• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eli in Dragnos

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli rushed over and picked up the sprite, running her outside and pulling out the small vial, unsealing the glass and watching as the magic evaporated, hoping it was enough to jumpstart the small creature "That thing, as you put it has saved countless lives and housed my best friend" he pulled out the other Vial "The friend this magic of yours almost killed"

"I'm sorry, but I don't know what to call it. I've never seen anything like that before! And it's toxic to me and Shui, your thing. Sorry again!" Flarea said, fearful that he would use the sword that was on him, or that light show wasn't really a light show at all. She glanced over at Shui. She padded up beside her and laid down. She closed her eyes, and placed her muzzle on Shui as she said this, "You're going to wake up, got it. I have no idea what I'm going to do if you don't."
Shui's eyes fluttered open as she looked at Flarea. "You would probably go insane with grief and try to destroy the world due to me dying. Or you would sit in a cave all day, moping. Until it becomes too much to bare." Shui answered. She still looked pale, but she was regaining color.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded "Sorry, I meant no harm" he said again. he tucked the magic away "I won't keep that on there for to much longer" he walked back to the machine and pulled out another part of it, setting it on the ground and inserting the Vial, the hole in it sealed, becoming soundproof

Flarea looked up at the sky. "Shui, you feeling well enough to travel?" she asked.
Shui nodded. "If push comes to shove, I'll just have a ride. I mean I do that half the time anyway due to Ragenrok." Flarea nodded. She looked behind her, at Eli.
"Til' our paths cross again. I must be going now, so much to do so little time. Your visit was one of the more interesting that we have seen," Flarea said in farewell.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked down at the devices on his wrist "Yes, it has been" he started to turn some dials and observe what happened to the magic "I was hoping to tag along with you two, but I have to save my friend, farewell" he took a dark blue batterie out of his jacket and put it in the machine, twisting a dial, the replacing it with a yellow one and doing the same

The Wild Magic stayed away from the other energies like it was oil on water. It stayed on top of them, refusing to mix together.
Flarea flew off. There was a look of guilt on her face. Shui looked at her and her eyes went wide. "Oh, no! I know that look! We are NOT going back! You hear me! We are going to the Fridged Peaks, not to some sort of weird thingy that makes us sick with that weird person!" Shui yelled.
Flarea rolled her eyes and replied, "I can't do nothing Shui! Dragons are made to protect, and that's what I'm going to do!" Flarea flew back to Eli and his ship. She landed behind him and saw the Wild Magic dong just what she thought it would do. "Have you tried asking?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli shrugged "I was debating it with myself, but the one thing I can think of to do that, it won't like all that immensely" he took out the vial and some paper wrote some words on it before putting the vial of paper and paper away "Do you know how to speak to it?" he walked right inside the ship, grabbed a box and came out, starting to build something as they talked

"It understands everything we say. So, it knows how much you really don't like it. However, if you speak really nicely to it, it might do what you want. Like this: Oh, great and powerful Wild Magic! I, one of your creations, ask but a simple, humble task of you, that I, a much weaker being, cannot do! Will you please make that flower blossom so then I can see the beauty of this world you have created?"
The Wild Magic on the outside did nothing for a moment, processing the request. Then a small pink flower came into full bloom. Flarea looked at the small flower and smiled. "Thank you," she whispered.
Shui flew next to Flarea. "I was going to go on without you, but you need a guide."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli smiled "Thank you, for coming back and informing me of a better way" he uncorked the vial and dumped out the magic, replacing the empty vial in his jacket "Lets see, Magic of this land, I acknowledge your dominance of this universe, I respectfully ask to end your assault on my ship and other belongings, I have need of them, and have worked to no ends of trouble to get them" he said this in a very respectful way

