• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Explore the Bloka region! (Anime style)

"Ha!" Jack yelled as he jumped back
"Go Torrent!" Jack yelled as he Sent out his Froakie
"Water Pulse!" Jack yelled as Torrent Started to create a Ball of water and Throw it directly at the Litleo at a extreme speed
"NOW! DOUBLE TEAM!" Jack yelled as Torrent created 10 other versions of Himself.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
"Jump!" Litleo jumped over the water pulse attack. "Flamethrower!" Litleo breathed a heavy beam of fire towards the duplicate Froakies. As the fire came towards them Kane. "Now Echoed voice!" Litleo roared loudly, the sound waves travelled towards Torrent as well.

"Uh-huh. We've, kinda, had to. You see, we've never had any fatherly or motherly figures. Sure, we received education, but without any parents, you need a way to support yourself. And the only stable source of income is battling when we're away from home, and helping run a shop back in Wuye." Findlay sighed periodically while saying this.
"But. I will not ever let her suffer more than she already has." Findlay blurted out this, without even meaning to, and not long after Sylvia spoke up.
"(You, you, you've never told me.)" Sylvia said in surprise. "(Why?)"

Ailie was so exited in the battle, she din't hear a word of what her brother and the other girl were saying, she hadn't even noticed her come in.
"OK, I've got a plan now. Dig up the mound in a spiral!"

( ooc: @Fortre and @Gpig5 sorry for the delay! Had to babysit suddenly the past few days. Poor Def, but I'm loving this drama! )

Growlie gave Yolie a friendly lick as she climbed on him. He liked Yolie, she always pet and fussed over him! As Yolie looked in to his eyes and asked him to be careful so sincerely, Def smiled at her and pat her arm, "I will be, don't worry," He said reassuringly.
Growlie then took off quickly but carefully, knowing Yolie wasn't as use to him as Def, and obediently waited at the hospital while she was inside with the man. Meanwhile, Def carefully sprayed the potion lightly on the strange pokemons wing in hopes it healed up. "There, how's that feel?"

"Arrc!" Growlie barked as Yolie emerged again from the hospital and wagged his tail, hoping everything went well.

Def took out his pokegear to reply to Yolie, 'Growlie will be fine following you around until I get there, if you're OK with that. He's very obedient.' At that moment, however, he noticed the strange new pokemon was making some sort of weird noise that he could only think of as a laugh.

"Uh, you ok there?" Def said, though was unpleasantly surprised when he suddenly turned and had an arrow pointed at him. His jaw dropped in shock and he put his hands up submissively, taking a small step back as he tried to grasp this odd turn of events.

"Ok... Ok calm down... Is there something you want? You don't have to do this," Def said calmly as he could, now being very glad he didn't leave Yolie with the pokemon.

Last edited:
Yolie walked around town uwith Growlie until she got to the Pokemart. The two walked in, and Yolie packed up on a few potions, an escape rope, status healing items, and some pokeballs. This situation was a perfect lesson to always be prepared for any situation. As soon as she payed for the items, her Pokegear began to ring at the purchase counter.

"Yolie speaking." She answered.
"YES, Yolie! This is the Doctor, who was nursing the injures man you brought in. Did you go back to that Forest? Or do You have that Man's Red Ball? Whatever you do, DON'T go back there! YOUR SAFETY is on the line!"

Yolie held the Pokegear in between her shoulder and her ear, as she tried to shove all if the items she bought from the counter into her bag.

"Wait, hold on. Did something happen? Is the man OK?"

"Yes, the Man is quite alright now. He would've dies if not for you showing up when you did. A Green Pokemon threatened his life."

"Yolie was staring blankly at Growlie until the Doctor said 'Green'. At that moment, it was as if a cold wave made her freeze in time. The Green Pokemon she released, was the threat all along. She almost stood there with it, all alone. Wait! Def was there, with that Pokemon-all alone.

"I have to go doctor."

"You have to go? Listen, do not go that way. I've already called for help, so just stay-"

Yolie hung up. What could she do? Maybe that creature wasn't very hurt, maybe it was just faking. Her Pokemon woukdnt be able to defeat someyhing that strong. Would Def stand a chance? Growlie was probably Def's best line of defence!

"We have to go back. Growlie, your trainer needs you!"

Yolie and Growlie rushed to the forests entrance the moment they left the Mart. When the gotnto the entrance, an unexpected guest was waiting then.

"I was going to head to the Forest. The Doctor called and informed me about the Pokemon. I would've been there already if he didn't call me again, and say you may be heading there."

Yolie stares at the man. It was Lenox, Grioru City's gym leader. Yolie was surprised to see him, not prepares to see him yet. She grew ill, as she wasn't yet comfortable enough to run into him.

"Oh its you. Uhm, you are here to help? I didn't think you were the help."

Lenox looked confused, and rubbed his head in embarrassment and struggled to look Yolie in the eyes.

"Look... I'm sorry, about my rashness. I was just trying to.. Make a point."

Yolie noted lenox struggled to find the words. But he was sincere, and he did say sorry. She appreciated the gesture enough, and was motivated enough to help him move on.

"Now isn't the time, Gym Leader sir," Yolie said. "My friend is in danger, I think."

