• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eli in Dragnos

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked down “Tell her that’s why he was locked up, ammonia other things, tell her that I did it and I told you why”

Life smilled sadly “It could not flourish here, so I sent it to a place it could, below a cliff on a frozen tundra not to far from here, in a few years there will be many”

Lykos nodded. "Thank you. I knew he was bad news when I first saw him." He looked directly at Eli. "You know, you aren't that bad. Still slightly suspicious though. That's part of my job." There was no hostility or malice in voice, only bluntness. He sat next to Eli and watched Evelin carefully.

Flarea nodded and smiled. "At least it's at a place where it will grow for a long time." She curled her tail around her talons and gave a deep rumble from her throat. "And they'll make the people living there happy as well. Flowers tend to have that reaction. At least to me anyway."

Lykos looked at Eli. "It's not you. It's a job thing. I must remain vigilant, even among possible allies. Which includes you." Lykos glanced at Eli and chuckled. "Honestly, if my job didn't require me to be so observant, I'm sure we would be friends instantly." He looked back down the hall, his tail twitching. "If you don't mind to tell, what happened when you first met Muel?"

Flarea's tail swished back and forth, the dragon giving a happy growl. "So what do you do?" The dragoness's eyes sparkled with curiosity as her head was tilted to the side.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sighed “He offered to help with a quest of ours, after a few says we found out all he wanted was to steal my sword, it’s the kind of thing he wants”

Life looked at Flarea “I govern life, spread it to new places and make sure it does not go to crazy, with help, but you would not believe what can happen when you just leave something alone”

Lykos nodded. "So most likely he is just trying to get something from her." The wolf growled at this knowledge. "Thank you for telling me." Lykos looked at Eli. "Eve is a good kid. I have to protect her. I'm the whole reason why she is out here trying to represent Silverhawk and fight the attackers from the Silver Glade instead of relaxing at home with her family." He sighed. "I mean, I gave her the necklace. Without telling her what it did."

Flarea nodded and felt a small amount of wonder. "What sort of things happen?" At this point, she had let go of her fear of accidentally disrespecting Life. If it were to happen, she would probably get a warning anyway.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked down the halway "How did you get it to her anyway? I did not know of any major dimensional influence in your area of the multiverse, so how did you manage?"

Life looked into the distance "Immortality, oversaturation, they managed hyper extinction"

"The very way she does. Only my way to get there is now severed. Silverhawk had a few tucked away. Over the years they've disapeared or broke. When I got my paws on them, there was only two left. Now she has the only one." He sighed. "Besides, the conection is only with that world. No where else."

Flarea looked at Life in confused shock. "How do people even achive that?!"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded "How were they made? I mean it is relatively simple technology, really not that hard to make once you expand into dimensional energies, but your universes don't have that tech, so where did they come from?"

Life shrugged "Magic and technology, life, especially humans, usually pretend nothing is out of there reach, and it can lead them to great things as a whole, even if we do have to step in to stop them one in a while"

Lykros shook his head. "I honestly don't know. Silverhawk never told me, she only told me where to find them. Of which, only two still worked. The rest broke. They were probably made be her far before I was born." The wolf scratched his ear with his hind leg. "Besides, I doubt I can recreate it if I try. The same for Silverhawk. She has told me repeatedly that she cannot make them anymore." He yawned and thumped his tail on the ground, enjoying the conversation.

"Like the sprites using magic to animate statues to do thier bidding?" Flarea asked, her tail swaying back and forth.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli shook his head "If you had need for them, I could make them, optimize them even, I noticed some functions on that necklace that were unnecessary, and even harmful to its functionality"

Life's eye twitched "Those are abominations, though beauty can come from the ashes, that is not something I would have allowed if I could have stopped it"

Lykros nodded. "Like what functions?" He tilted his head. "Because the headache thing is to warn her that there is danger in the forest and she is needed. The mind wipe thing is, well, I don't really know. Things were different then, I suppose." The wolf sighed. "Anyway, thank you for the offer. I cannot accept though. You have to talk to Silverhawk about that."

Flarea shrunk back when she heard Life. Did she mean her as well? Last time she checked, she was just as alive as Shui was before the incident or Eli. She looked at the fundimental with worried eyes. "D-does that include me?" she asked in a quiet tone as her tail curled closer to her body.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Life shook her head “Your race began that way, but you grew beyond that point, though I’m still not happy with those sprits”

Eli nodded “Mostly the mind thing, really drains on the power for no reason” he looked over “It’s just an offer, you think she wants them?”

