• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eli in Dragnos

Yuro frowned, not sure how to help his friend. "Do you need anything else?" He asked timidly. His dark grey tail waved slightly as his grey eyes watched Eli carefully. This was probably one of the things he hated about Eli. He talked about stuff only he understood. But then again, that was reasonable. At least he didn't expect them to know. He saw Flarea come up behind him out of the corner of his eye and felt her wing press against his. Probably because of the tight squeeze between him and the console. Noticed that her watchful blue eyes were in Eli, probably to make sure he was fine.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli shook his head “No, I just need to go over this code The the computer to try and figure out what’s mossing, what we need from it” He looked down the screen, rolling past thousands of lines of binary, some highlighted for him by the computer.

Yuro nodded and frowned. "Ok then." He backed away from Eli a bit before he looked closely at the code, noticing that some had color to their background. Curiosity surged through the youngling as he looked at the screen. "What's with the different colored backgrounds?" He asked at he watched. It didn't make much sence to him, at first glance. Besides, all that really did was draw one's attention to it. What would the point in that be? He shook the thought from his head as he awaited an answer.

Windraza opened her eyes and looked around the ship. "We need to train more," she rasped before coughing. She looked at her talons angrily and claws scraping against metal could be heard. "I need better control. I need to master these abilities." She growled at herself as her tail lashed.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco looked at her, thinking “How about this, I’ll drop you off somewhere, and I’ll see if I can’t get more energies from somewhere, while the only ones we know are on the fundamentals, that is probably not the ONLY ones”

Eli waved at the screen “It’s just pointing out one things that might be helpful” he looked down “What about this encryption algorithm? What’s it doing there?” He asked the computer, as more words scrolled down another screen

Windraza closed her eyes as she thought, a deep rumble coming from her throat. "That should work. But I need to rest more." She curled herself up and yawned. "You chose the place. And make sure they can't halt my training." She sighed as she brought herself back to sleep.

Yuro nodded and simply backed away. There was nothing he could do to help, so why should he stand right behind his friend. Yuro laid down a few feet away and closed his eyes.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli tapped his chin and looked down “This encryption is designed to hide the password, but the password is ridiculously long, to long to manually input...,”

Kerco sat in front of the console and began to type, looking at two things at once.

The dull, pulsing red glow changed to a solid blue as Verge finally woke up. Power on. Rebooting.... Primary sensors online. Running diagnostic. The voice in his head alerted him to his status. His 'eyes' flickered open, and the android took in his surroundings.
It was a sight of ancient times. The primal sense of the air couldn't be described, and the arched stone of the ceiling was a beautiful piece of architecture. The hall was lit only by firelight, in braziers and torches along the walls. The walls were covered in mosaics of multicolored clay, and the massive pillars that rose to the full height of the place cast looming shadows. Nor was Verge the only one there. Motionless forms of stone and clay stood at attention, to all appearances mere statues. But Verge's sensors picked up what eyes could not: they were Golems, alive with magic, built by ancient peoples to serve and protect. And there were other traces of magic. On pedestals were strange objects of finely worked metal, glowing with a powerful energy within.

The voice rung in Verge's head once again. Diagnostic complete. Physical and Mental systems fully operational. Power systems offline. Some form of lock is in place, restricting abilities. Memory files have been cleared.

So, that was it. He had no memory of this place because he had no memories at all. Yet... he was aware that he knew things beyond the experiences he had since he rebooted.

He took a tentative step forward. Countless years of inaction told him he did not remember how, but the programming deep in his core led him faultlessly in his first pace. He took another step, and another, and then he was walking as naturally as any human being. And he looked like one, too, with the exception of the glowing symbol on his cheek. To any human, he would appear to be a caucasian male, with brown hair and green eyes. Perhaps too green to be quite natural. Yet, beneath the realistic exterior, he was a being of metal and wires.

He walked to one of the pedestals, upon which was a magnificent silver ornament, of a design which was foreign to Verge. He reached out to touch it. Nothing happened. He picked it up to examine it more closely, and began to turn it over in his hands. Smoke began to pour out at one end of the ornament, gradually forming itself into a vaguely humanlike shape of silvery white vapor, larger by half than an ordinary man. Its piercing golden eyes stared down at the robotic man who held its summoning lamp. It spoke in a deep voice that echoed like thunder through the hall.

"Greetings, tiny mortal. A Genie am I, and yours are wishes three. Merely rub the oil lamp you hold in your hands, proclaim your wish, and it shall be granted."

Verge stared. His eyes were blank as his internal systems shot through an endless tunnel of memories, to arrive at one phrase:

"The Hall of Lamps."

