• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eli in Dragnos

Star continued to keep her eyes narrowed at Sky, whose pelt was hot with shame due to Life's words. That was when Stella entered the room and trotted over to Star and Sky. "Hello! So, what are you guys talking about."
Sky opened her mouth, but Star answered first. "Night."
Stella's eyes widened. "Night?" Stella scearched for the right words to say.
Star sighed. "Listen, there is nothing you can do or sat, Stella."
The normally cheerful Sky-cat sighed as she placed her tail on Star's back. "Think about something else, ok?"
Star nodded and Sky faced down at her paws, ashamed that she even brought up the topic.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Life sat back, closing their eyes, deciding to not talk anymore, not having much of a response. Eli looked at the console as a light flashed, the computer speaking "We have arrived" Eli looked at Life, who was standing up, Eli speaking "We are going to speak with Choas, come if you feel like it I guess" before Elistood to no fall behind Life, who strood out of the door.

Sky stretched herself. "I'll go. I haven't left this ship since I entered it myself." She followed the sounds of Eli's footsteps. Evelin did not seem to keen on joining Eli. He didn't care about her, at least he didn't seem to care all that much. And that was the main reason she ignored Eli. She tried talking once but ever since then she was ignored. Lykos didn't move. His job was to protect Evelin, and he couldn't do that if he was out and about and she was here. Flarea stood up, Yuro following behind her. "We're going as well."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded at them, smiling as he walked out. The outside was much like when the others had landed, except in front of the was a ‘cliff’ made of the huge crystal shaped, on top sat Choas, looking down upon them with a smirk, that flickered to a serious expression, that then settled on a smile “Are you here to speak of the intruders?” The voice sounding like a Brocken record, jumping in pitch and tone. Life and Eli looked up at Choas, Eli responding “A dragon and a humanoid, they were here?”

Flarea watched Chaos curiously as she sat down and neatly wrapped her tail around her. Yuro sat next to Flarea and brushed his wing against hers. Sky seemed unaware of her surroundings. Well, what was mostly around her. Her ears were perked towards Chaos, her fur on end due to the fact his tone and pitch kept on changing. To her, he was very unsettling. While the pair of dragons discounted him as something constantly changing to to his form, Sky found herself trying to find out when his pitch and tone kept on changing.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Choas stood up, staring into the horizon with apparent wonder “Yes, Yes! I saw them, they came riding in” he proceeded to scowl “Then I chased them of, they ran from me with nothing more” Eli tilted his head “They left with nothing?” Choas twitched, his face lighting up like a kid on Christmas, him vanishing in a static like effect, appearing next to Eli with a hand on his shoulder “Look around, what do you see?” He said, the frown that had been on his face from the teleport flipping to a proud grin. Eli looked around “Pandemonium” Choas pat him on the back “Exactly my dear boy! How could one beat me on my own land, one of utter Choas and unpredictably?” Life sighed “Choas, can you promise to be careful, they are dangerous” Choas teleported in a glitch effect in front of them, a somber tone on his expression “Of course Life, they can’t have my essence”

It was clear Sky was slightly scared of the constantly changing Chaos. She couldn't get a hold on his position and where she was at! While she lived in constant darkness, she never found that discomforting. She was able to paint a mental picture of her surroundings and be able to successfully maneuver through the landscape. However, she was unable to do that here. And what was worse, the only native that they had met was also constantly changing. It was slightly disorienting for her.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Choas looked back at Eli “So, what is your plan exactly?” Choas then disappeared, reappearing lazily laying, as a cat, on a crystal on the wall next to Sky, speaking with a snarky tone “Not that I would advise one,” glitching away to Flareas back, still as a feline “Winging it has always been my strong suit!” They said this last part as of it was some kind of joke. Life rubbed their face, apparently a small bit frustrated.

