• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Explore the Bloka region! (Anime style)

"I'm getting tired of this. Use Bind."
Tentacruel obeyed silently, as usual. Extending his tentacles out, he caught the Spinarak in midair, effectively making it unable to move.
"Thanks bro! Just use blizzard Weiss! Break through and turn that Chespin into a stalactite!"
"You mean stalagmite." Findlay corrected his sister.
"Whatever." Ailie pouted.

"Chespin! No!" Kat Shouted As Chespin Fainted
"CHES!"
"Alright, Return, Chespin, GO HAUN!"
"Eev!"
"Haun! Use Shadow ball To Free Spinny!"
"Eev-ee!"
"Alright, Thanks, Sis! Spinny, Use String shot On Tentacruel While Near It!"
"Spin!"
"Haun! Use Double Team And Quick Attack!"
"Eevee!"

"If you won't start, we will! Revelation Dance!" Oricorio shot a beam of fire at the Aipom. "Block it with Swift!" The two attacks crashed into each other, creating a cloud of smoke. "Hmmm... What should I do now?" He got an idea. "Revelation Dance again!" "Swift!" And again, a cloud of smoke. "Now! Confuse it with your Revelation Dance!" Oricorio ran around the Aipom trying to confuse it. But instead, Aipom just turned on his tail and waited for Oricorio to stop. "Hurricane!" Oricorio started running harder, creating indeed, a Hurricane, tossing the Aipom into the air. "Air Slash!" The Oricorio struck the Aipom with one big blade-like wind, sending it flying into the wall. "Aipom, Focus Punch!" Aipom hit Oricorio while it wasn't focusing. "Again, use Hurricane!" The Aipom got thrown into the air, and landed on the ground with a cloud of dust. "Aipom is unable to battle! Oricorio wins!" "Nice job Oricorio, but I have to give Cyndaquil a chance too. Return and take some rest. Cyndaquil, it's your turn!" He sent out Cyndaquil. "Aipom, you gave it your best shot. Return. Now, Lopunny, go!" Lopunny was sent out. "Now we're talking of a real battle!"

"We've done enough Weiss. Return!" Ailie exclaimed, as she noticed Weiss was looking worn-out.
"Glaceon." Weiss sighed. Ailie immediately responded. "Go Abby!"
"Absooool!" The Absol roared with an instinctual battle-cry.
"Use Flamethrower on the Spinarak! Burn it to cinders!"

"Okaaay... I suppose that works. I'll switch as well. C'mon Tentacruel. You've done well. Sylvia, it's your turn."

"Heh, Knew A Fire Type Move Would Be Used! Spinny! Counter With Venoshock!" Soras Shouted, he Was Only Surprised at the Appearance of Absol Being in this Fight.
"Spin!"
"And Haun! Let's Use Hidden Power On That... Other Eevee?!" Kat Shouted A Bit Confused at what Eevee Was What, So Soras Whispered
"Remember, Haun has A Blue Scarf."
"EEVEE!"

Marin noticed somebody urgently sprint past them and drop something as they ran past. It rolled towards Marin who was still sitting on the bench and he realized that it was another Pokemon egg. Martin quickly stood up and turned towards the rushed person. "Hey! You dropped an Egg!" Marin yelled. "Oh jeez. I already have one egg. I can't look after two," Marin mumbled to himself. as he looked down at the forgotten egg.

"Let us begin again!" Marge said. "Jump Kick!" Lopunny charged at Cyndaquil, launching it up. "Oh no, Cyndaquil! Come on, Ember!" It hit the Lopunny, but it didn't do much at all. "Use Thunder Wave!" It paralyzed the Cyndaquil. This got followed by another Jump Kick, which Cyndaquil couldn't evade. "Hhhnnnggg! Cyndaquil!!! You can do it! Tackle with full power!" Cyndaquil tried to do as said, but the paralysis halved the damage. "Hahaaaah! Now I got you! Return!" Cyndaquil was blown back once more, getting it towards its last powers. "No! Just once more! Smokescreen!" A cloud of smoke filled the battlefield. "Now, with your full power! Tackle!!!!!" Cyndaquil managed to shake the paralysis off and gather all his power to storm at the Lopunny, blasting it backwards into the wall, defeating it. "Lopunny is unable to battle! Cyndaquil wins, which means victory goes to Azure!" "Woohoo! Nice job!" Azure exclaimed to Chakky as it sqeaked back. "Good job on beating us. Eh, can I you do me a favor? Accept this egg I found as an extra present." Marge gave him the egg. "Thanks! I will take care of it! Now, Cyndaquil, let's head off to the Pokemon Center!" Azure walked out of the gym, looking at the mysterious egg he got.