• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Explore the Bloka region! (Anime style)

A large gust of wind flew through Grioru, as a Charizard landed, carrying a trainer on his back.
"Thanks Drake. You can leave now, if you want."
The Charizard grunted and flew away, towards the snowy mountains.
'Now, where is he?' Ailie thought.

Last edited:
Yolie stared at Findlay and blinked frequently, as if she were waiting for him to show his abilities.
"Well? Get to speaking! Why would someone place a tracking device on a Pokémon? Does it belong to someone? Do they frequently lose their Pokemon?"

Yolie took another sip of her tea, anxious to see this Pokemon speak. She wondered what this meant. She could always understand her Pokemon, even though she will admit to not thinking them capable of having a full on conversation before. Until now.

Def looked up as he felt the sudden gust and notived the charizard landing. Oh, another new trainer, he thought as he saw Allie getting off tbe charizard. That's one way to make an entrance.

OOC
Well, technically i can't make it speak, since it's Fraseandchico's character, but i'll go off of other stuff.
And because i'm picky about spelling, @Defaeco Her name is Ailie, not Allie.
BIC
"Well. first off, we know that the tracking device belongs to Team Rocket, As you can tell by the Large "R" pasted over it, and the serial code. As of yet, neither of us know why they put it on a random sp-spider, nor do i think they lose their Pokemon frequently."
"Also, That damn spider Spinirak said 'Nice to meet you."

Last edited:
The Cyndaquil felt the stinging pain that came from the potion, as it was beyond something that a babish body like his could handle. He squirmed in slight motions, as he breathed in rather quickly, while he introduced himself to Rory, "Cynda, Cyndaquil... Cyndaquil Cyndaquil. Cynda, Quil Cyndaquil!" [Translation: Hello, my name is Cylan... so, you found out who I really am. I've fled here alone, but let me just say I'm not your everyday Cyndaquil. I've been known to have fast reflexes, and well I kinda have a secret I should tell you- eek this purple bottle thing hurts!]

He took in another deep breath as he continued talking to him, "Cyndaquil, Cyndaquil. Cyndaquil. Cynda... Quil." [Translation: Well, I'm afraid to go into the Pokémon Center since people often make fun of me for still being a baby. It's not really because of the medicine or anything. They don't really care much if I cry since it's normal for a baby to be crying from medicine. I just find it so annoying when I get embarrassed as a nurse still tries to cradle me and put me in a crib... and especially when everyone laughs when she puts this thing into my mouth that I find calming to suck on.] He slightly smiled at Rory, knowing that he had finally gotten something off of his chest. He attempted to toughen up to the pain from the potion, as a tear came out of his eye soon after.

"Well, to be honest, I think that Team Rocket are trying to hurt spinarak's Friends!"Soras said, with a bit of concern for the spinarak,
"Spin, Spin!"(yes, he is right!)Spinarak said,
"Apparently, she lives in the forest, with rare pokemon such as Butterfree and their leader, Vespiqueen, and the dreaded Fearow and spearow!"Soras said, then took a large breath"She says that Team Rocket want to steal her and her friends, including Vespiqueen!And Findlay, Team Rocket must've knew that Spinarak was a witness!I think we should investigate the forest!"

"Probably, at least, I hope, because it seems that the tracker is hurting her!I think, if it is possible to take it off, I have an idea!"Soras said
"Dun!"(I agree!)
"Spin..."(I hope so...)

"If we can take it off, I should be able to locate where it returns it's signal to." Findlay said.
BZZZZ. Findlay jumped in surprise, but soon realized it was his Xtransceiver ringing.
"Hello, who is this? OH! Hang on Soras, I need to take this"

"Ailie? Why are you calling me? Is something wrong?" Findlay asked her.
"Where are you right now?" She asked back.
"Why?"
"Just answer the question."
"Fine, outside the cafe near the Pokemon Center."
"Great! I'll be there in a bit!"
"Wait, wha-" He began, but was cut off as Ailie hung up.

