• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eli in Dragnos

Sky shook her head. "I was just curious. Besides, why would I envy sight when you all have to deal with unpleasant sights." She was silent for a second. "Star sometimes says that some things I don't want to see. So, I'm fine." She shuddered with the last thought of her dream. "I see enough when I sleep." She then placed her tail in the position that she placed it in when she asked question. "Who makes it where first?"

Sky flicked one of her ears. "Is that one of Star's old friends from when she lived in Lunerstone? I know she used to have a mate and a really close friend from before she left, but Star never really talks about Lunerstone. She says that she used to believe them, but can never trust them again."

Frostbite sighed. He had no idea what was happening elsewhere in the ship; all he knew was what he could see within the confines of the medical bay. He had retired here, as he had found it the best place for him to rest comfortably, especially with his broken wing. However, he was too comfortable. He wanted to know what was going on. He had lain still or slept through most of the last twenty-four hours, but now he had had enough. However, his muscles felt stiff and protested as he tried to get up. With an effort, he got to his feet.

Elsewhere on the ship, there was a faint mewing coming from inside a small compartment. Swiftbrush, curious as ever, had been investigating the ship when he came across this strange thing. He had sniffed it, and prowled around to see it from different angles, but it still puzzled him. With a few flaps of his small, feathered wings, he hovered in the air and was able to see from the topside. It was open at the top! But... what could be inside? The kitten had dropped down into it to investigate the inside, but with a sudden jerk the comparment slid into the wall, and Swiftbrush was plunged into darkness. He gave a frightened yowl and began clawing around in the darkness, but the pitch blackness remained. He was scared, possibly more than he had ever been before in his life. After a few minutes he began mewing for help. To him it seemed there was nothing else he could do.

Sky twisted her ears back. "I was trapped in a nightmare when Star met you. In fact, right now this place is scary to me because I cannot see." Sky was silent for a second. "No, I'm not reconsidering." She sighed. "Fun fact, my full name is Open Sky, but everyone shortens it to Sky." Sky's ears started to swivel as she picked up a mewing sound somewhere. She started moving, her ears swiveling as she listened to the mewing sound. "Where is that coming from?" She started walking towards the sound, a confused look on her face.

Last edited:
Swiftbrush continued to call for assistance. He was panicking. The darkness scared him. because even though he could normally see even at night, he couldn't see a thing now. His paw caught on something, and he flopped backwards, trying to get away. He writhed on his back, trying to free himself, but only becoming more entangled. He had gone silent now, the only noise being his heavy breathing, and the occasional bump as he tried to find some method of escape.

Sky panicked when the mewing stopped. Were her ears failing her? Or even worse, there really was a cat somewhere and they stopped mewing. She didn't know. The calico gulped as she lost her way of finding this cat. Her ears swiveled as she tried to pick up the mewing again. Nothing, but then she heard a bump. Her head and ears shot in that direction and listened some more, trying to find this cat.

Swiftbrush blinked as light flooded into the box. He was completely restrained by tangled wires. "I- I..." Realizing it was Eli, Swiftbrush went quiet. He knew he would be thrown out now. He had tried ti sneak onboard once and been rebuffed, Now he had been caught... He wanted Stella. He was still scared from his dreadful experience in the tangling darkness, and he wanted comfort. He didn't think he would get it from anyone but Stella.

Stella flicked her ears and flew over to Eli. "Yes?" She looked at Swiftbrush and instantly felt a wave of guilt wash over her. She had forgotten about the kitten. The kitten that was forgotten, from what she could guess anyway. She felt awful for having the kitten leave her mind as long as he did. "Hey, Swift, I'm here alright," she said quietly as she sat next to the kitten. She was going to try to make up for forgetting him. And she would definitely not make the same mistake again. Until she did.

Swiftbrush didn't care for being picked up by Eli, but it was't as if he could resist. To his surprise, the human untangled him from the mess of nasty vine things that certainly weren't vines, and put him on the ground. Before he knew it, Stella had flown over. He nuzzled close to her, comforted by her presence. After a moment he mewed quietly, 'It was a hollow, and I went inside to see, a-and then evweything went dark... I could't see anything, and I called for help, and then those viney things grabbed me, and it was so scary...." The kitten was still trembling slightly. However, he felt a lot better now. Like most young things, he was able to bounce back quickly.

Stella nodded as she noticed Sky stalking towards them, her nose twitching and her ears facing them. It seemed like the calico, with her eyes that seemed to stare straight into you, seemed slightly afraid of them. Stella decided to ignore her and nuzzled Swiftbrush. "I'm glad you're fine." That's all she could say to the grey tabby.

Sky jumped at the sudden touch, then calmed down. "Could you warn me before you do that next time? Not like I can see here." While she hated to be treated differently due to her blindness, she also liked it when people warned her before they touched her. Sure, she never got that warning in a battle, but she could always feel the tension in the air. Here, it was sudden. She closed her eyes though, feeling relaxed.

Flarea flicked her tail. "Not like I have anything better to do, other than sit around and mope. I say this is totally better." The others nodded as if they had the same problem.
"Unless you have something to keep us busy with?" Star asked, her blue eyes gleaming. She hated sitting around doing nothing, but she had no idea what to do. Flying for your life was very time-consuming.

Flarea looked at Yuro and the Skycats. What were 'bored games'? Flarea shook her head as she saw Star pad behind Eli. "May I please look inside your library. I cannot remember the last time I read something. Flying for your life doesn't leave much room for reading." Flarea snorted. That's what the silver Skycat wanted to do! Wierd!

Star nodded then padded towards the library, remembering the lack of books on the shelves the last time she was there. Why did she want to go there again? Right, she wanted to feel a bit nostalgic, without going to Lunerstone. After all, she spent many days and nights inside the library of Lunerstone, the best library in all of the islands. She wouldn't be surprised if it was the best in her world! She entered the library and was once again disappointed at the lack of books. Where in the world would she find something that she could read? She tried looking at the shelves for anything that she could read.

Star frowned at the lack of selection. How did anyone find a book here! She flicked her tail. Maybe she could try communicating with Eli through telepathy again? It was worth a shot. "Excuse me, Eli, I have a question. How do you find a book to read with this little to chose from? Remember, this is one way."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sighed and put down the blueprints "There is literally a screen labeled 'book printer', might as well scream at them, still might not figure it out" he muttered to himself, this not being a new occurrence, he made his way to the library "Well, what do you want to read?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
"Well, I don't have unlimited materials, despite common belief, so I decided long ago to cut down on paper in here, it goes down a chute into a solution that removes the ink from the paper, then removes the paper from the binder using a machine, putting it back in a container for later use"

Star smiled and nodded to Eli. "Of course. I wouldn't dream of it." She looked back at her book. "Again, I apologize for wasting your time." She laid down and started reading. She had a feeling it would be the choppy version that was made to hold the standers of the current time, but she secretly hoped that is was the version before the reversion.