here. All she did was take a trip to the hospital, which those who followed Yolie now approached after a few minutes.

Cheri continued to chase Roto around, which Spirit had joined in the inpromptu game of tag. Their game followed the grou of travelers while also staying out of the way. Alan noticed the change in Yolie's demeanor and walked over to her.

"I'll be happy to battle you some time. I'd like to see for myself how much you've improved." Alan gave her a smile and pat on the shoulder.

A voice could be heard to everyone. "You should not have come here. Leave at once!" The voice demanded. Marin frantically looked around to see the owner of the voice but was no good. Asura noticed the stone become very lively and start to shake and jump around as some sort of purple fog get projected from the stone. Asura realized whatever that was emerging from the stone was going to be able to catch Rory off guard.

"Chikor!" Asura screamed as she sprinted towards Rory. Rory turned around and witnessed the green and purple fog create the horrifying face which overlooked Rory. Rory gasped as his body locked in fear at the scary creature that spontaneously appeared in front of him. The creature's eyes glowed as it opened its mouth and made an eerie sound directed at Rory, probably using a move on it, possibly Hypnosis.

However, Asura managed to charge into Rory and sending him flying away from the ghost Pokemon. The Hypnosis carried on and landed on the grass type Pokemon sending her to sleep. The Pokemon then started to create a black fog that surrounded the unconscious Asura seemingly go into her body, as if she was absorbing it. It used Nightmare!

"Asura!" Marin yelled as he saw the Pokemon attack his Pokemon. "Jaw we need you, or Mudkip. Both will be ideal here," Marin pleaded. Rory rolled over as he picked himself up and turned back to Asura and the Pokemon as he processed what just happened. He immediately got furious as it saw the ghost making Asura its victim. Rory jumped at the ghost with his leg extended to do Jump Kick. However, it simply went straight through the Pokemon and Rory crashed into the floor the other side and injured himself. "Bun..." He whimpered in pain as he held his sore leg.

James looked at the spiritomb and then back at Lucario, making the connection. "Lucario, stop using your Aura Sense! It is affecting you through that!" James yelled, but Lucario didn't hear him as he was already running at it, throwing a fist at the pokemon, but it only went through it. Lucario tried to sense the aura again, but this time a splitting pain overcame him, and he fainted. Cole rushed up, pulling Lucario back, staring at the spiritomb. He layed the Lucario down and activated his capture styler, staring the pokemom down. "Capture On!" He stated, his styler wavering on the ground.

"I'll let you guys know how the injured guy's doing," Def said to Cheri. He then looked to Yolie, "You know, if you want to stay with Alan and Cheri for that battle I can head to the hospital myself," He explained, "I can ask one of the nurses where his room is."

Despite Cheri playing with her Pokemon, she had been listening to the others talk. Her interest was piqued when the free for all battle was mentioned, but when Def said that it would have to be put on hold, she gave a nonchalant shrug to no one inparticular. It was a bit of a bummer but it wasn't the end of the world. However, she was interested in finding out more about the mysterious ghost bird Pokemon. Cheri stopped playing with her Pokemon and walked over to Def.

"Would you mind if I tag along? I kind of want to know more about the mystery Pokemon."

Spiritomb turned its attention to Rory after his failed attack. Spiritomb started to approach Rory who was on the floor in pain. However, he once more got distracted when the Lucario attempted to harm it but failed also. "You must leave!" Spiritomb yelled as it powered up another move. A dark, shadowy ball started to grow in front of Spiritomb as it prepared its next attack, Shadow Ball.

It remained still as it prepared it attacked, leaving it vulnerable to the capture stylus.

Marin rushed over to the unconscious Asura and picked her up. "Are you okay, Asura? Answer me," Marin exclaimed as he grew ever more worried as he took note of the lack of reaction from Asura.

Findlay was shocked hearing Soras say that, as neither his sister or himself had ordered an attack against Chespin.
Findlay looked round to see Tentacruel Holding a defensive stance against Chespin, who looked ready to attack at any time.
'Ah, he must have used Mimic without me noticing.' Findlay thought.
"Hold your stance Tentacruel!"

