• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Explore the Bloka region! (Anime style)

Marin walked into the Lopya Deluxe Hotel and wiped off his shoulders, getting rid of the snow that settled in his parka jacket. Marin gently brushed off the little bit of snow that settled on Jaw's nose as well. Marin walked up to the reception and checked himself in for tonight. His Pokegear vibrated, after being told he had to wait a bit for his room since they are preparing it. Marin sat down on a sofa in reception and placed Jaw on his lap. Asura and Rory placed the incubator beside Marin and jumped up on the sofa also, leaning on each other.

Marin checked his Pokegear and replied. "That's awesome! I'm in the hotel in Lopya city still, so I'm not going anywhere," Marin then sent the message to Def

As Def engaged himself with texting Marin, Yolie's Pokegear rang.

"Please excuse me for a moment Alan, Cheri. It is my Father." Yolie turned away from the group and politely answered her phone.

"Hello sugar plum! Are you staying warm?"

"Of course I am. Through peer adrenaline that is. I just won my first badge! And I caught some new Pokemon. You wouldn't believe how great of a trainer I am. I could be the next... I don't know. Insert the name of a great trainer."

"Gary Oak?"

"Whatever."

"Congratulations sweety! Wish I could be there! Wait till your mom hears about this. She might actually raise her brow from her research."

"Hehehe, mommy doesn't care about batles Father."

"You'd be surprised. She was a pretty good trainer before you were born. But she feels she is too old for that, andneeds to be serious about 'her future'."

"I don't think age matters. Anyway, how is the business doing?"

"Pretty well! Look at you, pretending to care about your old man's work. I may have a business meeting in Bloka coming up in a few weeks. Don't know where yet, but I'll keep you in the loop dear. Listen, I've got to go. I just put more money in your account. Enough for a thick, warm coat. I'll send you something extra as a gift for beating your first gym leader. Just go to a Pokemon Center and bring up a delivery sometime tomorrow night. I love you Dear."

"I love you too Father. Good bye."

Yolie hung up her phone and turned back around to the group, ready to be engaged and somewhat oblivious to what she may have missed.

'Ok cool, I'll let you know when I'm coming by for a visit' Def text back to Marin and nodded to Yolie as she excused herself. Growlithe pawed at one of his legs to get his attention. "What's up, missy?" Def said as he crouched down to her, Growlithe barking and nudged some snow towards him with her nose.

"You think you can catch it this time?" Def asked, to which the Growlithe jumped and barked. "Ok, ok, get ready," He said and scooped up some snow before standing up. He pat it in to a snow ball and threw it away from everyone, Growlithe making a mad dash in the same direction before he even had let go of it from his hand. Like before, she was so confused when it landed among the snow and wasn't a ball anymore. How did he keep doing that?! Determined to find it, she started digging among the snow in attempts to find the 'ball'.

Def couldn't help but chuckle as he watched her, looking at Yolie when she was done with her phone call, "Marin's at a hotel in Lopya already, I'll swing by after we visit our friend in hospital," He said and looked to Alan and Cheri, "And our friend in hospital is where earlier's crazy adventure began for me and Yolie."

Jaw slowly watched the Honedge as it laughed and floated away, He knew it would be back, Jaw smiled until he saw it float past the Hotel Window again, He waddled off Marins lap and to behind his arm, Hiding from the Honedge, He noticed that outside someone yelled SHINY! and the Honedge disappeared, The Honedge then bursted through the door, Running from something...
"Your Mine!" Jess yelled as she threw a Ultra ball directly at the Honedge, Capturing it
"Wooh! I got a shiny!" She yelled as she picked up the ultra ball and put it on her belt, She walked to the couch and sat next to Marin
"Hi...." She said, Looking at the Ultra ball.