"Who was that?"Soras asked Findlay"And how can you track where the people are tracking spinarak from?And I just confused myself, dammit!"
"Dunn...dun."(why...idiot soras.)
"Spin?"(is he always like this dunsparce?)"spin!"(i like him like this!)
"Thanks spinarak!"

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Kane awoke in one of the alternate make-shift Pokemon Centres. "Where am I?" He yelled
"Relax!" Said one of the nurses tending to his injuries. "The fire brigade were sent in when we heard about the incident...you're in another pokemon centre!"
"I haven't got time for this!" Kane roared. He pushed at the nurse and charged off, grabbing his poke balls on the healing table in the process.

"None of your business who that was, and i'm very knowledgeable about technology.
And I've two questions for you. First, how did you understand the Spinarak, and secondly, In most regions, Eevee's are common pets, yet in this region, I haven't seen one. Is there a reason for that or am I just unlucky?"

"Sigh, I have a, let's say interesting, ability, and, to be honest, I haven't seen many Eevees either, why?"he said
"Dun!"said Dunsparce happily(i am happy for no reason!)
"Heh, calm down buddy!"

Last edited:
Findlay felt suspicious towards Soras, but before he could press further, Ailie burst into the door.
"Hey Fin! Who are these people? I wanna battle!" She said enthusiastically.
"Too many questions, Ailie. Slow down. He then whispered to Soras. "Could you introduce yourselves please?"

"Okay,"Soras whispered back, he then said"Uh, hi, my name is Soras, this is Yolie and, uh, what is her name again Yolie?"he asked Yolie
"Dun!"(hi, I am Dunsparce!)
"Hang on a second, come on out everyone!"
"Ches!"(hi, I am chespin!)
"Brav!"(hi, I am braviary!)
"Sli!"(hi, i'm Sligoo!)

Rory was caught off guard by Cylan's words as he was very impressed and interested with Cylan's ability. Rory then smiled at Cyndaquil and nodded his head, as he sympathized with Cyndaquil. However. Rory thought it was quite dumb that Cylan was getting teased for acting like a baby...when he was a baby. "Buneary," Rory said trying to explain that Pokemon that think that are teasing him for being a baby are being babies themselves, so you shouldn't take any notice of them. Marin still pondered in thought as to if it was the trainer's name or not. Rory sighed then caught his attention.

Rory then pretended to roar like a Pyroar and raised his hands besides his hands to compliment his impression. "Bun..." Rory quietly said trying to make a sound that with remind Marin of a roar. "...Is that meant to be a roar?" Marin asked slightly smirking as he was amuseed by Rory'ss cute impression. " Rory eagerly nodded and pointed to himself. "Roar...You...Buneary...Bunroar? Oh Rory, as in your name," Marin deduced from Rory's gestures. Rory eagerly nodded once more and pointed at Cylan. "So it's Cyndaquil's name," Marin said. Rory nodded and sighed in relief as he eventually managed to tell Marin that it was Cylan's name for himself. "Oh so your name's Cylan, nice to meet you," Marin smiled, but then he noticed a tear drop from Cylan's eye as he was trying to fight back his tears. Marin wiped his tear away and gently stroked Cylan's face. "There's no need to resist crying. Only the strongest Pokemon, show their emotions and doesn't let what others think or say affect them," Marin said softly to try and reassure Cylan.

Cylan looked over at Marin, as he knew that he couldn't hide his true identity anymore. He didn't seem too startled from the roar, as he was too busy trying to stop himself from crying in front of the others. He said to Rory while another tear fell from his left eye, "Cyndaquil... Cynda. Cynda, Cyndaquil. Cyndaquil quil..." [Translation: Look, I'm actually not really a baby here... I'm supposed to be this big and tough guy that they call, Typhlosion. I don't really know if I should tell you the other bad part, as it might probably be too dark for people to hear. I'm rather strange on my hyper quick reflexes since well, it's a pretty long story...] He still attempted to keep himself from crying, as he didn't seem to realize that it only made it worse for himself at this point.

Yolie shrugged her shoulders.

"Well, see Soras? It seems you have plenty of helpful trainers around to help you. Im going to head to the forest, regardless."

