• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Explore the Bloka region! (Anime style)

The two Leavanny nodded gratefully before leaping back into battle, spinning and slicing with the same amount of energy as before

The Bug Queen noticed the Spiniark, recognised it as the same one who had dissapeared around the same time those strangers with "R"s on their shirts, and more importantly the Fearow, appeared. The fact that it had survived so long... she was stopped from any further thought when a Fearow rammed into her, the Beedrill, striking it from behind, Paralysed it, and flew over to the Queen.

Meanwhile, Team Rocket were sitting somewhere else in the forest, a net full of captured Combee, who they were putting in a PC. "Alright then, now what" one said, pulling up a list

Lopya Forest "Shopping" list

1) Spiniark (For Thread)
2) Combee (For Honey)

"Well we have the Combee, so we now need to capture that stupid Spiniark who escaped us" the other Grunt said "and with that, step one of our overly complicated plan has begun!"

"Thanks!" Will shouted to the familier newcomer, who he recognised from his battle against Lenox. "Pidgeotto quick attack!"
Pidgeotto quickly slammed itself against the Fearow, then again, then again.

Soras smirked"Your welcome, Will, good to see you, you know, we just can't seem to meet in a peaceful area can we!?Alright braviary, use quick attack on Fearow, multiple times!"
"Brav!"shouted the large bird charged at the Fearow
"And chespin, help the leavany with some pin missles!"
"Ches!"Chespin shouted while firing several pins past the 2 leavany, who, Soras guessed, were elite fighters.He ran to Will,
"by the way, I am just here to try and stop team Rocket!I found a spinarak which had a tracker on it, I have a friend who is getting them now!"

Last edited:
When closer to Lopya Forest, Def and Growlie the Arcanine did notice there seemed to be a lot of activity going on. Sure, he knew the forest was teaming with bug and flying pokemon, but he could never remember it being this hectic.

"Something's going on in there, Growlie," Def would say, to which Growlie responded with a soft bark in agreement. Def climbed down from his Arcanine and stood staring at the forest for a moment or so while debating on his course of action. "It'll be another bit until we reach the walk path. I'll head in through the trees but I'll return you to your pokeball, ok?"

"Arrrr..." Growlie whined out of concern.
"Aw i'll be ok, I'll release you if anything happens, ok?" Def said reassuringly and would return Growlie to his pokeball before making his way in to the forest. He made sure to be careful of his footing and ducked and weaved through some of the thicker parts of the forest, trying to find some sort of clue as to what had the pokemon so riled up. Unexpectedly, he did hear some voices nearby and went to check it out; maybe some of the new trainers were here and knew what was happening.

On closer inspection, Def noticed the Team Rocket grunts and quickly ducked down out of sight, frowning when he say they had captured quite the bounty of pokemon. Well, that clears one mystery, but he decided to stay quiet and listen for a minute or so to see if he could hear what their goal happened to be.

Nurse Joy walked up to Marin carrying some sort of glass case. "You should take this Marin. This is an egg incubator. You should keep your Pokemon egg inside of this, rather than in your bag. It won't progress when it comes to hatching in your bag," Nurse Joy explained."Oh okay then. Thank you," Marin said as he took the egg incubator and placed it on the table in front of him. Marin opened his bag and carefully pulled out the Pokemon egg. Rory waddled over to the incubator and opened it for Marin. "Neary," Rory chirped as he gestured towards the incubator. "Thank you, Rory," Marin said before putting the Pokemon egg inside with care and closing it. "The incubator will make the egg be in ideal conditions for it to hatch, but it obviously will still take some time," Nurse Joy added. "Well, that's perfect thank you so much," Marin said as he put his bag back on. Marin then turned to Cylan. "Okay Cylan, it has been a pleasure to meet you and I wish you all the best in the future. However, this is where we part ways," Marin said as he felt slightly sad in saying goodbye to Cylan. "As a parting gift, I'll give you this," Marin pulled out a couple of berries and placed them beside Cylan.