"Not the current ones though, right? They have nothing to do with the dragons from Dragnos coming into existence." The red dragoness gave Life a curious look as she sat up once again. "And even if we were still statues, would you automatically hate me even though I had no say in the matter?" She twitched her tail anxiously as she watched Life. Even if her race were still statues, she had nothing to do with it. But then again, from the way Life looked when she asked the first question about the sprites and them creating dragons really made her think she didn't care about that.

Lykos thought for a long moment. "Depends on the situation back at home. The only reason we even brought them back out was because the war was turning sour for us. While Silverhawk does want the fighting to end, she doesn't want Bronzefalcon to take over her territory." He sighed. "Her goal is to either convince Bronzefalcon to end the war peacefully or to defeat him outright. I honestly think the second option is the only one that would work because his mind has been warped because of dark magic."

Flarea nodded. "Ok, so what if our necklace is removed then placed on some sort of statue? Do you dislike that certain dragon?" She was now at full posture, her blue eyes sparkling with both curiosity and anticipation. She still had mixed feelings about the stone and metal thing, due to her race's past. Besides, beings made of stone didn't really seem like a huge problem to Flarea. However, she didn't voice these views. Not yet, anyway.

Lykos looked at Eli. "For the war? Trust me, I'm going to make sure Silverhawk wins. While life under Bronzefalcon rule would be awful for most Silverhawk inhabitants, for me it's going to be worse." A growl could be heard from the wolf. "Silverhawk helped me, you know. I forgot what it was like to be in a pack. One day, during an expedition of hers, I met her and a few of her forces. They need a guide, and under the promise that they would leave and not disturb the animals there, I guided them." Lykos chuckled. "Loyalty is a funny thing. You think that you won't be loyal to anyone but yourself, but in the end you find you'll die for someone if it were necessary."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Life looked at her “The life is in the necklace itself, everything else is an extension of being at that point, but the stone itself does not have Life, and does not deserve it”

Eli winced “Yeah, it is a wonderful thing...” he was silent for a second “You know? It’s been a while since I had a nation to call my own, I still like to think of one as my home, but I’ve been away for so long, and don’t know if I can ever go back”

Lykos noticed Eli's reaction and internally growled. Stupid Lykos, he thought, He probably just rubbed tree bark on a scratch. The wolf sighed. "There is nothing wrong with being a nomad. In fact, I would say that nomads can be some of the most knowledgeable animals out there, if you understand what I'm saying. All of Copperowl's followers are nomadic." The wolf gave Eli a glance. "Besides, the nomadic life leads to a much more exciting lifestyle. Though it's much more difficult."

Flarea nodded. "Are there other creatures like the Dragnos dragons?" Flarea asked as her tail twitched. The red dragoness seemed to enjoy talking to Life. All of her fear of the fundamental lashing out against her for no reason or accidentally disrespecting her. She smiled at Life.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Life gave a soft chuckle “You know how vast the multiverse is? If it’s been done once somewhere, it’s more than likely being done millions of times elsewhere as well”

Eli pulled up a chair and sat down “I did not choose this life, not that I’ve not had fun and adventure, but after a while, it gets tiring, especially after thousands of years past my normal lifespan, at this point, I yearn to stop, settle down, and finally rest, though that will never happen as long as the multiverse needs me, or my own stubborn goal is completed”

Flarea nodded, no longer feeling like her kind was special. However, she wasn't upset, per say, just a little shocked from that fact. She shook the thought from her mind and looked at Life. "Sometimes I wonder what is going through Windraza's mind. I mean, why do all of this? Can't she see how much pain she's causing?" Flarea shook her head. "It isn't worth it. If I were her, I would've given up. What is she even going to do once she accomplished this goal? To me, it seems pointless."

Lykos sighed. "I'm not sure what to say about that. All I can say is that I'm sure one day you can finally rest." The wolf glanced at Eli. "I wasn't always part of Silverhawk, and I wasn't born unaligned. It's a story to tell, so I'm going to ask you if you want to hear it." The wolf looked at Eli expectantly.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Life sighed "As much as I would not do it myself, it is not pointless, if she is to complete her plan, she would go all the way back to Genesis and gain complete power over the multiverse, she would remake it however she wanted, even down to the physical laws"

Eli nodded "Please do"

Flarea narrowed her eyes. "The ends certainly don't outweigh the means though. To me at least." She flicked her tail as her talons clicked on the metal floor.