Yolie hopped off of Growlie to let him run freely toward his trainer.

"Growlie! Go on ahead to help your trainer. We will catch up!"

OOC: Sorry, was busy all day. Went to a football match and had work afterwards

BIC: The hooded Pokemon squinted at Def with its eye behind the arrow. It quickly directed the arrow to the forest, gesturing Def to move that direction. "Deci!" It yelled. Urging Def to move in the direction. It then shot its arrow at a rock, completely obliterating it. It quickly pulled out another arrow and aimed at Def once more. It was using an intimidation technique for Def co-operate. Def moved the other side of Def of the direction that he gestured to earlier and prodded him with the arrow, to move.

Growlie happily shadowed Yolie around town, tilting his head when her pokegear rang and just looked around while she spoke. Though, when her mood entirely changed so dramatically, the large canine pokemon couldn't help but take notice that something was wrong. Very wrong.
"Arr?!" The arcanine exclaimed with a look of dread, giving a bark of confirmation and crouched for Yolie to get on before he darted for the forest.

When the gym leader, Lenox, was in sight, he stopped to allow Yolie to speak to him and also was hoping he was here to help. As the two spoke, Growlie kept looking to them and the forest, thinking how every second was counting here. When told to go ahead, Growlie barked and hurried off in to the forest.

Def remained still with his hands up as he watched the hooded pokemon, moving to the side when it kept urging him to and glanced backwards to see it make quick work of reducing the large rock to rubble; the same arrow that had been aimed for him. With a deep breath, he frowned at the pokemon and flinched when he prodded his back with the arrow, having no choice but to obey and start walking in the direction it urged.

Around a few moments later, Growlie lunged through the trees and slid to a stop behind the mysterious hooded pokemon and gave a loud, threatening roar before baring his teeth angrily. Growlie was a very good natured and friendly Arcanine, until something threatened his dear trainer. "Growlie!" Def said in sudden surprise to see his Arcanine.

The canine snarled fiercely before he gaped his jaw slightly to reveal small flames burning out between his teeth, a small warning to what it was prepared to unleash on the winged stranger.

The hooded Pokemon glanced over to Growlie and kept its arrow pointed at Def. it paused and stared at Growlie with a slight smile left over from its manic laugh from earlier. It quickly aimed at the floor beside Def's feet and shot the arrow at the ground. It made a small explosion and covered Def in a purple aura. This would make it so Def was unable to move or escape. It then slowly started to step sideways as it faced against Growlie. It was about to face off against Growlie, it stopped and squinted at Growlie.

It quickly flew in the air and twirled as it pulled out another arrow and fired at Growlie. It's wings opened up and revealed the high amount of arrows it has as ammo, possibly too much to count. So making, it run out of ammo wasn't the best option.

Def flinched when the arrow was fired so close to his feet, looking down to see it was some sort of move of the pokemons. Great, now he was stuck like a statue.

Growlie had his eyes glued to the strange pokemon and was quick on his feet to avoid the arrow launched at him. Bending his legs, he leaped a good distance up off the ground as he manipulatef the air around him. Opening his mouth, he unleashed a torrent of red-hot scolding waves towards the hooded pokemon. Heat Wave!

Harry Holy ran into Marge's gym in Lopya City. He saw someone was already battling her so he sat down. His Yamask, who he named Soul, hovered in the air around him. Unlike other Yamasks, this one had a mask which was not showing an expression of pure sadness. It was a smiling mask, probably influenced by Harry's positive and kind personality.

The hooded Pokemon seemed to. E getting irritated with its actions being foiled. It got more annoyed as it watched Growlie swiftly dodge the arrow. It tried to counter the oncoming Heat wave with another arrow attack so it fired at the scorching flames. However, the collided attacks made a mini smokescreen which quickly gave way as the rest of the Heat Wave continued its way toward The hooded Pokemon. The Hooded Pokemon attempted to fly to the side if the heat wave but the flames managed to burn part of its wing. Causing the Hooded Pokemon to fall toward the ground.

It landed on its feet and aggressively looked at Growlie as it clung on to its burnt feathers. The hooded Pokemon looked into the bushes and waved its wing, as if it was telling someone to leave. The Hooded then gave one more furious state at Def and Growlie before leaping in the air once more, twirling in the air, opening up its wings and gracefully flying away, retreating from Lopya Forest.

Growlie landed on all fours after his attack and watched to see the outcome, if it was successful either way. He stayed fully on his guard and watched as the waves took effect and the smoke that came from it. Due to this, the Arcanine dug his claws in to the ground and kept his ears perked in case there was going to be a counter attack.

As the hooded pokemon landed, Growlie gave a loud snarl as he lunged towards them just before it flew up in to the air and out of reach. Thankfully, it also went out of sight and Arcanine barked to drive the point home that it was not even the slightest bit welcome here.

Def smirked at the pokemon in response to the glare it gave him, take that you hooded jerk! When the hooligan was far enough away, Def felt the effects of it's Spirit Shackle move ware off and lowered his arms. Before he could even say a word, Growlie had tackled him to the ground and was licking at his face and rubbing his head against him. He laughed loudly and hugged his arms around his head while ruffling his mane with one hand.

"Hahaha! You sure showed them, didn't you boy? You did great, how did you know to come to me?" He asked curiously, of course knowing he couldn't exactly answer.

