• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Explore the Bloka region! (Anime style)

The Pokemon looked at the man as he got on to the Arcanine and was unreactive. Just simply stared as if it was waiting. It continued to sniffle and wipe the leftover tears but it seemed to be over it's emotional outburst. The Pokemon did the occasional quick sharp glances at Def before looking back st the man and Yolie. The Pokemon seemed a bit cheesed off as it suggested to go in the Pokeballs and looked away with slightly squinted eyes. "Deci," The Pokemon mumbled as it turned its head. It let out a slight snicker as Yolie and the man was about to leave but concealed it.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Kane looked at a Town Map. He saw Dunt City and raced for it. However, he bumped into a man on the street when he was running off.

"Hey kid! You watch it!"
"No you watch it!"
"You insulting me?!"
"Why does it matter?"
"Right you asked for it! Go Voltorb!" The man sent out a voltorb
"Go Dusk!" His Honchkrow appeared.
"Spark!" The Voltorb blasted itself towards Dusk.
"Dodge it and use aerial ace!!" Dusk avoided the attack and pounced on the Voltorb.
"Thunder wave!" This paralysed Dusk and he was sent to the floor. The man then threw a net on the pokemon and captured it using a strange poke ball.
"What are you doing?!"
"I oughta show this to my boss! It's a strong pokemon! We've been ordered to capture all strong pokemon!" The man laughed before running off.
"Hey!" Kane was stunned by how fast these events came. He ran after the man. Then he bumped into Harry.
"Hello Kane!" Harry shouted.
"Oh it's you again. I haven't got time for you...my Honchkrow just got stolen by one of those creeps in the hoods!" Kane explained.
"I heard about the pokemon centre incident. Apparently there were people in those uniforms there as well."
"I was involved in with that pesky bunch. I'm lucky to even be alive. I believe they called themselves 'Team Explosion'. Anyway, they're all a load of baloni if you ask me. I just want my pokemon back."
"Wait, I can help!!" Harry suggested as he followed Kane.

There was a tall building in Lopya City. In it was one of Team Explosion's bases.
"There he is!" Kane whispered. "I can't even believe i'm doing this with you. Let's get this over with." Kane walked over to the enterence. He was stopped by two guards.
"Hey punk get outta here!" One of the guards cried.
"Make me!" Kane shouted. The next thing he knew, groups of Team Explosion grunts were outside and he was outnumbered. "Now look what you've got me into!" He shouted to Harry. The group of grunts grabbed Kane and flung him into the top floor of their base. A Team Explosion admin walked next to him.
"You made a mistake coming here." He spoke.
"Sir, another one was caught trying to sneak into our base but he got away. Should we go after him?" One of the grunts next to the admin said.
"Yes."
The base in Lopya city didn't actually have many grunts so when a group went off to find Harry, the base seemed completely empty. Silently, Harry crept into the base. He saw other grunts using a code to get into and out of the doors and he just memorised the code.

Even though he knew Kane was an arrogant person, he still helped him. In actual fact, Harry had had a pokemon stolen from him a while before-his Cranidos Rex had been taken by a grunt he had also bumped into on the street. Harry went up a flight of stairs and saw a small group of Team Explosion grunts and the admin with Kane's body on a metal sheet.
"There he is!" Shouted a grunt.
"Stop right there!" Harry shouted. "I am Harry Holy, a pokemon trainer, a er...pretty good pokemon trainer...i've come to save this boy Kane Lawson and his Honchkrow you lot stole! Also, i'd like my Cranidos, Rex back!"
"You had your Cranidos stolen?! You idiot!" Kane shouted.
"You are a fool to come here." The admin laughed. He walked in front of all the grunts and he appeared to Harry.

"Alright! Go, Weiss!" Ailie shouted as she threw a Pokeball at fast speeds towards the dusty battlefield, and out popped a shiny Glaceon.
"Ceon." Glaceon whispered.
"I see... Go Sandile!" Lenox roared.

Def released Growlie and hoped the strange pokemon never had any objections as he hoisted the man over his shoulder before carefully putting him up on Growlie.

"You can just call me Def," Def said with a smile at Yolie. "And no, I'm pretty surprised by this," He said and chuckled at her bet on the rare candy, "Ha, sure you're on." Bet accepted.