The genie's impressive facade faltered for an instant as it contemplated the creature before it. Only then did the genie realize that this was no mortal who had foolishly stumbled in, or come in search of the great treasures obtained within the hall. This was one who had been locked here for many years, not a man, but a creation of man that had soared to magnificent heights... too great. The power contained and controlled by this mechanical being were too great, and those of higher power had stored it away here, along with many other servants of great power, with the djiin and the golems.

And Verge knew this, too. This fragment of his experiences returned to him as he uttered the name of this ancient place, known by few and considered by those who did as a storehouse of great powers. Verge looked down, as one final piece of memory struck him. This was the lock, the great band of swirling golden metal that encircled his arm beneath the black cloth of his outfit. And he knew that even a genie's wish could not remove this binding.

Verge looked into the Genie's eyes. There was empathy there, and understanding. This creature knew, more than any other, the trials that a being of such caliber faced, and it had endured for eons. And Verge knew that the odds were in favor that he must as well. But not here, locked in the primal vault. Although the genie might be incapable of freeing his power, it could still free him of the prison.

"I wish to leave this place."

It was done. Tendrils of green smoke assaulted his sensors, and then the great hall was gone. Instead, the barren landscape more suited to a desert moon than to a habitable planet. Yet there was life. Small, twisted trees grew from the parched and cracked soil, and water seemed to have been captured in funnel shaped leaves. Small creatures bounded from clump to clump of brushy cover. And there was something else. Verge stepped forward, prepared for whatever he must face.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
In the clearing was a man, in front of him was a fire he was warming his hands in, a shoddy tent was set up, barely more than a cloth with two sticks. The man himself looked old and worn, a wrinkled face and grey hair, an unshaven beard and mustache and hair that was not that bad, his eyes were kind and welcoming, but lonely, but that only added to his welcoming look, he had fingerless gloves and a patched coat, green pants, one knee could be seen, the other patched, his boots easily his most well kept possession, looking in great shape actually.

The man looked over at Verge, not a hint of alarm in his eyes, he looked him up and down, before looking him in the eyes, he then motioned to a place on the log he was sitting on “Would you like to sit down, have something to eat?”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The man looked at him, then back at the fire, using a stick to drag out a can, putting it next to him to cool “Well, depends what you mean, we are in my camp, in a forest, on terquen, in NU-563, the multiverse. where are you going?” He looked over at Verge.

After a long while, Eli finished, determining the password came from something other than manual input, thinking of other things it could be as he walked towards the cell.

Evelin watched Eli, bit didn't say a thing. It wasn't her business to get involved in everything on the ship. That was the quickest way to getting hated. She sighed, extremely bored, and ran her fingers through Lykos's fur. "You know, I kinda feel useless. I have no money out here, I don't really know this place, I don't have heightened anything, and I'm slightly pessimistic, I think." She sighed once more. "What I'm trying to say, Lykos, is that I'm pretty sure I'm the first person to leave here if they start kicking people out." Lykos flicked an ear.

Yuro watched Eli and got up when he made his was to the cells. "Um, are we going to negotiate with Muel?" He lowered himself slightly as he prepared to back up some.

Last edited:
Verge's internal systems subconsciously positioned his current location using the data the man had just given. All the while, he looked at the man. He couldn't help but wonder what the man was doing out here in the middle of nowhere. His sensors continued to scan the surrounding area, even as he responded to the man's question.
"I... do not know."

"I do not know..."
Verge paused to consider. He had a vague sense that the removal of the restraint on his arm would be the first step... but he did not know where those steps could take him. He didn't know what it might be like to have a life. Even though his memory had been wiped, he knew that family was something he did not have. Friends he might have, perhaps... but that was for future contemplation.
"I wish to be freed of the binding on my arm. That is impossible. What does one do when what one wishes cannot be accomplished?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The man looked at him, a warm smile on his lips "Well, when you want something, strive for the impossible, you just need to find out how to make it possible, reach for what you cant" he picked up a the can, opening it with a ring on the top "And if you find out it really cant be done, look around you, because when you jump for the stars, your sure to land on the moon, that's what they say anyways"

The android sat in silent contemplation. The strange use of words took him some moments to sort through, and even when he had the meaning still seemed obscure. But as the silent moments passed, he thought he began to understand. He absently lowered a hand to brush his boots. These had bands of glowing blue light across the front, which matched the mark on his cheek.
"What do you suggest? If one aims to achieve the impossible, where does one begin?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The man leaned the can to his mouth, the insides draining into his mouth for a moment before he swallowed "I suppose you have to start with the possible, learn, find out what you dont know, seek knowledge, people to help you" he looked at Verge "But what do you really want, after that band I mean, you want freedom, but what do you want it for?"