OOC:Has Findlay challenged the gym?I am planning for Kat to battle soon...

BIC:
Kat was surprised, she never expected this, you see, she was used to having brilliant parents, So she never thought it was possible not to have parents
"Oh, well, on to something brighter, how did you meet Soras?"
Meanwhile...

"Right, here we are, it only took us like, 1 hour, but we are here, Lopya city!"Soras said happily
"Dun!? Sparce!"(Really!?Yay!)Dunsparce said
"Let's go to the Pokemon centre!'

Last edited:
Jaw Cringed also as he felt his jaw crunch back into place. Everybody stopped and went silent, not sure if Jaw was still able to fight. Jaw walked over to Marin and faced back to Aipom and started to hop between each foot and held his fists beside in front of its face. "Jaw then stopped and realized that everyone looked at him with a shocked face. "Toto?" (What?) Jaw asked. "Uh...nothing, let's continue," Marin replied. Jaw nodded and continued to hop onto each foot. "Yeah...let's carry on...that was so gross," Marge said.

"Okay Aipom, use Swift!" Marge demanded. Aipom leaped in the air and swiveled as it waved its tail, unleashing a stream of stars at Jaw. "Use Water gun!" Marin yelled. Jaw opened its lengthy mouth and sent out a powerful beam of water at the Swift. The attacks collided and canceled each attack out. "Use Work Up!" Marin demanded. Jaw looked up and roared. "TOTODII!" as his body slightly grew red as it gained strength. "Quick, Agility then Shadow Claw," Marge urgently said. Aipom became a blur once again and reappeared beside Jaw with its hand on its tail, covered in a large purple claw. Jaw was too quick to react again and got launched to the other side of the battlefield.

Marin internally started to panic as it seemed next to impossible to deal with Aipom's Agility. Wait, what if we use that to our advantage! "Jaw, I need you to concentrate on Aipom," Marin said confidently. Jaw nodded and closed his eyes, trying to go into some sort of zen mode where he could easily sense Aipom. "Finish this with Focus Punch!" Marge said with a cocky smile. "Get ready," Marin said cautiously. Aipom became a blur before it planned to attack. There was a silent pause as Jaw twitched slightly and felt a presence beside him. "Now! Ice Fang!" Marin yelled. Jaw opened his mouth open wide and his sharp teeth glowed a sky blue and grew twice in size. Jaw turned attacked a certain direction a moment before Aipom became visible again, on the spot that Jaw attacked.

Aipom's Focus Punch flew toward Jaw. However, Jaw managed to catch Aipom's attack in his mouth. It had got a grip of Aipom's fist. Jaw then crunched down on Aipom's hand, digging his Ice Fang in. Ice started to appear on Aipom's tail and it slowly submerged Aipom's tail in ice. "Oh no, Aipom!" Marge cried. "Throw Aipom then use Aqua Jet!" Marin demanded. Jaw then started to swing Aipom around above him like a lasso. "Aiipa-Aipa!" Aipom exclaimed in panic as it flew around. Jaw then threw Aipom down onto the ground, with some serious force created by the momentum of the lasso spins. Aipom bounced along the ground and rolled across the battlefield. Jaw then leaped in the air and did a small flip as water surrounded him. It then focused on the monkey Pokemon and charged toward Aipom in his Aqua Jet! "Todo!" "Aipa!" The Aqua Jet crashed into Aipom, creating a small smokescreen.

Jaw back flipped out of the smoke and everyone waited in anticipation to see what the smokescreen will reveal. The smokescreen gave way and it revealed, Aipom lying in a small crater in the ground, not moving. "Aipom return. Oooooh, your a little brat arn't you!" Marge exclaimed in frustration.

"Torrent! Cover your ears with your cotton and then use surf!" Jack yelled, Torrent covered its ears with its bubbles and then created a massive wave, Speeding to Litleo
"Now! boost the water with more water!" Jack yelled as Froakie used Water Pulse to add to the water to the wave and increase its attack, it crashed down and they waited to see the results of the attack...

"Nice job, Jaw. We've just got one more now," Marin said as he smiled. "Jaw still seems rather up for battling and he has a Work Up off too. Perhaps this will be like stealing a Rare candy from a Happiny," Marin thought as he anticipated for Marge's next Pokemon.

"Go Lopunny!" Marge yelled determinedly as she threw a Pokeball in the air, sending out a Lopunny. "Hmm..Lopunny, ay," Marin said as he pulled out his Pokedex and scanned the Lopunny. "Evolution of Buneary huh. Interesting," Marin said. "Battle continue!" The Ref declared.

"Use Aqua Jet!" "Quick Attack!" They both demanded. Jaw charged surrounded in water and Lopunny charged with a white trail behind it. Both going incredibly fast. The two collided and created a powerful shockwave that was released and was felt by anyone in the building. The tow Pokemon seemed to be stuck in place and not moving since their attacks seem to be evenly matched. "Use Thunder wave!" Marge demanded. Lopunny let out an electrical shock wave to Jaw as they continued to face off. Jaw got paralyzed and stopped its attack. "Todo..." It said in pain as it got paralyzed. "Return the Jump Kick!" Marge said confidently ass she smiled. Jaw started to slowly fall to the ground, but Lopunny grew a white aura around her and she threw and incredible punch at Jaw hitting him right in the stomach before he could fall to the floor. Jaw then got launched in the air and was rag dolling uncontrollably.