Lykos sighed. "I used to be a part of Bronzefalcon's territory, my eyes amber. Then I was a pack wolf. Then I was Beta. My Alpha was named Trokus, and we were like brothers. He had pups, and I treated them like they were my own. One day, I saw Bronzefalcon commit one of his vile acts, so I reported it and told Trokus that we needed to leave." He choked up slightly. "He wasn't happy and told me to that it was nothing that I was overreacting. We were born there, surely I was mistaken. I told him that we needed to leave again, and he got angry that I was starting to push against his authority. I stormed off and one of his pups followed me. She was an amazing wolf. She called me a packtraitor, one of the worst insults a wolf can give another, and attacked when I was walking away. She ended up grabbing my throat with her teeth- I can't continue. I can't continue with the story. Do you mind if we cut this small bit out?"

Lykos nodded to Eli, mouthing 'thank you', and continued. "I was banished from my pack and I became unaligned, my eyes assuming a grey color. One day, many days later, Silverhawk and three others came to my section of the unaligned territory. I promised to guide them if they left me alone afterwards. I slowly grew more and more attached to them, especially Silverhawk. However, I resisted joining her ranks. Then we were caught in a fire. Silverhawk saved me, so I joined her. I have no regrets about joining her. At all. If there is anything else you want to know in detail, let me know."

Flarea's gaze became focused after Life finished her sentence. "Then I guess that's another reason to stop her," Flarea growled. Not at Life, but when she was speaking about Windraza.

Lykos glanced at Eli. "With that exact group. Not exactly. I actually got much closer to Lyria then to the three that were with Silverhawk during the expedition. But if you mean one of Silverhawk's, yes. And I plan to be until I part with my body." He then looked at Evelin as he answered the next question. "As for Eve, you know the saying 'a wolf in sheep's clothing'? I have this rare ability to disguise myself as something else if I have the costume. However, they are extremely hard to make, even when the mice, rats, and squirrels are paying attention instead of playing around," he said, the last sentence a bit of a growl. "Anyway, using one of these disguises after going to Eve's home once to see what exactly lived there, I went to find someone to help my home. Many ignored me or walked away. Eve didn't. She was extremely suspicious of me, but in the end she accepted the necklace. She was at some sort of entertainment place where her brother was playing something, that's all I know. Anyway, I failed to tell her what my home was, and Lyria and Silverhawk were not happy. The latter punished me by making me her bodyguard. Nowadays I don't mind that position."

Flarea nodded. "What do you mean unexpected? Did she not seem like the type of dragon not to do this sort of thing?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Life shook their head "Yes, but her type dont normally have the mean, and hiring Kerco? that put a bad situation out wit no warning"

Eli nodded and looked down the hall "So, what do you think about everything going on right now? Kinda different from what you deal with."

Flarea nodded. "That's true. Our universe is new to the multiverse, well it being opened to it anyway. If Eli never crashed down into Dragnos, she would probably still be leading armies for Ragenrok. Not to say Eli coming was terrible! Just if he never came, she certainly wouldn't have started this." Flarea thought for a moment. "Though, if Eli never came, would Muel still would've come and destroy our universe?" She fell silent as she pondered this question, keeping an ear out for Life.

Lykos sighed. "While that is true, I cannot say what I feel right now. Emotions are too complex to talk about, at least right now they are. If you understand what I'm saying. Besides, I don't like getting emotional. Can get others worried."

Flarea nodded. "It was more rhetorical anyway." She smiled at the fundamental before giving her a curious look. "Really? What's your opinion of them, if you don't mind sharing. I mean, if you don't want to tell me you certainly can decline." She lowered herself and fidgeted with her talons as she cut herself off from talking. She felt like she asked a question she shouldn't have. And if she did, well she didn't want to know the fallout.