When Green seemed so against the pokeball he gave a shrug, "Alright well, I'll come find you soon as I can, ok uh... Hoodie?" He said with much uncertainty on an appropriate name for the pokemon. The snigger went unnoticed as he climbed up on Growlie and offered a hand to Yolie to help her climb up behind him.

"Ready to go?" He'd ask and would have Growlie take off towards the city hospital when he was sure she felt secure.

The hooded Pokemon reached out his wing towards Def. "Decidueye," it whimpered. It seemed it didn't want to be left alone. It looked around as if it had some sort of paranoia. At every sort of sound that could be heard in the forest, it was alerted it and would quickly turn its head to look to see if it was a threat or not.

Marin read the Pokedex, saying Jaw's moves. "Wow, you've got some pretty good moves. Have you been battling a lot?" Marin asked out of curiosity. "Oh yeah, you haven't met Rory," Marin said as he pulled out Rory's Pokeball and released him out if it. "Bun!" Rory cheered as his ear dropped and the other remained to stay standing. Asura felt comfortable with Rory being here since they're great friends. Asura walked over to Rory and tapped her arm. "Chikor," Asura said smiling. Rory turned and hugged Asura aswell. "Buneary," Rory said. Asura was caught off guard and wasn't used to being hugged by other Pokemon. "What is with everyone hugging me today?" Asura though.

Cylan quietly got off of the chair, as he waved to the girl before he noticed that he had been detected by the Nurse! She had a stern look on her face, as she said to him, "Come on little buddy, you need to rest here. You can't just go outside here, you're badly hurt." He shook his head at her, while she sighed, as she said to the Audino, "Audino, I want you to teach this little baby on why he should be staying in bed still. Give him a nice yawn to make him sleepy!"

The Audino crossed her arms, knowing that she didn't want to hurt the poor Cyndaquil, as the Nurse said, "What... why aren't you listening?"
The Audino replied, "Audino." [Translation: I don't want to fight other Pokémon here.] The Nurse sighed, as she immediately ran up to Cylan, and tried to grab him! He quickly dodged over to the left and said to her as he prepared to use swift, "Cyndaquil!"
The Nurse replied in a strict tone, as the Audino stood still, watching the two of them, "Come on little baby, you need to go back to your bed here. It's nap time for you!"

She quickly attempted to grab him again, while he swiftly rolled over to the right, as he saw a vision and thought to himself while pain surged throughout his head, "W- wha?! I'm seeing things... the trainer... he's- he's somewhere else, but I don't know where! I have to get out of here, the Nurse is probably going to try to do something since I'm not really a Pokémon here!" He impulsively unleashed a smokescreen that covered part of the front desk, as he found his way to the front door, while he knew that he had to get away from the Nurse as fast as he could.

The Audino quickly went out of the front door while she coughed from the smoke. She followed the fleeing Cyndaquil that was heading over to Lopya Forest, as she said to him while she sprinted, "Aud, Audino!" [Translation: Wait, I have to tell you something!]

"OK, Def." Yolie agreed to call Def by his appropriate name and grabbed his hand, comforably securing herself onto Growlie. Yolie gave the Pokemon's side a good rub.

"Deeeef! The poor thing still looks sad." Yolie groaned. She considered staying, but she was too afraid to stay alone with the strong looking Pokemon.
"We will be back soon. You have nothing to worry about. You may be the strongest thing in the forest... Unless he is worried about whatever did this to the man..."

Yolie jumped off Growlie, and became alert. She rushed over to the bushes where the man originally was and checked for tracks, or traces of another entity.

"Def? Do the man's bruises look fresh?" Yolie yelled. "We shouldn't leave Hoodie here. It might be unsafe."

Bored with the battle Jake walked out of the gym houndoom by his side deciding he would head on to lopya city as he had heard of rare pokemon being found there. leaving his long time home behind he didn't want gym badges he wanted to protect the wild pokemon and research them in there natural envionments and while they were in battle. Walking into the woods on the edge of town to see people forcing pokemon into cages and pokemon running away to hide from the people ahead of them.

422463_trainercard-jake.png

Last edited by a moderator:
"He does... Are you sure you don't want to come?" Def said to the pokemon and watched as Yolie got off Growlie to check the area.

"They do look fresh..." Def said as he checked the mans injuries, seeing what Yolie was getting at. After a moment or so thinking he looked to the pokemon again, "Ok, why not follow us from the sky? You can fly, right?" Def asked the pokemon.

Growlie's ears perked up when Yolie went on her search and have a concernee grumble, not wanting her to go too far with potential danger around.

The hooded Pokemon lifted its other wing and scrunched its face as it implied that it really hurt when its moved, so its wing just dropped again. The Pokemon looked at the man and had a worried look on its face, but it looked up at Def and shook its head. "Deci," It replied to Def's offer to go with them. It continued to look at Def with a sad and worried look, before quickly checking its surroundings once more. It didn't want to go with them on Growlie but didn't want to be left alone.

"I am Halwn. You made a grave mistake coming here. Destroy them!" The remaining grunts sent out a horde of voltorbs as the admin said this.
"Sparky and Captain, help us!" The Pichu and Corphish looked surprised as they evaluated the battlefield. Electricity came from the voltorbs.
"Quick absorb the electricity Sparky!" The electricity was blocked by Sparky. "Vice grip on them Captain!" Captain grabbed a number of them an crushed them in a grip. "Thundershock!" With one shot, Sparky defeated all the voltorbs. Captain used his claws to break Kane free but he was very skepitcal and ran away from him a good distance.

"Impressive. Tell you what, if you can beat me....we'll think about leaving this city. Go Graveller!" A large Graveller appeared. "Rock blast!" Rocks fired towards Sparky, and he was pushed into the wall. Sparky fainted.
"Bubblebeam, then razor shell!" Bubbles came towards Graveller, weakening him. Then, Captain jumped and sliced at the Graveller.
"Rock throw!" Rocks came down and crushed Captain. Captain was only just about holding on. He managed to lift the boulders.
"Wait for me!" Kane shouted. "Go Grim, use shadow sneak!" Kane's Duskull hit Halwn's Graveller from behind.
"Rock blast!" Grunts ran out of the building as it tore itself down. The rocks all hit Grim. Captain, meanwhile had recovered.
Rex was being held in a pod to the side of the building. Suddenly, he broke out and head charged the Graveller, significantly weakening it. Rex fell to the floor and fainted. "There he is!!" Cried Harry
"Now Razor shell!"
"Shadow sneak again!"
Grim and Captain both struck the Graveller.
"I must admit defeat. But before I go, Self-destruct!" Graveller started to explode, the building was being torn apart with it. "So long!" Halwn jumped out of the building. An explosion sent him flying and he died.
"Come on, we need to get out of here." Harry said. Kane was searching for his Honchkrow.
"It can wait. They've probably taken him away..." Kane said. They both ran out of the building as it collapsed. Police officers questioned the two about Team Explosion as they left. Reporters arrived on the scene. Harry stared at the fainted Rex corpse.

"I hope he's okay..." Said Harry, as he took Rex to Nurse Joy.
"He seems to be in a constant state of fainting. Not even our healing machines can heal him. Please leave him with us, for now. We'll tell you when he is ready again...if he is ready again..." Nurse Joy commented.

Kane stopped outside Lopya city. The only pokemon he had ever had feelings for had been stolen from him. He told himself that, like the other pokemon, he needed just to forget about him. Then a brainwave came to him-what if his whole approach towards pokemon battling was wrong?

Yolie shuddered, since she knew this Pokemon's uncomfortable. She was worried of being in danger... But she could tell now, that the Pokémon was too injured to be much of a threat. What she did wonder, was if she would be able to fend off what ever 'threat' the Pokémon and it's trainer escaped from.

"Def, how about you go with the man? I'll stay here with.. Deci. I mean, it is too injured to move and too unwary to trust us. I wouldn't trust strangers I meet in the woods either."

Yolie released her Trubbish, Knope, and leaned on a tree, staring at the Green Pokemon.

"Don't worry about me, I won't move. I'm too stubborn to."

The Pokemon had a rather annoyed look as Yolie kindly offered to stay but tried to hide its expression. Then, the Pokemon looked at Yolie with a cautious and suspicious look. It then looked at Def again with a worried look. It stood up and took a couple of steps towards Def. It glanced back to Yolie with a suspicious look once more and checked out Knope, Eve and Prima. The hooded Pokemon seemed to ponder in thought. The Pokemon seemed to forget about its paranoia as it started to think.