"I... do not know."
Each of the man's questions provoked thought. Verge judged the old man to be wise, even though he had nobody else to judge against. After all, he had only been active for less than half an hour. His eyes closed, and the sensors and cameras stopped taking in information. His 'brain' kept circling through this information, over and over again, until his eyes opened again.
"Where should I go?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The man toke another long drink "Well, not backwards, no one ever went forwards that way" he looked around "One might say forward, but any other way is forward" he looked at Verge "But I guess the question boils back to, where do you want to go? Do you want to be a hero, to search for a cause or a person, or a quiet life" the man toke another drink.

Verge stared at the man, once again taking extra time to process words and pick his answer carefully. His mind soared through a tunnel, a void of links that he couldn't touch, even though he knew where they were. The tunnel gradually grew lighter until a new image appeared, one that he had never seen but seemed as natural as flexing his finger joints. And he knew his choice.

"I wish to make a difference, and to do as best I can to... protect."

He took a moment to find his last word. Protect. It brought back a vague flash, an image of a screen with words that were too blurry to be deciphered, and then an image of children laughing and playing together. He didn't know why this image had appeared in his head, yet it had been there, and... it was right.

Verge slowly stood and stared down at the man.
"...Thank you."
And then he turned away. He traveled at a steady pace in the direction indicated by the man until he caught sight of a short mound of rock and earth. At first the cave was hardly big enough to be called such, but he pressed inside. After a small cavern, the cave widened into a rough stone tunnel that sloped down gradually. Verge's scanners activated, guiding him without the use of cameras as he stepped forward into the unknown.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli walked into the prison “Muel” Muel sat up “How are you, just recovering?” Eli shot him a small glare “You handed me that gun to taunt me, how do you insert the code?” He asked. Muel smilled “Why would I tell you that?”

Kerco made the ship land on a desolate planet in a dead universe.

Yuro sighed as he followed Eli. He flinched when he heard Eli's overly direct approach. The dark grey drake decided to step in. "Please Muel. Windraza will stop at nothing to get what she wants. Do you want her plans to be completed by her?" He shook his head as he looked at his talons. "This might be the best way to stop her." Did he sound too desperate? He probably did, but he figured the best way to talk to the demon was to talk to him as if he had some sort of power. Well, strong power.

Windraza awoke and looked around. "Where exactly are we?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Muel smilled at Yuro “I can hold out longer than you guys can, besides, it would take a long time to reprogram that thing if Inwanted to, and to answer your question, I enter it a lot of ways at once”

Kerco held out a orb “A random universe in the outer wastelands, the chances of them finding you are small, and if they do, crouch this to come back to the ship, but not if you don’t need to, it’s my last one”

Yuro closed his eyes. What Muel said wasn't that useful, however, it might be all they got from him. Yuro flexed his talons as he thought of another way to pry information from the demon. Flattery? No, that was a horrible idea. Begging didn't work either. Maybe a deal? But then he would probably want to be set free. He growled slightly as he thought. He couldn't quite figure out exactly what he needed to do to get the demon to talk.

Windraza picked herself up and nodded to her ally. "Sounds like it'll work. I'll probably have to get used to Life's powers though before I get a better handle on Death's." She sighed as she walked out of the ship and into the barren wasteland. She looked around to get a better sense of her surroundings. She needed food and water to survive, and if she didn't have those things she could die out in the middle of nowhere.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked at the demon “And what do you want in order to use it?” Muel chuckled “I am the only one who can use it, that simple, you can’t” Eli got close to the barrier “How do I know I can trust you?” Muel looked up “Calculated risk”

Kerco set a new destination as he flew off.

Yuro backed up. It seemed as if old, deep-set hatred was coming up between the two to the drake. He decided that it probably wasn't the best idea for him to follow Eli in here. Besides, he didn't really know how Muel worked, how he thought. Yuro only know how to be nice, in his mind anyway. Yuro glanced between the two and asked if he trusted Muel. He found it was a weird grey area. He trusted that he wouldn't hurt them while he was helping them stop Windraza, but believed as soon as that was over he was going to go back to what he was doing.

Windraza looked for food and water.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli narrowed his eyes “That calcuation hardly says to let you out” he rubbed his head, walking out, Muel calling after him, laughing “You don’t have much of a choice!” The prison door slamming shut

There was a pond, not much in the way of food however.

Yuro followed Eli out before the door slammed shut. His posture was lowered to the ground, much like his posture when he was a part of the Stealth Team back on Dragnos. Every one in a while, his grey eyes flicked onto Eli, the drake looking to see how Eli felt about the matter. Yuro, quite frankly, felt entirely responsible for Muel's and Eli's conversation. Maybe he just should've told Muel that he was too dangerous or something instead of asking Eli to make the decision. He was silent as he thought.