Yolie grabbed a piece of paper out of her satchel, as well as a pen. She scribbled down something, then passed it to Cheri.

"Hey this is my number, incase we happen to get separated." Yolie spoke cautiously, and looked right into Cheri's eyes, conveying a sense of purpose. "It would seem that we deserve another moment of solitude coming in the future. Maybe tonight? Or even in the next town-Check please!"

As Yolie stood up, a waitress came over and brought the check. She flipped what looked like a credit card in her hand. It had the image if a pink sort if candy in it. She passed it to the waitress and payed the tab for the whole group of friends with no care for the cost. She was going to tip, but did not want to seem like a spoiled, rich kid.

"Could you guys tip? I don't have any physical cash on hand. And as for you, trainer by the name of Allie. Were you raised by barbarians? It is rude to burst wildly into a fine establishment. And to ask others to introduce themselves before introducing yourself." Yoile flipped her hair as her eyes glared towards Allie. A moment later, They cleared up and she let on a smile. "Now that that is said, my name is Yolie. It is a pleasure. Now, perhaps a ghost type can phase through the Spinarak and take the tracker out?" Yolie shrugged her shoulders, not sure if what she said sounded dumb. "I don't know how these things work."

Last edited:
"Ailie is a bit... How do I put this, strange sometimes. I remember once it was about 6 in the morning when she burst into my room saying she wanted a battle..." Findlay said.
"I said sorry..." Ailie apologized mareepishly.

Last edited:
"To be honest, you should probably ask Findlay, I'll tip, my dad gave me a lot of money before this journey..."Soras said with a sigh"Here, thanks for your hospitality..."
"Dun!"
"Spin!"
"Ches!"
"Bravi!"
"Sli!"

Last edited:
"Sis, do you have Grimm with you?" Findlay asked her.
"Fraid not, all I have is Abby and Weiss."
"Okay, Does anyone else have a ghost-type Pokemon? Because I think Yolie was right on the mark there."

Last edited:
Erica quickly carried Omega over, as she went over to Lopya City, while the other Oshawott followed along, as she thought to herself, "Well, I'd better get going here, I'm pretty sure that this Oshawott needs to get a checkup to make sure that he's fine. Ironically enough, my fairy type attacks are more better than usual on him." Neptune quietly followed along, as she winked at Omega, while he was rather shocked to see her again.

They got to the Pokémon Center in Lopya City after some quick walking, as Erica went inside, while Omega saw the boy again with his Buneary, and a Cyndaquil that he held. He gulped, as he squirmed and quietly cried while Erica held onto him with her ribbons in a slightly tight grip. Neptune quietly stayed behind Erica, who was oblivious to her, as she smiled at Omega while she looked at the Cyndaquil that a boy held in his arms.

Cheri was a bit put off by the sudden intrusion of other people. She did hope to have a calm one-on-one conversation with Yolie, but it didn't look like that was gonna happen at the moment. The ghost-trainer took the slip of paper and put it in her pocket while grabbing some money to tip and pay for her drink. She placed it on the table, gave a small wave good-bye to Yolie, and left before the girl could try and give her money back. Once outside, Cheri let out Roto and Spirit.

"Alright, time to head to the gym," Cheri told her Pokémon. "And this time, we are gonna get our battle."

The three of them headed through the city until they found the gym. Cheri pushed open the doors and walked in.

"I've come to challenge the gym leader!" she announced to the room. She didn't see anyone in the main gym and hoped someone had heard her. Across the battlefield, a door opened on the other side and Lenox walked through followed by the battle referee.

"I am Lenox," the guy spoke. "Leader of the Grioru City gym."

The referee walked to the referee box on the side of the arena and told Cheri the rules. "This will be a 2-on-2 battle. Substitutions can only be made by the challenger. The match is over when both a trainer's Pokémon are unable to battle. Do you still wish to challenge the gym leader?" Cheri nodded to the referee. "Then let the battle begin!"