Marin looked at Nurse Joy and asked, "Can you make sure that Cylan is safe for me?" Marin asked. "Of course I will," Nurse Joy said with a smile. "Thank you," Marin said to Nurse Joy. Marin carefully placed the slumbering Asura inside his bag and left the zip open, her leaf seemed to poke out of the bag still as she slept. Rory then gave Cylan a heartwarming hug to Cylan before Marin returned him to his Pokeball. Marin then stood up as he picked up the incubator by the handle located on top of it. "Bye Cylan," Marin said as he walked out of the Pokemon Center.

Marin was still oblivious to the fact that his Pokegear dropped out of his pocket from before and was still on the floor beside the two Pokemon that had entered earlier.

"TREECKO! (ITS A BOMB!)" Stick yelled as he jumped back
"Totodile (No, its not a bomb)" Jaw said as it walked out and picked up the Pokegear and waddled out of the Pokecenter with Stick behind him
"Totodile! (Here sir!)" Jaw said as he Put his hand up, Holding the Pokegear
-------------------------------------------------------------
"EVERYONE GET BACK!" Jack yelled as he poked his Gyarados
"Gyarados, HYPER BEAM" Jack yelled as Gyarados charged a Hyper Beam, Beating every Fearow and Spearow

"Well that was anticlimactic" Will said as he looked at the smouldering heap of Spearow and Fearow, before suddenly smiling "So who wants to go get some Pizza!"
Squritle face palmed, but stopped when he saw the Bug Queen, who had recovered from he battle, fly towards the group, and bow before them.
"Vespa Vespaqueen (i thank you for your aid in helping us take care of this Fearow)" she said humble "Vespaqueen (I will grant one wish for each of you, anything within my power)"

Will looked at the Bug Queen, there were so many things he wanted, he just didn't know what to ask for. "Helping is its own reward, but if you insist" he said "I want a promise that if we ever happen to cross paths again, and i need help, you will return the favour I gave to you"
"Vespaqueen (Of course)" the bug queen said, before turning to the others "Vespa (Now what do the rest of you want?)"

Marin turned and looked don as a Totodile seemed to have caught his attention. Marin was caught off guard that it was holding his Pokegear up to him. "Oh wow, thank you Totodile. I had no idea I dropped it, I would have lost it for sure," Marin said as he took then Pokegear from Totodile and put it in his pocket. You know what, as a thank you. Here you go, some berries to share with you and your friend behind you," Marin said as he gave a few berries and piled them in front of Totodile.

Marin stood up and scanned both Totodile and Treecko with his Pokedex. "Wow, they're both rare Pokemon. I wonder why so I'm running into so many rare and unique Pokemon today," Marin pondered in thought as he put his left hand on his right elbow and his thumb of his right hand on his chin.

"Hmm...." Jack thought, jumping off his Gyarados
"Give me a Friendship Ribbon and a Egg and we are good" Jack said, The Vespaqueen nodded and gave Jack a Gold Ribbon and a egg
"Good" Jack said as he Put the Golden Ribbon on like a Bandana then putting the Egg in his bag "Will, ill meet you in Lopya after i beat the Gym" Jack said as he Jumped on Gyarados and started to Fly to Lopya City

"You guys enjoy that, bye," Marin said to the two Pokemon as he walked away. Marin wanted to explore Lopya Cuty more since he hasn't been here long. Marin walked down the high street as he window shopped at all the clothes shops as he walked past them. Marin then came across a Pokemon History Museum. "Wow, it will Ben interesting to see what the past of Bloka was," Marin said aloud before entering the Museum.

"Soras, wait! I'm not capable of these kind of things!" Before she could get her words in, it appeared Soras went forward with his end of the mission and deeper into the forest.

Yolie remembered the plan. It was up to her... To stop team Rocket. What had she gotten herself into? She alone had to stop mass criminals. She didn't even know how to battle! Yolie followed the tracker Soras gave her, hoping to have a plan for the scenario sooner than later

Eve sensed Yolie's discomfort and began glowing, eating Yolie's negative energy. For a second, Eve was enjoying it. But the impish ghost type sympathised with Yolie. She fished inside Yolie's satchel, and grabbed a Pokeball. It was Knope's.