Windraza growled a bit. Did she have enough to pull through if she focused on training only life for a while? Maybe. Maybe, but she definitely had to be careful. Any wrong move that failed to futher her progress in Life energy, could be deadly.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked more tired than anything, sitting down at the console and resting his head in his hand, using the other to press a few buttons, causing a robot to deliver him a file, Muels name printed on the front of the Folder, Eli accepting it as he began to read through the contents.

Yuro watched Eli and slowly rose back up to his average height. His grey eyes rested on the folder his ally held within his hand and he grew interested. It was extremely different from what he had seen from the dragon records that were kept by the dragon kingdom back at home. He knew for a fact that iteas probably used for knowledge or something else important since Eli hardly ever did anything for the fun of it, that he knew about. He sighed as he prepared to ask Eli a question now that he gained enough courage to ask.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli put down the folder and sat back “Computer, What’s our eta?” The computer responded “About thirty minutes sir” Eli sat still, thinking “Thank you” he stood up, walking in the direction of Life, who had spaced out, projecting themselves to deal with other problems.

Yuro decided not to ask, it wasn't useful anyway. The dragon simply walked away and laid down. That's what he was, a coward. Cowards didn't get yo become heroes. He should've never asked to join. To be honest, the only reason he joined was out of fear of Ragenrok. When was the last time he did anything that someone would consider brave? Nothing on the top of his head. He was terrified when he refused to give Flarea the rod and every time he fought Muel there was a large amount of terror. He closed his eyes and curled up, trying to pretend he wasn't there.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sat down next to life “Hey, Life?” Life looked up “Eli.” They responded, in a bit of a pointed way “We are about to arrive a Choas place, I was wondering if you were coming with to talk with them?” Life scoffed “And leave it to you? Of course I will” Eli nodded to this, apparently not expecting much else.

Flarea's blue eyes laid on Eli, her considering on going to talk to her friend. However, he was close to Life at the moment and she didn't want to interrupt them. She was trying to be very respectful to all the fundamentals and if she talked to them when it wasn't necessary, she could slip. She didn't want to disrespect another fundamental after last time. She internally shuddered at the reaction and the sudden fear that her request was going to be denied.

Sky shook Sol off her tail. Well, more like he trusted her to be fine within the main area. She sighed before sniffing the air for the locations of her allies. There was the sent of a wolf that sent her fur on end and something else strange sitting next to it. She decided quickly not to get near them. Wolves where known for killing her kind where she lived. The fire was off, laying down, which didn't bother the blind calico. Then she smelled the unique smell of Eli. She followed it carefully, testing the ground before taking a step. After a while, she got there and rubbed her cheek against Eli then sniffed Life.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli stood to the side, letting the feline sniff him, himself now a ways from Life, just waiting to arrive in Choas's land, being a little axiouse.

Life had a very unique smell, they smelled of, for lack of better words, persistence, as if they could grow to any challenge, push against any obstacle, she smelled of beauty, like an evening flower, and of strength, like a stubborn oak, they smelled of beginnings, and hope. The source of these od smells looked down, smiling "Hello Sky"

Sky nearly jumped when she heard her name. "Um, hi?" The calico sensed the tension from Eli and curled up next to him, trying to relieve some of his stress. She opened her mouth to ask Life how she knew her name until a familiar sent crossed her nose. I took everything she could to prevent herself from jumping up and bounding to Star. However, her head faced where her friend was at. Sky's nose told her that Star was getting closer and in no time the silver cat was in front of her. Sky imagined that Star had a smile on her face. "Hello Sky."
Sky nodded to the silver cat. "Hi."
Star sighed. "Have you smelled or heard Storm around? Been a while since I've seen him."
Sky shook her head. "No. You know, Storm likes you."
Sky heard Star flick her tail and imagined Star's ears flattening. "Yes, yes. And I'm not interested. Sure, he's nice, but he isn't Night."
Sky lashed her tail when she heard her friend's dead mate's name but didn't say anything.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked down, smiling at their gossip, reminding him of other times... Life looked down at the cats as well, thinking of other things than Eli, thinking of what they knew of the creatures, witch was a lot, them being Life themselves and all, but they did not interfere with the discussion.

"Besides," Star continued, "I pledged myself to Night when we became mates."
Sky sighed. "From the stories you told me about Night he wanted you to be happy above all else. If he were still alive, I wouldn't even talk about Storm's feelings. But Night isn't alive. You-"
"Listen Sky, I am loyal to my word. I will not do anything that would betray Night," she hissed, eyes filled with fury. "To even suggest something like that is wrong, Sky."
Sky sighed and muttered something about Star being more blind then her.

Last edited: