• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eli in Dragnos

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco raised a brow as he took the necklace "While I do appreciate the confidence, I did mean still on your neck, while I do love power, I believe our purpose is best served when its on your neck, my thing being sneaky and all" he carefully place the Diamond in place as a dark blue wave passed over it

"Be clearer next time." She placed the necklace back around her neck when Kerco was done. She flicked her tail. "So, where are we going next?" Her eyes were half-closed at the time. She decided against suggesting that he called her the brute of the operation. Most of her strength came from her speed in the past, swooping down on an opponent before they knew what happened.

Windraza became curious of this new sense. Kerco said she could make some sort of portal to make traveling easier. Now how would she do that? The fact was, Windraza was hesitant to even use the powers that she was gaining. What if she was lost in these powers and became reliant on them? She did not want to become reliant on something that was so foreign to her.

She was angry that she could not find where it was at, and it was not like she knew where everything was ahead of time. She growled under her breath. The only thing she could do was continue to try, learn how to use it better. She was going to master this power, one way or another.

TIMESKIP; MORNING, DRAGNOS
Star yawned as she looked around her. It was morning already? She shook her head and looked around. The dragons were still sleeping, as well as everyone else. Although the red dragon, Flarea she believed her name was, seemed to be acting like she was asleep. Star shook her head, not exactly knowing what to say to the beast and started to pad around camp.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli, once again was sitting in front of a fire, this time just having the meat sitting on a metallic pan, making the meat brown, the food and salt on it, but nothing else, beside the fire, warming but not cooking were some berries and other plants, a black water bottle beside him, his actual water bottle

Star stalked over to Eli, cautious of the fire. She also did not trust the black object next to him. She suppressed a distrusting hiss as her ears flattened. Although she could read his mind to find out what the item was and why the fire was there, she did not. She had morals, and she was going to keep them. Privacy was one of her higher morals.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli rolled his eyes "Don't worry, I have it under control" he looked over "If it jumps you, I have the secret weapon.... Water" he said playfully. Eli pulled of the few squirrels off the plate on the fire and unto another, throwing a few more squirrels on, they already had salt on them

Star looked at the raw squirrels hungrily. She felt her mouth water at the sight. How did she not notice the smell before! She must have been to busy with the fire and 'water bottle'. She made a mental note to hunt for her group soon, she would not ask Eli for his food. Besides, knew how to hunt, and so did the rest of her team. Even Sky could hunt her own share if she wanted to. But Star often did not let her.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli motioned to a plate piled high with non skinned squirrels "Wanted to leave quick, so I got some for all of you while you were asleep" he drank some water and took his first bite of one of his squirrels, slowly eating it as he cooked the last he was eating

Star nodded in thanks. "Have we really taken so much time off of all of you? I have to apologize, but we Skycats eat at least once per day." She padded over to the squirrels and sniffed them. She did not like accepting more food from Eli, she did not want to become dependant on him anyway. She picked one up and dug in, she refused to take more until every other Skycat had one.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli shook his head "No, you are all fine, but I am just anxious to get back to my ship, I probably lost something valuable, and I don't even know what it is" he looked up "That why we needed the electricity" he ate for a few seconds "Hey, I have a question. If we were to fix the ship, then find we lost something dangerous, would you chose to go home, or help?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli chuckled "Well, even if it is, whoever stole it probably has no clue how to use it" he looked into his water bottle "Ah, I'm almost out of water" he poured his water into a bowl and stood up "I'm going to get more water, if the fire spreads to far, pour the water on it" he walked towards the nearest body of water he had found

Star nodded. "One is already awake. Flarea, I believe her name is. She's just pretending to sleep." She padded past the red dragon and went to her group to wake them up. She gently brushed her feathers on their pelts, rubbing the wrong way. They woke up due to the weird feel. Star purred as she used the same tactic on Stella, effectually waking her up as well. None of the Skycats knew how to wake sleeping dragons. Besides, they did not want to wake one up the wrong way. They had huge teeth and jaws! Especially for a house-cat sized cat.

The Skycats flattened their ears as they watched Eli create a ruckus. Flarea instantly got up and roared in Eli's face, then realized who it was. She gave an apologetic look and glanced at Yuro, who was about to have the same reaction as she did. Flarea got up and stood firm in between Eli and Yuro, the dark grey dragon stopping in his tracks as he woke up more.

The two dragons glared at him, not liking their rude awakening. Flarea lowered herself so that Eli could ride on her back better. The felines just watched the dragons with amusement, but then started to eat, being hungry and all. Flarea could not suppress the laugh that bust through her jaws. "Guess we aren't the ones holding you back, hmm?"

Flarea gave a soft growl. "I really did not like the way you woke us up. My ears still hurt." She snorted and stepped a bit forwards so then she could hit Eli with her tail, lightly of course. She was not happy in the slightest. In fact, she was a bit cranky. The Skycats ate their food.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli smiled "No one does, old human tactic of waking everyone in a camp up, we usually use pots, but tomato tamoto" he looked to the distance "Most like banging the pots together, because for some inexplicable reason, its fun to get them up in such an abrupt way"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked over "I might decided to grab onto your scales or necklace, for stability of course" he said playfully. He looked back "Before my life turned upside down, started to spin and fall into an abyss so long ago, that would happen a lot, if you were not up in time, you got to wake up to pots"

Flarea chuckled at his response, then fell silent as he talked a small bit of his past. From before he was the traveler that she knew. Sure, it was something really small, but it still made her curious. For some reason, she had a hard time imagining him not traveling all over the place. She sighed. "Can you please tell me more about your life back then? If it isn't a touchy subject that is."

Flarea gave him a sad look. "I said if it was painful, don't talk about it. I don't want to reopen old wounds." She looked at Yuro and the Skycats. "I'm pretty sure everyone here has some sort of scar, and I honestly don't want to reopen any of them. To make them remember things that they don't want to remember."

Star glanced at Eli. "Just waiting on Sky. And please don't sound so impatient, Sky can pick up on those tones much better than most others." She sighed and sat next to Sky, making sure she was alright.
Flarea looked at Eli. "I'm sorry for asking in the first place," she said, assuming that she was one of the reasons he was so stressed. She sighed as she waited for Sky.