"Good idea Eve! Knope will bring me courage. Come on out!"

Yolie grabbed the pokeball and released Knope. He was primed and ready for battle.

"Trubbiiiish!" Knope exclaimed.

"Howdy Knope," smiled Yolie. "I need you and Eve. We need to stop team Rocket... Or at least slow them down."

Yolie caught her Pokemon up to speed. They were now just a few feet away from the trackers destination. Yolie hid behind a bush with her Pokemon. Peering through it, she could see some rocket grunts, with a horde of Combee that were captured. What could she do?

"I've gotta text Def and Alan!" Yolie whispered. She took out her Pokegear and sent each of them a message. When it sent, her phone notification went off, exclaiming the messages were sent. Yolie covered her mouth to hold back a gasp and covered her phone to try and drown the sound. She silenced it as quick as possible, but it there was no denying that it may have been heard.

"ME! Oh pleasepleaseplease?" Ailie begged her brother.
"OK. I'm not that bothered."
"Yay!" Ailie exclaimed in joy, before taking a firm grip on her brothers arm and running into the gym.
"Hey, wai-" Findlay tried to subdue her, but it was too late.

Meanwhile

A charizard flew overhead, as silent as a Charizard could be.
'Why've I got to do this? Why not Scar!' Drake grumbled. "Plus, they could be ANYWHERE in this forest, I mea-' But before Drake could finish, he caught sight of two Rocket grunts and a female, who seemed worried.
'That'll be her, I suppose.' Charizard lowered his altitude enough so he could see clearly, but they wouldn't notice him.

When Soras saw the bee Queen, He thought"Sooo...majestic!"When she asked if he wanted anything, he just had to say
"Well, actually, there is one more problem for the forest...and, well, I don't need anything, but I can help with something else...follow me, team rocket are still in the forest."He started in the direction that went, Vespiqueen followed him"I hope Yolie is okay..."

Jack walked into the Gym and looked at Marge
"I want to battle!" Jack yelled, Taking a Pokeball out of his Bag
"Alright then, Go Aipom!" Marge Yelled as she sent out a Aipom
"Fang! I choose you!" Luke yelled, Sending out his Mawile
"Aipom! Shadow Claw!" Marge yelled, Aipom ran forward, its hand ready to Slice
"Dodge and use Power-up Punch!" Jack yelled as Fang dodged and Punched Aipom, knocking it back and dropping its Health
"Swift!" Marge Yelled, Aipom Jumped forward and dashed at Fang with Extreme Speed, Knocking her back into the Wall
"Quick! Charge Beam!" Jack yelled as Mawile got its hands out of the Wall and sent a Beam flying at Aipom, Knocking it out
"Aipom is Unable to Battle! Challenger, Would you like to Change Pokemon?" The Referee asked
"Yes, Fang, Return, Go Fluff!" Jack yelled as he Sent out his Shiny Eevee
"EEVEE!" She yelled as she jumped into Jacks arms "Its ok, This will be your first actual Battle! oh and take this" Jack said as he Took off the Friendship Ribbon and put it on Fluff like a Scarf "Now! you can do it!" Jack yelled as he place her down and pet her head
"Alright, Go Lopunny!" Marge yelled as she sent out Lopunny
"Fluff! Bite!" Jack yelled as Eevee Ran forward and Bit Lopunny's Leg
"Now Friendship Ribbon!" Jack yelled as the Golden Ribbon on Fluff started to Glow and Fluff started to Glow, Fluff started to Float and.... Evolve into Sylveon!
The Evolution Knocked Lopunny into the Wall and left Fluff a easy spot to a Attack
"Moon Blast!" Jack yelled as a Beam of Light hit Lopunny, Fainting it
"Lopunny is Unable to Battle! the Challenger wins!" The Referee yelled
"Yes!" Jack yelled as Fluff ran to him
"A Mid Battle Evolution Attack! Classic" Marge said as she walked up to Jack "Here, Take the Badge!" She said, Giving Jack the Badge