Lenox reached for his first Pokéball and tossed it out. "Let's go, Sandile!" The black and brown crocodile-like Pokémon appeared from its ball and took its place on the arena. "Alrighr Spirit, you're up." The Gastly floated on to the battlefield, ready to fight. Lenox was quite pleased to see a Pokémon that he had a type advantage over.

"The challenger may make the first move," the referee announced. Cheri nodded. "Spirit, use Energy Ball!" Green energy formed a small mass in front of Spirit before flying off towards Sandile. Lenox was only caught off-guard for a second before commanding his Popkémon. "Sandile! Dodge with Dig!" Sandile quickly burrowed underground causing the grass attack to miss. "Resurface and use Torment!" Lenox was not letting the Gastly get off another Energy Ball so quickly. He wanted to keep the type advantage. Sandile popped out the ground and shouted at Gastly.

Cheri didn't even flinch at the predicament she was in. Her Gastly knew several moves to counter its weaknesses. Without missing a beat, she commanded Spirit to use Dazzling Gleam. Spirit began glowing brightly before releasing the light. Sandile was struck by the attack and sent reeling back. Lenox gritted his teeth. "Sandile, Crunch!" Sandile regained it footing and charged at Spirit. It leapt into the air and baired its fangs. "Spirit, use Energy Ball!" Once again, Gastly gather green energy in front of itself, but it barely had anytime to get the attack off. Sandile bit down on the Energy Ball causing an explosion. Neither trainer could see their Pokémon through the cloud, but as the dust settled and the smoke dissipated, it was revealed that both Pokémon were knocked out.

"Both Pokémon are unable to battle!" the referee announced and crossed his arms above his head to signal a tie. "Please send out your next Pokémon."

Lenox returned Sandile to its Pokéball and brought out his second ball. He looked at Cheri and smirked. "I'm not going to lose."

Cheir smirked back and returned her Pokémon. She gestured for Roto to take the field. "Didn't your parents tell you that lying is bad?"

"ALRIGHT! GYARADOS! HIT THE FEAROW INTO THE GROUND!" Jack yelled as the Fearow was hit into the Ground and was Fainted "TIME TO GET THE OTHER ONES!" Jack yelled as he Jumped off the Pidgeot and on to Gyarados, Gyarados flew around, Hitting down Spearow and other Fearow "YEA!" Jack yelled as Gyarados flew around
--------------------------------------------------------------
Stick and Jaw walked through Lopya Forest, They were looking for Lopya city "Treecko! (There!)" Stick yelled as they both ran to Lopya city and into the Pokemon Center, they noticed two Trainers and one holding a Cyndaquil "Totodile? (Is that him?)" Jaw asked as they hid behind a Chair, They were hidden but not to the two trainers

Marin's Pokegear vibrated in his pocket, so he took it out of his pocket and looked at the message he had received. It was a message from Def! Warning people about some people causing trouble and that they have a Shuppet... OMG it's Yolie!...and a Misdreavus. Oh never mind. "Dayum, better keep out eyes out," Marin said as he smiled at Cyndaquil. Marin noticed Nurse Joy carrying Asura back to the counter and nurse joy waving to get Marin's attention. "Asura's here, okay Cylan. I want you to wait here with Rory," Marin said softly as he carefully placed Cylan down on the table in front of them and walked up to the counter.

Rory sat next to Cylan and out his arm around him, to make him feel comfortable and safe. "Bun-Bun!" Rory said as he smiled at Cylan.

"Thank you, Nurse Joy," Marin said as Nurse Joy handed Asura over the counter to Marin. "Your very welcome," Nurse Joy said with a gleaming smile. Asura simply snuggled in Marin's arms and instantly dozed off, since she was exhausted and finally felt comfortable and safe, since she's with Marin. "Hehe, she knocked out quick," Marin chuckled before walking back over to the table and sat on the sofa facing it. However, as he walked over to the sofa, his Pokegear fell out of his pocket and landed beside some Pokemon that were in the Pokemon Center too. Asura started to quietly and cutely snore in Marin's arms. Marin turned his attention to Cylan again. "So, what are you going to do now Cylan? Do you have a trainer? do you want to go your own separate way?" Marin asked, interested in what Cylan was up to next.