Marin wasn't sure what to do so he hesitantly said. "J-Jaw, use Wa-" However, Marin got caught off as Lopunny leaped in the air, following Jaw and used Jump Kick. She bent her knee and dug downward into Jaw's stomach again. Launching downward at a tremendous speed and crashing into the ground. Jaw was left unreactive in a small crater in the floor, recreating Aipom's defeat.

"Agh, return Jaw. You did great," Marin said slightly annoyed but was proud of Jaw. "I guess This is going to a one on one now. Go, Rory," Marin said as he threw a Pokeball forward sending out Rory the Buneary. "oooh, this will be fun. Lopunny vs Buneary," Marge said as she started to get excited and skip on the spot somewhat.

OOC: I got caught up myself this weekend @Gpig5 @Defaeco sorry for the delay

BIC

Lenox and Yolie arrived just in time to see Def praising his Pokemon.

"I suppose you held your own. Thank goodness." Lenox said, with a breath if relief. "Yolie was filling me in on how you were waiting with that dangerous Pokémon."

Yolie walked towards Def, a little tired. She rested her hand on his shoulder as she caught her breath.

"Def-The man is feeling better. Apparently, that hooded Pokémon was the culprit. I guess its a good thing I didn't stay behind, and you did Def. I owe you quite a bit." Yolie panted, from a mix of her jog there, and her worry for Def.

"Yeah, you wouldn't have stood a chance." Lenox smirked. Yolie puffed her cheeks to this.

"Hey! I thought you would've learned how to be nice by now, right Def? Lenox, You only have first evolution Pokémon yourself!" Yolie flashed, her glasses glaring as she spoke.

"Those were just my Pokémon for new trainers, 'honey'. I can hold my own against much of the other gym leaders, otherwise. But all that matters is that we managed to save your friend in this situation. But I'll have to stay here and examine the surroundings. It's Def right? I thought you had a growlithe in front of my gym. They grow up so fast. In anycase, Do you know much about this Hooded Pokemon?"

Yolie wiped away her flustered face and composed herself, to get back to business.

Azure was walking towards Lopya again, preparing for the next gym battle. He kept on walking, until he heard a bush shake. He watched carefully as the sound of clapping and fire was heard. "Quil?" Cyndaquil curiously walked towards the bush, as a dancing Oricorio Baile Style came out. "Oriii!" It said happily. "An Oricorio! I'm definately going to catch this one! Well then, Cyndaquil, I choose you!" Azure got ready. "Ori? Coriii!" Oricorio seemed to agree.

"Use Echoed voice to get rid of some of the water!" Kane cried, as Litleo roared, sending vibrations towards the water coming towards him. The vibrations destroyed part of the waves, but Litleo got hit by some of the water, sending him back a little.

Def looked over as Lenox and Yolie arrived and smiled, getting up from the ground and dusted himself off. Growlie barked happily to see Yolie and lightly bumped his head against her affectionately; she's the real hero here!

"I'm guessing you sent Growlie? It sure was dangerous, soon as you left it had an arrow pointed at me and was trying to lead me somewhere. It then used some move towards my feet, as if the arrow had my shadow pinned to the ground to stop my feet moving... I know that sounds so bizarre, but it's a very bizarre pokemon." Def smiled at Yolie and hugged an arm around her, "I'm fine thanks to you, I'm glad you didn't get stuck against it." He laughed when her and Lenox were having an argument, "This girl will make you eat those words, Lenox. She's not a quitter," He grinned, looking forward to when she did defeat Lenox. He personally likes Lenox, but it'll be a great goal for Yolie.

"Yeah, it's Def. And only what I've witnessed myself," Def replied to Lenox, "It's very strong, I'm guessing fully evolved if it evolves from anything. Me and Yolie figured Grass and Flying, but... After seeing what it can do with those arrows, I'm thinking maybe Grass and Psychic or perhaps Ghost. We should pay Professor Maple a visit to let her know of this."

When Lenox mentioned Growlithe, Def nodded, "Ah, yeah, I have a Growlithe too, this big fluffy Arcanine was one when I first got him." Def took a pokeball from his pouch to let out his Growlithe, "This little lady is one if Growlie's pups, my friend back in Kanto has the other."

The Growlithe bounced a few times and barked excitedly, waving her tail as she looked between Yolie and Lenox.

Mimikyu kept running through the forest until it came to a clearing. The Pokémon stopped and looked around before turning back to face its pursuer. Cheri and Roto emerged from the forest a bit out of breath. Cheri was anyway; Roto was still full of energy and ready to battle.

"Look, Mimikyu," Cheri took a second to catch her breath. "I just want to add you to my team. We're going to have lots of adventures and fun."

Cheri wasn't sure if the Pokémon understood or not, but suddenly it attacked with Shadow Claw. Cheri jumped back and Roto dodged the attack. The trainer took the attack as Mimikyu understanding. She smiled and commanded her Pokémon to counter attack. Roto unleashed a Shadow Ball that struck Mimikyu head on. However, the only thing that the attack did was bust its Disguise.