After entering the Pokemon Center and Healing his Pokemon, Jack Put Fang in the PC to see Soar and Scar and Her Brother Tooth
Jack left the Pokemon center and walked to the Museum that he heard the Town had and Entered, He noticed another Trainer but shrugged it off to look at stuff
----------------------------------------------------
Jaw followed the Trainer into the museum, Stick still following him, He ran up to the Trainer and said "Totodile! (Hey! are you going on a Journey?) While Jaw was doing this, Stick snuck away and ran into a Sylveon and a Trainer
"Oh Hello" The Trainer Said, Bending down and looking at it
"Treecko (Uh Oh)" Stick said as it Ran to the Front Desk and hid under it, Not wanting to get caught

"The 'el was that?" The first grunt asked as he heard the sound of Yolle's phone
"Dunno" replied the second "Boss! We are going to investigate a wierd noise we heard from a bush"
"Idiots!" The lead grunt shouted "that's the oldest trick in the book, making a sound from one direction to distract from the fact that you are in another direction, which means out mystery spy would be THERE!" Ironically pointing at the bush Def was hiding in
(OOC: you outstupided them)

Marching closer to the bush, the female grunt and her Muk stood right in front of it "come out intruder or face the consequences!" She shouted, not realising that whatever was in the bush now had a clear target of her and Muk

Meanwhile the Male Grunt and his Golbat did just about the same thing with the bush that Yolle's was in, causing a heavy sigh from the Rocket Commander, (just going to refer to him as that from now on) who continued to transfer the Combee back to their secret base from a PC in their M.S.A (Medium sized Automobile), when a tracker in the M.S.A started beeping, apparently the BUG QUEEN AND ANOTHER TRAINER WAS COMING... Because nothing was ever that easy

Breathing a heavy sigh, he decided to just transfer as many Combee as he could before is inevitable defeat

When Soras got to a clearing in the forest, he didn't care about stealth, he just shouted
"This ain't your lucky day, suckers!Dunsparce ice beam on Muk!"
"Dun!"(Your screwed team rocket!)
"Vespiqueen!vesp!"(go away intruders!Power gem!)
"Heh, thanks bug Queen, your majesty."

Marin talked to the receptionist to get access inside the Museum and look around. Marin payed to enter and so he did. Marin was stopped again by the same Totodile catching his attention. "Oh hey little guy, yeah I am going in a journey," Marin said as he crouched down to him. "Excuse me Totodile, there's no wild Pokemon allowed in the Museum, you have to leave," The guard said to the Totodile gesturing it towards the door. "No wait...The uh...The Totodile's with me," Marin said. "Oh, my apologises. Enjoy your visit," The guard apologise before heading back to their normal spot.

"Phew, that was a close one heh. So, his come your following me then, Totodile?" Marin asked intrigued as to what Totodile was up to. Asura started to move around in her bad as she woke up from her nap. Asura quickly sat up and poked her head out of the bad in a little panic, since she wasn't sure where she was. However, she saw That she was attached to Marin so her internal alarm turned off. She searched around room as she was trying get to deduce where she was. She noticed a trainer looking at the strange pictures on the wall. "Chikor!" Asura chirped to get the trainers attention.

"Never! Muk sludge bomb" Grunt A shouted, turning towards Muk who had been frozen solid "Muk?"

"Golbat use-" grunt B got no further as again, his Pokemon had been bombarded by Power Gems and was knocked out.

The Commander sighed, he had wished to get at least half of the Combee back to the base, but a quarter would have to do and he would adjust their Plans accordingly, and Kadabra teleported around, picking up the grunts

"Team Rocket will now zip away"
"Live to fight another day"

"Totodile! (Would it be alright if someone like me came with you?)" Jaw asked, Jumping up and down
Meanwhile, Stick snuck through the Museum, Realising this Place was Perfect to get Fossils and special Items, He even saw some Mega Stones "Hey stop!" a Guard yelled as Stick started to pick up a Fossil, Stick jumped forward, Kicking the Guard in the Stomach and then stealing his Taser, He Tasered the Guard and Ran, attempting not to be seen

While this all happened, Jack continued to look at Art and stuff until he heard a Chikorita "Hmm?" Jack said as he Looked behind himself to see a Totodile, Chikorita and a Trainer, He waved and then looked back at the art, His eyes moved over to a Picture of Mega Rayquaza, Fighting a Deoxys with a Trainer watching, The title was: "The Hoenn Trainers Gambit" He looked to another one of a Trainer and a Mega Charizard X Vs a Mewtwo, the Title being: "A Journeys end?" and he looked to the Last Picture on the Wall of a Trainer and a Typlosion, Summoning the Mighty Ho-Oh but this one, Had no Title....