Lykos nodded. "And that is also true. But I certainly don't trust you enough to tell you my emotional state. Only very few hold that privilege. Eve is one of them."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Life answered "I dont see Lily in action much, though I suppose she does a fine enough job, not many temporal anomalies make it very far, angel, although not very talkative, is effective" They looked up "And Eli, honestly, if he was not directly under Master dimensions, Death and I would already have his head, Death still sends his champions after him"

Eli nodded "I can understand that"

Flarea nodded, clearly uncomfortable about Life's thoughts on her friend. She sighed as she looked straight at Life. "What makes you think that way about Eli?" She asked quietly, still fidgeting. Flarea then sighed. "And what's your opinion on me, if you feel like sharing it." Her tail curled around her fidgeting talons as she wondered why she would feel that way. Eli was one of her closest friends and he was very nice. To her anyway.

Lykos glanced at Eli. "Don't take it personally. Very few get to see that side. Three total actually. Silverhawk, Lyria, and Eve. Huh, just realized that they're all females. Weird." Lykos sighed. "I'm sure if Trokus and I were still friends, he would be on that list. But I just met you, so maybe in the future."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Life scowled "Hes what me and Death considered an un-life, someone who crossed over and came back, something thats always not been allowed, and hes done it thousands of times, you, well, your beauty from the ashes as they say"

Eli nodded, thinking about his own group "Huh, my old group was all girls to, weird"

Flarea nodded at this and realised why Life didn't like Eli, especially if he has done it multiple times over his lifetime. However, she didn't quite understand what Life was saying about her. She cocked her head to the side. "Can you please explain what you mean by 'beauty from the ashes'?" The red dragoness flicked her tail as her eyes sparkled with curiosity.

Lykos nodded. "Lyria doesn't really go out though. She's too busy protecting the Silver Glade and those who seek refuge there. She, like all the unicorns, makes sure that the Silver Glade is a safe haven. Silverhawk is often busy with the big plans of the war. However, I trust her with my life, so my emotions are safe with her as well. Eve is the only one I spend a lot of time with. Well, we work together. I mean, she's the protector of Silverhawk and I'm her bodyguard."

Lykos nodded and looked at Eli. "I wish I could help, but I never had a mate, so I don't know what to say." He sighed. "Sorry, Eli. Maybe she does still like you. Have you seen her recently?" Lykos honestly wanted to help Eli. He seemed like a good person. Someone he could easily see be a member of Silverhawk Forest if he wasn't already claimed by a much higher being. "If so, how have your interactions been?"

Flarea nodded. She honestly wanted opinions on her personally. She already knew that Life hated her species's origins but now thought that they were fine. She sighed. "I kinda ment me personally, but I guess that's fine," Flarea muttered as her tail swished. "Cool," she said more publicly.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sighed "Yes, for the first time in forever, though it was on an adventure call scenario, and I sent her to try to get Angel to help, we might need her"

Life looked over "Do you expect me to have an opinion formulated for every single life in the multiverse?"

Lykos nodded. "Think about her reactions towards you. I'm pretty sure if you think about those, it'll become clearer. I mean, actions speak louder than words." He sighed. "As I told you, I never had a mate. I fancied one from my old pack, but I didn't have the opportunity to act upon it. I doubt I'll have a mate at all at this point. Wolves are extremely rare in Silverhawk."

Flarea looked down at her talons and tensed up, feeling like she accidentally disrespected the deity. "When you put it that way, it does sound very stupid. Extremely stupid. On my part, anyway." She gave a nervous chuckle. Way to go Flarea, she thought, you really are a stupid dragon. She sighed and looked at Life, not sure what to say now, her mind overcome with her thought.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Life nodded "Well, I do, I am the parent of life itself after all, and you are a brave girl who braves dangers with little help, a real hero, and a good choice for the throne in my opinion"

Eli sighed "Like I said, it was i the middle of a quest, so hard to say"

Flarea felt a bit self conscious, mixed with a bit of pride. "I try to be. I mean, bravery isn't the only quality that makes a good leader. And to be honest, I don't really want to be the queen. I'm only doing it out of responsibility. It's a job I have to take." She looked down at her talons sorrowfully. "Is that bad of me? I mean, I'm still going to fulfill the role I have to do, but I don't want to do it." She sighed and glanced at Life. She hoped that having these feelings about her supposed future was fine.

Lykos sighed. "I'm only trying to help you. You said you weren't sure if she liked you or not so I told you what I would look for." He sighed. "Besides, I'm not good at this sort of advice. Lyria is a much better animal to ask. That unicorn is like a hyper mother. Defends all children with her life."