• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eli in Dragnos

I love this idea too much! Got to RP it! @Eliiiscool @RenzFlintrock
You control ship, got it (I'm not going to auto)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Flarea flew at breack-neck speed her sprite friend, Shui, held on to her scales. "Is he gone?" Flarea asked, not risking to look behind her.
Shui gave a sigh and nodded. "That monster of a dragon stopped following us. You must have been to fast for his big body."
Flarea nodded and landed nearby. She looked at the sky in unease. What if her pursuer came back? She gave a snort and looked at the cerulean blue sprite. The small thing was looking for a small amount of water, which she should have landed nearer. Flarea shook her ruby red scales and closed her blue eyes. She placed a talon on her necklace with the huge golden gem in the middle. Her soul was inside of this very thing around her neck.
Eons ago all the necklaces did was give them their power, but wild magic turned these small charms into something more. Now they held the dragon's soul. Very dangerous for all dragons, due to the fact that all sprites knew of this huge weakness. Flarea was told this fact from the sprite that sat next to her. "So, when should we head back out and on the run again? I still need to learn how to use my poison breath, magic breath, ice breath, and earth powers."
Shui shrugged and flew next to the ruby dragon. They both looked at the starry night sky, in the outskirts of Undi Plains.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli was in the bridge of his ship, guiding his way through the multiverse, when a light on his panel went off, looking at his 3D map, he saw a red blip "Computer, ready for an entry" ... "Yes sir" he turned the ship to the universe on the map and slowed down for a safe entry

a blue dot glowed in the sky for a second before it blew up into a interdimensional ship, it flew smoothly, into the ground.
the ship made a big crater, inside it was the big piece of metal, smoking out of some parts of it

"AHH!" Shui shouted as she flew behind Flarea. Flarea, letting her instincts take over, gave a low rumble in her throat. Her pupils narrowed into silts as she took off. She flew as fast as her wings could take her (about as fast as a jet plane). She and Shui made it to the crash site and Flarea opened her mouth and let her fire charge up. Her Guardian and Dragon blood made her very wary of this mysterious thing. She regained control and closed her mouth, shutting off the attack. She made a motion with her head and had Shui check things out.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Shui did not find much, the only widow being blacked. A large panel on the side of the ship screeched open and smoke poured out. Eli stumbled out waving smoke away from his face, completely missing the dragon, he reached up to his ear and said "Ok computer, my preliminary report" He looked up in the sky "Only one sun, unable to see the moon at the moment" he looked down at his wrist to a device strapped to it "Looks like a magic based universe"

"Find anything?" Flarea asked when Shui came back.
"No..." She replied slowly.
Flarea growled for she knew what that no meant. "You mean to tell me that you just skimmed the border and you couldn't find anything?" Flarea growled. Shui just nodded. "Why did I save you again?"
"Out of the goodness of your heart, oh great and powerful dragon." Shui teased. She couldn't help but mess with her friend.
"When I say to scout, I mean to scout! I would do it myself, but I don't want to become a shade!" Flarea yelled in response to Shui's joking. "Oh, and don't call me l me 'great powerful dragon' again," Flarea mumbled. Shui giggled.

Flarea finally noticed Eli and entered a defensive position to protect her sprite friend. Her dagger-like teeth were bared, her huge wings were expanded and folded slightly backward. Her tail, though wasn't very useful in a fight, was held out like a weapon that the youngling could use. Her mouth was open, ready for an attack.
Shui cowarded behind the red dragon. "Flarea," she whimpered, "don't let that thing hurt us, we have a mission."
"And let Ragnrok stay in control?" Flarea comforted quietly, "No way, I won't let anything stand in my way. That throne is rightfully mine, by birth."

"I still don't trust this guy. I mean what sort of thing is he? Unless he is a guardian, then what is he doing out of the forest? Just follow my lead." Shui whispered. Shui flew out and started to say random things that didn't make any sense like "The sky will eat us!" and "The clouds will come to life". Flarea just looked at the small water sprite with a confused look. What was this supposed to do? She eventually got fed up with this and grabbed the water sprite. "Stop acting like an idiot! What if someone saw you? They would think you had Magirem!" she yelled at her friend. She then looked at the stranger. "I don't go around reviling my name," she growled.

