• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eli in Dragnos

She smiled at Chaos, finding the kitten adorable like most people would. "Hi, I'm doing pretty good." She thought for a second then gave the kitten a suspicious look. She never met him before and how would he know her name if they never met. She doubted that Lykos would drop her name somewhere without the other converser bringing it up first. She looked at the kitten. "So tell me, how do you know my name?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Choas blew away as a mist, moving a reforming, sitting upside down midair behind her head “Because I’m Choas!” He laughed “I know a lot about you, I find you adventures very interesting” (presuming she turned around at this point) Choas stretches their tail to stroke her necklace “and the necklace? Big. Fan.” He gave a light chuckle as he slowly spun through the air.

She felt her heat beat warily as she searched for the cat once again. When she heard his voice, she whipped around, eyes narrowed. However she relaxed a bit when she saw he wasn't posing any threat, but her gut was still screaming danger. Then he made a huge mistake. She backed away from the tail and glared at Chaos. "Glad you really like it," she said sarcastically, "but please keep your paws off of it. And that includes other appendages, which inolves tails."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Choas laughed, glitching away to the wall, sitting on it as a miniature Phoenix “Of course, connection and all” he frowned as he blew away on the invisible wind again, reforming as a wolf on the opposing wall as a wolf, holding a copy of her necklace on an outstretched paw “Personally one of my favorite gifts, though not many seem to appreciate it!” The necklace seemed to suddenly obey gravity as it fell to the ground and shattered, sinking into the floor and vanishing as Choas yawned.

Evelin watched Chaos carefully. "Gifts? What do you mean?" She kept an eye on the constantly changing and moving deity. "And I greatly appreciate my necklace. Just some of the side effects are a bit annoying. Like the headaches. Really don't like those." She instantly tried to find any tropes he would fit into, maybe playful chaotic being? Maybe.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Chaos grimaced "That was never my intention, though the more you spin off a creation, the worse it can be I suppose" He smiled as they vanished and appeared as a vine like plant on the ceiling "I have created many thing, almost all of them have been given away, even I respect that tradition"

Evelin nodded. "Then what was your intention?" She rose a brow. "It has something to do with chaos, correct? I mean, you called yourself Chaos." She chuckled. "That simply makes the most sense to try to achieve your namesake." Evelin sat down, a surge of confidence rushing through her. "And what sort of things have you created?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Chaos whisked into his base form in front of her, giving her a look as if she deeply insulted, before laughing “I was not named after chaos, it was named after me!” He chuckled “Though that mistake is easy to make in those not well versed, as for things I’ve made, teleportation, quantum physics, humans, species diversity, and many other things!” He glitched to standing on the corner of the ceiling and wall, as if they were slanted.

Evelin watched Chaos and felt a sudden pang of embarrassment when she got which was named after which mixed up. But to her defense, she honestly had no idea that the word 'chaos' was called that because of Chaos. "My apologies. I honestly had no idea." She listened to his list of things he created. She found she enjoyed the deity's company. "Is that why you glitch all over the place, other than you being Chaos, of course." She gave him a smile and silently hoped she was correct.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Chaos nodded, an object forming in his right hand "Yes, one of my favorite creations, master dimensions even asked me for it, one of my first major gift, almost everyone uses it now, but I still make heavy use of it" they frowned "I do very much enjoy it, and some used to say it was nonsense! though I suppose that goes to show that everything could turn useful to anyone someday" he laughed, though the frown remained, not that the laugh was sad.

"Um, I'm not sure who this 'Master Dimensions' is. Still new to this place." She gave Chaos a smile. "And I can't believe some people would think teleportation as utter nonsense! It's extremely useful. I mean, if I was thinking about the time before going to Silverhawk, I would think the idea impossible, but very appealing." She sighed as she tried to get a better look at what Chaos was holding. She also started to wonder if she was getting on Chaos's nerves. She doubted it, but it was a possibility.

She nodded, giving the fruit a curious look. "Let me guess, the reason it keeps changing what fruit it is, is because you're pure chaos. Well, pure chaos is you. Wait! Is that right?" She gave Chaos a questioning look. "Which of those two are correct. Or maybe neither are correct. Maybe you are simply are what you are. Is everyone are what they are?" She started to look a bit confused, trying to figure out the puzzle she started for herself.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Chaos stuck his tongue out “Both are correct, I am Chaos and Chaos is me, wherever you see chaos, I am there as well, although Chaos is more important than most realize, I am almost everywhere, like my siblings are where their influence is felt, though we have more power over where our presence is felt strongest”

