• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eli in Dragnos

Sky finished soon after, whispering to Star. The silver cat's blue gaze instantly fell upon Eli and gave a cold glare. She did not seem happy at all.
Flarea lowered herself again, making it easier for him to get on her back. "We should get back by this afternoon. At the most anyway." She glanced at Eli, not liking the silence that was around them. She had a feeling she could not fill the void with joyful conversation.

She pondered for a bit. "That's some very deep thoughts. I never really gave it much thought before." She closed her eyes, feeling a slight breeze under and above her wings. "I guess I do it all the time without thinking," she said as she referenced her flying.

"You grew quiet so I got worried," Flarea said in her defense. "Besides, you might fall if you sleep while I'm flying. You're not exactly small and I'm not exactly the largest dragon, longways and fatwise." She landed. "If you're going to sleep, we stop. Understand. I don't want you to fall off."

Flarea turned her head to face Eli, twisitng her long neck. "Still, I don't want to be the reason that you fall." Her face was filled with worry. She sighed. "I know you don't like waiting to get back, but everyone I know slackens their grips. What if I have to shift my position suddenly? You would also have to change yours to keep balance."

Flarea sighed, giving in. "Fine, but if I have a feeling you're going to fall, I'll land, no questions asked. Got it?" She rose up again, stabilizing herself. She wanted to have some sort of conversation, but no one was available now and she was starting to get bored. She did not want to bother Eli again.

Flarea felt slightly alone due to the silence that enveloped her. Did she make Eli so tired by asking him to remember his past to tell her? She assumed so. It was not as if she could talk to any of the others here. Yuro looked so blissful in the silence and the Skycats definitely did not want to talk to her. It was at that moment that Flarea realized just how much Shui meant to her. Sure, she always knew that Shui meant a lot, but she never knew that she owed half of her sanity to the blue sprite.
TIMESKIP; NOON, ELI'S SHIP, DRAGNOS
Flarea landed, though it seemed she was in a different world at this point. The fire that she always seemed to carry had extinguished, and she just stood there, waiting for Eli to wake up.

Flarea returned to her moping after Eli went to check on the bots. Her wings drooped and her head was bowed down, sighing occasionally. She did not know how to make to where she no longer felt so alone. She knew after this adventure, that she might not be able to travel around anymore. She knew that this is not just them making sure something terrible does not happen, though it is more important, but also her claiming the throne.

Flarea perked her head up and cocked her head. Padding after him, she watched, not daring to enter the room. "What's wrong?" she croaked out, fighting against her own sorrow. She told herself that she would have to forget being upset over her dead friend. That she did not have the time to mourn. That she did not deserve to mourn when she was expected to help so many.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Later that evening

The lights of the ship suddenly jumped to life as a voice was heard "All functions online" Eli walked into the main room "Search for status of Muels ship, and status of prisoner" ... "Prisoner is awake and fine, searching, searching, nowhere is sensory range" Eli looked instantly stressed and upset as he raced to the console "Less someone speaks, I leave in thirty seconds, weather ya'll on the ship or not"

Flarea was silent, thinking. Shui could return to her. But that wouldn't be right. She couldn't imagine going on some sort of quest to do that sort of thing. Everything else she would definitely keep the same. If her parents never died, she would have never become the dragon she was. But how would Shui react? Call her selfish, that's for sure. Flarea shook her head. She hated the fact she even considered it for a second after Eli told her what it entailed.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The ship whined for a second before shooting of, creating a crack in the sky for a moment before it closed. The multiverse was a beautiful sight, spheres that contained uncountable stars, dark blue storms, all of which seemed to stretch out forever, they seemed to be going at ludicrous speeds

The only one who wasn't looking in wonder was Sky. She just stood there, keeping her ears erect and her tail slightly curled back into the top of a question mark. What was so wonderous that she was the only one out of her group to not be flabergasted? One of the main things she hated about being blind, was the fact that she never saw any of the sights. Sometimes, it was a blessing. But sometimes, like right now, it was a curse. She sniffed the air, mouth slightly open, and made her way to Eli, careful not to run into anything. "What got them so amazed?" she asked, ears relaxed and tail up.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sat down and checked a screen "Right no we are traveling in inter-universal space, they can see universes, dimensional storms, at some point some stray planets or buildings, but those are few and far between, really a marvelous sight" he sat back, thinking "Computer, give me a risk analysis on procedure E1-20-LI on Felis catus" ... ... ... "95 percent chance of success 4 percent chance of failure, 1 percent chance of complete loss of retinal tissue"