Being true the the nature that Ghost Pokémon were crafty, Mimikyu melted into a shadow and started zipping around on the forest floor. It was hard to keep track of, but Cheri had plenty of experience with Ghost type tactics.

"Ready a Shadow Ball," Cheri commanded her Pokémon as she tried to follow the Pokémon's movements. She was expecting Mimikyu to appear behind Roto and attack, but what Mimikyu actually did surprised her. Mimikyu reappeared in front of Cheri before plopping itself on top of the trainer's head and started humming happily. Cheri looked up towards the Pokémon, a bit confused. Roto's attack dissipated as it too was confused.

"Mimikyu, do you want to join my team?" The Pokémon nodded as it continued to hum. Cheri chuckled as she reached into her bag and pulled out a Pokéball. Upon seeing the ball, Mimikyu made a displeased sound and shook its head. "What?" Cheri asked the Pokémon. With its Shadow Claw attack, it reached into Cheri's bag and rummaged about. "Hey!" After a couple seconds, Mimikyu pulled its hand out of the bag, bringing out a Luxury Ball, and handed it to Cheri.

"You want to be caught in this ball?" Mimikyu jumped happily in response and Cheri chuckled. Roto zipped around the Pokémon and its trainer, watching the interaction. Cheri tossed the Luxury Ball into the air and Mimikyu jumped at it. The ball opened up and a red light covered Mimikyu as it was sucked into the catching device. The ball landed in Cheri's hand where it wiggled three times before a clicking sound was heard and stars appeared, signaling that the catch was successful. Cheri was quite happy with her new acquisition and returned Roto to its ball. She decided that she would stay a bit longer in Lopya Forest to see if she could find any other Ghost Pokémon.

"Bun!" Rory said as he flexed his small arms and smiled. Hyping himself up for a battle. Rory blankly looked up at Lopunny and his mouth dropped to the ground. He started to slowly walk towards Lopunny with a shocked expression. "Rory! Remain focused. You can say hi afterward," Marin assertively. Rory looked back at Marin and then stepped backward, snapping out if his weird faze. Lopunny seemed to have a weird expression on its face as it saw Rory too. However, it quickly glanced at Marge and remembered to remain professional. "The final round. Begin!" The ref declared.

Marin took a deeply inhaled and exhaled as the Ref's flags dropped one last time. "Jump Kick," Marge said. Lopunny leaped in the air and then charged down at Rory with her leg extended in front of her. "Baby-Doll eyes!" Marin demanded urgently. Rory's twinkled and went teary as they opened more and looked up at the oncoming Lopunny. Then, Lopunny's Jump Kick made direct contact and hit Rory right in the forehead. They both stayed in the same position before Rory got launched back to Marin's feet. However, Rory got his bearings and landed on his feet. The attack was weakened by the Baby-Doll eyes, so it was bearable to take for Rory.

"What?! You're cheating you little brat!" Marge exclaimed. "Use Return!" Marge yelled. "Block with Dizzy Punch!" Marin demanded. Lopunny grew a white aura and sprinted at Rory as she cocked back her arm. Rory's ears shined gold as he stepped back to prepare for the oncoming attack. Lopunny threw her punch at Rory as Rory aimed for the punch as he whipped his ears forwards. The attacks collided but after a moment of them being dueling it out. Lopunny eventually overpowered Rory and landed her attack on Rory. Rory got hit but spun in the air and landed again. "Return is move that gets more powerful, the stronger the bond gets between the trainer and the Pokemon," Marge explained with a smug smile. "Use Baby-Doll eyes one more time," Marin said. Rory copied his face which he did earlier, trying to weaken the Lopunny's attacks.

"It doesn't matter how cute Buneary is, it's all about how good at battling it is," Marge exclaimed in frustration. "Thunder Wave!" Lopunny clapped her hands, sending a shock wave towards Rory. "Use Pound to destroy the attack," Rory hit the ground in front of him with his strong ears, making the floor to crack and making rocks to rise up in front of Rory. The Thunder wave hit the rocks and disbursed.

"Jump Kick!" Lopunny leaped in the air and copied her earlier attack, Charging down at Rory with her leg extended. "Dodge," Rory then cartwheeled using his ears out of the way of Lopunny. Lopunny carried on and crashed her leg into the floor, causing damage to herself. "Return," Lopunny unleashed her attack towards the rolling Rory. "Pound," Rory stopped cartwheeling and stopped the attack by hitting Lopunny's arm with his arms, making Lopunny's arms go limp. "Jump Kick!" Rory pushed on the ground, cracking the floor underneath his feet and jumped at Lopunny. Rory spun and kicked Lopunny's face right in the middle of her forehead. Recreating her attack on Rory earlier.

This unleashed a powerful shockwave around the near area. Lopunny didn't budge but was unresponsive. It then slowly fell backward and fell onto her back. "Lopunny is unable to battle. Marge has no more usable Pokemon. Marin's the winner!" The ref announced.

When Def grinned, Lenox and Yolie locked eyes for a moment. They both looked away from each other, soon after Def's comment. Lenox responded to Def's information about the Green Pokemon accordingly.