Evelin nodded and chuckled, leaving her puzzle behind. "So, what else did you gift us?" Her blue eyes were light with excitement and happiness, possibly from talking with Chaos. "Also, who are your siblings? I haven't really learned that yet. Of course, I didn't know of your or your siblings' existence yet." She gave a small chuckle and looked at Chaos expectantly.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Chaos turned around, abandoning the object on the floor as a cube of immediately indeterminable material "Well, I oppose Harmony, who would make this whole place boring may I tell you! I've created many major species" he glitched away and went six feet to his left, becoming a balloon animal giraffe "And my siblings are Creation, Destruction, Harmony, Life, and Death! and our children are Balance, Eternity, and Undead, though that last one is locked up"

"Harmony? I honestly thought your big rival would be called order. You know, because order is the complete opposite of chaos." She shrugged. "Oh well." She thought for a second. "You know, I wonder what Bronzo is doing. Bet his feathers are super ruffled because I'm now away." She chuckled. "How exactly would Harmony make everything boring. I mean, I'm not calling you a liar, just wondering what she will do." She gave Chaos a smile as she resisted a bout of laughter due to his form change.

Evelin nodded. "Sounds awful. Like one of those preditions of the future if a commie took over. Like Animal Farm, 1984, and many others. You know, some of the earlier dystopias before they all became about the same thing. A Hunger Game ripoff." She sighed. "Not something I would like to live in. At the same time, I wouldn't want to live in an abstract painting, though it would be enjoyable at first."

"I meant if the world was like a moving abstract painting. Like if it could change constantly," Evelin said as she tried to search for Chaos. She felt like she chased off the deity, which made her feel terrible. "And that would be awful. And I thought those two were frightening to think about. Espesially part three of 1984."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
He laughed, covering the walls and floor in still wet paint, splotches of colors of course, as he let a wind circle the hall, the pair dropping and mixing in a cascade as he spoke “Well, they do have a job they fit well, so they are not all that terrible.”

"I meant if she took full control. That's all." She looked down and saw her shoes and the cuff of her pants covered in paint. "Really? It had to be wet paint. Now my shoes and pants are all messed up." She then shrugged and sighed. "As long as it washes off." She stood there for a moment before she grinned. "I'll be right back, getting rid of anything white." She walked to the end of the hall and to Lykos before removing her white sweater-jacket and dropping it on the wolf. She went back into the hall and started playing with the paint using her finger.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Chaos was in the hallway still, moving the paint with his hand, just smearing it with no purpose, another form of him appearing next to Lykos in a normal form after Evelin, taking of the suit he had in his normal form and dropped it like Evelin “Hold that for me please!” He said with a laugh in his voice. Chaos’s main form lost his jacket as the secondary one vanished.

While Chaos was simply smearing the paint, Evelin had allowed her creative instincts to take over as she started to make pictures by using streaks of dislocated paint by her finger. She seemed focused on her work, making sure no mistakes were made, as any mistakes were irreversible. Another passenger upon the ship grew curious about why both Chaos and the girl threw there jackets on the wolf, so she wandered over to where she saw the girl run off to. Star's eyes widened when she saw the mess and immediately went to find Eli before she could say anything to the two of them.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli was in a practice room, word floating in the air, Creation, Destruction, Eternity, Balance, Chaos, and Harmony all in white text. Life, Death, Undead all in red. Eli pointed a highlighter in the air, talking to the newcomer without turning around “Life Death and Undead are what they have, so they will not go after them, we are with Chaos, so they would want to wait on them” the red text moved aside and Chaos moved to his own spot. He pointed the highlighter to Creation and Destruction “These two are in there own realms, so they are obviously last, in every scenario” the two he mentioned moved to the red text He looked at Harmony, Balance, and Eternity “It is logical that when they traveled in time, they got the Harmony essence, especially since they went straight to Chaos” Harmony moves to be on its own, leaving Eternity and Balance “So who would they go after?” He asked Star, finally turning around.

Star looked confused when she walked in. However, she after a bit she figured out what was going on. She listened carefully then went into deep thought when Eli asked for her opinion. "It's a fifty fifty anyway. However, due to the fact they just lost to Chaos, and the fact that Flarea is probably not well liked by Balance, maybe Eternity. However, I could be very wrong." She sighed then looked straight at Eli. "Speaking of fundamentals, Chaos has, well, painted the walls, and floor of a whole hall. And he has a friend now. Who is playing in the paint. That is everywhere in the hall."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli pointed the highlighter at her “That’s about what I expected, well, not this exactly, but pairing is hardly the worst outcome, if you ever deal with Chaos or his followers, you’ll have to learn to deal with anything and be a least a little ok with it” He looked back “Eternity would be a good pick, also could be bad, I think it’s a good choice if we lose the trail” he capped the highlighter “But we probably should check out the paint sooner than later.”