"Alright! Tyrunt! Catch it again in your mouth!" Jack yelled as Tyrunt caught the Squirtle in his mouth
"Thunder fang then Dragon Pulse!" Jack yelled as Tyrunt bit down on the Water around Squirtle, Electrocuting Squirtle then charging a Dragon Pulse in his mouth
"Tyrunt has a pretty strong Jaw!" Jack laughed

"Rowlet.... (I don't think Jaw is ready for the next Trial!)" Rowlet yelled as he flew onto a Branch next to Stick
"Treecko... (He is, Now, We must go, The Aegislash's wont be happy that we let one of their best men get captured)" Stick sighed as he jumped out of the tree to see Oshawott, Torchic and Chespin
"Treecko (We must watch over Jaw)" Stick said as he evolved into a Grovyle and the other four did the same, Walking out of Lopya Forest

Marin watched the cute sight of Jaw being a bit scared and hiding behind Marin's arm. "What's the ma- AH!" Marin exclaimed as the Honedge barged through the doors. Marin was rather startled and jumped slightly. Asura and Rory also got scared by the sound and hugged each other in reaction to it.

Marin blankly stared at the trainer as they caught the Pokemon and proceed to sit next to him. "Um...Hey," Marin replied. Marin looked down at Jaw and gently stroked his head. "Were you scared if that were you? Well... I think that threat has been neutralised," Marin chuckled as looked over at Asura and Rory hug each other in terror. "Um guys...It's okay, you dying today," Marin said. Asura and Rory briefly looked around before casually pushing each other away and try and play off their weird Hug. Marin then turned back to the trainer. "So was that a shiny Honedge? What's a shiny?" Marin asked out of curiosity.

"Right into my trap!" Will shouted "Aqua Tail!"
Squirtle swung his tail upwards, redirecting the Dragon pulse into the sky, before spinning around again to hit Tyrunt

"Uh oh" Jack said as Tyrunt was hit by the Dragon Pulse, Fainting it
"Go Torrent!" Jack yelled as he sent out Torrent
"Grass Knot!" Jack yelled as Torrent somehow summoned a Vine and threw it Directly at Squirtle's foot, Wrapping around it then tripping him

"Oh, Shinies are SUPER rare pokemon that are usually a different colour, My name is Jess by the way" Jess said, Sending out the Honedge
"Honedge.... (Great... Ive been captured....)" The Honedge sighed, Floating around

"Squirt! (Nooooo!)" Squirtle shouted as he fell face first, fainting.
"Alright then, butterfree let's see what you can do!" Will shouted
"Butterfree (Let's get this over with)"

"String Shot!" Will shouted, and two long strands of string shot out of his mouth, and arched towards Torrent, wrapping it up

"Oh right, I actually encountered this Honedge earlier aswell, but I didn't really want to catch it. That seems like a regret now. Oh well, I'm more than happy with my current team," Marin said. "My names Marin. This is Jaw, Asura and Rory," Marin gestured to his Pokemon as he said their names. Asura was looking at the egg inside the incubator as she swore that she saw the egg twitch again. She stared at it to see if she can see it for definite. Marin was a bit wary of the Honedge still, despite the fact that it was now caught.

Last edited:
Charles's whereabouts had been unknown for the entire day, as the Minun was outside with the baby Dragonite, seperated from him. The Minun held onto Scanner as it said to him while he walked around Lopya City, "Charles is currently somewhere... although I can't get an exact reading yet, wait... there's something going over at that Hotel over there! Go over there right now, the tracer detects something!" The Minun nodded, as he quickly rushed over to the Poké Mart, while the baby Dragonite snickered, since his rattle was still in Charles's bag. Dragonite flew over to the Hotel with some effort involved to keep his tiny body in the air slightly above the ground, as the Minun walked over while he said, "Minun... Mi Minun?" [Translation: Hey umm... where are you trainer?]

The Dragonite noticed his trainer near the Hotel, as he heard him shout from the distance as a grunt scurried away from him with the light breeze, "And that's right! You better stay away, because if you push one of the Shinra, you push all of us!"
The Aron replied along with Charles, "Aron!" [Translation: Better run little grunt!] He felt a tight grip around his body, as Charles picked him up while he looked at the Hotel that they were nearby. He walked over to the Hotel, while he heard a voice that came from a slight distance from behind, as it sounded familiar to him.

His quickly processed that the voice had been the Minun that had been seperated from him earlier when he had to fight off several grunts that invaded him at the other Hotel. He quickly scurried over to him, while he saw the baby Dragonite crying next to him, as he said, "Oh my gosh! Are you two okay?! Ahh I know that you both had to run, but man you two had me worried there!" He picked up the baby Dragonite and placed him in his sling, while he placed the Aron down, as he walked along with him and the Minun over to the Lopya Deluxe Hotel that was close by.

