• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eli in Dragnos

Windraza grumbled as she continued onward, wanting this tunnel to stop and for them to be there. The dragoness still didn't respect the place, and she doubted she would respect Chaos. She continued moving along until she saw a door. Or, well, part of a door. By this point, Windraza knew what doors where and she also knew that they should be more complete. She growled as she looked at it. Another thing to add to her 'Chaos hatred list'. "Kerco, I cannot open doors. Plus, I'm confused by it. Can you open it for me or something?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco opened the door, pushing on the door that was apparently heavy. The inside was roughly square, pillars of artifacts where around the room, some jutting out of the ceilings and walls, the room constantly rearranging itself, though, weirdly enough, all the pillars seemed to be made from the same orange substance. "Now to find order all in this....."

Windraza looked around, trying to find a sliver of order inside the literal temple of Chaos. Giving a sigh of resentment, Windraza flicked her tail as she desperately searched. The only fragment of order that she saw where the orange pillars. However, she didn't trust them. No, she needed to create her own order within the temple. But how would she do that. She closed her eyes in thought,going through several ideas, none seeming to work to her. All of them would just make more chaos. She then looked at Kerco. "You sure there is order? The only thing orderly about this is the orange substance that seems to be everywhere. And that could be chaotic in nature. I'm not exactly sure."

Windraza started using the harmony energy and found it a bit easier than the others, but still very taxing. She scanned the room once more, trying to find the right objects the unify, to stop this headache-inducing chaos. How anyone lived like this, was a pure mystery to her. She growled slightly, trying to keep the powers to her for a bit before releasing them at her target. She sighed and allowed the power to sweep over the room, well a very light version of the power. What it did exactly, she didn't care, she just wanted results. She wanted to drag Chaos back home.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The pullers stopped their movement, the whole temple shacking. “I don’t think the temple liked that very much!” He said as he looked around.

Choas was bringing his hammer down on the latest Pearson to break his laws to badly, when he froze and looked around, bringing his hammer down and vanishing before checking the results, he appeared in the doorway.

Choas has a masculine figure, his skin and clothes a flow and shifting of random colors, he wears an untucked suit and has a very confused expression.

Last edited:
Windraza rolled her eyes as she kept her balance after repositioning herself. "That was the point. To bring Chaos to us." She turned around and smiled. "And see! He's here. How delightful. Now we can continue." She directed her attention to Chaos, already despising him and disgusted by his appearance. "I think you already know what we want. I mean, I'm pretty sure you know what happened to the others." She sighed as she shook her head. "It could be simple for the two of us though. You give me what I want and I bring you back after my plan is completed. Simple." She tapped her claws on the ground, waiting for an answer.

Flarea sighed as she laid down, not sure what to do. Sure, she could try talking to Life, but what if she became disrespectful unconsciously. What if Life took her words the wrong way? What if she was considered annoying to the deity? She kept her mouth closed and laid in the corner, not to be in the way. Looking down the hall she knew where Eli's room was at, she waited for him to come out and handle Life. While she was more sure about leading the other members, she didn't want to mess things up with Life helping them.

Yuro walked down the hall to where the prison was located at and reached the doorway. "Hey, you had enough air Muel?" He asked gently. Yuro motioned for Evelin and Lykos to leave, and with some hesitation from Eve, they did. Yuro fully entered the room.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
He stared at her, a odd look on his face before he began to laugh “I have heard of you, and I know what you can do as well, and I assume you, I am much harder to defeat then everyone you’ve faced so far!” The whole room shook as crystals and ceiling moved out of the way, elvating them all to the surface, all the crystals on the surface now moving in Radom patterns, moving, phasing, breaking, and reforming, as the eye could see, the gravity swaps much more extreme, and they to moved, Choas floated over all of it “You like to trick people, predict them, but no one can predict pure Choas!”

His voice and expression will randomly switch emotion tones and accents, making it impossible to read his expression, or predict him.

Muel waved “Bye, nice chatting with you!” He looked at Yuro “More air is always nice, say, where are we now?”

Eli sat up, rubbing his face and checking his temperature.

Before exiting, Evelin gave Muel a quick smile and wave. She had an enjoyable time talking to the demon. Though, she did run out of things to talk about with him.
Yuro sighed. "Well, I would rather close the door and avoid the possibility of getting into trouble than to keep it open. And at the moment, we're moving to a different location. One where Windraza might be at." He looked at Muel. "Say, I offered you stories from my whelphood, i can tell you one now." The dark grey dragon smiled as he laid down, ready to talk about old memories and his family that was gone at this point of time.

Sky groggily woke up when she felt the movement of Eli sitting up. The blind cat's nose twitched as she swerved her head around to find where he was since sleep left her partially disoriented. However, she quickly came back to her senses and faced Eli, or at least, his last known location. "You feeling better?"