Last edited:
Star nodded. "I just wanted to alert you about the paint. That was everywhere in that hall. They also gave their coats to the wolf. I cannot remember his name, unfortunately. And he has done other stuff. But I doubt it's as serious as the paint. Anyway, as I said, he now has one of us with him painting on the walls, the girl. I cannot remember her name either." Star led the way to the painted hallway and stopped in front of it. "There, paint hall."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked at the hall “Chaos, what have you done?” Chaos looked over, a secondary form appearing sitting upside down in front of Eli “We are pairing the drab halls” Eli looked him in the eyes “I happen to like that color of grey, now can you please, just promise me you CAN get rid of it?” Chaos nodded. Eli shook his head “My ship, just, clean up when your done and don’t mess with Muel please” He looked to Evelin “And you! Make sure to take a picture of that, cause it’s not staying”

Evelin broke out of her drawing trance and looked at Eli. "And how exactly am I supposed to get a picture of it?" She sighed. "Besides, it's coming out really good. In my personal opinion anyway." She then went back to painting. She liked it and personally thought a good portion of it was pretty. However, Eli just had to ask them to clean it up. At least they could finish it. She then thought about showing someone it, but decided against it. They probably wouldn't appreciate it as much as she did. Especially since her picture told a story.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli backed away “You guys have fun then, but I don’t want to get that on my clothing, not that I like to paint, the computer will take the picture if you want” he turned and walked to the console “Do we have a look on Muels ship?” The computer responded “Yes sir, they are far ahead of us, but we are gaining on them” Eli nodded “Tell me when we are close” ... “Of course sir”

Last edited:
Evelin frowned and continued painting. She didn't like the idea of someone else's computer holding the picture of her hard work. She shook the thought out of her mind and worked on one of the wings of one of the birds.
Flarea looked at Eli. "Where are you disappearing off to now? You never seem to spend any time with us anymore. And when you do, it's very brief." She stepped towards Eli, nosing him. "Plus, the newest two members might benefit from some interaction from you."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked at Flarea "Im standing still, and I was just putting the finishing touches on my plan to make sure the multiverse does not end." Life walked up behind them "Don't wait forever though" Eli sighed "It's fine, Im almost done anyways" he typed in a few more things before sitting down "And the new girl is keeping Chaos entertained"

"Aren't you curious why she was in that hallway in paticular? Out of all the halls there are, why that exact one?" Flarea sighed. "Just think about it, ok?" Flarea straightened up. "For your plan, is there anything I can do to help? I'm getting tired of just laying down and doing nothing."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli shook his head “We are just following them right now, there’s not much to do right now” he stood up “You two can talk if you want, I’m sure it will be fun!” He left, walking over to Lykos and looking down the hall “Is she always like this?” Life looked at Flarea “I know you nervous, but I really don’t mind talking”

Lykos shook his head. "No, depends on the situation. The worst she usually does is sings songs that she knows annoys me and starts referencing 'fiction' a lot and keeps trying to thrust these 'tropes' onto people, whatever tropes are." He sighed. "I think she was stressed and she's just trying to find comfort. Much better than talking to that Muel fellow. He's locked up for a reason. Eve shouldn't talk to him." He looked at Eli. "Eh, sorry about the whole rant thing."

Flarea looked at Life and felt herself tense up. What was the appropriate reaction? What if she messed up? Normally she didn't ask these questions to herself because she didn't have a reason to. She had her body reposition itself into the bottom rank position and looked up at Life. "Ok, um, what do you like?" She looked extremely nervous and kept on fidgeting.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Life gave her a soft smile “I like many things, though creating life has always been what I am known for” they reached out and a light blue flower grew on her hand, she waved her other hand in front of the plant as it vanished (Teleported away)

Eli sighed “Muel is a special one, a trickster who only cares for himself, only a fool would trust him without good reason, he’s done many things, but what got him in there this time, was the attempted destruction of a universe, specifically yours”

Flarea looked at the growing flower in wonder, slowly changing her position to her normal position (one where she stood at the average height for a dragon). She slowly expanded her wings as she watched with intrest. When it disappeared, she looked extremely confused. "What happened to the flower?" The red dragoness looked at Life, her blue eyes glinting with curiosity. "I thought it was very pretty myself." She thought for a moment. "Though, I do like flowers and other things."

Lykos looked extremely worried. "Would a sob story during that person's interaction after being warned not to trust people be a good reason? Because that's exactly what he did." Lykos sighed and thought for a moment. "How do I convince her that he's dangerous? She'll just call me jealous, which won't help at all." The wolf growled to himself as he tried to think of something.