Last edited:
The defeat of the leader caused some of the army to flee, the remainders fought hard but were trapped between Jack and Will's endless onslaught and the wrath of the bug army. Some tried to fly upwards, only to be cut off by the Bug Queen and her faithful advisors raining poison death on their foes. On the ground, the assault was lead by the Twin Leavanny, slicing and dicing away an anything that moved, expertly dodging the attacks of the Fearow

Will was battling equally as ferociously, pushing forward into Spearow Ranks, forcing them backwards. He turned to see a Fearow, one of the three that remained, flying towards him, using Drill Peck. Just before it hit him, a long thread wrapped around its beak, pulling it upwards, Will looked up to see the Butterfree, Beautifly and Dustox spinning more thread around the Fearow, keeping it Paralysed with their Stun Spore

The Bug Queen and Beedrill were facing off against another one, twirling through the air, as ranks of Combee surrounded it, breaking through the Combee wall, the Fearow dashed towards the Bug Queen, only to be cut off by a sudden attack by the Beedrill.

The Two Leavanny expertly faced off against the third, as they fought, the Final Fearow was driven backwards, the two Leavanny fought in perfect sync, their never defeated battling style forcing the Fearow backwards, well... never defeated until now. The Fearow charged into a Drill Peck, and the Two Leavanny held their leaf blades, preparing to parry the attack, but the Fearow suddenly changed course, veering a tiny bit left, and hitting one of the Leavanny in a part not protected by the blades.

The Leavanny was sent flying into a tree, the other, distracted by the sudden defeat, was caught off guard as the Fearow launched a Fury Attack, stunning the second Leavanny for long enough to Drill Peck that one too. The sudden defeat of the two Bodyguards lowered the spirits of the Bugs, and raised the ones of the Spearow, as they continued their attack with more motivation and drive.

The third Fearow, now free of the attack, looked up where it saw its brothers taken down by the Bug Army, realising he needed to do something quickly, he opted to take out the biggest threat. Flying towards the Bug Queen, the Fearow began to use Drill Peck, when a sudden impact sent it flying to the ground near Will and Jack. It looked up to see Will's Pidgeotto flying towards it, before it slammed into the Fearow's body.

Flying up into the air to recover, it engaged Pidgeotto in the air, now without the element of Surprise, Pidgeotto had quickly lost the advantage, "Squirtle use Water Gun!" Will shouted, but the Blasts of water weren't able to reach the battle high in the sky

When Def was convinced Alan wasn't in any immediate danger, he got himself up from the bench. The hypnosis effects still had him a little dizzy feeling but he was sure he would be fine.

"Ok, boy, let's head to Lopya," Def said as he climbed up on Growlie and returned Vaporeon to her pokeball. The Arcanine gave a bark before taking off at a steady speed along the route towards Lopya, Def keeping his eyes peeled along the way for anything that seemed off.

As Cheri slid the money and escaped the crowd, Yolie stared at the money questionably. Until she realised her friend was paying for her own tea.

"Hey you!" Yolie yelled. "I said I would take YOU out for tea!"

As Cheri disappeared from the scene, Yolie's cheeks grew. She felt she may have begun a pleasant friendship. As Soras spoke and offered his wisdom and praise to Yolie's idea, she came back to reality.

Yolie nervously chuckled. She didn't think she would actually be able to offer anything if value. She scruffed around in her satchel to find a Pokeball. With a firm grasp on the ball, she released her Shuppet, Eve.

"Shuuuuuuuuuuuppit!" Eve came out the Pokeball, as if she just finished a long nap. She looked around and was happy to see Cheri was still around. But there were a lot of Pokémon and trainers surrounding the table. So that caught her off guard.

"So Eve, I need you to do something. This poor Spinarak here has a tracking device inside of it. Do you think you can go through him, and take it out?"

The Eve studied hard and stared at the Spinarak. She grinned, and slowly phased through the spider Pokemon. Her eyes flew, as another object flew beside her and exited the body. It seemed to be the tracking device.