Windraza growled slightly. He didn't even consider her proposal! However, she quickly adjusted. Complete unpredictably, he said. Who said she could only fight by predicting her opponents? Sure, she prefered predicting her opponents, but she had other ways of fighting. She sighed. "Listen, Chaos, I'm giving you a way out. You can either take it and come back later, or leave it and stay gone forever. Your choice." She rose a single brow but tensed her muscles as she prepared to move if Chaos attacked.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Choas laughed, as he began to do something similar to the glitch effect “Someone never learned their history~” he glitches away, appearing behind her with a massive hammer, swinging it down upon her from behind.

Eli smilled “Better” he got out of bed and stretched “Should probably go say hi now”

Muel smilled “I would quite enjoy it”

Yuro nodded. "I guess I should start with one of my earliest memories. I was about two full cycles and I had two sisters, Luna and Sha. They were, well, bigger than me. And they hatched first." Yuro sighed. "One day we were learning how to glide. First step to flying. My mother, with her gentle voice, kept on telling us what we did wrong. My dad was out hunting at that moment. Luna and Sha were naturals, while I was less than adverage. My mother just kept on telling me that my wings weren't fully developed yet, that they still needed time to grow. But Sha kept on asking me when I'll actually glide. Luna just stayed quiet. Clearly, I can fly now, but then I was so fursterated with myself." Yuro frowned. "Eh, I know it isn't that good, but most of my whelphood was mostly calm."

Sol jumped when he felt Eli get out of bed before looking at Sky, who was about to jump off the bed. He panicked slightly and silently hoped that she didn't fall weird or something. Thankfully, she jumped down safely, using her wings as a failsafe. The golden tabby jumped down as well and stood next to the calico, who seemed to be waiting for Eli.

Windraza growled she felt the pain from the hammer. She quickly spun around and sent a small amount of Harmony energy Chaos's way. However, she felt a bit tired from this. Not as much as if she used any of the others, but taxing nonetheless.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Muel nodded “I know what that us like, as a lesser lesser demon of course”

Eli stepped out of bed and looked down at the two cats “Go on, Ill be put in a moment”

Choas backhanded the energy with ease smiling. Kerco ran up a crystal, having had a very difficult time, he slid off the end as another crystal crashed into it, shattering them both, as he began to drop towards Choas.

Yuro nodded. "It got better. I just grew up slower. I'm still growing, even though I should be fully grown at this point. I was merely the runt of the clutch. Though, I guess that gave me more loyalty. My sisters left my mother and did't join Ragenrok's army, forcing me to fill that role." He sighed as he shook his head.

Sky nodded as she walked forward with her normal hesitation. Sol quickly followed behind her, looking out for any sudden obstacles. They were soon out of the hall and in the main room.

Windraza growled at Chaos for a bit until she saw Kerco falling. She narrowed her eyes and had a feeling that Kerco wouldn't make such a stupid move. She used her Harmony powers once more, this time putting a bit more energy into it before lundging at the being of pure Chaos. She needed to keep the attention on her and off of Kerco.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli changed and rearranged his jacket, tacking his temperature one more time before walking out “Hey! I’m feeling better now!”

Choas took a glance up, looking back down, the glitch effect occurring again, dissapering to several feet away. Kerco growled before landing onto a crystal that moved underneath him while he was distracted, he got up quickly, wincing as he slid to the ground “This might be very bad!”

He nodded “I was the runt of the entire society”

Yuro lowered his head slightly. "That's horrible." He thought for a second before reaching words that his mother once told him when he was a whelp. "My mother once said that runts usually end up being the strongest from the clutch. Could you tell me a story from your past?" Yuro was genuinely interested. But there was a nagging thought in the back of the drake's head. Why was Muel being so nice?

Flarea filled with excitement and sprang up before pouncing onto Eli, a playful growl emanating from her throat. She smiled and her tail waved back and forth as she at Eli. "You're back! Yay! Now you can do fundamental relations. I'm not very good at it." Flarea chuckled a bit before releasing Eli (if he was trapped by her pounce).
Evelin looked at Eli, standing up still with her hand on Lykos. She sighed as she waited for Flarea to end her greeting before walking up and extending her hand. "Evelin." Lykos stood back, unsure whether to trust Eli or not.

Windraza glanced at Kerco and gave a quick glare before returning her attention to Chaos. If things continued to go this badly, then they would probably have to retreat. But she halted that idea. She needed to stay focused. What would pure chaos do? Well, that was hard to answer. The real question was what would pure chaos not do. That what was also hard to answer. She glared at Chaos and decided to use her dimensional powers and teleport above him before diving down.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Choas held up his hand, filled with an orange ball of energy, dropping it as he vanished across the field again, the ball exploding in orange (Choas) energy.