"Use Acid Spray on Spinarak." Findlay said, wondering what in the world Soras was doing.
Tentacruel whipped his tentacles in the air, before launching a glob of acidic liquid at the spider.
"Doesn't he know Solar Beam will only do neutral damage?" He thought. "C'mon sis, use that move!"
"Use Hidden Power Weiss! Show that bug who's boss!"
Weiss let out a growl towards the Spinarak, before unleashing a circle of pure Rock-type energy towards the spider.

"You fell into my trap! Rock Tomb!" Jack yelled as Torrent started to throw Rocks at Butterfree at high speeds

"This is Impact, Mega, Poison and.... Blade!" Jess yelled, Watching as Her pokemon jumped onto the couch, All of them saying Hi
Jaw waved back and then noticed Rowlet who had evolved into Dartrix outside watching him, Jaw poked Marin and then pointed to where he was but found that he was gone...

"Confusion!" Will shouted, Butterfree emitted a powerful Psychic wave which blasted the rocks apart "now use Sleep Powder"

A gentle, soft powder floated through the air towards Torrent

"NOW, CHESPIN USE SOLAR BEAM ON THAT GLACEON!"Kat Shouted
"Chespinnnnnn!"Chespin shouted as he unleashed a beam as the hail stopped, hoping to stop Weiss in its tracks!
"And Spinny, Cut the acid with X-Scissor!"Soras Shouted"Then Use String Shot on tentacruel!"He then said, he then thought"I Hope this works out!"
"SPIN!"

"Better get going before it's too late for visiting," Def said in regards to visiting the injured man. "Come, Growlithe! Time to rest," He called and his Growlithe came running back over and returned to her pokeball.

When the other's were ready he would start walking with them on the route that lead to Lopya and started explaining how they came across the injured man, "So then Yolie heads back with him on Growlie and I stay with the Decidueye. But then the thing draws an arrow at me and starts threatening to shoot if I don't start walking," He explained and would take out his pokegear to show what Decidueye looked like and facts about it on the pokedex, "Luckily though, Yolie found out it was the Decidueye that caused the guys injuries and sent Growlie back to me. He fought it and after hitting with a Heat Wave it took off."

Yolie walked along with Def and Alan, as well as Cheri if she decided to leave with them. She listened to Def's story and held herself as if she was a legendary hero.

"It is a good thing you came out better than the man we found. Although, I do owe you a Rare Candy. It was a Grass and Ghost. It doesn't even look like a Ghost type!" Yolie dug around in her satchel and pulled out a Rare Candy in intricate wrapping. She handed it over to Def.

Marin admired the collection of Pokemon that Jess showed off. Marin felt Jaw's poke and followed what he pointed at. Marin was kind of disinterested since there was nothing that Jaw gestured at and focused back to Jess. "SO are you doing the gym challenges then?" Marin asked Jess.

James Creed was standing outside of Lopya City of the Bloka Region when his Capture Styler began vibrating. He tapped a small icon on the screen to see the face of Ryan, his Ranger Operator, appear as a hologram in front of him.

"Hey James! Just got a new mission from HQ! There seems to be a point of interest in the place known as 'Tomb City', they want you to check it out. Your Styler is loaded with a map, but I am sending you the coordinates anyways. Ryan out." Ryan said, and the screen then flashed to a map of the region, with Tomb City marked.

"Oh, thanks Ryan. You helped a lot. How am I supposed to get there?" James mumbled.

You could go into Lopya City and ask for directions. And it wouldn't hurt to get some food. Lucario thought, placing his thoughts in James's head.

"I guess you're right. Let's go." James said, turning to the city. He began walking, Lucario following behind him.

Both Cheri and Alan followed Def and Yolie, listening to the story. Cheir perked up when she heard that the Pokemon was a ghost type.

"I have to get me one of those," she said excitedly. "Do you know what it evolves from?"

Alan chuckled at Cheri's excitedness and shook his head. "I'm just glad you're both all right. I am interested in new Pokemon and would like to see it and any others."