Sky was obviously disorienated as she lost all sense of where she was at due to Chaos's constant teleportation. However, she suddenly could tell where Flarea was at when she heard the scraping of claws on the crystals due to the dragon jumping up in surprise. "What in Dragnos!" she heard the friendly dragon shout as she imagined Flarea looking at the being that made her sense of hearing useless.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Choas places a paw on Flareas head “No, not dragons silly, this is” the next noise that came out of his mouth was not a word, it sounded kind of like a computer glitch, going on for a few seconds, a big sign appearing, a patchwork of colors, the sign reading “Welcome to *****” Where the stars was a word where each letter randomly switched between symbols from multiple languages, clearly not readable as a coherent word, Choas Laos our on top of the sign. Life shouted “Choas! Be serious!” Choas huffed “Fine”He glitched out with the sign, now sitting calmly on the ‘ground’ “What do you propose then?”

Sky flinched at the glitching noise that came from Chaos. She also gave no reaction to the sign that appeared. However, Flarea looked highly confused when the sign popped into existance. Especially since she couldn't read. Yuro, although he could read, didn't understand the sign either. When Chaos finally snapped back into focus, Flarea stayed silent. She didn't really know the plan.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Life sighed “This is a very real threat, and, as much as you can fight them off here, it might be best” they let off a very deep sigh “If you came with us” putting there head in their hand, Choas on their part looked extremely excited “A road trip!” He yelled like a small child, glitching in front of Life “You mean it?” Life nodded reluctantly, Eli jumping in “But please, be kind to my ship” Choas glitched to in front of Eli, now looking like a dragon, about Eli’s size, a claw in Eli’s hand “Of course my good sir!” He glitched to being right next to Yuro, nearly touching him “With such diverse company! How can I say no?”

Flarea backed slightly up from Chaos and almost tripped over Sky. The calico gave a yowl of surprise and quickly moved, her pelt ruffled. Yuro jumped back from Chaos when he glitched next to him. "Uh, thanks?" The dark grey drake said as he looked at Chaos. However, he seemed to be much more open to Chaos's randomness then Flarea, who was curious but hesitant, and Sky, who was scared of Chaos because she couldn't get a basic understanding of her surroundings.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Choas laughed “Your welcome!” Life looked exasperated “Do you know where they went?” Choas teleported to a spot in front of the group, on a slightly elevated crystal, back as a humanoid “Probably somewhere recouping, I did a number on them, barely escaped me” Choas pointed to the sky “They went that way though” Life sighed “Let’s get going then”

Flarea, feeling terrible for almost stepping on Sky, helped guide the blind cat into the ship. She then entered and looked around. It seemed that Evelin and Lykos were walking down one of the halls. Yuro seemed to be watching Chaos still, his tail curling with interest. Flarea sighed. She was unsure of how this trip was going to be with the shapeshifting fundamental.

Evelin wanted to talk to Muel some more, so she tried entering the prison, Lykos following her.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli and Life walked back in, Choas did so as well, on the ceiling though. Choas looked around “Well, well, well, this is a very homey ship!” He glitched to the captains chair, legs folded “Though very serious looking” He glitched next to Lykos, as a cat “And company to spare!!!”

The door would open easily.

Lykos didn't follow Evelin in. Instead, he stared at the cat who seemingly appeared out of nowhere. He gave him a nervous smile. The cat seemed to be filled with child-like energy and that frightened Lykos. What if he accidentally hurt him? What if this ended as the same situation as his pack did. He mentally shuddered at the thought of the cream-pelted pup's lifeless body. He didn't mean it, she attacked him first. But it didn't matter. He slowly backed away from the cat and gave him a smile. "Um, hello?" He said nervously.

Evelin sat down in front of Muel's cell and smile. "Hey, I thought you could use some company for a bit. Want to hear a story? About the four birds and all of that?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Choas gave a smile, and evaporated into an orange mist, moving in front of the wolf, a voice coming somewhere from the center “Well aren’t you interesting” the mist passed over him, reforming into a dragon like drake on the other side of the wolf “But so serious, worried? Anyways, how are you Lykos?”