Muel sat back “Well, back at my old school, I could always manage to steal some kids lunch money, made me a teachers favorite kinda, no peers liked me, though it was more because of my lesserhood.

Eli, wipes himself off as he got up, turning and taking her hand “Hello, I’m Eli, sorry I could not see you on, but I was very sick onboard”

Yuro nodded. "Mm, how were you categorized as a lesser lesser demon?" Then Yuro thought for a second, his doubt of Muel returning. "Why are you being so friendly now that you're locked up? Before you would kill this whole group without second thought, now you're having a friendly chat." Yuro cocked his head. "It doesn't make much sense to me." Yuro sighed and hoped he didn't come off as rude. Like he didn't care. But he was sure that even Muel had to admit that his behavior was slightly suspicious.

Flarea nosed Eli's shoulder as she still growled playfully. However the red dragoness only waved her tail. Her blue eyes seemed to sparkle with youth.

Evelin nodded. "Understandable. I know I wouldn't want to get sick as soon as I joined the crew." She laughed a bit before pointing to Lykos. "The wolf is Lykos. He's my partner. And a bit distrustful of you. Your brown eye, probably." She rolled her eyes at her last sentence as she crossed her arms. Lykos glared at his companion before glaring at Eli. Evelin rolled her eyes at Lykos before giving Eli a smile. "So, how many tropes do you have?"

Windraza closed her eyes as a blast of orange energy engulfed her. She lost control and her movement became erratic. She growled slightly as she forced harmony energy to course through her. To free herself from Chaos's grasp. After a while, she was done, but drained. It wasn't as bad as when she used death energy to free herself, but it was still there. She looked around to find Kerco. She could barely keep going. And she doubted that he could steal the energy that easily. They had to retreat, for now.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Muel sighed “Size and strength, color and weight, more complex than you would think” he answered the next question “I do enjoy talking to people”

Eli smilled, patting Flarea “Well, That’s unfortunate, though this is my territory you could say, far from yours, what’s the charted course?” he said looking up ... “The crystaline planet of Choas” Eli bit his lip and nodded, turning to Life “You coming along to?” Life nodded, a hard expression towards him.

Kerco appeared right behind her “We need to go, we don’t even know if the ship is on the surface anymore!” Choas laughed from above “What made you think fighting me on my own sacred grounds was a good idea?” He said, is random emotional tones making it sound very odd.

Yuro nodded. "I should probably leave. Go check with the others." Yuro stood up and looked back at Muel. "I'm going to close the doors now. No guards, no open doors." He walked out, asking the ship to close the doors behind him, and entered the main room. Surprise hit Yuro when he saw Eli was awake. He nodded and strode up to him. "Um, I want to talk about something with you. Soon. Preferably away from the others, well Flarea," he said quietly.
Evelin sighed and went back to Lykos, thinking the conversation was already over before it even started. Flarea calmed down and sat down, tail curled neatly around her talons.

Windraza nodded and created a portal back to the last known location of the interior of the ship. She went through it, with a bit of uncertainty.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked at Yuro, looking slightly concerned "What do you want to talk about" he asked warily.

The ship was leaning, almost falling down a hole at this point. Kerco ran across the crystals "Open the door!" the door opened enough to get in, but not all the way as a crystal blocked it. Kerco sliding in in a few seconds after.

Muel looked at the door, allowing himself a more devious smile.

Yuro sighed. The look Eli gave made Yuro second-guess asking Eli. However, it was a question he needed to ask. And he did promise. "Um, well, it's about..." He looked at Flarea to make sure she wasn't listening. "Muel. He offered to help while you were sick. I told him I'll leave the choice to you." Yuro suddenly felt tiny as he asked, like he wasn't supposed to even give the offer a sliver of a chance going through. Though, he couldn't not even look at an oppertunity like that.

Windraza followed Kerco in and narrowed her eyes. She already felt drained, but she couldn't allow them to be swallowed like this. She growled as she gathered the dimensional energy and used it to teleport out of the hole. Once the action was completed, she fainted. She really had to stop overusing her powers.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli narrowed his eyes and leaned a bit forward "What do you mean? What happened while I was in my room?" he said in a hushed, and a bit harsh tone.

Kerco tapped many buttons, the ship leaving just in time as crystals had risen from the planet to keep them in, Chaos sitting on one, smiling at the fleeing ship "Come again, this was fun!"

Yuro lowered himself to the ground, shaking. "I just wanted to know if he had anything to do with Windraza's plot," he whimpered as he looked at Eli. "It eventually got to the point he offered to tell us more about what Windraza was wearing to use the energies since he built it. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have talked to him at all." Yuro closed his eyes and drew his head back, entering a state he was constantly in before he joined Eli. Flarea's attention was perked when she noticed Yuro's body language, unsure of what to think.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sighed and stood up “Your fine, while I don’t trust him, he does have a point, although I currently don’t see the need to know more than we already know about it.”

