• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eli in Dragnos

Flarea nodded, not being able to show much more emotion due to her flying. Though, she had to readjust herself afterward. "So, are the dragons of Dragnos some of the more violent or peaceful?" She was honestly scared of the answer. However, she wanted to know so then she could make the right changes when she ruled Dragnos.

When Eli mentioned leaving, Flarea tenced. She found that she was slightly glad that he was forced to stay, though she knew that was wrong of her. She had a worried expresion on her face, though everyone behind her could not see it. She gave a sigh, one that calmed her. "Can I be completely honest for a second?" Flarea did not wait for an answer, for she thought she already knew it. "I'm- I'm sorta happy, no that's not the word, relieved, yes that's it, that you have to stay here a bit longer. So by extension I'm relieved that your ship lost power..." She winced at that. She was unsure if she had to give some sort of explanation.

Flarea gave a sorrowful sigh. "Maybe." She continued flying, now silent. She wished she had some sort of other conversation topic in mind. However none came up. After a few minutes, she came up with something. "Do you have anything that you do that you have no reason to do other than it's fun?"

Flarea thought Eli did not hear her at first and almost repeated the question before he answered. She was also quiet for a second, but that was only to register what he said. "Well, I have something I like to do when I'm not flying for my life. Something Shui called 'reckless flying'. I flew at top speeds in dangerous places, dodging at the last moment." She sighed as she was silent for a second, thinking over the multiple experiences that she did that. "It's really fun, once you get over the fact it's highly dangerous."

Flarea narrowed her eyes until she realized that Eli was talking about her sister. "Well, I don't know. Is there anything she could know how to use?" She thought for a second. "The better question is there anything that she would use and can use?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
"Well it depends on how you look at it, she could have taken the Amulet of power or the soul canon, she could have taken any number of scrolls, she could have taken any number of weapons or illusion tech, so really, I have no way of judging 'the worst'"

Flarea nodded. "Of course! Besides, it's my sister that is causing all of this trouble. And I kinda don't want to go it alone after this." She sighed. "You do know the main reason I talk a lot during flights is because when they are this slow and mundane if I don't keep my mind busy, I could fall asleep from boredom."

Flarea snorted. "Not where we landed last time. The two probably left anyways and they don't know you at all. Besides, they would not like the fact Shui died, at all. Don't worry, we'll land somewhere safe and probably near some water."
TIMESKIP, NIGHT
Flarea landed, the moon rising over the treeline. "As far as we're going to go tonight. We'll be there in the late morning or early afternoon." She yawned and laid down as mostly everyone did as well. The only exception being Star and Stella, but the two were slightly busy, not talking to each other still. It seemed if neither was ready to put aside their pride to talk to an old friend.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli raised an eyebrow, when had she become so calm about Shui? "Ok then"

Eli hopped off Flarea, feeling hungry, and not really tired, he leaned up against a nearby tree and watched over the others, taking note of the two felines, but not doing anything quite yet as he waited for his companies to fall asleep

Star watched over her team, keeping an eye out for any dangers. She mainly cared about her team. She also found that traveling to assist with whatever they were doing now to be worthwhile. She sighed as she laid down, looking over at Eli. "You're going to keep watch?" she asked just loud enough for him to hear.
Stella yawned, going to sleep because it was too dark to read now.

Star fell nodded and laid her head down, trying to fall asleep, twitching her ear now and again. She gave a final yawn before attempting again. She, unlike everyone else, had a hard time falling asleep. She was not going to watch anyone and would keep her eyes closed, forcing herself to sleep.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli collected a few plant foods, and had his sights set on an animal, but was having a difficult time while not leaving the campsite, he did grab a few squirrels and came back, sitting down to start a fire to cook his food

TIMESKIP

The ship arrived at its location and landed, it was a large island floating in the inter-universal void, in the center of the island was a temple made of Very dark blue bricks and pillars, a glance inside would betray the fact that there were many glowing runes on the walls. Kerco walked out of the room, just finishing polishing the tool in his hand.

Last edited:
Windraza looked up. "That was the longest day ever. How do you deal with it?" She sat up, flicking her tail. "Also, when we're done here, we quickly go to the next one, no conversation at all. Just head straight there. If I'm thinking correctly, we have a limited amount of time before they get suspicious."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco raised an eyebrow "After this stop, travel should be much easier" he exited the ship, slipping on some gloves as he walked, he looked around the temple entrance and slipped in, lightly stepping to the center pedestal, examining it and pulling out some dust and throwing it over the Diamond

Windraza continued to wait, her talons clicking on the ship floor. Kerco better hurry, or he would have to deal with an impatient dragon. She hated waiting since she had no way to pass the time when she had to wait. However, she went some of the plan again as she waited for Kerco to return.