The Wild Magic, to show its displeasure of being trapped, broke the vial that held it prisoner, then left everything that belonged to Eli alone. It stayed in the air, but it didn't go after Eli's things. However, the ship was still forbidden for any of the inhabitants of the world.
"Try things now. It should work, Wild Magic isn't against anyone, just doesn't like to be controlled, or feel like its authority is being questioned." Flarea said. She then looked towards the south. "That's what the guardians taught me."
Shui looked at Flarea. "Now is not the time to be reminiscing on your home!"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded "Right then, I'll be right back" he walked in the ship and booted up the computer, setting back up the AI on the ship "Computer? are you there?" ... "Yes sir" Eli smiled "I'd love to celebrate, but you know how things are, boot up the repair boots and set up the long transmissions" he placed the paper with his notes in a scanner "Read these and make plenty of it, for future use, make it available to run through the secondary piping at a moments notice" ... "Yes sir" Eli ran into the door hallway and grabbed something out of the one labeled 1. coming back outside with a box strapped to his back "Computer, close the door" the door closed behind him and he rubbed his hands together "Right, now that that's over, what's the plan?"

"We go to the Arctic North, to a place called the Frigid Peaks. Very cold, like it should be. Then we should look around more in the Undi Plains, we were there, but we came here to check out whatever fell. Which was you and I still don't know what it's called. Then we need to find some Poison Dragons, not as bad as they sound. Is that it?" Flarea said.
Shui nodded. "Are you sure you can keep up? Flarea has the speed of a Wind Dragon."

"I don't trust anyone that isn't a sprite," Shui answered as she glared at Eli. Flarea snorted with laughter as her mouth opene slightly to give off a laugh.
"For a sprite that only trusts other sprites, you sure seem to trust me!" She laughed, "As for me, kind of, I do and I don't. I have found it is easier not to trust strangers, especially ones that fell from the sky in a weird object THAT I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S CALLED! Ahm, sorry for the outburst. I feel like you are hiding something, even though you told us to be honest with you."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli blinked before giving a short chuckle "I haven't told you much about myself, have I?" he played with his watch for a second before flicking it a throwing a holographic screen in the air with a picture and information about him on it "My name is Eli Kovich, traveler of the multiverse" the screen confirmed this and also displayed other information: Current Titles: Hero of the multiverse, Attributes: Wielder of barrier based dimensional energy, collector species: Human age: 47,908 "That thing behind me is an inter-dimensional ship"

Last edited:
"Wow," Shui started.
"Shui, no. Don't say it. That is highly rude." Flarea warned.
"He's old!" She exclaimed "Also, did you catch a magic sprite and force it to work for you? And what is a human?"
Flarea rolled her eyes and looked at Eli. "For someone we just met, you are for asking a lot of trust. A better question is, do you trust me? If you do, then you are a fool. If you don't then you are like me. Sometimes the wrong people are right underneath our noses."

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli taped his screen and the image vanished, he chuckled "Yes, I am very old, No I have not," he said that last one with a questioning look "I'll explain what a human is later" he listened to the rest and crossed his arms "Think of it like this, I have no reason to distrust you, and have the ability to escape at any point, I ask if you trust me and am Fine if you do not"

Shui glared at Eli. "Ok then, just how did you project your thoughts then? Also, never mind! I forgot what I was going to say!"
Flarea sighed. "My trust needs to be gained. I don't just give it away. I helped you out of my morals and beliefs, dragons being protectors and all. So I trust you as much as any other person I've just met, which will grow over time. I have no reason to distrust you, but I have no real reason to trust you either, if you understand what I mean." The red dragon looked at her blue friend. "What is wrong with you? I have never seen such awful manners! I mean I know you tried to push me off a-" she was cut off by the blue sprite.
Shui shouted in response, "I thought that you were lying about not being able to fly!"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded "I know that feeling, I've been betrayed more then my fair share" he looked at shui "It's called a 3-Dimensional holographic projector, those were not my thoughts, just a bit of information about me" he brought his watch back up "I could explain it, but I doubt you would understand due to this universe not having delved into this"