"Totodile! (More friends!)" Jaw yelled as he jumped up "Totodile! (Now! we really should go battle the Gym!)"

Jack continued to ride the Tyrunt until it slowed down and fell over in tiredness, Jack jumped off and threw A Ultra ball at it, catching it, Jack quickly returned his three Pokemon and ran down the Road to the next city

Jack stopped when he saw a Path wind down the main road, He saw lights follow the road, the Lights flickering off and on, As he started to walk up the path he noticed how it somehow made the Sky darker and into a Sunset, He looked at a sign as he met the end of the path
"WELCOME TO TOMB CITY"
Help...
Jack entered the city and looked around, No one to be seen except 4 people
"What'cha doin here kid?" The first person asked, Sending out a Graveler
"We'll take your Pokemon!" the second yelled, Sending out a Electrode
"So stay back!" The third one yelled, Sending out a Weezing
"Because Team Explosion will Attack!" the fourth one yelled, not sending out a Pokemon
Jack felt a Pokemon being taken off his Belt as a Drifloon flew to the fourth Person giving him Gyarados's Pokeball "Gyarados!" Jack yelled as he dived forward and grabbed a Pokeball that was not Gyarados "He-" The third person tried to finish but all four of their pokemon used Explosion, Sending all four of them flying away with Gyarados's Pokeball "NO!" Jack yelled as he looked at the Pokeball he held, He sent out the Pokemon in the Pokeball, a Honchkrow flew out and looked distressed "They must have stole you from your trainer!" Jack yelled as he got up and looked to the sky, Many Flying types were in a massive battle that looked like their were no sides and more of a Territory battle, Jack walked to the Honchkrow and pet its head a bit "You wanna train to beat those Team explosion guys?" Jack asked, Continuing to Pet it, The Honchkrow nodded and Jack Jumped on and flew up into the Battle, getting ready to battle.

"Weiss, start off with Blizzard!" Ailie ordered, and the Glaceon did so gracefully, making unpredictable movements before digging her feet into the ground and letting loose a large gust of freezing cold wind across the battlefield.
"Use Dig!" Lenox said, not wanting Sandile to be even touched by that.
"Nice! Now use Ice Beam on the ground!" Weiss leaped up into the air and let out a powerful beam of concentrated ice, coating part of the battlefield in a slippery surface.
"Get out from there and use Crunch!" Lenox roared. The Sandile burst from the ground, smashing a chunk of the icy floor, sending shards flying in all directions, one narrowly missing Findlay, and then landing a solid bite on Glaceon's leg.
Weiss began shaking her leg, attempting to shake off the Sandile, to no avail.
"Use headbutt Weiss!" Ailie shouted at her partner, to which the Glaceon leaned back it's neck and delivered a solid impact to it's back.
The Sandile cried out in pain, and quickly let go of her, before running back to Lenox's side of the field.

Azure looked around in this place that appearently was called "Tomb City".
"Hm. Not much here. Let's look further, Chakky."
"Cynda!" The Cyndaquil let out a small cry of boredom.
He walked on, searching for interesting buildings or even new Pokémon.

As the battle progressed, Findlay started humming a tune.
"Alright. Use Sand Tomb!" Lenox roared. Sandile jumped in the air while large pillars of rocks formed beneath him.
The pillars then sprouted all around Weiss, as she looked around frantically.
"Use Avalanche!" Ailie shouted. Suddenly a large mound of snow appeared beneath the Glaceon, elevating her enough to escape the upcoming onslaught of rocks, as they fell harmlessly into the snow.
"Now use Ice Beam!" Glaceon reared it's hind legs and let loose a beam of concentrated cold (heh), which crashed full force into the Sandile, causing it to faint.
"Blast! Okay, Go Ryhorn!"