"Cover your mouth and noise with your bubbles!" Jack yelled as Torrent covered his mouth and jumped forward, Using Hydro Pump

"Yea, I heard the 8th Gym leader was planning on stepping down" Jess replied, Leaning back in the chair
"Im planning on trying to become the Gym Leader there and make it into a Fighting type gym, What do you think?" Jess asked, Looking at Jaw and looking back at Marin

Def was also tickled by Cheri's enthusiam and gave a soft laugh, "Y'know, despite having a hell of an experience with it, I'm wanting one myself," He said, "I don't know what it evolves from, I'm afraid. Maybe a mini owl version, if I find one I'll deffinitely drop you a message with a picture of it."

He nodded in agreement with Alan, "I know, man! New pokemon is so exciting, I'm looking forward to going on a hunt to see what I can find... I wonder if there's more canines," He said thoughtfully, he was a tad fond of his canine pokemon."

"Pokemon hunting? You know, back in the Johto Region we have a park that holds a bug catching competition in the mornings. I never thought that would be very fun but... Now I am curious about hunting for Pokemon in this region since you mentioned it Def. Hey Cheri, why do you only use ghost type Pokémon? You probably get that a lot. And well, Alan: you have plenty of Normal types. A battle between you two sure would be boring"

Yolie slowed her walking pace down, enjoying the walk through Lopya Forest as the group traveled with relative ease.

"Wow, that's pretty cool," Marin said before lowering his eyebrows in confusion. "Wait...which one is the 8th gym? I thought there's no order in what gym you challenge," Marin asked. "So I guess you're into fighting types then," Marin chuckled at how that went without saying...but he said it anyway.

James strolled into the city, with Lucario following closely behind. While he did want food, he also knew that if he didn't find a place to stay now he might not find one at all. He walked towards the hotel building marked on his map, and walked inside. Taking in his surroundings, he saw a reception area and then a group of Sofas. He only saw two trainers, but there were multiple Pokemon around them. He bought a room using the funds from the Ranger Union, and then was told to wait, as it seemed the other two were doing. He walked over to a sofa separated from the two, and sat down. Lucario sat down beside him.

No food? You know, dinner is the most important meal of the day. Lucario thought, licking his lips.

"We need to get a room first. We may not get another chance." James whispered.

Rory noticed a trainer and a cool looking Pokemon sitting in a chair nearby, probably doing something similar to what they were doing. Asura continued to concentrate on the egg, trying to spot any sort of movement it may do. Rory wanted to make friends with the new people so he jumped down from the sofa and hopped over to the Lucario and waved his arm. "Buneary," Rory said smiling up at Lucario. Asura reached out her arm whilst remaining eye contact with the egg, trying to reach Rory and get his attention, but his arm just hovered around and did nothing before Asura realized that Rory had moved.

"Chikor?" Asura said as she looked around for Rory. She saw Rory approaching the stranger and his Pokemon. So Asura walked over to Marin and poked his leg. Marin looked at Asura as she pointed at Rory with the stranger. Marin smiled and gently stroked her head in thanks of her heads up. Asura snuggled her head into Marin's hand in affection. "Chi!" She chirped in joy. "Hey if you're waiting for a room, you better get comfortable. We've been waiting a long time," Marin chuckled.

"Lucar," Lucario waved at the small Pokémon and then smiled.

Cole didn't notice the person speaking until Lucario nudged him. He said they had been waiting for a while. You might want to get comfortable.

"Oh," Cole whispered. "Thank you. What is your name?" He said to the boy.

Lucario looked at the trainer and sensed his aura. He also looked at the other person there. They both seemed to have good auras.

"Well, ghost Pokemon just have a mysterious and mischievous aura about them that I like," Cheri answered Yolie. Roto appeared from its ball and zipped around the group, laughing.

"And I wouldn't say that our battle would be boring," Alan chimed in. "I may have a few normal types, but that doesn't mean that I don't have contingencies for ghost types."

Cheri turned to Alan and nodded in agreement. "And my Pokemon know moves that would affect normal types. I'm sure we could put on an eventful battle."

"I'm Marin, the one in front of you is Rory. This is Asura and Jaw," Marin introduced everyone to the guy with the Lucario. Rory smiled at Lucario, but Rory became alert as his left ear extended out as it sensed danger nearby. It cautiously looked around to see what the source of his "hunch". "Bun!" Rory said assertively as he hopped to Marin. Marin was caught off guard at the sudden change of Rory's mood. "What's up?" Marin asked confused. Rory cautiously looked around the room once more. Marin glanced down at Jaw and Asura to see if they felt the same.

