• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eli in Dragnos

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Master Dimensions smiled "Well, after all that curiosity over me in the book, it disappears that fast?" he turned to Eli "They are at Lady time's temple now, they might have trouble with my other sister, but Lady time is dealing with a disturbance on the outer regions"

She was still curious. But she was more afraid of Master Dimensions that curious of him. In fact, this was her first real encounter with something new. Sure there were the dragons of Dragnos, but by then she met a few dragons herself and she trusted Flarea's judgment of character. When she met Eli, she was in her home. Well, her queen's home. But she was someplace she trusted, allowing her curiosity to peak through. Now, she felt like a trespasser. It didn't help that he brought up the book thing, making her pelt feel hot with shame. She tried to make herself shrink, lower herself to the ground and having her wings cover her.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded "Do you think I should head to the Reality temple to hold off that attempt?" Master Dimensions nodded "I will let my sister know you are coming" Eli started to leave, but was stopped "Eli, I feel like you have done well with the assignment I've given you" he held out his hand, and dark blue mist flowed out of Eli, forming a long Crystal in Master Dimensions hand, he closed his fist as it vanished "Now, hurry" Elis eyes gleamed with joy "Thank you Master Dimensions! come on Stella, lets go get those dirty thieves" he walked to the ship

Stella stalked past Master Dimensions, her eyes watching for any sudden movements towards her. She followed Eli, her pace quick. Sure, he seemed nice to Stella, but she still was afraid of him. She just didn't feel safe here.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Master dimensions faded from existence and the runes grew dark. Eli entered the ship "Computer, set course to the Temple of reality!" He walked over to his console and typed something in before turning to his new crew "Hello, we are back!"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli smiled "Had a chance to talk with Master Dimensions, I know where to go next, and I had a long time limitation removed, permanently" he looks down the hall "Probably going to spend some time in the training room"

Flarea cocked her head. "Limitation?" She shook her head. "Ok then. Um, have fun I guess." She lowered her head down, knowing that what she was thinking and her current resentment was totally selfish. But it wasn't like she could learn anything now! She needed to learn the rest of her breaths. She only learned one while Eli was around, and she needed to learn three more. She sighed as she kept her thoughts to herself.

Flarea closed her eyes. "I'm just being selfish, that's all." She opened her blue eyes and stared at Eli. "It's nothing to worry about, I sware." She knew she should probably talk, but she felt like she couldn't. Not to Eli at least. Why was she letting this fester? She didn't know, nor did she care. Besides, all of this was probably very juvenile.

Flarea snorted in response. She thought that she would never tell Eli what she was thinking. Besides, it wasn't as if she was really keeping something from Eli. Just some personal feelings. Ones that she didn't really trust herself. She sighed as she closed her eyes.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The Temple of time

The ship landed outside on the island, the temple was the same, except different runes and golden yellow instead of dark blue, the master thief walking into the main area

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco slipped into the temple, carefully walking up to the pedestal in the middle of the room, and slowly picking up the crystal with his gloved hand and spreading the same black powder on the pedestal as he snuck back out

Windraza watched the entrance for her partner, knowing that he would be back soon. If it took too long, then she might start worrying. She laughed inwardly at the thought. Worrying about someone, more like she was worried that she would lose her only way to find the items that she required.

Windraza ordered the ship to go to the next place. "So, any trouble? You know I automatically always think that something bad happened if you rush in like that." She snorted. "Of course, you might just like getting to a safer place fast."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
"There's a method to everything" he picked up the Diamond "Would you like me to put this thing in the necklace now?" he asked, wondering if she wanted more time with the other gem like artifact

"Why not. Better to do it now, then risk losing it later." She flicked her tail, her blue eyes not showing much emotion. Not that she really did. She lifted the necklace towards Kerco, allowing him to place the diamond inside.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
He lifted the Diamond and clicked it in place. The temporal energy flowed through Windraza, making her aware of the uncountable time before her, and the future moment, conjured into reality by simply existing.

Windraza blinked multiple times in wonder of this newer power. She decided to try finding a way to harness it like she did the dimensional power. She decided to try using it in the same fashion as the dimension energy.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Through sensing with the temporal power, she could see things as they were, granted only a second or two, but still, looking back further would require power and concentration, and looking forward father then a few seconds simply was not a thing

She glanced at Kerco. "You know, I've never thought that you would be very important when we first joined forces. But I was proven wrong. Big time. I'm honored to be working with you." She did mean some of it, but the last part was totally made up. However, she said it in a way that it sounded like it was full of sincerity.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
He rolled his eyes as he walked into the bedroom, laying down and closing his eyes, thinking to himself for a while, before sitting up and taking something out of his bag and working on it.

Windraza laid down and closed her eyes, allowing the lull of sleep to envelop her. She curled up, her body naturally protecting her two necklaces.
AT ELI'S SHIP
Sky wandered sniffed one of the training rooms, the one that Eli entered. Being the curios cat she was, she entered the room. The blind cat started sniffing and feeling around to get a sense of her surroundings.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked down at sky and chuckled "Look sky, I'm afraid you could only appreciate what this rom is if you could see, and while you're welcome to stay, well, not to much going on besides me practicing"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli stretched as the room prepared itself, creating a small holographic forest as he summoned his newly unchained power

Timeskip

Elis ship landed outside the new location, like the others, except it was pure black, the runes inside had a black glow that somehow illuminated things

Flarea rose her head up when they landed, then placed her head back down. If she tried helping, she would probably just make things worse. Just like she did when she was trying to help Shui. Or even worse, she might accidentally attack one of her allies again.

Yuro stood up, waiting for Eli to come. Should he get the traveler? It seemed like a good idea. He snorted as he went to look for the human, his talons clicking against the metal.

Yuro nodded. "Not like I have anything better to do here. Besides, we might meet Flarea's sister." He turned around and flicked his tail as he walked back out. He noticed a red lump on the floor. "Hey! Flarea! Want to join Eli and me?"
Flarea lifted her head, her face scales looking duller than usual, and shook her head. Letting out a huff, her head thudded onto the ground. Yuro frowned at Flarea's behavior.

Last edited:
Yuro cast Flarea a glance before following Eli out. He glanced behind him as he walked behind Eli and saw that Flarea lifted her head and looked at the two, a sad look in her eyes. He gritted his teeth as he fought the urge to try and comfort her. "Don't end up like Shui," he heard her say sadly.

"At least you're wearing down her walls." Yuro heard Eli's warning and shrunk back. "What kind of scary?" Yuro, despite becoming much more courageous, was still, at heart, a scardy-dragon. He gave Eli a fearful look.