"Alright then. Let's go," Marin said as he picked up Asura and made his way to the Gym and Rory hopped after Marin. Marin entered the gym and was greeted by a rather large, plain, clean battlefield and a female on the other side of the battlefield. "Hey, I'm here to battle the gym!" Marin said. "Great another challenger, that battle will be against me, Marge. I'm the queen of normal types," Marge said confidently. "...your the gym leader? Okay then, bring it," Marin Replied. A referee walked out and made her way to the edge of the battlefield. "It will be a 2 on 2 battle and when both of one of trainer's faint the other wins," Th red explain as she raised he flags.

Marin felt a pump of adrenaline get released In his body and was getting excited just to start. Marin pulled out his Pokegear and messaged Def and Yolie. "I'm about to battle Lopya's gym. Wish me luck " Marinput his Pokegear away once more and squinted at Marge.

"Go Aipom!" Marge yelled as she threw her Pokeball in the air sending out a purple monkey like Pokemon. "Aipa," Aipom
Said as it smiled at Marge. "Challenger send out Your Pokemon," Marin pondered in thought as he decided what Pokemon he'll start with. Marin turned around to Jaw with a determined smile. "Jaw, I choose you!" Marin said confidence.

Cheri didn't have to wait too long before her Pokémon were fully healed. She heard her name over the intercom and headed to the healing desk. Nurse Joy smiled when Cheri came over and handed the trainer her Pokémon. After taking the Pokéballs and thanking the nurse, Cheri headed out of the center and stretched her arms above her head. She had one gym badge under her belt and would need to head to the next city that had a gym. Pulling out her PokéNav, she opened up the map app. According to the device, Lopya was the next city that had a gym. She would have to travel through Lopya Forest. Cheri was sure she would encounter some interesting Pokémon but she would only catch Ghost types. Something about them appealed to her greatly, but she couldn't explain it to anyone.

Once she was prepared with supplies, Cheri set off south into Lopya Forest. It was quite a fascinating place to the Ghost trainer. She was admiring the scenery when a Pokémon bounded out of the brush and onto the path. At first glance, Cheri thought it was a weird looking Pikachu, but upon closer inspection, it was a completely different Pokémon. She pulled out her Pokédex and scanned the creature. The device said that the Pokémon was Mimikyu, a ghost-fairy type Pokémon. Upon hearing that it was a Ghost Type, Cheri wanted to add Mimikyu to her team. She pulled out a Pokéball and tossed it into the air.

"Okay, Roto. Time to battle." Rotom appeared out of the battle and spotted the Mimikyu. "Use Shadow Ball!" Roto fired a sphere of black energy at Mimikyu. The Mimikyu quickly responded by using Shadow Claw and knocking the attack away before bounding off into the forest. Cheri quickly gave chase to the Pokémon. She was not going to let it get away.

"I was thinking the same," Def replied, "Only that you go ahead on Growlie and I'll catch up, I wouldn't feel comfortable you left behind when Rocket have not long showed their faces again." He watched how the new pokemon looked so wary and conflicted and climbed down from Growlie.

"You be good for Yolie, ok?" He said as her rubbed his Arcanine's head.

"Arc!" Growlie barked, planning to do a good job for his owner and the man in need.

"You need a hand up?" Def offered Yolie and if she did need a hand getting up on Growlie he would thread his fingers together with the palms facing up to give her a boost.

The hooded Pokemon seemed to calm down and sigh in relief as Def offered to stay instead for some odd reason. It stopped acting paranoid and patiently stood over by a tree as it looked at the sky. It occasionally looked at its wing that was sore as if it was still trying to emphasise that it hurts.

Def figured the pokemon's anxiety was due to the condition his trainer was in currently, but he had no idea what made the vibe from him suddenly seem so calm. Maybe it realised his owner was finally going to get the help he needed? Either way, it being calmer couldn't be a bad thing.

"I have potions, do you think one of those will help your wing... Hoodie?" He asked, guess Hoodie can be it's nickname for now unless it showed some sort of dislike to it. "Or an antidote, if your wing is poisoned?" Def continued, taking out two small spray bottles from one of the pouches on his hip; a healing potion and an antidote.

Hoodie looked at Def and slightly opened his mouth, in reaction with Def's offer. Hoodie looked back and forth between Def and its wing. It seemed to be acting reluctantly about getting healed from the potion. "D-Deci," Hoodie hesitantly said as slowly walked to Def and held out his wing in front of him and looked away from his wing.