"Hmm. Grass and Ghost you say? I'll head to the Pokemon Center to have a face-time chat with The Professor. Perhaps you could make it to her sooner than I. Speaking of gym battles, I still have to stay in the city to perform my civic duties for the day."

Lenox looked at Yolie, and shrugged.

"If you want a rematch, I'll gladly oblige."

Yolie was busy hugging Growlie and enjoying his company when Growlithe arrived from its pokeball. She was happy to see the cute familiar face. As she rises from the ground, Yolie chuckled.

"If you can make yourself available today, then I hope you are ready. I think I am." Yolie stuttered, as her confidence began to slowly rise. She was not as nervous around Lenox as she was the first time. He cocked a grin, and then scoffed.

"Sure thing. But as Def was saying, I should go inform The Professor. Before I do that, I'm gonna stay in the forest and make sure there are no other traces if attacks from this Pokémon. Def and Yolie, take care of yourselves."

Lenox began walking deeper into the forest with his hands in his pockets. He soon faded into the leaves.

"Okay Chakky, use Ember!" The Cyndaquil shot a fireball at the Oricorio, which it wasn't expecting. But although that, it didn't do too much. "Orrriii!" Oricorio shot some waves ov air towards Chakky, bumping him back a bit. "Now, use Tackle!" Chakky stormed forward bashing into the Oricorio. The Oricorio blasted some fire at Chakky, huting him just a bit. "Now that it's weakened, let's go! Gooooo, pokéball!!!" He threw a pokéball with a spinning effect. Oricorio was absorbed into the pokéball, and Azure watched very closely.

Sitting inside of the Gym, Will and his Pokemon had been watching the battle intensely, hoping to pick up some Stratergies that may be used against the Normal-Type leader. They all looked at eachother

"Squirtle squirt (we are doomed)" Squirtle said bluntly, causing Pidgeotto to look at Squirtle with a shocked expression
"Pidgeotto (don't say that)" Pidgeotto whispered "Pidgeotto (We have a chance)"

Sensing his Pokemon's unease, Will turned to them "Come on guys, it'll be fine" he said. Then he turned to Wyanut, who he could always trust to be positive "Isn't that right Wynaut?"
"Wynaut" Wynaut said

"Squirtle (Why-Friggin-Not?)" Squirtle growled "Squrtle (Why-Friggin-Not)"

"Please could I battle you first?" Harry walked over to Marge. He had been sitting there the whole time.
"Let me just heal my pokemon and then we can battle." She went over to a healing device. "Okay now...Go Aipom!"
"Go Captain!"

After being given the Lopya gym badge to prove that he won. Marin walked out of the gym and cheered. "Get In there, sonny jim!" He exclaimed in Joy. Rory skipped joyfully, Asura started to run around in a circle as she cheered also. "Bun-Bun!" "Chikor-Chi!" Marin was unsure on what to do next at this point. So he turned to Jaw, Asura and Rory for inspiration. "Got any ideas?" Marin asked.

OOC: @MegaCharizardZ okay, I'm out of a battle now. You can take control of Jaw again

A Mudkip had woken up in a incubator, as he quietly yawned while he reached under his pillow. He grabbed his phone, as he took a look at it, while he felt the warm air hugging around him. He thought to himself as he opened a program on his phone, "Ahh, well time for me to go back to work, I don't really need the nurses to be watching over me when I can be causing some more mischief." He quickly profiled the wiring around him, as he knew that he could hack his way out of the incubator instead of having to wait for someone.

He typed out a few lines of code, as he smiled the moment the door popped open like a present. He quietly got out, while he went down to grab his bag, as he thought to himself, "Man these people think they can keep me in even though I had faked an injury to get out of battle. Well, after a little nap, I think it's time to return to playing the ghost in the machines game." He yawned again, while he walked out of his room, as he noticed a Wigglytuff walking towards him.

The Wigglytuff said to him in a stern tone as sweat rushed down his face, "Wigglytuff?" [Translation: Hey kid, what do you think you're doing here?] He replied to her while he reached into his bag, "Mudkip... Mudkip Mudkip?" [Translation: Well what I am doing is something you don't wanna know about... how about I give you something nice and we forget we saw each other?]
She snickered at him, as she replied, "Wig, Wiggly. Wigglytuff." [Translation: Hah, tough luck kid. I think that it's time for the baby to go back to his nap.]

He quietly typed a few more lines of code on his phone, as a fuse box next to the Wigglytuff sparked up! He laughed, as he said to the her, "Mudkip." [Translation: Maybe this will be the last time you'll ever see me.] The fuse box emitted a shock at her, as she fell to the ground and lied motionless like a domino! He smiled at her, as he quietly ran into the front lobby and out of the Pokémon Center, ignoring everyone that was inside.

He walked out of the Pokémon Center, while radio chatters could be heard, as he knew that they were beginning to catch onto him. He quickly ran towards the Gym, while he bumped into a boy with a Chikorita and a Buneary that cheered around him. He panted in exhaustion, as he resisted the urge to hack the nearest machine, knowing that the trainer might notice him. He looked back at the Pokémon Center, as he thought to himself while the fin on his head shook, "Man, I barely got out of there... it could have been worst, maybe they're now looking for the legendary hacker or the alarm's now going off."