"Wow, yeah sure if you really want to. I would love that," Marin said with a gleaming face. He pulled out a Poke ball but Marin froze as he saw Treecko attempt to steal a fossil and fight a guard. Marin couldn't help but grin at the comical sight. Marin held the Pokeball to his chest and looked back at Totodile. "But what about your friend Treecko? Does he even know that you want to travel with me?" Marin asked concerned with Treecko and the possibility of being left by Totodile.

"Totodile... (Im the weakest in our group, he would not care if I left, If Torchic left then he would be sad)" Jaw sighed, Looking and Stick who climbed into the Vents, Stick continued to Climb through the Vents until he arrived in a Room full of Mega stones
there were all the Mega Stones for every Pokemon even one for Sceptile! Stick jumped out of the Vent and walked over to the Sceptilite and Smashed open the case, Setting off the Alarm.

Asura reached her foot out the bag and waved back at the trainer. Asura then paused as she pondered in thought as to what she should do next. Should I nap? Should I tell Marin I'm awake? Should I do some Air Flares? Marin looked up at Treecko escape into the vents as well. "I understand how you feel, but I was thinking that he'll feel sad about you leaving because he's your friend, rather than just the level of strength that you are," Marin explained.

The alarm went off inside of the Museum, which was a high pitch ringing sound which felt deafening to Marin's ears. "Ah...I'm guessing that is your friend's doing," Marin chuckled to Totodile. However, Asura was flailing around violently in Marin's bag. Marin was immediately spun round to his bag and pulled out Asura. She was flailing around, letting out loud cries and streams of tears flooding down her face. Marin held her close to his chest as he tried to suppress her anxiety. Asura stopped flailing around as Marin held her but couldn't stop crying and screaming.
"Don't worry, Asura I'm here. Try to calm down please," Marin said as he pulled out one of the berries that he put Asura's anxiety medicine in and held it beside Asura's face. "Here take a bite, it will make you feel better,"

Stick ran out of the Mega Stone area and back to Jaw "Treecko? (Who is this guy?)" Stick asked, Acting like he was a Normal Pokemon with his Trainer "Totodile! (He is a Trainer and im joining him on a Adventure!)" Jaw said, Climbing Marin's arm up to his Shoulder
"Treecko? (Has he won any badges?)" Stick asked, Looking at Marin's shirt
"Totodile! (Yes! he has! thats why he is here!)" Jaw said, Smiling
"Treecko (Well then, Ill join you)" Stick said as he Climbed up Marin's other arm
"Totodile! (Stick and Jaw! joining a Trainer to beat the League!)" Jaw yelled, Putting his arm up as he Smiled
"Treecko? (So can i come?)" Stick asked, Still acting like he Didn't do anything

"Sorry guys, one moment. Asura is having an anxiety attack, give her some space," Marin said a bit stressed since he was trying to focus on calming Asura down. Asura looked up at Marin trying to hold back another screeching cry. She slowly reached out to grab the berry Marin was giving her and brought it to her mouth to take a bite out of it. She gulped as she swallowed the berry. She looked up at Marin but noticed the two starter Pokemon on his arms. Asura scrunched up Marin's arms scared of the strangers and looked at them with her petrified eyes. Marin stroked asura's head and cradled her. "It's okay, they're friends," Marin said softly to Asura. Asura looked down from the two Pokemon but was still feeling scared. She sniffled and started to tightly cling on to Marin's jacket. Marin stood up and continued to cradle her as she calmed down.