"Weiss! Don't let that hit you!"

"You know what" Will said "Butterfree return" Will held out the Pokeball.
He turned to the Gym, "Was travelling with a group of other guys before, not really with them but battled alongside them" he shook his head "they are probably way ahead of me"

"Totodile! (Take this!)" Jaw yelled as he sent a water pulse flying at the Spiritomb
"Totodile?! (Is she ok!?)" Jaw yelled, Running to Asura and Marin, His heart racing

Stick watched Jaw and the Spiritomb as he sat in a tree with Combusken, Dartrix, Dewott, Quilladan behind him
"We will start soon...." Stick said, Disappearing into the nearby forest

"Honey, The trainers have no idea of our existence....." Yellow said, Walking up to Red
"Good to know..... Our Team Skull will conquer the world...." Red said, Looking at Earth from the space station
"Rai? (What?)" Yellow's Raichu asked, Walking in
"Go away...." White said, His Persian growling at Yellow's Raichu
"Shut up, Im thinking...." Black said, His Sableye Behind him
"Our plan will be done soon..... Send a squad of Grunts to some of those trainers

"Oh, Ok then" Jack said, Returning Torrent
"Do what you want to do...." He said, Walking away
"Ill see you another time!" He yelled, Looking at Will while running, He continued to run until he ran into a girl
"Ow...." Jess said, Getting up and looking at the person she ran into
"Jess?" Jack asked
"Jack?" Jess asked, Pulling him up
"Its great to see you!" Jack yelled, Looking at Jess
"I see you adventuring here too, Wanna battle?" Jess asked, Showing her belt of Pokeballs
"Sure! Ill win though!" Jack yelled, Jumping back and getting ready to battle.....

The Spiritomb was too slow to react to the oncoming attack from Jaw. It got a direct hit from the Water Pulse and got launched back. It got confused and no longer able to continue to fight. However, Marin couldn't give a damn about the Spiritomb at this point. He just needed to get out of here and find out how to help Asura.

"I...I don't know," Marin said on the verge of tears with his bottom lip trembling. "Sort out the Spiritomb will ya, James. I need to get Asura aid. Come on, Jaw and Rory," Marin said before sprinting back towards Lopya. Rory hopped up to Jaw and gestured him to hurry and rushed after Marin.

OOC: guess who's back? Hopefully we still can keep this rolling.

BIC

Yolie became hopeful with Alans suggestion. She looked at Def like a little sister begs her siblings for a treat. She puffed her cheeks and crossed her fingers, and as Def gave the notion, her eyes glowed. But it did not feel right. In fact, it felt disrespectful.

"Let's save it for after Def and I visit this sickly Man. Oh, and Cheri. After that, I insist we battle! Or check out the gym. OooOooou, or see if there lies a graphic nov- I mean, clothing store."

Marin reached the Pokemon center and barged through the doors, showing some major urgency. Marin rushed up to the desk of the Center and was rather panicked so struggled to speak right. "Asura! Asura is in trouble, not good. This isn't good. Please Help!" Marin pleaded as he held Asura in his arms. Rory stood behind Marin with a worried face and helplessly watched Marin talk to Nurse Joy. Nurse joy didn't waste any time talking and took Asura from Marin and rushed to the back of the center.

Marin sighed and slowly walked over to the sofa before dropping onto it. Rory jumped up onto his lap and sulked. "We've been in this Pokemon Center too many times," Marin said depressingly.

James nodded at Marin and began using the styler, spinning it around the Spiritomb over and over. Lucario was still laying down, injured. James looked at the Lucario and put even more effort into his styler, the device spinning faster over the weaker spiritomb, until it finally calmed down. James had zero idea what it was doing here, and he was about to walk over to it, but it got up and disappeared. James got Lucario and picked him up, bringing him to where he saw Marin go into. He walked in, and Lucario woke up enough to helpwalk, and they went to the back of the center. He sat next to Marin.

"Well, that's taken care of. Do you know why that happened?"