Eve spoke, and a select few people were able to understand her.

"Curses! I was going for the heart!" The ghost Pokemon said, and snickered. The metallic object floated over to Soras.

"Wow, that was really cool gal. Great going! Soras, does that look like it?"

"Yep, that's it alright! thanks Eve and Yolie!"Soras said cheerfully"Now it's your turn Findlay!"
"Spin!"(Thanks Eve the Shuppet!)

Last edited:
"Huh? Oh OK, pass it over, i'll see what I can do."
Findlay started fiddling with the device, pushing things, pulling things and eventually managed to lift a plate off of the device, revealing a few wires and a knob.
"Ah, so it's this kind of model..." Findlay said, pulling out his Xtransceiver and opening an app.
"Got it! It's sending a signal in the direction of the forest!"

"Okay, I think,it might not be a good one knowing me, I have an idea!"Soras said, hoping that he was right, he started to draw a diagram,
"Okay, done, so basically, I hear that the bug types are having spearow and Fearow problems, so when we get there Me and my pokemon will try and help Vespiqueen, while you guys while try and find team rocket and stop them, Any questions?"

OOC
Yes, I do dabble in the silly wordplay lol (Knope=Nope)

BIC

Yolie was unsure if she wanted to help either. She wouldn't stand a chance against a criminal that used Pokemon. She then looked up Vespiquen on her Pokédex. It was bug and flying! It was not only super effective on Lenox's Sandie, but it was immune to ground moves. Yolie needed to catch this Pokemon.

"You already know, I'll be heading that way. I'll try to help you out again, but I don't have too much time before my class starts. Lets make this quick."

Eve floated to the top of Yolie's head and looked at each trainer whenever they spoke.

"You and your sister will be leaving?" Yolie asked Findlay. "I guess we shall meet again. You ready Soras?"

"Of course I am, oh, and Um, sorry for interrupting your conversation earlier, but also I reckon that at least one bug type in the forest will help you afterwards..."Soras said, ready for action
"Dun, Dun!"(here we go, finally!)
"Spin!"(time to help save friends!)

Yolie approached the Forest entrance with haste. She looked back at Soras and rested her hands on her hips. Eve kept a grin, happy to be having fun with her trainer.

"I'm following you from here on. Let's make this quick!"

"Okay, remember the plan though, I help hold off the spearow and Fearow, you stop team rocket, got that."Soras said, it wasn't a question"alright here we go!"

The forest was huge, but they had no time to waste, as Soras saw a pigeotto battling a Fearow,
"Okay, Yolie, I'll get The Fearow, here, use this,"Soras said, passing the inverted tracker to Yolie"Alright, go Braviary, Sky battle time,"
"Bra!"Shouted his old friend, braviary as he went to the sky
"Sky attack and then whirlwind it over to pigeotto!Yolie, go!Find team rocket!"He then saw 2 leavany lying on the ground"Ugh, okay, chespin go, get them and spinarak to The bug Queen, Vespiqueen!"
"Ches!"

"Hey sis, can I borrow Drake for a bit?"
"Yeah sure." Ailie replied.
"Thanks." Findlay walked to the PC and retrieved Drake and a few other Pokemon, before walking out of the Center, and letting out the Charizard.
"Hey, Drake. Need your help for a bit." Findlay asked the large Pokemon.
"(What?)" Charizard questioned.
"In the forest there should be two trainers, a male and a female. I'd like you to make sure they don't get hurt."
"(Fine.)"
"Great, thanks!" Findlay thanked him, and he turned to his sister.
"You wanna do the Gym first, or should I?"

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Kane found that his pokemon were a little rusty due to lack of training. He decided to have a quick train in Lopya forest. There, his Duskull took out many pokemon there. Suddenly his eyes caught a pokemon which seemed to outwit the others: A Grubbin. This pokemon used it's teeth to tear through other pokemon. He first weakened it using Dusk the Honchkrow, then threw a poke ball at the pokemon. The pokemon became his.
"Noone's gonna beat us now!" He cried, before running off towards the gym, back into Lopya City.