Yolie breathed a heavy sigh of relief when she realised that the rocket grunts were not the sharpest tools in the shed. She then wondered what their pay was before Soras made a grand opening Yolie watched from the sides as Soras foughr bravely and effortlessly dealt with the Rocket's Pokemon. The Vespiquen Yolie was looking for arrived too... But Yolie realised this Pokemon was fighting for it's family of Combee.

'It must be here for its colony's Yolie thought to herself. The grunts disappeared with a teleport move... But they left their machine behind. Yolie and her Pokemon came out of hiding and analyzed the Combee captivity. She ran up and wondered how she could free them. One Combee, bearing a red mark on its center head, seemed to stare back at Yolie. It was crying, and worried, where as the other Combee seemed panicked and trying to escape.

"Aww, don't worry! Look!" Yolie pointed towards Vespiquen. "Your Queen is here to save you!"

Yolie ran up to the machine. It seemed simple enough to use, if those grunts could maintain it! She attempted to turn off the transport process and put an end to the Rocket's plans for good. Yolie Commanded Knope and Eve to free the Combee from their captivity. She then proceeded to yell towards Soras.

"Your timing equates that of a show runner! Thank you Soras! Also, do you think you could reverse the transportation process at all? We may have saved the hive, but the Rocket's have certainly gotten away with a good quantity of them."

Seeing that the danger's were over, Drake flew back towards the town, hoping to catch his trainer.

"HelpmeHelpmeHelpme!" Screamed Findlay, as Ailie ran max-speed towards the doors.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Kane saw Jack defeat Marge. 'You there.' He said. 'Stay here and watch me!' He walked over to Marge, who was healing her Pokémon.
'I challenge you.' He said.
'Alright!' She cried.
'Go Itsy!' Kane's Grubbin appeared.

"Alright, I'll try my hardest, after all, they were thieves!"Soras shouted back, he then looked at chespin"Your turn buddy!"
"Ches!"Shouted chespin happily as he went over to the machine"Ches!"(easy!)"Ches!?"(i got some back already, What the!?)He said as, while some combee came back, the machinery stopped working
"Ugh, well, we got some back at least...Sorry, your majesty, soon, we will get the rest of your subjects back."
"Spin!?"(That was awesome, can I come with you!?)
"Are you sure?"
"Spin!"(yes!)
"Vespiqueen..."(that is fine by me, you do deserve a reward after all...)
"Aww, thanks guys...I think Yolie might need a reward as well though..."
"Vesp!"(Of course!)"Vepiqueen!"(here Yolie!)The bug Queen said as she started to give Yolie a Combee with a red triangle on its middle head...

Yolie was astounded as the Combee that was whimpering in captivity flew towards it. It seemed quite shy, and blushed, hiding behind the Vespiquen. It seemed like the Vespiquen wanted to let it become Yolie's Pokémon.

"You are gonna let Combee... Travel with me? Why thank you your majesty! Combee is so shy. Knope, break the ice! Let Combee know we are good people."

Knope scuffled himself together, and waved bashfully at Combee. He then attempted to tap dance Infront of the Combee, but actually wasn't bad. Both Eve and the Combee snickered. The Combee fluttered towards Yolie and knodded.

"You will need a nickname first. How about Flutter?"

The Combee broke it's shyness and showed complete disdain for the name. For being shy, it was quite outspoken.

"Alright, sorry. Don't need to be such a prima donna. Ooh! Then how about Prim?"

The Combee thought about it for a second before joyfully smiling, and spinning around Yolie. Yolie took out a Pokeball, and pressed it onto the Combee's head, in a similar fashion to Knighting.

"I know pronounce you... My Pokemon!" Yolie grinned, mixing up her phrases.
"Thank you your Majesty Vespiquen. It is an honor to be gifted by royalty, tee-hee!"

Marin walked over to the bench and sat down, so he could comfort Asura. "Okay guys, how about, since my hands are quite full at the moment. You have a think about joining me, I would love for you two to join me but it's a huge decision to make on the spot. Then, we'll meet again of you decide for sure if you really want to join me, okay?" Marin explained to Totodile and Treecko.