Marin watched the Pokemon Ranger sit beside him and deduced that the Spiritomb was dealt with by the calmness of him. "Well, it was probably its crib and got cheesed off at the fact that we were there. Or maybe it was telling us to go for our sakes, we don't know for sure," Marin said.

Marin then sighed and placed his elbows on the to table in front and buried his head in his hands. Marin whimpered slightly before venting. "This bloody city has done nothing but brought me and my Pokemon back to this darned Center. I need to get out of this city as soon as possible,"

Rory looked up at Marin slightly caught off guard at Marin suddenly showing the built up anger he had. Rory felt he needed to help and waddled closer to his torso and hugged it. "Bun-Bun," Rory said trying to make Marin feel better. Marin didn't show any sign of it but was calmed down a tad from Rory's affection and gently stroked his head.

Def couldn't help but chuckle at the pleading eyes Yolie was giving him. "If you're sure," Def said when she decided to come along despite the option to stay.
"Right then, let's get going," He said and would continue on to the hospital alongside Yolie and whoever else of the group decided to come.
"So he's going to make a full recovery, right?" He asked Yolie.

James shook his head. "I'm sorry for you. And unlike you, where you can leave, I have to go back to Tomb City. Something is going on, I suspect. And my work forces me to check it out." He sighed. He looked at the back door. "I hope your pokemon is okay, I'm sorry I couldn't activate my styler sooner."

"Well, it seems something was there before us and it cheesed off the Spiritomb. So it assumed us coming after that threat, that we were there to do trouble also...That's just a hunch of course," Marin explained to James. "As long as it got dealt with it's fine. I'm not blaming you for Asura,"

Marin looked down at Rory and he remembered what he was doing moments before Asura rushed to Tomb City. "Oh yeah...I left my Pokemon egg by at the Hotel. I should probably go collect it. In the morning I'm heading off, I am meant to meet up with some old mates but if I don't see them by tomorrow then it will have to wait." Marin said in quite an annoyed tone in his voice. Marin stood up and started to walk to the door and Rory rushed behind Marin. "I'll be back soon, message me if Asura is feeling better before I'm back. I doubt it though," Marin said as he left James his Pokegear number and leaving the Pokemon Center.

Marin walked down the street deep in thought with his hands in his pockets as he was oblivious to the shops and people he walked past. Rory walked closely to his leg and concernedly looked up at him the entire time.

"Tentacruel, you know what to do!" Findlay shouted, confident that Tentacruel would remember his strategy.
Tentacruel let Chespin use its Pin missile on him, thus letting it use up energy. The sharp needles injured him slightly, but not by much, as he suddenly let loose an unstoppable barrage of toxic sludge towards Chespin, knowing that it could not overpower such a powerful Sludge Wave.

Weiss could not evade the String Shot in time, and it slowed her heavily.
"Oh well, better make the most of this. Use Avalanche Weiss! You can do this!"

Last edited:
"Avalanche!? All Right Spinny, Dodge And use Toxic!"
"Spin!" Spinny Shouted as he dodged with ease as his Eyes glowed purple, Poisoning Wiess
"Chespin, Please, Dodge with all your might! And Use The last of Your Strength on A Solar Beam On Tentacruel!"
"Ches!" Chespin Shouted As He Just Dodged and powered up a solar beam, To Kat's Surprise, it Charged Quickly, and fired at Tentacruel

Marin entered the hotel once more and walked up to the reception's desk. He retrieved his Pokemon egg from the receptionist and also got told that his room was now ready if he wanted to go up. Marin got given his Key Card for his room but noticed a person still waiting on the sofa chairs in reception. Marin walked over to his luggage which seemed to be untouched.

He remembered the person that was waiting now was waiting before and must have been this entire time. "Wow, you're still waiting?" Marin said in disbelief to Charles.

You can hear an "Oh Yeah!" from the reception desk, probably the receptionist. The receptionist rushed round to Marin. "Oh by the way, I've not sure if you know this but your Pokemon egg seems to be pretty close to hatching. It was rather lively and wiggling a lot whilst you've been gone," The receptionist explained. "Woah, really? That's awesome, cheers," Marin replied. Marin looked down at the Pokemon egg and stared at it with real intrigue, as he wondered what the egg contained. The only hint towards that question is the fact that the egg was coloured, light brown and light grey.

So Will entered the gym
"Marge, Gym Leader of Lopya City" He called out "I, William Whitman, challenge you to a Pokemon battle!"

On the other side of the room stood Marge, Gym Leader of Lopya City "Well then I guess I'd better accept"
A referee on the side of the battlefield stepped out as the two battlers walked onto it
"This battle will be a singles two v two between Gym Leader Marge and Challenger Will Whitman, the battle will end when one side's Pokemon are unable to battle"

"Aipom Go! Make this a great battle!" Marge shouted as she threw Aipom's Pokeball over her head, it coursed through the air and landed right in the middle of the arena.
"Go Squirtle!" Will shouted, equally as enthusiastically as Squirtle's Pokeball landed just in front of him.

"LET THE BATTLE BEGIN"

"Water Gun!" Will shouted, and Squirtle launched a beam of water through the air, almost hitting Aipom until
"Aipom use Agility!" Marge shouted "Now focus punch!"
In an instant, Aipom was no longer in the way of the water, but was instead in front of Squirtle, its tail-fist uppercutting Squirtle, sending it flying backwards.

"Now use swift!" Aipom somersaulted backwards and swang its tail again, causing a bunch of starts to stream out, flying towards Squirtle. "Retaliate with Rapid Spin!" Will shouted, and Squirtle retreated into its shell, spinning around and launching itself through the stars and hitting Aipom square on the chest, launching it backwards.

"Focus Punch!"
"Rapid Spin!"

Squirtle and Aipom collided mid-air and both were knocked backwards, Aipom caught itself on one of the walls and bounced back into the fray with another punch, which was blocked yet again by Squirtle, who had bounced off the other wall and sped back towards the centre of the arena. They kept colliding, with neither side gaining an advantage on each other, and neither side willing to back down, until

"Use Agility again!"
Aipom gained even more speed and soon Squirtle was unable to keep up, being hit by Focus punches and Shadow Claws from all directions, like a massive blur of attacks.
"Squirtle is unable to battl-" the referee shouted, but was cut off by a blinding light in the middle of the arena. All that came next was a flash of blue, and Aipom was knocked into the wall "Never Mind!" the referee shouted "Aipom is unable to battle"
And descending from the skies was not a squirtle but now, a Wartorle

Charles was slient to Marin's response, as the Minun said, "Mi, Minun?" [Translation: Umm Charles, you alright buddy?] He felt rather anxious when he didn't respond to his question; as he said to the baby Dragonite, "Minun Minun!" [Translation: Something's wrong with Charles!] The baby Dragonite nodded at him, as he tapped his pale body with his tiny claws. He said to the Minun while he glanced at the Aron, "Dra Dragonite... Dragon." [Translation: Well there is something definitely wrong... I'll talk to his device thingy.]

The Aron nudged Charles's cold leg, as his body shook from his unease. Scanner said to the Pokémon in a stern tone, "Alright alright, everyone please calm down! I know that you are all nervous since our trainer might be a bit out cold from that weird thing I saw earlier, but please don't panic here!"

Meanwhile, Cylan was still walking over to Lopya Forest, as he ignored the pain that still went on in his tiny body. He sluggishly moved along with the slow breeze that cradled around his hot body. The Nurse tailed behind him, as she yelled out, "Stop it right there Cyndaquil! Even though my Audino won't obey me, I'll still catch you little baby! You need to get rested since you're hurt here!" Cylan ignored her command, as he continued to approach the forest. He took in a deep breath, as he was readying an attack against the Nurse.