Asura looked out the window and saw a shadowy figure, gesturing at her to follow her. It seemed that Asura was the only one that noticed it. She leaped off the sofa and ran out the door. "ASURA?! Come back!" Marin exclaimed as he ran up to reception with the egg and placed it with the receptionist before sprinting after Asura. Rory followed them also.

Asura seemed to reach the sign for Tomb City before stopping and waiting for the others to catch up.

James listened to their names until the Chickorita ran off and outside. James jumped up and ran after them, wondering what had happened. Lucario followed too, running along with James. James stopped when he saw the group outside the sign that said Tomb City.

"Hey, Lucario, this is where we were sent to check it out. It seems something may be going on after all." He whispered to his partner.

You're right. Should you notify Ryan? Lucario said.

"No, I am sure he is taking a break. I will leave him a message." James said as he pulled up his styler and a holographic screen popped out. He notified Ryan of the event, and put his styler down. He walked over to the boy. "What happened?"

"Wow. You two are quite confident about your Pokémon skills. I'd pay good money to watch a battle between you two someday, or even to battle you guys myself. But, the only reason I could even beat Lenox is because I was prepared for him, and studied him. So I guess I will have to get gud as they like to say." Yolie griped, and smiled at the floating Roto. The group began to close in on Lopya City.

"This must be Lopya City, if I am correct? Finally!"

Last edited:
Def watched the Rotom that suddenly appeared and couldn't help but laugh at how much fun it seemed to be having. Happy little guy.

"I do like the mysterious ways of ghost pokemon, they really know how to keep your interest on them." Which... is exactly what that Decidueye did, actually.

"I'm a bit sharp with my skills too," Def joked, knowing she didn't mean he wasn't but liked to tease his friends. "Though... you've never seen me battle and I've already done my gym battles, so analysing me might be a task for you," He said with an amused grin, almost as if he was challenging her to try figure him out to prepare for a possible future battle. He actually would look forward to this.
"I've no doubt you'll quickly grow in strength, especially with how you kept a card up your sleeve for Lenox."

Def was too busy chatting with them to notice they were indeed closing in on Lopya, "Oh, yep, that's it.

Def joking about his skills certainly alarmed Yolie. She never thought abot it, but Def must be a great trainer.

"Wait, gym badges don't expire or something? I suppose a battle couldn't hurt me. Why don't we all do a battle. Like, a Battle Royal!" Yolie jumped back and placed a hand on her hip, while adjusting her glasses. She giggled at how her idea seemed so... Original.

"But, Def! You have some very strong Pokemon. So be gentle." Yolie murmured, as she held up a peace sign. She was primmed for a battle, regardless of what kind.

Last edited:
"No, thankfully they don't. They're your own lifetime trophies that never need renewed," Def informed. "My first set was from the gyms back in the Kanto region, so they're extra special to me. They're back home but I'll show you some time if you like."
He watched her as she did her proud pose and laughed. "Ha! You know that sounds like it could be fun," He said thoughtfully, thinking on how a four-way fight would work out.

"Don't worry, I'll be very gentle," Def chuckled and smiled, "Though, my team on me right now the strongest is Growlie, the others are pokemon I caught here on Bloka, Growlie is good for helping them train up and he's very fatherly with them. But my buff strong ones are still in the PC from kanto, I switch them around often. Want to train up my new pokemon but still give my veterans some attention." Of course, this wasn't the full reason as to why he kept his very strong pokemon out of the spotlight, besides Growlie.

(@Fortre Yolie MURDERED! How violent!! Lmao jk I know you meant murmured, I actually didn't notice until I read it a few times when making sure I responded to everything in the post)

Cheri was temporarily distracted by chasing Roto around a bit and having fun. She didn't notice they were getting close to Lopya city. Alan however was paying attention and looked into the direction that Yolie and Def were looking. He did turn to Yolie with a confused look on his face when she mentioned Battle Royal.

"What's a Battle Royal?" He asked both Yolie and Def, as it seemed Def knew something about it.

Cheri, upon hearing battle, stopped chasing Roto and turned her attention to the other three. "I don't know what that is, but I'm always up for a battle!"

