• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eli in Dragnos

The deer didn't even struggle when Eli picked her up. She just stared at him. It was clear that she needed food and water. Especially since she was so light. Eve and Lykos followed behind Eli, the former of which wanting to keep an eye on the doe. Flarea, of course, narrowed her eyes at Eve, not trusting the girl who betrayed them all by setting Meul free; even though Eve had been trying to make it up to the group any opportunity she got. Eve ignored Flarea. The dragon was too stubborn. "Is there anything I can do to help?" Lykos sat right behind Eve.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli carried the deer to a bed inside the medical bay across the main room, softly setting her down on the padding. "The computer can handle the deer, the first step would be finding out what kind of deer this is, so we can know how to handle it." Eli opened a small compartment in the bed with a finger pad, pulling out a syringe, taking a bit of blood and injecting it into a machine.

Eve stood back and sighed, crossing her arms. "Let me guess, I'm back on cleaning duty? Since I cannot help here." She frowned at the thought. When would her sentence be over? She didn't dare ask. While she had grown more comfortable with the multidimensional warrior, she wasn't very close. Heck, that was the problem that plagued her when Muel tricked her. She gave a small huff. "Let me gather the stuff." She turned away, grimacing and hoping that Eli would stop her and give her something else to do, or maybe even build a better relationship than just indebted servant and boss-person-thing.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli raised his hand “Let the robots do that, right now we have time, the computer is scanning outside, analyzing the deer in here.” He lowered his hand “We just wait, the outside scan will take a few minutes, and the deer could take hours, or even days with the possible pool of choices.” A robot rolled up to his side, a folder on its top, picking it up, Eli spoke again “Or seconds”

Evelin stopped in her tracks. She was certain that she was on both cooking and cleaning duty. However, Eli wanted her to stay there. It confused her really. Though she decided not to get into questioning it, especially when Eli had something important to say. Then the results came back. Being as nosy as she is, walked over to Eli and stood tip-toed over his shoulder, trying to see what it read. "What does it say? Is there any way to help her?" Lykos sat at the doorframe, merely watching.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli silently read the results, flipping through the pages, scanning down it before closing for it “Interesting” Eli looked up “Synthesis the food, you have the recipe!” He turned around “Well, this is not any deer you guys would be used to, but this is a pet, of the Enerdapt culture.” He walked over to the bed “The food should take a while to make, but in the meantime, we can do this.” He reached up, pressing a button on the wall, a glass enclosure lowering from the roof.

Evelin looked confused. "What recipe? Who are the Enter-daps? Who keeps a doe as a pet? What are you doing to the doe?" She looked at Eli in the eyes before brushing some hair back and chuckling. "I'm sorry, I just have a lot of questions. You know, never experienced this stuff before. All my trips have been teleportation to a certain spot." She chuckled again before giving a fake cough into her hand. Man, she was embarrassing. That whole apology was embarrassing.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli shook his head “Don’t worry about the recipe, the computer can make it.” He adjusted the dome, typing into it “The Enerdapts are a society of energy resilient and feeding people, using that to their advantage to hide from those who might want to hurt them.” He lowered the dome, it turning black.

Chaos popped up from behind the dome, walking around it and tapping the dome, the sound of a bell going off every time he tapped it, speaking in a sing song voice, in a language none of them would understand, Eli making no visual indication he saw Chaos.

Last edited: