• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eli in Dragnos

Swiftbrush turned his head to look curiously at the calico as she approached. He didn't recognize her, although he had a feeling as if he'd seen someone like her before. However, he didn't say anything. He just continued to sit next to Stella, glad that she was there with him. He had needed the comfort.

Swiftbrush's ears perked up slightly. "Sure!" He had seen some of the other cats, but he hadn't wanted to bother them, and they didn't really seem to pay any attention to him anyways. He was used to it though. Hardly anyone ever noticed him back home, unless he tried to take someones scraps that he thought they were done with but were not. His tail twitched slightly, and he got to his paws, ready to follow Stella to meet the others.

She stood up and looked at Swiftbrush as she padded along. "To be totally honest, I don't know most of these cats well, so." She assumed that he was following her, and walked to Sky. "This is Sky, um, she's blind. So don't bother her too much."
Sky cocked her head. "Yeah, I'm blind but why should that make him not spend time with me?"

"Oh..." Swiftbrush didn't really understand. How was it possible that she couldn't see? He thought for a few seconds, and then remembered his own incident a few minutes ago. Did she get trapped in a thing too, and loose her sight permanently? He stood still, thinking. He would let her smell him if she wanted, now.

Sky sniffed Swiftbrush, making a mental note to remember this sent before she went back to exploring the ship. Stella sighed and walked to a huge golden tabby tom. "I honestly don't know his name, at all."
The golden tabby laughed. "I'm Sol," he said warmly, his amber eyes shining.

Although Sol's words were arranged in a way that confused Swiftbrush, the kitten was pretty sure that the older tom was not threatening. As the older cat laid down, Swiftbrush scootched back to where he had been a moment before and looked curiously at Sol. His tail flicked back and forth. Even though he didn't think this tom was a threat now, he was still glad Stella was nearby.

"Oh... I was looking at the big weird thing. The one we're in now. I tried to look inside, and then the weird two leg gwabbed me and threw me out... and then I met Stella!"

His story might not have been the most accurate. His perspective of the story was rather biased, but then again it was his perspective. From his perspective, the human shouldn't have grabbed him, or kept him from entering the ship. Of course, his opinion of Eli was beggining to change after the wire box incident.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli finished reading the blueprint and started to copy it on another paper, making changes as he went

The terminal hall had very little smells, most of them coming from the first three doors, no scent could be detected from the fifth onwards, besides the smell of wood

Sky started sniffing the third door, trying to figure out the faint smells that were being amitted from the doors.

Sol sighed. "Well, I was doing what most Sunpelts do at sunpeak, sunbathe. Then I heard fighting cats above me. Moonpaws. Now, Sunpelts have a natural disliking of Moonpaws due to stuff that happened a long time ago. Well, there were two cats vs four. Not fair at all since one of the two was blind. So I helped the two cats against the Moonpaws."

Sky stepped back and left the hall, marking it lightly with her sent before she fully left so then she could remind herself that this hall didn't have anything of interest for a blind, flying cat. She rubbed her cheek against a corner twice before she went to explore elsewhere. She went down a different hallway, sniffing for anything interesting. She wanted to see what smells interested her before going anywhere else. Besides, she didn't enter anywhere blind, despite her blindness.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Sky would be able to smell traces of Eli, many varieties of food and drink, as well as wood and the scent a few other idividuals.

Eli licked his lips as he thought to himself, earsing a number and replacing it

Sky continued to sniff, trying to find the point that piqued her interest the most. She sniffed the kitchen door, trying to 'see' what was there. The curios calico stepped inside, sniffing around still.

Last edited:
Sky licked her chops as she continued sniffing the kitchen. She was tempted to find the smell and try a bit of it. But she didn't. No one had to tell her that all of this didn't belong to her. She may be blind, but she was not stupid! Instead, her mouth watered as she explored the layout, using her whiskers and paws to find her way around.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
She found large metal boxes(With things attached and not), large wooden boxes(With things attached and not), large indents in the wall where the food would seem be coming from, from observed blind and ground level

Last edited:
Sky left the room. She knew that if she stayed there longer, she might have tried to eat stuff from there. After entering the hall, she went into a bedroom and sniffed around in there, also 'looking around' with her whiskers and paws again.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The room had a closed closet, a king sized bed, a nightstand with a lamp on it, a dresser, two chairs, a mirror. The room smelled like many creatures, Eli's presence would be the most prominent, but he clearly does not spend much time here.