Yolie reluctantly left the tree, and returned her Pokemon again, promising them that she will stop frequently letting them in and out. Walking towards Growlie, she accepted the assistance.

"Your help is greatly appreciated" she said, and stepped onto Def's makeshift step stool. She gripped onto Growlie and the secured man. She nodded to Green, and looked straight into Def's eyes.

"Be careful, Def. Ill text you the man's status."

She gripped tighter onto Growlie, and tucked into his warm fur, preparing for take off.

Jaw rushed out in front of Marin and started to hop on to each foot and clenched his fists in front of his face as he squinted at Aipom. "Wow, Jaw is up for a boxing match right now," Marin chuckled to himself. The ref raised her flags above her head. "Battle begin!" She yelled as she dropped the flags to her feet.

"Aipom, use Focus Punch!" Marge demanded as she extended her arm towards Aipom. Aipom leaped in the air and lifted its clenching fist on its tail up beside its face. It started to immensely glow as Aipom threw its Focus Punch at Jaw. "Aipa-Aipa!" It cried as it unleashed it's attack.

"Dodge, then Water gun!" Marin demanded. Jaw spun and hit his tail on thee ground which gave it just enough force to move out of the way of Aipom's Focus Punch, skimming Jaw's feet as it swiveled over Aipom. Jaw then got upright whilst mid-air and fired its Water gun attack. "Toto!" it growled as the beam water aimed at Aipom. Aipom punched the ground where Totodile was standing and flinched in reaction of punching the ground. Unable to dodge the Water Gun in time.

The water gun carried Aipom the entire width of the battlefield before finally giving way. Aipom jumped back up and squinted at Jaw, ready to retaliate (Not the move). "Dang, Jaw's fast. Guess we'll just have to get faster ourselves. Aipom use Agility!" Marge said. Aipom sinisterly smiled before taking a few steps in a running motion and then suddenly becoming a blur to the naked eye.

"Toto?" Jaw said surprised with Aipom's sudden disappearance. "Where did it go?" Marin exclaimed, slightly panicking. "Aipa," Aipom said as it became visible again beside Jaw. "Jaw look out!" Marin cried. "Focus Punch!" Marge said confidently. Aipom's fist started to glow once more and quickly punched Jaw before he could even react to Aipom. Marin watched, as he felt it was in slow motion. Aipom's fist slowly making contact with the side of Jaw's face and sinking into his skin and the delay of Jaw's head being launched by the attack and the body following the head. It went back to normal motion in Marin's mind as Jaw flew uncontrollably into the wall, at a speed faster as to which Aipom was, so it was difficult to see Jaw.

"Chi," Asura gasped and put her hand up to her mouth as she was completely shocked by the powerful attack that just hit Jaw. Asura looked at Jaw with a genuinely concerned look. Jaw stumbled out of the small crater that was created by Jaw's impact. Jaw looked up at Aipom with his jaw hanging to one side. "Umm...Jaw...your jaw?" Marin said. Jaw looked at Marin. "Teh," (What?) Jaw asked as he raised his hands beside his head, unsure of what was wrong.

Jaw then got a shocked face as it heard the sound that came from his mouth and it felt its jaw. "Theteha!" (My jaw!) Jaw exclaimed in an attempt to speak, in shock and slightly freaked out. Jaw got grip of his jaw pushed it back into place creating a very loud, crunching and breaking sound. "Oh jeez!" "Chikor!" "That's sounds dreadful!" "AIPA!" Everyone exclaimed, cringing at the sound of Jaw's...jaw.

Last edited:
"This is a bit boring."
"Hello?" It echoed around the town.
"Anyone here?" He waited for a response, but nope, no response came.
"Let's go away here, we need more Pokémon."
"Cyn!" Cyndaquil squeeked.
And they headed up to the second gym, trying to find Pokémon inbetween.

As she walked through Lopya Forest, she saw an Audino and a Cyndaquil sprinting towards the forest. The Audino was squeaking something to the Cyndaquil, which the fire pokemon wasn't listening too. Skitty looked at the two Pokemon running. "Ski-Skitty?! (What are you guys doing?!)" Skitty shouted after them, following with her eyes.