"Ahm, are we or are we not going to head to the sky?" Shui asked, tired of waiting.
Flarea nodded. "Are you joining us?" she asked, directed at Eli, "It will be dangerous, you will have to meet some dragons that follow Ragenrok or are scared of him to the point that they do what he says. Also, we are about to be heading somewhere freezing, I don't think your thin scales can handle that."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded "I'm with you, give me a minute" He rushed into his ship and pulled out a hand and feet propulsion system (like iron man but only on his hands and feet) he grabbed a coat made of heat absorbing fiber, and a another case he strapped to his belt, walking back outside he added "Anything else I should know about?" he had the gloves and boots on himself at that time

A small group of dragon-shaped shadows slipped onboard. The ship, being toxic to the inhabitants of this world, made the team a bit light headed, but they pressed forward to get what their king asked. Some of them where here by choice, others were here by force, whatever the reason they were on this team for did not matter, what did was fulfilling their goal. "Grab something that looks important," the leader signed. The small group nodded and went to work.
Flarea shook her head. "Unless we are talking about food, which can be easily hunted or found, whichever one you prefer. I don't eat much, so."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded, check his ear with his hand, and said "Ready to go, Computer! close the ship!" the door scraped shut as Eli powered up his boots and gloves to take a bit of lift. the computer did not notice the new arrivals due to her focus being on getting some repair bots up and running as well as making the new material

One of the six dragons jumped at the sound of the door closing. "Umm guys, I think we are stuck in here." one said, aloud. The others glared at him due to him breaking the silence vow that they take on missions. "Yuro!" the leader signed, "We will figure that out later! I need you to check for traps due to your mistake." The fearful Shadow Dragon nodded and left shadow form. He then started to look for any traps and spring or turn them off for his teammates so then they wouldn't get hurt.
Flarea flew with Shui ridding on her back. She waited for Eli to catch up. "This is going to take a long time, Flarea. A very long flight. I mean you fly so fast, why wait?" She whispered.
Flarea sighed, "He wants to help, so I'll let him, for now. If he does anything to harm you me or Dragnos, then I'll leave him in the dust," she muttered to her sprite friend.

Finding no traps, Yuro went back to the others. "I found some things with strange symbols on them. When I knocked on them, it sounded hollow," he signed, "Do you want to check it out?"
The leader nodded and followed the young Shadow Dragon. "I'll take the one on the end," the leader signed, "Yuro, you take the one at the beginning of this hall. The rest of you, figure it out." The Shadow Dragons went to try to find a way to bust down the doors, without even trying to open them due to them not knowing what doors are.

"To the north, of course! Where else would the Arctic North be?" Flarea said, flying north.
"We'll figure it out as we go," Shui said, reviling that they didn't really have a plan.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli smiled and nodded "How silly of me, yes to the north" he followed along, looking down and learning about the world

the very instant the door at the end of the hall was touched, multiple threatening guns of many varieties emerged from the walls floors and ceiling, coming down from the roof a camera, glowing red spoke "identify yourself, do not lie"

When Yuro heard this, he jumped, but soon found it was his leader being threatened. He went back to doing what he was told, but he couldn't help but glance at his leader, who was stunned with fear. Yuro saw the others staying near him due to not wanting the more dangerous options. "I thought I was the coward!" Yuro thought angerly. The leader finally spoke up. "I am Orokage, leader of the stealth team!"
**********************************************************************************************************************************************
Below the group, a three Shadow Dragons were learning how to fly, the clutch mother showing how then the whelps following suit. Not far from them, another dragon was out hunting, seeming to stick to deer. No sprites were around, but that was to be expected.
"Interesting, huh?" Flarea asked, noticing Eli's curiosity, "You won't be seeing many dragons unless we are in one of the more popular areas to inhabit. I would suggest observing dragons in the Undi Plains or near Volcan or Phross."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli shrugged "Wouldn't want to go out of the way or anything"

sheets of thick metal slammed down on all the doors (including the one out of the hallway and the scary camera got really close to the dragons face "What are you doing here, Orokage?"