Sky entered the next room, the one that was right next to the kitchen. If she could see, she would know that it was on the left. She curiously sniffed around that room, also feeling around as well. She wanted to get a better grasp around her surroundings.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
This room was the same as the last, the only differences being the slightly messy blankets on the beds, the closets and dresser were filled with a few cloths, and the strong scent of Eli.

Sky blinked with curiosity. What was his smell doing here? Maybe it was his room? Star said in Lunerstone cats had rooms inside of their homes, not just a small den. She found it weird. This whole place was weird. She sniffed around the room some more before leaving. However, she marked the room with sent much better, rubbing her cheek against the doorway three times before leaving. She visited the other eighteen rooms, them being similar to the first, and not really interesting to her. So she left the hallway and marked it, rubbing her cheek against a corner three times before going down a different hall, sniffing.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The ship touched down on the island the villains ship had left a while ago. Eli finished he blueprints and placed it in a slot in the wall "For all of them when you get the chance" he proceeded to walk to the door, walking out and announcing "This is not going to be a long stop"

Inside the temple, where there had been light, is utterly dark

Stella, curious as ever, attempted to follow Eli. Star was busy reading and rereading the book she had. Flarea was now napping, as was Yuro. Storm was looking for the source of power due to his love of electricity, well lightning. Sky was still exploring the ship. And Sol was looking for Sky, trying to make sure she didn't hurt herself.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli steped of the ship and saw the dark temple, which seemed to make him shocked and angry, he ran in, the rues on the wall seemed to reacted to his presence by faintly glowing, not enough to show anything but themselves however. Eli approached the pillar in the middle of the room, the top empty besides a faint dark glow.

Stella ran after Eli, trying not to lose him. Sure, as a cat she saw better than humans could in the dark, but she didn't want to have to look for Eli. She didn't call out, not wanting to alarm her friend, but simply ran after him. When he stopped, she did and looked around her. "Is it usually this dark here," she whispered.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
"No, its not" Eli placed his hand on the pedestal, wiping his hand over it as if in disbelief "It's gone" The runes behind the two suddenly light up brightly, as stary, dark blue, glass like shards appeared, floating in midair"

Stella's fur stood up. "What's gone?" She looked behind her and stepped away from the glowing runes. This place was starting to unnerve the white and silver tabby. "What are those?" She instantly asked, pointing at the runes with her tail.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli eyes widened, he was silent. The shards all rotated towards a central point and raced inwards, piecing together, when it was done, figure stood before them, he seemed like a normal man in a business suit, except everything on him, skin, clothes, eyes, everything was a starry dark blue(The kind where the stars don't move when you do)(The runes reacted much more brightly to him). Eli dropped to a knee and bowed his head "Master dimensions!"

Stella's fur stood on end, her tail fluffed out and was positioned between her legs. Her ears were rotated back, and her claws instinctively unsheathed as her eyes widened in fear. The curios she-cat usually gained her information from reading, not exploring, and this was very different than what she was used to. She was so frightened she didn't comprehend what Eli was saying, only what he was doing in case she needed to fly or run away.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Master Dimensions looked at Eli "Eli, get up" His voice sounded like it was coming from everywhere at once. Eli stood up, looking at Master Dimensions and speaking "What happened here?" The manifestation looked at the pedestal "A thief bering many powerful artifacts came in whilst I was busy and took the diamond. Eli looked a little confused "How did he do that without you noticing?" Master Dimensions answered "A cloak of cloaked reality." Eli nodded. Eli opened his mouth to speak before being waved off "First, I must greet the newcomer, welcome Stella"

Stella stood there, dumbfounded during the exchange. However, when Master Dimensions greeted her, she was able to choke out a 'hello'. She was still getting used to the area, and her usual never-ending questions would probably not be appreciated. Besides, she was placing most of her energy at the moment calming herself down.