Asura continued to run down the path to Tomb City as everyone caught up. "What the heck, Asura/!" Marin exclaimed as he resumed his chase after Asura. Asura reached an opening that was surrounded by run down and collapsed buildings. Marin caught up with his Asura, alongside his Pokemon. A think, sinister fog started to brew in the area also. "This better be a valid reason why we're here As-" Marin said as he stopped his sentence as he saw a shadowy figure in the fog ahead of them.

The shadowy figure walked up to Marin, but Marin kept his nerve and was on prepared to react to whatever this figure does. The figure stopped and Marin could make out its details. It was Alderic! "The danger what brought you here is close by. However, you're lucky. There was an even greater danger here earlier, but you headed back instead of walking into their," Alderic explained. Marin couldn't find any words for a moment as he was rather shocked by this information. Marin managed to find some words in his mouth eventually. "Who were they?" Marin asked. Alderic chuckled and shrugged his shoulders with a big menacing smile. "Who knows," Alderic said on the verge of giggling. Marin doubted his cluelessness but knew that he says only what he will say and doesn't get convinced to say otherwise. A compilation of laughs, cries, and screams started to be heard all around them.

Marin turned back to Alderic, just to see that he had disappeared. "Oh great. What is this now?" Marin said slightly nervous. Asura got rather worried and stumbled back to Marin's leg and clung onto his trousers. Rory took his battle stance and went back to back with Marin, preparing himself for any sudden attacks from the thick fog that submerged them.

OOC: End Yolie. Lol, jk. Good catch @Defaeco XD

BIC

Yolie removed a Pokeball from her satchel and released the Pokemon within. Knope appeared from the coming light, and stretched its arms. He stared into the distance, dumbfounded and zoned out with a silly smile on his face.

"I don't know." Yolie stated, in response to Alan. "I mean, it would be like a free for all I assume?" Knope could be heard in the background, proudly yelling 'Trub!'

"Four pokemon against one another. Winner takes all. Use deductive reasoning, Alan!" Teased Yolie, followed by a random outburst by her Trubbish.

Yolie giggled at her joke, and snapped her fingers. "Knope, get yourself together buddy. Your scaring me."

James began running after the boy again, until a fog emerged around him. He thought he could hear the faint sound of laughter and screaming in front of them. "Lucario, what is this? Can you sense anyone? Anything?" He was slightly worried, but his training had taught him that this was just some ghost type trick. Or it may not be, this place probably wasn't called Tomb City for nothing.

Yes, I can sense the boy and his pokemon from earlier. They are up ahead. They are in fighting stances though. They may be in trouble. The Lucario said, scanning the area. He looked again, and his senses became hazy. I tried again, but everything is hazy. I can't tell. Anymore... The Lucario stumbled a bit, holding on to James.

"Lucario, what is wrong? Lucario?" He asked, supporting his partner.

OOC: @Gpig5 Is this the fault of a ghost type? Or something else?

The energy from the hidden power got cut short, however, due to the intense pool of energy being built up by the Solar Beam.
"Weiss, use Detect!"Ailie shouted, but the Glaceon ignored her, and suddenly started crying.
"Weiss? Are you okay?" Ailie said. Findlay walked over and whispered. "She's fine, it's a move."
"Really?"

And as the spiders legs reached the large dollop of acid, hoping to cut through them all, the Tentacruel floated over unnoticed and used Mimic, gaining X-scissor for itself, planning to use it on the Chespin.

"Oh No! Chespin! Dodge And Use Bite!" Kat Shouted
"Chespin!"
"Ugh, Glaceon is using Fake Tears, Spinarak, Use String Shot On Glaceon, Quickly!"
"Spin-Arak!"

Last edited:
Marin heard the bloke from the hotel behind him. As Marin turned his head to see, he realised that the fog had drawn had suddenly disappeared, and the sky was completely visible. Marin then noticed the Lucario struggling. "Hey, are you okay?" Marin yelled to James.

Rory's ear still remained extended as he still sensed danger nearby. Rory then noticed a strange rick in front of them, that had some sort of face, etched into it. Rory got curious and slowly hopped towards it. Asura realised Rory was inspecting the stone. "Chikor?" Asura said, asking what it was. Rory turned back to Asura and shrugged his shoulders. Asura squinted her eyes and tilted her head as she saw the stone move slightly and bounce for a brief moment.

OOC: @Rykenftw yes it's a ghost type. Can you guess what it is from the description?