Asura seemed to be shaking slightly as an after shock from her anxiety attack. "were you startled from the alarm?" Marin asked softly. Asura nodded as she sniffled and a tear dripped down her face. Marin wiped the tear from her face.

Marin then realized that he sat in front of a statue of a Bibarel with a mechanical arm. Marin was extremely interested in this Bibarel and started to read the description of this exhibition. "Chuckron the Bibarel. It has a mechanical arm because his real arm had to be amputated after a tree falling on top of Chuckron severely injuring his arm. It was replaced with a mechanical arm. Chuckron is arguably one of the most powerful Pokemon to ever grace this region and was comparable to many legendary Pokemon that are inscribed in folk lore and myths. Chuckron battled against Ponelope the Pokemon Bloka Champion at the time around 50 years ago and managed to defeat all six of her Pokemon all by itself without Chuckron's trainer Alderon using any other Pokemon in the battle. It then protected the Bloka region from a major threat shortly after, alongside the Eon Pokemon Latios and Latias. It is still unclear as to what that threat was and is still unknown to this day. However, shortly after Chuckron saved the Bloka region, he and Alderon unfortunately, went missing and is unclear what happened to them and whether they're still alive today."

"Woah," Marin said in awe of the amazing story that was behind the statue.

Last edited:
"Heh, Yolie, seems like we are both gaining new friends, aren't we,"Soras then looked at Spinarak, he pulled out a luxury ball"I shall name you, Um, how about spinny?"
"Spin!"(Awesome, thanks!)She Said as she put her head against the luxury ball
"Awesome, thanks, Your majesty, welcome to the team spinny!"Then Soras did a hilarious pose"I caught, a Spinarak!"
"Dun!"

Marin looked down at Asura and she was still shaking slightly but was happily nibbling on her berry and seemed to be back to her usual self. "You're going to become as strong as Chuckron aren't you Asura," Marin smiled as he said it light-heartedly. Asura looked up at Marin and showed a small nervous smile as she nodded. Asura then continued to nibble on her berry. "How come she had two severe anxiety in the same day? Is her anxiety becoming worse? Is it in reaction to something?" Marin wondered as he admired her cuteness.

421105_My_Pokemon_Team.png
Name:Roxy
Height:5.9 feet
Personality: Never gives up,Can be stubborn,Wants her way,Does not pay attention when bored
Dream/Goal:She wants to be the best Pokemon perfromer
Appearance: Dark Pink Hair ,Brown Skin,Green eys
Other:Wears a green shirt with a white pokeball on it,Blue jeans,Pink shoes
Pokemon: -Flint-Delphox-Calm,& Loyal,-Male-Is just like a normal Delphox but with a red Bandana-
(no gen 7 so just forget that the meowth is alolan in the picture and she does not have Mimikyu or Rowlett)
-Paka-Meowth-Boastful,Stylish-Male-Is a meowth(non alolan) he wears glasses and a blue collar-

Last edited by a moderator:
421105_My_Pokemon_Team.png
Name:Roxy
Height:5.9 feet
Personality: Never gives up,Can be stubborn,Wants her way,Does not pay attention when bored
Dream/Goal:She wants to be the best Pokemon perfromer
Appearance: Dark Pink Hair ,Brown Skin,Green eys
Other:Wears a green shirt with a white pokeball on it,Blue jeans,Pink shoes
Pokemon: -Flint-Delphox-Calm,& Loyal,-Male-Is just like a normal Delphox but with a red Bandana-
(no gen 7 so just forget that the meowth is alolan in the picture and she does not have Mimikyu or Rowlett)
-Paka-Meowth-Boastful,Stylish-Male-Is a meowth(non alolan) he wears glasses and a blue collar-
OOC
Do the form on the discussion page
RIC
When Soras headed back to Town, Soras went straight to the poke-mart to buy some stuff
"Alright let's see, what to buy..."He then looked at his list:

•2 sets of camping gear(in case)
•Christmas hats(Cause it is close to Christmas!)
•Food and drink(Duh)

"Okay, that should be simple enough."He then wrote:
•Ice cream(For me and my pokemon!)