"Fairy?" Both Shui and Flarea said in unison. They both cocked their heads in confusion. Flarea shook herself and sat up to her full height. "I'm Flarea, the first Guardian Dragon in a millennium. Daughter of Firos and Airtha, and sister of Blaze and Windraza."
Shui grumbled something about being stupid. "Say your name, Shui." Flarea teased as she grinned. "Also, don't push me off a cliff due to this."
"You were so pathetic! You couldn't fly!" Shui laughed. She seemed to refuse to give her name or was it because Flarea said it for her.

Flarea's blue eyes went wide. Could he mean Ragenrok, the current king of dragons? Shui nodded and was about to ask something until they heard a loud rumble. "Flarea, what a lovely surprise! I thought I had lost you! You are so fast, incredibly so. How do you do it? Evade me, run away, come out alive. And don't say you are too fast and agile for me, I remember you living after my first attack when you were just a Whelp. How did you get away then? Oh, that's right, you were a coward and fled. Then this whole place turned into what I made it! Look around you, dragons are in control, just like they should be!"
A loud growl could be heard from Flarea. "NO!" she shouted, "Dragons were MADE to protect the sprites! They created us and Wild Magic gave us life! How could you forget that? Don't answer, you are a very twisted version of a dragon, not a true dragon!" Shui glared at the clouds above.

"I NEVER attacked her or her siblings! I was going to give her a home! But then, being the coward she is, she ran! Ran to the guardians where they filled her head with myths and legends!"
A low growl escaped Flarea's jaws as she shook with fury. How dare he insult the wise creatures of magic! They were much more ancient then he was, and they are born with knowledge of Wild Magic! She walked around Eli and looked up at the sky. Shui trembled in fear. Her friend looked like she was about to attack the King of Dragons, Ragenrok.

Flarea and the dragon in the sky ignored Eli. Shui sighed, "Why does it have to be me? Ok, so the big scary dragon in the sky is named Ragenrok. He killed Flerea's parents and become the king of dragons. Flarea ran away to the Guardian's Forest, so she is pretty close to them. Ragenrok supports dragons being in full control, even allowing sprites to be eaten due to a power boost. Flarea believes that dragons must protect sprites and guardians, and she is mad about her parents being killed. As a result, we have this."
Flarea shot up into the sky and let out a jet of water at the big brown dragon.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli glared at the two and lite himself up with his lightning-like energy and fired what looked like enough to vaporize a mountain range in to the sky, darkening the sky, and his eyes glowing intensely "ENOUGH!" He pointed his sword at the bigger dragon "I don't want to fight but I will! Leave us alone or the next one goes towards your face!" he waved to flarea to stop attacking

Ragenrok laughed. "So, you're upset about me claiming what is mine? Do you get mad at the wolves for killing a calf? They are in the right though. I'll let you ponder on that, I kind of like my face. Farewell Flarea, water sprite, and strange thing that must be a guardian."
Flarea looked at Eli. "What in Rionors's name was that?"
Shui looked at Eli in fear. "Um, keep that stuff away from me."

Flarea just shook her head. "So much to explain, I think Shui summed it up nicely. I want to get rid of Ragenrok and take his place as the Dragon Queen. I've been running from him ever since I left the Guardian's Forest. I met Shui, who was about to become a snack and saved her. Then she repaid me by trying to push me off a cliff."
"I thought you were lying about not being able to fly!" Shui interrupted.
Flarea sighed and continued. "Due to me being a Guardian Dragon, I have to learn each of the breaths. I've been trying to learn all of them while Shui and I come up with a plan."

Flarea thought for a moment. "Dragons may be the most powerful out here, but guardians are the strongest. They just chose not to do anything. As for how magic works, all I can tell you is that Wild Magic has a mind of its own, it will not do what you want or when you want it. It creates and destroys. It is good and it's evil. It is just wild. As for tame magic, I have no knowledge in that spectrum, Shui has some friends though!"
Shui looked at Eli. "Tame magic is very weak and can barely do a thing! Also, Flarea leaves out a lot of information about her kind."
"You refuse to explain how sprites were created." Flarea shot back.

Flarea growled for a little bit. "Dragons were created by sprites to protect them, we share the same elements due to this fact. Then Wild Magic came in and said 'Ooh something not made be me! I'll make it alive!' So then dragons came to life instead of being animated statues. Now your turn, Shui."
"Nope! Not sayin' a thing! I will not dishonor my kind in revealing our origins!" Shui said. Flarea grinned.
"I can tell the tale."