Marin continued to chuckle to himself as he tried to fill the awkward silence. Marin's laugh dissipated as he nervously gulped at the lack of response from the person who definitely was moving when they talked earlier. "Umm...Hello? Are...are you o-" Marin cautiously asked before getting alerted by the weird technology telling him to calm down. Marin paused as he noticed the distressed Pokemon surrounding the guy. "I don't think we should just chill, I'm calling for an ambulance," Marin said urgently as he pulled out his pokegear and dialed the number for emergency services. He held his Pokegear to his ear and went closer to the unconscious person. He held his hand in front of his mouth to see if he was breathing.

Marge smiled "You sure have some luck" she complimented "But luck won't be enough to stop my Pokemon, GO LOPUNNY!"
"Aqua Tail!" Will ordered, and in an instant Squirtle was at the other side of the arena, and was swinging his tail towards Lopunny, but then before he could land the blow, he fell to the ground, as if immobilised by some invisible force.

"Seems your Wartortle has succumbed to Lopunny's Thunder Wave" Marge laughed "Now Lopunny, Jump Kick"
Lopunny leapt up into the air, one of its legs outstretched, and kicked the helpless Wartortle across the arena.

"Wartortle, return!" Will shouted, "Now, go Pidgeotto!"
But Pidgeotto didn't pop out of the Pokeball...

Wartortle didn't pop out of the Pokeball...

Butterfree didn't pop out of the Pokeball...

Wynaut did

"Not much of a Pidgeotto is it?" Marge asked "Oh well, Attack!"

Lopunny sped towards Wynaut, and used Return to launch Wynaut into the air. It leapt up into the air with it and used Jump Kick, knocking it into the wall. Wynaut fell to the ground with a puff of smoke. Lopunny began running around with with Quick Attack, knocking it around, into the roof, the walls and the floor. Lopunny used Return once again, knocking Wynaut into the wall a final time. Before jumping up and using Jump Kick, its foot speeding towards Wynaut at extreme speeds. Then... Impact

A massive flash of light and an explosion of dust.

Marge and Will, standing on opposite sides of the arena, tried to peer through the smoke, but couldn't see anything. Then the smoke cleared

On one end of the arena was Lopunny, looking severely beaten up, and on the other end was... Wobofett.

Marge laughed "Oh you don't think I'm going to allow a mid battle evolution to beat me twice in a row, do you? Jump Kick"

Lopunny jumped up, and kicked towards Wobofett, noticing all too late the gleam in Wobofett's eyes.

There was an explosion and Lopunny was launched to the ground on the other side of the arena.

Everyone looked intently at the two Pokemon, standing on either side of the arena. Then they both collapsed at once.

Later, in the middle of the Gym, Marge shook hands with Will and handed him the badge "While you didn't technically win" Marge said "That was a great battle, you have the potential to be a great trainer. You deserve this"
She smiled "Good job Will Whitman"

"Ahh.. Fresh air.. I've been in my home for 10 years.." sighed Makayla. This was Makayla's first day with Pokemon. "Fenne?" said her new Fennekin, Kiki. "Yeah.." replied Makayla. They carried on walking through the pretty-much open forest. They were in Lopya Forest. "Isn't this so relax-AAAHHH!" screamed Makayla. An Eevee had blinded her using her tail. She used Sand Attack on Makayla and Makayla went running away. The Eevee that attacked her was still on her shoulders. Some Pokeballs and Potions spilled out her bag. The Eevee got a hold of a Pokeball, and caught.. itself. It pushed the button and..

Click. Click. Click. Ding! The Eevee was caught. By the time the Eevee was caught, Makayla could see again. She picked up all her Pokeballs and Potions she spilled, including the Pokeball the Eevee was in. They continued walking peacefully, with Makayla still not knowing she caught a wild Eevee.

"Wow, that was a great battle!" Azure came walking from the tribune. "Good job. Marge, you should probable rest your Pokémon, but don't take too long! Because i'm waiting!" Azure started training a bit with his Oricorio and Cyndaquil. "Ember! Mirror Move!" Two Embers shot against each other. "Nice, now:" He started spinning and tapping on the ground. "Re-ve-lation Dance! Smokescreen!" His Oricorio mimicked Azure's moves and shot a fiery beam through a black field of smoke. "That's that. Nice job guys!" "Cyndaquil!" "Riii!" "Now let's wait for Marge to come back."