Traveling at what seemed lik Extreme Speeds, Yolie arrived at the health clinic located in Grioru City. She hopped off of Growlie and left the mysterious man on top of Growlie until she entered the clinic and exited with several Specialist. They carefully lifted the man and transported him to an emergency room. Yolie noted which room he was in, and was asked a slew of questions regarding how the Man came to his situation.

"I've told you guys once before; I found him in Lopya Forest. A friend of mine insisted we get him some help. He was damaged goods when I found him." Yolie answered all of the Doctor's questions, visually stressed. They then told Yolie that the man's status would be told to her in about one hour.

Yolie left her number, and left the clinic. She refused to wait in the designated waiting room. Taking out her Pokegear, she texted Def to update him on the situation.
'I will text you again when they give me a room they might place him in, or if things... Don't go so well for him. What should I do with Growlie?'

Cylan couldn't really seem to hear the Skitty's shout that hurled at him, as the Audino quickly picked him up, and said in a concerned tone, "Audino... Aud." [Translation: Look you need to get some treatment at least... because you're not looking too great.] She looked over at the Skitty, while she walked over to her in a rather slow pace, exhausted from having to sprint at the baby Pokémon. She quietly said to her in a calmer tone, while she kept a slightly tighter grip on the squirming Cyndaquil, "Aud, Audino Audino. Audino..." [Translation: Well you see, this little Cyndaquil doesn't want to get treated at the Pokémon Center. So I had to chase the little baby and well he's not looking too well...]

After leaving Kat at the gym with Findlay, Soras went to Lopya Forest...
"La, la, la, This is nice, isn't it buddy?"
"Dun, Dun!"(Of course, Soras!)Dunsparce said happily
"Heh, I think we should train to control, You know, you when you get angry...that okay?"
"Dun..."(I guess...)
After eating lunch, which was Oran Berry soup, which tastes better than it sounds, They trained for about an hour and a half...

Kat decided to talk to His brothers Friend
"Uh, Hi, My name is Kat, What's yours?"

Kane went to train near Tomb City. He had taken down a few pokemon with his Duskull, Grim, when he spotted a pokemon in which the ghost type moves were not very effective against. It was dog like, but also cat like in appearance. He took sight of the pokemon and ran towards it. "You look strong!" He cried. He saw the whole of the pokemon's body: it was a Litleo. Then, Harry appeared.

"What do you want?!" Kane asked.
"Now's your chance! Tempt the pokemon using kindness!" Harry shouted.
"I know how to...catch a pokemon.. thank you..." Kane crouched down and for the first time smiled with Harry at the pokemon. The Litleo came towards Kane. He threw a pokeball and caught it.
"You're getting better at this!" Harry said, before walking away.

"Uhh, my name is Findlay. I assume you are related to Soras in some way or another?"

"Okay! Now use Dig!" Ailie shouted, now getting really exited.
"Use Bulldoze! Make a big mound!" Lenox shouted. The Ryhorn began scraping it's feet against the ground, getting faster and faster, before launching himself into the ground, creating a large buildup of dirt.
"Now get on top of it!" The Ryhorn dashed up the small hill create by the attack.

"Yep, I am His Sister, And this is Haun, my partner!"Kat Said, pulling out a Luxury ball, and letting out an Eevee
"Eev!"(Hi!)
"Oh, Who is that?"She Asked, looking, and pointed, at Aillie.

Harry was hunting for pokemon in Tomb City. His eyes took sight of a Yanmask. The Yanmask gave him a grin. Harry chased the pokemon for at least half an hour, then trapped the pokemon in a poke ball. "Me and you are gonna be good friends." He said.

"Oh, an Eevee. How nice. May as-well let Sylvia out." Findlay commented, as he pressed the round button on the Pokeball he had just pulled out.
"(Hey Fin. Who's that?)" Sylvia asked the boy.
"I believe some introducing is in order. The girl challenging the gym currently is my sister, Ailie. And my Eevee, Sylvia, would like to know who you are."

The Man was unconscious for about twenty odd minutes before regaining consciousness. The man slowly opened his eyes and flinched at the bright light that hung over his bed. He looked do at his legs and noticed he was in a hospital bed under covers. He looked to his chest and noticed he was wearing a hospital gown. The man screamed loudly in pain as his pain reminded him of his injuries. A Doctor rushed into his room and ran to the man. "Sh, stay calm, someone found you severely injured in the forest," The Doctor explained. "What happened to you? Do you remember?" The Doctor asked.