"It's our breaths, for dragons at least. And not every dragon has a breath. Like Wind Dragons, they have no breath, but they are the most amazing fliers ever!" Flarea explained, "However, sprites act differently to their elements. They use it in different manners, which I don't know exactly. As for technology, what in Dragnos is that?"
Shui stayed silent. She felt like Eli was asking too many questions. She crossed her arms and glared at him. "What are you playing at?" she asked.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli walked in the ship and outstretched his hands "Welcome to my ship" as expected,everything not bolted down was randomly thrown everywhere. without missing a beat he added "Computer, full diagnostics on the ship" ... Nothing. He suddenly looked worried "Computer?" he rushed over to a monitor and furiously typed on a keyboard, the computer sparked and nothing came on the screen

Shui looked around. "Wow, even Earth Dragons don't live like this! You sure do like things messy!" Shui said, looking around. Flarea stopped and sniffed the air.
"Seems like Wild Magic didn't like this creation, or found a way to make it alive. It's acting out of spite, or anger. I can't tell," Flarea said as she closed her eyes.
Shui mumbled, "Guardian follower, all you ever talk about is their teachings."

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli practically ripped off the siding of the computer and reached his hands in, fixing it "I don't usually live like this, I just ran into the ground" going back to the keyboard it finally displayed the symbol of a sword crossed with a horn before it displayed some text reading 'Awaiting input' this looked like it did not please Eli one bit rapidly typing in requesting a report on something called 'Auto-control-01' It returned with 'Saved progress, file in Safe-box-03' he sighed in relief "Magic did this" he rubbed his chin in frustration and briskly walked to another hallway, the lights flickering on and off

Flarea watched in both curiosity and confusion. "Yes, Wild Magic did this. As I said, it is uncontrollable, it has a mind of its own, and it did not like this place, so it destroyed it as best as it could," she confirmed. She then sniffed the thing Eli called a 'computer.' She snorted at the foul smell emanating from it. Who could live here? Amongst the confines of this place. It made Flarea slightly sick. She looked over at Shui, who had the same reaction. "Wild magic must really hate this place," Flarea thought, "why else would it make us sick in this place?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli walked down a hall with ten numbers doors and opened the one labeled 5 "You two stay here for a second" He hopped in and about thirty seconds later reemerged with a machine in his hands, walking towards the exit "Got what I need, by the way, are you closly tied to this wild magic, like would something bad happen if you were deprived of it?"

"YES!" the duo replied at once with eyes widened with fear. "I mean everything here is made from small amounts of wild magic! About half of my soul is Wild Magic!" Flarea explained. No wonder Wild Magic didn't like this place! This person was going to try to take away their life force! A growl emanated from Flarea as she jumped to this conclusion. This thing would destroy everything if he did what Flarea thought he was going to do. She protectively placed one of her paws on her necklace as Shui hid behind her.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli placed the machine on the ground "Relax, I'm not going to kill you" He adjusted a dial on the machine "I'm just trying to make a material resistant to it, and I needed to know if this would be a hazard to your health" he placed a tube in a hole, adjusting the last dial, he added "This will hopefully capture some of the wild magic, I adjusted it so it should not affect you" he paused and put a cone on top, pointing it away from the dou

The machine shook as the Wild Magic fought against it. Steadily growing more and more violent. Flarea felt the Wild Magic disappear from the air and started to cough a little. Then she started to hack, the same went for Shui. Her chest felt tight as the Wild Magic was sucked from the air. However, it seemed to feel the Sprite and Dragons in distress and made a small bubble around their heads. She machine still shook as the Wild Magic fought, but it seemed to have a greater purpose now.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The magic ran through an energy compressor, making turning from energy to a type of matter (Still magic though) running down a tube it ran through near absolute zero temperatures, liquefying it before it was finally dumped into two tube, on very small, the other decently large. he picked up the smaller one and studied it, turning of the machine, it was constantly moving, presumably trying to get out, he placed the larger vial in his jacket with some other vials and batteries and turned to the two with him "Sorry if I caused you distress, I did not presume this would harm you in any fashion"

The vial shook in aggravation of being captured, still holding on to that fisty spirt that gave it its name. Flarea glared at the vial. That was a small bit of the world's life force. Something that could be reasoned with, something that gave life. "What are you going to do with the Wild Magic? It'll never do what you ask it to do. It's called Wild Magic for a reason. Not even most Guardians can use it, and they are completely made of Wild Magic," Flarea growled. That small amount of magic in that tiny jar was sacred!

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli glaced at the vial "Well, there are two ways to do what I want, really three, one I could reverse its polarity and infuse it with something else" He looked back at the dragon "Or, the better option, the one I'm doing is to give it a quick study and make a resilient material from other things, and release it back into the air"