Growlie was happily enjoying Yolie's attention, making low grumbles in response in a relaxed sort of way and wagging his tail. Really just a big puppy.

"I know you're busy, don't worry," Def said to Lenox, "I'm honestly fine so I'll head on to the professor while my memory is still fresh."

Def laughed when they both locked eyes then looked away, their sort-of-friendly rivalry to each other was amusing. "Keep your pokegear handy, Lenox, that thing isn't one to be underestimated," He said before he vanished in to the trees. Figuring there was no way to change his mind.

With a sigh to shake off what happened, he looked at Yolie and smiled, "Let's get the hell out of here. Do you want dropped off in town or do you want to come see the professor with me?"

Yolie wondered if she wanted to go into town or see the professor. She decided she had time to kill and made up her mind.

"It couldn't hurt to see the professor again. I'll accompany you, if you can bring me back to Grioru City afterwards."

She smiled at Def and stood up straight, folding her hands behind her back. She was expecting Def to give her another boost on Growlie when the group was ready to take off.

Last edited:
Marin felt something bump against his leg. He turned with a raised eyebrow to see what it was. What greeted him was a rather worried looking, Mudkip holding some sort of phone in its hand.

"Umm...Hey little guy, are you lost? Do you have a trainer?" Marin asked. Asura blankly looked at the Mudkip who they encountered, as she started to feel strange about the amount of random rare Pokemon they running into recently. Marin glanced over at Asura's confused face. "It seems Asura is thinking the same thing as me. I wonder why we're encountering so many peculiar and rare Pokemon of late," Marin pondered.

Rory curiously walked up to the Mudkip and greeted him with a bright smile. "Buneary," Rory said as he waved and tilted his head. Rory's ear twitched as he noticed the phone in his hand also. Rory leaned i towards the phone to see what it had on it. "Bun?" It said as it peeked at the contents of the tablet.

The Mudkip looked over at Marin, while the fin on his head shook from the gentle breeze that whistled past him, as he said in a quiet tone, "Mudkip..." [Translation: I'm not really lost, but I don't really have a trainer...] He looked over at Rory, who was peeking over at his phone, as he exited off of his program. He played a game on his phone, while he looked over at Rory, as he said in a nervous tone, "Mudkip Mudkip... Mudkip... Mudkip." [Translation: Yeah look don't tell anyone else this... but I kinda had to do some uhh stuff... I am not staying in there while a Nurse pokes me with those shiny and pointy thingies.]

"Running from Nurse Joy as well, huh?" Marin said aloud as he pondered in thought. "it's strange how all these Pokemon are scared of Pokemon Centers and Nurse joy. it's meant to be the complete opposite. is there something happening in the Pokemon Centers? I guess I'll have to investigate the next time I'm in one. Asura was also quite restless the last time she was in there. So maybe this isn't a coincidence." Marin thought.

Rory was quite impressed by the phone that Mudkip showed off. Rory opened his mouth in awe as Mudkip started to play the game. Asura looked up at Marin with a suspicious face, as if she was thinking the same thing as Marin. "Hmm...perhaps we can assume that there's a valid reason as to why all these Pokemon are scared of being "healed"," Marin thought as he looked at Asura's face.

Marin quickly pulled out his Pokedex and scanned Mudkip, to get its information about it. "Okay Mudkip, you wanna stick with us for a bit. Or at least until your out of range of Lopya City." Marin suggested. Marin took off his bag and pulled out the egg incubator and opened the bag more to Mudkip. "You can hide in my bag for a bit until you're clear. it will keep you hidden, so Nurse Joy can't find you in here," Marin suggested.

Asura walked over to the egg incubator and put her hand on the glass of the case, she felt the warmness of the incubator and she became intrigued with what the egg was containing. The egg wiggled ever so slightly but Asura noticed and gasped. She remained quiet and continued to watch the egg to see if it showed any more activity. However, it seemed to not want to move again.

OOC:
Until someone talks to Kat, I ain't going to focus on her.
BIC:
As Soras finally left the Pokemon centre, He saw Marin, the man who he met at the first gym, He also saw a few new pokemon, including a Mudkip which had a phone, This confused Soras, So he just went back to Griou city, to see how Kat was doing.

Jaw watched His Trainer and the Mudkip
"Totodile! (I can sneak into the Pokemon Center here! I was in a group of Ninjas!)" Jaw yelled as he put up his hand
"Treecko! (And ill help!)" Stick yelled as he jumped out of a tree and landed next to Jaw and Marin
"Totodile!? (Stick!?)" Jaw yelled as he looked at Stick
"Treecko (I never could leave you and they could never leave you either)" Stick said as four other Pokemon jumped out of the tree, A Torchic, Oshawott, Rowlet and Chespin
"TORCHIC! (WE WILL STORM THE POKEMON CENTER!)" Torchic yelled as he did a Backflip
"OSHAWOTT! (FOR STICK AND JAW!)" The Oshawott yelled, Throwing its hand in the air
"ROWLET! (WE WILL BE THE BEST!)" Rowlet yelled as he flew up and floated in the air
"Chespin.... (Whatever....)" Chespin sighed as he continued to play on a Phone

OOC: JohnsonAce, You were taking WAAAAAAY to long, Im just going to skip the battle

BIC: Jack continued to walk around in Tomb City until he noticed three people in the same uniform
"Hey, What are you guys doing?" Jack asked, Looking at Torrent who was following him
"Ey Ey Ey!" The first one said, Sending out a Zubat
"Stay Away!" The second one said, Sending out a Magmar
"Cuz, Team Skull is here to stay!" The third one yelled, Sending out a Haunter
"Team Skull?" Jack asked, Looking at the Uniforms
"Whatever! Ignis! Thunder punch!" Jack yelled as Ignis Punched the Ground, Sending volts of electricity flying at Team Skulls Pokemon, When the smoke cleared, Their Pokemon didn't even looked hurt
"ITS GONNA BE HARDER THAN THAT TO BEAT US!" They all yelled, Sending their pokemon to attack Ignis with everything they had.....