The man looked at the ceiling as he recollected his thoughts. "I...I woke up a few days ago with no memory of anything previous of that day. I walked out of the bushes I seemed to be in and realized that my clothes were all damaged and ruined. I noticed a trainer with a Spinda and another one, I can't remember. I...asked him where I was. He answered the Bloka region...I was stunned, I had no idea where I was. I thanked him and just walked somewhere, hoping to find answers. Then I remembered something...That something was after me. I panicked and ran for like three days with little breaks for food and water. I found myself in a different forest. I came to an opening and I sat down to quickly catch my breath. Then I noticed a green Pokemon with...some sort of hood. It was crying. I walked over to see if I could help but then...it attacked me. With no mercy, it was brutal. To the point that I didn't even know what was happening anymore. The Pokemon smiled and put a red ball in my hand, it then glowed red and disappeared. I had no idea where it went, I managed to collect enough adrenaline to flee the area, in an attempt to escape the Pokemon...Then I saw...THE GIRL! IS THE GIRL OKAY!? THE POKEMON IS DANGEROUS!" The man started to yell and scream as he flailed around in the bed.
A Nurse rushed in to attempt to calm down the man. The Doctor realized the urgency of the situation and sprinted out of the room to find the girl. The Doctor went up to Clinic receptionist. "Where's the girl, Yolie!?" The Doctor asked assertively. The receptionist was slightly startled and worried about what all the urgency was about. "She uh...She left a while ago. She did leave her Pokegear number, However," The receptionist said as she handed the Doctor the number. The Doctor didn't waste any time spamming Yolie's number into the keypad of the Clinic's landline and held the telephone to his face. If Yolie answered it was going to warn her about the Hodded Pokemon and that it is an incredibly dangerous Pokemon.

The hooded Pokemon watched as Yolie and Growlie left with the man to Lopya City. Its sinister smile started to grow as the distance between them increased. The hooded Pokemon stepped away and face away from Def, before starting to manically laugh in an eerie and insane way. "DEC-DECI-DEC!" It screamed as it laughed extremely loudly. It reached under its wing and pulled out an arrow. It swiveled back around to face Def and pulled back an arrow using the green vine attached to its collar and aiming it at Def. "Decidueye," It said as it smile spanned from cheek to cheek.

"Ha!" Jack yelled as he flew around Tomb city on Honchkrow, Training on Ghost types, Sending out all his Pokemon to fight them until he noticed two Trainers, He jumped off Honchkrow and returned it and returned all his Pokemon except Tyrunt, He jumped on to Tyrunt and Tyrunt started to run to the first one with Black hair
"Hey, You look like a trainer.... You wanna have a battle?" Jack asked, Looking at the Person in the eye
"Tyrunt? (Battle?)" Tyrunt said, Running up to both of them
"Tyrunt! (Yea!)" Tyrunt yelled as he stretched his Legs

The Cyndaquil looked really wriggly and tired. As the Audino picked him up and walked to Skitty, Skitty padded closer to them, as to not tire the Audino too much.

Skitty sniffed closely at the Cyndaquil. "Skitty. Ski-Skitty? (My trainer has some potions. Will the Pokemon agree?)" Skitty asked Audino. She knew Nike had a stack of HP potions and berries, and thus she suggested it.

Nike went a little closer to the three Pokemon and crouching down to their eye level, she smiled shyly at the Audino and Cylan.

"Okay, well, Hi, Sylvia, My name is Kat, and this is Haun!"Kat Said
"Eev-ee!"(Yay another eevee!)
"Wow!Your Sister is really good at battling!"

Meanwhile...

"Whew, let's go see how Kat is doing..."
"Dun!"(Okay!)
"To the Gym, again!"Soras said.

"I don't have time for this!" Kane cried.
"You do..." Harry stared at Kane and gave him a look. Kane stopped.
"Fine then. Three vs three!" Kane shouted.
"Good. I'll go and challenge Marge the gym leader." Harry said, running back into Lopya City.
"Go Litleo!" Kane cried as the lion cub pokemon roared as it was sent out.