"TOTO!!!!! (WAIT FOR ME!!!!!)" Jaw yelled, Catching up to Marin
"Totodile.... (You have to be the worst trainer ever...)" Jaw sighed, Crawling up Marin's legs and onto his shoulder
"T-totodile T-t-Totodile? (W-whats.... going.....O-o-on.....)" Jaw said, Trying to regain oxygen

"Alright! Go! Char-" Jack tried to finish but a Pokemon already ran in front of of him
"Go Lucario!" The Lucario yelled through Aura speak, Jack realising who it was
"Luke!? How did you get here?" Jack asked, Running up to his beloved Lucario, Lucario was his first pokemon, They journeyed through Hoenn, Kanto and Alola together but decided to leave him with his family for Bloka
"Your dad came here to train and I could sense that you were here!" Luke said, Smirking at Jack
"Well then! LETS DO THIS!" Jack yelled as he watched his sister Shocked, Happy and Jealous all at the same time...

Marin felt he had to stay and help Charles. Despite him having his own troubles and not the best day. Charles was in a seriously bad state and needed help more than he did. "Hello? I need an ambulance to the Lopya Hotel. This man is unconscious and appears to have been for a while. I can faintly feel his breathing, but I'm not sure how much longer it can go on for," Marin said to the emergency services on the phone. Marin hung up and turned back to Charles. He looked down at Charles' distressed Pokemon and tried to reassure them. "Don't worry, he'll be fine. He's going to get professional help and he will be back to his himself. @Charlespark

@Fraseandchico @Gpig5
Ooc: I'm alive I swear!

Def tried to hide the slight anxiety growing in his chest as he got to the hospital with Yolie, unsure what to expect from this visit. Once inside, he regained his composure and tucked away any worried thoughts to the back of his mind.

"Alright... Where to?" He asked Yolie.

The ambulance arrived and they attended to the unconscious trainer. Marin was about to leave to go to the Pokemon Center again until he got a message on his Pokegear. "Dear Marin, I'm afraid to inform you that Asura hasn't made any progress with her recovery and has been transported to the Pokemon Hospital in Dunt. So I would advise making your way there as soon as possible, yours sincerely Nurse Joy," The message read. Marin's stomach dropped as the feeling he got when he read the bad news. His devastation overwrote his anger and annoyance from today. He looked outside as his urgency to get to Dunt grew but realized that it was rather late and heading through the next route wasn' the smartest idea. So he retrieved his Pokemon egg from the receptionist and went up to his room. Marin didn't want to mess around for too long and went straight to bed. Rory sulked also and sat beside Marin on the bed and looked at the floor. "Bun..."

The next day came and the sunlight beamed through the window and the blinds of the room and landed on Marin's face. He woke up and got out of bed. Rory fell asleep sitting up, he had a small, bubble coming out of his nose and fluctuated in size with every inhale and exhale. "Come on Rory. We ned to go," Marin said in a tired tone. Marin got packed and ready for heading to Dunt. He checked out of the hotel and headed to the exit of Lopya. He walked past Lopya Gym which made him crack a small smile as that was one good memory that came from this visit. Marin entered Route 3 but the egg in the Incubator started to move slightly and became really lively for it. The tip of the egg cracked also. "Bun!" Rory exclaimed pointing at the incubator. Marin looked at the egg and noticed it getting ever so close to hatching which made him rather excited to see what it would hatch into in the near future.

"Toxic won't stop us! Use Heal Bell!" Ailie shrieked, (somehow) getting more exited.
The sound of a bell chiming resounded throughout the battlefield, as Glaceon recovered from the toxic.

"Must you act so immature?" Findlay sighed, looking at his eccentric sister.
"Either way, I don't know why you expect that to do much. Use Rain Dance."