Kerco sighed as he looked back out a camera, the planet still moving about, but calming down, not seeing Choas anymore, he calmed down, walking over to Windraza, leaning in, and putting water down her throat out of a canteen.

Yuro opened his eyes and looked at Eli, giving him a nod before keeping quiet. His ideas ment nothing, at least he thought they did in his current state of mind. To him, he was currently being given mercy by a higher up. Reliving the experience, one could say. However, he recovered after a few moments. It was still hard for him to say something thought. "Um, well, we could learn a serious flaw that could destroy it," Yuro said very quietly, almost a whisper.

Yuro gave Eli a curious look. What was he going to say? It made Yuro not want to ask Muel, however, he had information that they needed. Yuro nodded and walked to the prison. "Um, hey," he said when he entered. He had to be smart about this. Yuro sighed and looked at Muel, searching any sign of willingness to cooperate. "About the necklace, are there any weaknesses? I'm sorry for asking this but Windraza is, well, if her plans succeed, she'll be a dictator."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Muel smilled, leaning forward on his bed "Of course there is, would I build something so powerful without a failsafe?" he paused a second "The answer is no, but unfortunately only I can do it" He drew out his gun "This thing is my main weapon, and when I, and only I, press this button the the trigger, it will send out a wave to release the failsafe"

Yuro closed his eyes. "Is there any other way to separate her from the necklace. Since I doubt you'll help that much while you're still in prison." Yuro was unsure why he was pushing for Muel to give them a solution to their problem, but he was. He was unsure if he was foolish, stupid, or crazy. Well, he had no reason to believe that Muel would outright sabotage them. If they lost, he would suffer as well. Maybe even not come back if Windraza disliked him enough.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Muel laughed “Not short of plain force, I’m not stupid, I planned to wear it myself you know, not for such a purpose, but still” he got up, tossing the gun in front of Yuro, still in the cage “If you want a plausible chance, you need me”

Yuro sighed. "I never thought you were stupid." The dark grey dragon thought for a few moments. "I'll try to convince Eli to negotiate with you. I doubt Eli would like it very much if I just let you free. Especially after all your actions." Yuro turned away and left the prison once more, making sure the doors closed behind him. He made his was over to Eli, his tail twitching anxiously. "Um, I have some new information about the necklace and how to remove it. One way, one I doubt we can do anymore, is pure brute force. The second way, the one I think you'll hate, is working with Muel because he is the only one that can start the fail safe."

Yuro sighed. "Because he was trying to use it for himself. Not the same goal, but still. Think of it like the bomb thing. So then he cannot be stopped in that regard." Yuro frowned and looked away. He knew any chance that Eli was going to cooperate with Muel was gone. Though, there was one point he still had to bring up. "The more help we get, the better. Windraza stole Muel's ship and took his amulet. I doubt he'll join up with her halfway through." Yuro hoped his final point could convince Eli to at least negotiate.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked out the window “I don’t know, on the one hand, we can’t take chances, in the other hand, this is exchangeing one chance for another” He sighed “Can you do me a favor and get whatever trigger he proposed”

Yuro growled slightly. "I doubt that I can take his weapon from him. You forget who you're asking. I'm not a strong dragon nor can I charm anyone." He sighed. "Besides, I don't exactly want to get too close to him. Just the natural politeness that my mother instilled in me." Yuro lowered himself and closed his eyes. Why was be being sent back and forth just to talk to the other person like he was a messenger?

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked back, an already tired look on his face “I said we, Not you, as in, the whole group, why did you assume I was talking about you?” He read something on a screen and type with one hand, still looking at Yuro

Yuro narrowed his eyes in thought before coming to the realization that he missed out on the trigger part. He forgot Muel the his weapon down. "Oh! Um, I'll go get the trigger then." Yuro gave a nervous chuckle before retreating back to the prison. He entered and looked at where the gun was currently at and if he could access it. Yuro didn't want his claws burnt off or anything. He then smiled at Muel. "I think Eli and some others, maybe including me, I'm not sure, will be coming to talk go you at a later point in time."

Yuro looked at Muel in slight concern but shrugged it off. Instead, he carefully picked up the weapon with his talons and walked with three legs to the entryway. He glanced back at Muel, slightly suspicious of his sudden silence, though he didn't say anything. Yuro exited the prison and went over to Eli, giving him the gun. "Here, he said it was in this." He pointed with his claws the button Muel pointed out. "This button was what triggered the fail safe. However, he said only he could use it as I told you before." Yuro thought it was slightly pointless, but he didn't dare question Eli.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli took the devise and looked it over, leaving the monitor and to the center console, Eli doing some thing before plugging the gun into a separate interface, Eli looked through the massive piles of code as he frowned, this was one of the best firewalls he’s ever seen “This is odd, almost like their is something missing...”