Muel smilled, sitting up “Of course”

Lykos looked startled when the cat became a mist. Then was even more so when it started speaking, then it grew to abnormal levels when he became a drake. "I have every right to be," he muttered to himself when Chaos pointed out he was worried. "Eh, I'm fine. Work over emotions. Right now isn't the time to be emotional. I'm sure once this whole fiasco is over, Silverhawk will insist that we take a break." He chuckled at the thought of the hawk. "I don't disobey her."

Evelin smiled. "Well, this is an old story. Passed through words for thousands of years. Anyway, a long time ago, a great bird named Argentavus laid four eggs, one gold one silver, one bronze, and one copper. Anyway when they hatched, thier mother gave them two names, thier true name and the name we call them by. The gold hatched into a golden eagle, the sliver hatched into a silver hawk, the bronze became a bronze falcon, and the copper became a copper owl. Thier public names were their color mixed with their animal.
"They were given territories to live in and were told to live in peace. They did, for a few years. Then Silverhawk wanted more territory for her growing population. She set her eyes on Copperowl's home, the weakest of the four of them.
"She waged war with her sister and after many atrocities, she won. Silverhawk took Copperowl's territory and chased the owl out of her own territory.
"Bronzefalcon was furious and promised to wage war on Silverhawk. At that time, his eyes were a piercing yellow. Anyway, he was losing the war, so he started using dark magic.
"Silverhawk, knowing that he would start winning, starting practicing a bit herself. However, she saw that Bronzefalcon was getting corrupted, his eyes becoming red. Noting wrong with the color, just that's what dark magic looks like.
"Anyway, she promptly stopped using dark magic and started offering protection to many animals. Because of this, she gained more animals for Army. They are still at war to this very day."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Choas laughed, strolling up the wall to the ceiling "I wish I could take a break, not that I dont like my job or anything, but sometimes its just one thing after the other, and I just want to get away from it all" He glitched away, now a young wolf in front of him "Though I do love my job!"

Muel sat back "I must say, I don't like this Silverhawk fellow, sounds like a big jerk honestly"

Evelin stood up in an instant. "Hey! Don't say that about her! She has changed! I mean, when Lykos and I left, she was attempting to give Copperowl her territory back! She regrets what she did. I can see it in the way she holds herself. At least she isn't hiding, like Goldeagle is. That's right, the reason Goldeagle wasn't really in the story was because he was hiding." Evelin paused for a moment then sighed. "Sorry, it's just I work for Silverhawk. She has always been so friendly to me. And is always willing to have a nice chat." She smiled at the thought of Silverhawk.

Lykos watched Chaos in confusion then jumped back when he looked like a young wolf. His mind instantly thought of the cream-pleted pup again. She gave him an expectant look and he gave a chuckle as he answered her question. Then he was Beta. The male Beta anyway. Then his eyes were a fierce amber. Then he belonged to Bronzefalcon. He returned to reality and looked at Chaos. "Could you please refrain from looking like a young wolf. It brings back bad memories."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Choas frowned and narrowed their eyes, dissipating to smoke "You cant run from your past forever Lykos, if you run, forget, ignore, it always Catches, Up" the last two words were deep and echoey, as the cloud dissipated into nothing, after a few seconds he glitched in laying on the wall as an old cat "But if you want to let it affect you in such a way forever, keep on keeping on!" if one listened closely, they might hear "Stupid harmony..." before they glitched out, going to the main room, sitting as a kitten on the holographic table, looking around.

Muel raised a brow "Mad because you made your hero out to be the bad guy and I noticed?"

"To be honest, that story is supposed to have her be the villain. Actually, it's a good way to show that anyone can really become the villain." Evelin chuckled. "Unfortunately, I doubt Bronzefalcon will ever be a hero of a story again. He's corrupted." She glanced at Muel. "I'm sure your stories are like that as well."

Lykos growled after Chaos left. The past catches up if he tried to run, forget, or ignored. Then how could shake off the past? He needed answers! His claws clicked against the metal as he scratched for Chaos. Fortunately, he wasn't too hard to find, with him being completely orange and all. Lykos slowed his pace to a walk and forced himself to get closer, due to Chaos being a kitten. Lykos gave the position a wolf gave to someone of a higher position. "What did you mean back there. How does one shake off their past?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The being of Choas roled over and looked up at Lykos “You deal with it, figure out what went wrong and overcome it” Thery glitched away, standing midair as a small Phoenix “Don’t leave it to dwell and simmer” He glitched into a chair into his base from, hands folded on the table, playing with what looked like a glass cube with a choatic mess of many many materials inside, swirling changing and mixing, seeming bored of it, then angry, then fascinated.

Muel leaned forward “Dark magic, black magic, not something I’m unfamiliar with, not nearly as corrupting as you’d think”

Lykos looked at Chaos. "And how do I do that? It's not like I can go back in time and relive the memory. I doubt even you cannot bring such nonsense into existence. That's what you bring, correct. Nonsense?" The grey wolf stared at Chaos, waiting for an answer. He was unsure of what to do to figure out what went wrong. What did go wrong? There were many things he could've done differently. He could've allowed the pup to do all the damage she wanted to him, possibly allowing her to kill him without a fight. But that created a different problem.

Evelin looked at Muel. "Really? All the stories says he has completely changed. They say he used to care deeply about his siblings and wanted nothing more than peace. Nowadays he gleefully tortures animals that don't hold their allegiance to him. He's different."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Choas threw the box over his shoulder, when it made contact with the floor, it quietly turned into a purple mist as Choas spoke “Don’t let it take over your life in a paralytic way, move on and adapt” He glitched away, appearing as an orange copy of the wolf behind him “Font let it control your life, control it, then have fun!” The last part sounded a little less like advise, as he threw his paw in the air.

Muel laughed “Tge magic did not turn him into that, it brought out another side he already had, that many people have”

Lykos nodded until the last part. "I don't really do fun. Pip does fun. And he often gets into trouble because of it, stupid mouse." Lykos flattened his ears because of the mention of Pip. However, if one were to listen closely to his voice, there was a bit of worry for the rodent. He then turned to look at Chaos. "Quick question, why do you constantly change forms and teleport? It seems highly unnecessary. I mean, I don't howl every few minutes."

Evelin looked at her lap. "So I might have a similar side to me?" She shuddered at the thought. To hurt people for zero reason than pleasure. But then again, she noticed that she used to be a highly jealous person before she went to Silverhawk. She sighed. "Then there has to be some way to revert him to normal. "

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Choas gained a manic gleam in his eye as he exploded into mist, the mist staying as he reappeared as a huminoid, standing horizontal midair, throwing his hands up as a rainbow of streamers balloons and tree bark fell on the wolf “I’m Choas! You breath all the time, and I spread the the joy of unpredictability in every action!”

Muel smilled “Maybe, Maybe not”

Lykos gave a sneeze after the streamers, balloons, and tree bark fell over him, the latter getting into his nose. "So, you're basically nonsense," he said, not impressed at this point. He gave a yawn. "You know, watching you randomly teleport and change shape plus listening to your voice constantly change tired me out. I'm going to sleep." He walked away from the being of pure chaos and laid down in a random spot and closed his eyes.

Evelin looked at Muel with concern. "What do you mean maybe? I thought you said the corruption wasn't as powerful as I thought?" She looked slightly confused and quietly started humming nervously. It was one of her comfort songs.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Choas laughed “I am known mostly for my namesake, but I am also responsible for complexity, music, meaningful society, also I am responsible for chance and partially joy” he chuckled, clearly more amused than angry at Lykos for disrespecting him “and most would not say something like that to a Fundamental!”

Muel grinned “and sometimes it can’t be undone”

Lykos twitched an ear. "Oo, let me guess, war as well. Insanity. Oh, I know, the ideas children have. The ones that get them killed." He sighed when Chaos brought up the respect comment. "You know, I'm not that respectful at all. In fact, I'm probably the one who calls out Silverhawk's mistakes the most. So don't even try that with me. Besides, it's true. Why should I lie to 'respect' you. The truth is ugly, but the truth is sincere." He flicked his tail, hoping to go to sleep soon.

Evelin pursed her lips in thought. "Ok, what makes it irreversible? How long, motives, their new personality? What? If I can figure that out and get some examples of previous cases of a dark magic user becoming good again, then I might be able to properly judge the probability of his corruption being pertinent or not."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Choas laughed “Your thinking of Balance or Harmony, I am more crazy than insane, trust me there is a difference, war is something almost all fudementals are responsible for, only Harmony and Eternity are really free of that, although they often fall in that trap, without me, nothing would change, life would be boring and uniform” They stuck their toungur out before glitching, now just speaking as a presence “We are all important in are own way, and I would be the first to admit I have bad sides, but we are important to the multiverse”

Muel laughed “It’s different for everyone, you need to know them”

Lykos looked at Chaos and sighed. "Kinda like life without the four birds is almost worthless to animals from that area. Most of the time, they only care for themselves. There we belong to a true society." Then the wolf closed his eyes. "What's the difference between crazy and insane. Last I checked, they're pretty much the same thing." He looked at Chaos before twitching an ear. "Sometimes I think things will be better if things were stationary, but then again if they were, I wouldn't have met Silverhawk. I'm going to have to thank you for that, aren't I?"

Evelin nodded. "Can you tell me how to bring him away from dark magic so then I can tell Silverhawk? She wants to end the whole war, but she also doesn't want him to hurt her subjects. Basically, right now she is playing the defensive."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Choas glitched in to his side as a being that looked like it was made of vines “The difference is attitude, insane people will do something again and again, waiting for a different result, crazy people are broader, doing things that don’t make sense on a regular basis” Choas covers their mouth “Stationary? You would love Harmony then, but they are so boring!”

Muel smilled sadly “No, I can’t”

He yawned. "I said, I'm glad it isn't stationary. Or, well, I implied it. Besides, if life was stationary, I would probably still be a pack wolf, oblivious to the world around me." He looked at Chaos. "I bet you think anyone not half as crazy as you is boring." The wolf closed his eyes once more, hoping to fall asleep. However, deep within his mind he knew that the chaotic being wouldn't let him drift off like that. He always seemed to correct, talk some more, or give a fact.

Evelin sighed and gave a sad smile as well. "Well, thanks for telling me about a way to bring him back. Well, letting me know there is one. And sorry that this turned into me questioning you about a possible cure, I was only trying to give you a bit of company." Evelin sighed as she stood up. "Do you know anyone who does know a way to revert the effects of dark magic?"

Sky was being groomed by Sol, while she kept on saying she was glad to be back on since she had a mental picture of the area. Star was watching Sky, deep in thought. Storm gave up on finding the power for the ship and laid near the other three. Flarea laid down next to Yuro, thier tails wrapped around each other's. Stella was reading, her tail twitching in excitement.

Evelin nodded. "I'm not sure if he does want to stop at this point." She sighed. "It was nice talking to you, I'll try to talk to you later, ok." She waved Muel goodbye and walked out.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Choas let his essence blow around the room before settling in a chair as his main form, making Sky smell like oramges and taste like apple juice, making Storms fur stick up on end due to a weird purple static, making a bright red vine growing around the dragons tail, sprouting a weird yellow fruit. Choas smilled as he watched his ‘small’ pranks play out.

Muel waved goodbye, shacking his head and frowning when she left “Gulluble kid” he chuckled to himself “I almost feel bad for her” he laughed.

Sol stopped grooming Sky and gave her a weird look as stood away from her. Sky became disoriented as the sent of oranges filled her nose. No matter where she moved her head, she continued smelling it. Storm looked at his pelt and smiled. "Hey! I didn't know I could do that!" He looked happy. Yuro and Flarea looked at thier tails and gave a confused look. Evelin strode into the room, not knowing that Muel was using her for something.