Eli raised his hand up to his ear "This is not the- What? on the ship? trying to get into terminal ten? show me the feed" his watch came to life as he flied forward, showing the dragons in the hallway

Orokage snarled at the camera, not knowing what it was. "I'm here under orders, Yuro, deal with this for me. You were supposed to take care of the traps."
"B-but I-I didn't know i-it was there!" Yuro stammered his face full of worry, "I d-didn't mean to! I'm so sorry!"
"Yuro, now." the leader ordered. The timid Shadow Dragon stepped forward, head down and tail in between his legs, a sign of being the bottom of the hierarchy of this team. The others hissed at him for failing, not caring if it was a mistake or not. This had cost them their mission. As he walked past Orokage he winced, ready to be attacked due to his failure. Nothing came, at least Orokage was being merciful today.
**********************************************************************************************************************************************
Flarea looked at Eli. "What is it?" she asked as she stopped. Shui muttered something about not getting there until the next full cycle.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli frowned "Some dragons are trying to break in and steal something, they were trying to steal from my most dangerous storage on my ship, the computer should be able to handle them"

The camera turned darker "Thief" all the guns glowed brighter "Give me one good reason I should not shoot you into oblivion for sneaking onto masters ship"

Orokage glared at Yuro. Yuro shook with terror as he entered shadow form, as a nervous reaction. The rest of the team followed suit and pinned Yuro to the ground for trying to escape. Yuro reentered his normal form and was able to get out of one dragon, but the others were to skilled at this form. Yuro closed his eyes, waiting for his leader to attack, but it seemed that Orokage was to busy with the thing that was threatening them. Orokage spoke up, "Talk to Yuro about that, he was supposed to deal with this kind of stuff."
Flarea looked at Eli. "Are you sure? I mean last time we were there everything was broken. Of course, things might be better now. Nevermind. Lets just go to the Arctic North.

Yuro closed his eyes and cried. All he was doing was following orders! If he didn't, well he didn't like to think about it. At least he wasn't going to die by Ragenrok's talons, due to him being a failure. All the other Shadow Dragons reentered their normal forms to avoid becoming a shade, a fate worse than death. Orokage didn't bother entering shadow form. Yuro may not be the scariest dragon, nor the strongest, but he definitely could be a shadow during the attack. "How long will it last though? Don't think about that Yuro! The more you doubt your shadow ability, the more it weakens! I better not become a shade due to this!" Yuro closed his eyes and got ready to become a shadow.
Flarea looked at Eli. "So what kind of dragon were they? They have to be pretty sneaky to get on board."

Yuro became a shadow when the counter hit one. However, he still tried to dodge the blasts. He was still tearing up, thinking about what would happen to his mother if he died here. Would Ragenrok set her free? Maybe, maybe not. He looked up. "Please have mercy!" he cried. The other dragons started to growl at him for asking such a cowardly thing but Yuro didn't care. He was so afraid.
Flarea closed her eyes. "Of course! Shadow Dragons! They come in an assortment of dark purples, dark greys, and blacks. Their ability is shadow form, they become a shadow and can't be hurt. However, stay a shadow too long and you become a shade."

Yuro reentered his normal form, any longer and he would become a shade. Not knowing what was happening, Yuro closed his eyes. "I'm Yuro. I'm the trap springer. If anything goes wrong, I'm to blame due to me having to scout ahead of time. I'm sorry for entering this place, I see now that was highly foolish of all of us. But I can't disobey an order, I shudder at what Ragenrok might do to me, or them." Yuro waited to suffer the same fate as the others in his team.
"A fate worse than death," Flarea responded, "You exist, but yet you don't. No one sees you, no one hears you, no one can interact with you, but you can't die. You are stuck in a state of being and not being. You are forced to watch time fly by without you. At least that is what whelps are told."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli frowned "That sound awful" he looked ahead "I have a corporal stabilizer that helps with similar things, although the magic probably wouldn't like it"

The camera glared at dragon before the light went from red to white the door at the end of the hallway leading to the main area opened "Go through the open doors" (the doors lead to the ships prison)