"Oh...Hey Stick," Marin said a bit caught off guard at his sudden appearance. Marin then observed the other Pokemon that appeared alongside Stick. "So I'm assuming these are your friends then Jaw," Marin said a bit unsure of what was happening. "Well it's a pleasure to meet you," Marin said with a smile. "This is Asura and this is Rory," Marin introduced his Pokemon to them. Asura curiously looked at them and walked towards them as they started to talk about investigating the Pokemon Center. "Chikor-Chi?" Asura asked with a slight smile. Asura asked if they will help us with their theory.

"I guess it wasn't that wild of an assumption then," Marin thought. Marin turned to Mudkip. "Hey, Mudkip. You want to help? or do you still want help fleeing the city?" Marin asked.

"Sure, I can do that," Def replied, taking her back to Grioru wouldn't be a problem. As expected, he did offer Yolie a boost up to get on to Growlie and would climb up in front of her afterwards.

"Ok you, need to get back in your pokeball," He said as he held up Growlithes pokeball.

"Grrrowlithe!" She barked and hopped around Growlie's feet before standing next to him with her legs bent.

"What? You wanting to run with us?"
"Growl!" She barked excitedly, to which Def chuckled.
"Ok then, try keep up with Growlie."

Def looked over his shoulder at Yolie, "Ready?" He asked and once certain she was ready to go they would take off to head for professor Maple's lab, Growlithe barking and yipping happily as she ran along side them.

The Mudkip looked over at Marin nervously, knowing that maybe someone worst could be looking for him. He quickly intercepted a radio transmission that was near the Pokémon Center, as he said while he turned his volume down, "Mudkip... Mudkip." [Translation: Maybe I'll go with you then... listen to this first, it's a secret that I'm finally giving out to you.]

A voice said on the phone from the transmission that he had intercepted, "Hey, Wiggly and some of the guards are out cold. We'd better close off the exits and make sure that this little rat doesn't escape."
Another voice replied, "Yeah, I'm looking forward to giving this little baby the nice spanking he deserves. You still have the DNS key right?"
The other voice retorted, "No, it- it's GONE! WHAT IS GOING ON?! Wait... WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THA- AHHH!"

Static soon surrounded the transmission, as the Mudkip quickly exited out of it, knowing that the connection was gone. He thought to himself while he went into Marin's bag slowly, "Seems like those two imbeciles got what they had coming. I'll probably blend in with the trainer here, he seems rather nice unlike the others."

"As ready as I can be!"

Def's Growlithe decided to run with Growlie, and Yolie thought it was the cutest thing. As the group took off through familiar locations to arrive in Maple City, Yolie paraded Growlithe for keeping up. Def and Yolie rode Growlie through Lopya Forest, back to Grioru City, and sped through the routes until they arrived at Cronk City.

The group traveled at a moderate rate and passed the Diner where Yolie caught Eve at.

"THAT PLACE HAS EXCELLENT FOOD!" Yolie yelled, hoping to overcome the sound of the wind resistance. "BUT THEIR WAITERS HAVE ZERO TOLERANCE!"

The group zommed through Route one and returned to Quinten City, near Professor Maple's lab. Yolie hopped off and attempted to fix her frizzy, misshapen hair.
She looked back at Growlithe, happy to see that she kept up.

"I see you get your strong legs from your momma! Way to go Growlithe!" Yolie patted Growlithe on the head, and rubbed Growlie's side. "And to you, thank you for the ride as always Growlie."

Marin was shocked and confused after hearing what the message said. "Where and who was that?" Marin asked as he had plenty other questions to ask. "And who's Wiggly? Is that a Pokemon? Did you knock those people out, that they mentioned?" Marin then stopped himself asking anymore questions before it got a bit overwhelming for the Pokemon. Even though it probably was already.

------------------------------------

Professor Maple was saying hi to a wild Oddish and feeding it some food, with Stoutland by her side. She heard some galloping and some talking not far from where she was so she decided to check it out. Oddish jumped up on top of Stoutland and sat on top of his cushiony fur as Stoutland walked beside Maple. Maple turned the corner and noticed Def and Growlie. "Hey guys, wasn't expecting you to come back anytime soon. What a surprise," Proffesor Maple said joyfully as she greeted them back. Stoutland let out a happy bark at Growlie and Def as he liked seeing them since they helped rescue Maple from Team Rocket.

"Oh hello Yolie, it's a pleasure seeing you as well. How's your journey been so far?" Professor Maple asked as she walked up to them.