Soras Smirked, He Knew That This Kind Of thing would Happen, So he Had made Spinny Go Above Weiss, and Then Shouted
"NOW! X-SCISSOR!" Spinny Then Spun Her Blades Around, And went To Slam It, Kat Told Chespin
"Chespin, Help Spinny By using Pin Missile!" Chespin Used Pin Missile on Weiss, and Got Excited.

The Route leading to Dunt City was rather straight forward since it was West of Lopya City. However, it seemed that Rory and Marin had forgotten to have Breakfast before leaving, they were in a rush reasonably and didn't consider it. After, walking for around 20 minutes, they decided to sit on a bench on the side of the pathway to have some lunch. Marin pulled out a premade sandwich with lettuce poking out of the contents of the bread. Marin then pulled out one of the Oran Berries for Rory then paused as he remembered Asura's love for the berries. He snapped out of it and handed it to Rory. Rory seemed to have a similar moment to Marin, before hesitantly tucking into the beery.

"Show me what you're made of!" Azure and Marge stood on oppisite sides on the battlefield, ready to start. "Each trainer will use two Pokémon. When both pokemon of one trainer are unable to battle, the match is over! Now, start the match!" (OOC: Insert fancy battle start screen thingy from X and Y) "Okay, Aipom, let's go!" She sent out her Aipom onto the battlefield. "An Aipom huh?" He scanned it with his pokedex. "Aipom, the Long Tail Pokémon. Aipom is able to climb and hang from branches using its powerful tail, and so, they on top of tall trees." The pokedex replied. "Right, then I choose Oricorio!" He spun around and threw her pokeball into the air, after which she jumped out and landed on the ground. "An Oricorio? We don't see many of these in Lopya City? How did you find one?" "Are they rare here? I just found one walking from the bushes."
"But now, time to start!"

Will Whitman laughed as he and his Pokemon exited the Lopya Gym
"That was AWESOME" he shouted out loud "Wartortle, you were being beaten so badly and then BAM! MASSIVE EXPLOSION AND YOU WIN!"
"Tortle War (I was pretty awesome, wasn't I?" Wartortle said
"AND THEN WYNAUT CAME OUT AND I THOUGHT IT WAS OVER AND BAM! THAT LOPUNNY WAS DESTROYED"
"Wartortle War (Technically you drew, you only came close because of two convenient evolutions"
"Pidgeotto (Seems like cheating to me)"

Will, with no idea what his Pokemon were saying, turned to Wobofett, who was walking a little ways away from the group, staring vacantly into the distance. He waved his hand in front of its face, but there was no reaction. He shrugged
"Anyways, I think it would be best for us to set off to Dunt now" he said tiredly "but first, a well deserved rest"

After an amazing battle with Jess and a fix up of his team, Jack continued to Dunt, Walking down the road with Luke behind him
"So, What happened while you were under the care of my father?" Jack asked
"Well.... A guy in a Blue Hoodie with a scythe and some sort of cat guy, I couldn't tell, So he wanted to have a 6v6 battle with your father and..." Luke tried to finish but was cut off by Jack
"TELL ME ABOUT THE BATTLE!" Jack yelled, Looking at Luke with wide open eyes
"Sure... Whatever" Luke replied, Looking to the sky

(Flashback)
"You sure you can take me?" Jacob Devlin asked, Luke drinking water behind him "Yea, Now! Let's do this!" The man yelled, Sending out an Emolga, Alolan Raichu, Magnezone, Togekiss, Staraptor and Talonflame "Good team, Now, Let us start" Jacob smirked, Sending out Garchomp, Hydreigon, Dragonite, Salamence, Kamma-o with Luke walking up with them
"Luk-
(Flashback End)

Luke stopped talking as he realised something, Someone was watching them
"We need to get to Dunt NOW" Luke yelled, Grabbing Jack and throwing him on his back
"What are y-"
The two sped away, Luke knocking out Jack, Before Jack saw blackness, He felt as the Egg he was taking care of fall out of his bag and onto the road "We will be okay...." Luke said, Continuing to run

"Looks like they got away..... I'll need Red and Black to send Courtney to Dunt, She will deal with the trainers....."