"Hey sir, do you have the stuff on my list?"
"Yes, what kind of ice cream would you like?"
"Dun!"(vanilla!)
"Ches!"(Mint choc!)
"Sli!"(Chocolate!)
"Brav!"(Strawberry!)
"Spin!"(Dark chocolate!)
"And I'll have bubblegum flavour!"
"Alright, here you go, that'll be P700, please!"
"Here, thanks!"Soras shouted as he left, him and his pokemon eating ice cream, they decided to stay a little longer until Yolie won her gym battle, "she would need support," Soras Thought out loud.

Last edited by a moderator:
OOC
Damn that's cheap, like Casteliacones are 100.
BIC

Ailie burst into the door, hoping for an immediate battle, but to her dismay, somebody was already challenging him.
"Aww." Sighed Ailie.
"Hey. Next time, try not breaking my wrist, OK?" Findlay muttered in annoyance, a they both walked over to the stands.

Last edited:
OOC
Also @Trainer Roxy!, Gen 7 stuff IS allowed!
BIC
As Soras walked around, wonder to do, he saw Findlay and Aillie entering the gym, He went in as well and went to the side
"Hi, Findlay, what's up, oh, and hi Ailie!"He shouted, then noticed that someone was challenging Lenox
"Dun!"(you can do it!)

Last edited:
OOC
It cant be that hard to spell "Ailie" right, can it?
BIC
"I think she'll win, but only from the sheer force and strength from her Pokemon..." Findlay sighed.
"But I also wonder about the level of skill of the trainer he's facing." Findlay pondered out loud.

Last edited:
"Well, we'll meet again, if joining me is your final choice, see ya," Marin said to Totodile and Treecko before exiting the Museum. Marin was just simply strolling around Lopya with Asura in his arms as she nibbled on her berry. Marin then stopped as he came across a rather large important, looking building. "Oh yeah, there's a gym here. I forgot about that," Marin looked down at Asura as her hands were shaking slightly still as she struggle to keep grip of her berry. "...Maybe we'll do it another time," Marin said under his breath

Jaw and Stick sat on a Bench outside the Museum, Looking at People and pretending to be a Trainers Pokemon
"Treecko (Well, I guess we will just have to find a new trainer)" Stick said, poking the ground
"Totodile (Don't thing like that)" Jaw said, still slightly looking at the Trainer
"Treecko! (Go! I know he will take you!)" Stick said, slightly pushing Jaw
"Totodile... (Goodbye....)" Jaw said as he hugged Stick and started running to the Trainer
"Treecko! (I should battle the Gym!)" Stick yelled as he ran into the Gym, Someone was already battling the Gym but he had a Idea
"Treecko? (Hey, You need a New member to your team?)" Stick asked, Hoping he would say yes

Marin continued to walk past the gym, but Marin again stopped as he noticed a quiet pitter-patter of footsteps in quick succession behind him. Marin curiosity turned him and it was the Totodile from before. Marin crouched down to Totodile after placing the egg incubator down beside him. "He, I guess it didn't take you long to think it through," Marin chuckled. Marin peeked behind Totodile in search of Treecko. "So, you decided to go your separate ways, then huh?" Marin said since he noticed Treecko's absence. Asura's eyes rolled over towards the Totodile, and Asura quickly looked away and back up to Marin with a nervous look. "Don't worry, you can trust Totodile," Marin said softly. Asura was unsure but trusted Marin's judgment so she didn't object.

Marin pulled out a Pokeball and held it in front of Totodile. "Are you sure?" Marin asked one last time.

Last edited:
Alan waved good bye to Def as Def rode off. He stood up from the bench and head back into the city. Alan wanted to hang around a bit and see Yolie take on Lenox, hoping she would win this time. After stopping at a café, Alan headed to the gym, curious to see if anyone was challenging the gym. When he arrived, he could hear the sounds of a Pokémon battle from inside. He quickly opened the doors and walked in. He saw Lenox on the far side fighting a girl with purple hair. Alan kept quiet and walked over the stands and sat down, sipping his drink as he watched.