• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eli in Dragnos

Windraza's eyes shot open when she heard Eli's name. She could not resist a smile. "Well, I already know where one of them is at. And last time I checked, he isn't going anywhere. I think that the Shadow Team did an amazing job of taking down his ship. He's at Dragnos, a little ways away from Volcain. Well, his ship is."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco looked to the side "Well then, its your call, sneak to the temple and hope to steal it undetected, or kill or force him to give up the gem" he looked at her "You know my preference"

Windraza closed her eyes to think. She wanted to arouse the least amount of suspicion. Killing Eli would not be easy, nor would it be quiet. However, if they were caught it was also game over. Without opening her eyes she asked, "Have you ever been caught before? If so, how long ago?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco rolled his eyes "I've been caught, when I was eight and stealing cheese from my grandfather" he looked back "Other than that, never in the act, if I ever did, it was because of a partner"

Windraza's eyes snapped open. "Sneaking around is not my strong suit. In fact, just the opposite really. However, if you were to go in alone and grab what we are looking for, the success rate for that option becomes impossible for us not to consider. I honestly don't want any word going around yet, and he currently has a team built up. Not a good option. Now, if what you said was true, then the best course of action would be for you to try to grab the diamonds. I would go in there as well, but I'm a twelve-foot long pale blue dragon that demands to be noticed."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco nodded "I've already said the coordinates, just tell the ship to go to the first one, It will take us about a day in this ship" he stood up "I'm going to look over my tools" with that, he went back to the bedroom

Windraza ordered the ship to go to the first set of coordinates before laying down again, not having anything to really do. It was not like dragons had any hobbies, other than staying alive of course. Windraza mostly did her duties and the Top General and princess of the dragons. In fact, the main reason she had no real hobbies was because her two jobs kept her busy. Now, she was slightly bored.

Dragnos, Morning
Flarea gave a huge yawn as she woke up. She glanced at Yuro and smiled. The dark grey dragon was still sleeping. She decided to leave him alone at the moment and sat up. She glanced at the Skycats, who were also still asleep.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli was already up and sitting criss cross in front of a fire, staring at a piece of metal with some stew brewing in it, him softly stirring the meal, he did not notice the dragon awake at the moment, he was to transfixed at the meal in front of him

Flarea padded over to Eli, sat down, and gave a curious look at him, then the metal. "What are you doing?" she asked with genuine curiosity. She wrapped her tail around her talons and sniffed the air. It smelled good.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked up at Flarea before looking back down at the stew "I'm making some stew, something for me to eat" he reached to the side on a cloth and grabbed a handful of tomato chunks, throwing in the pot

Flarea laid down. "You know, you eat a lot." She thought for a second before sighing. "To dragons, that is. Dragons don't eat often, but when we do, we eat a lot in one go. I'm not sure how humans eat." She snorted a bit then she shook her head. She was trying to get out of the habit of talking about things she found weird about Eli that might be normal behavior for his kind.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli chuckled "Well, we work very different, we eat many times a day, depending on who you talk to, they might eat a lot or a little in one sitting" he pulled out a small container, grabbed a bit of salt, and sprinkled it into the pot "Even with 'eating a lot' we manage to stay at a healthy weight" he paused "Usually"

Flarea nodded. "I also find it slightly strange that you're, whatever you're doing to your meal. Is this normal for humans? Dragons just eat what they catch as soon as they catch it." There was no hint of any smugness in her voice, only pure curiosity. She cocked her head as she waved her tail back and forth in the grass.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sat back and looked at Flarea "Well, you see, humans are very fragile creatures, you see raw meat has a certain quality, specifically bacteria, that makes us very, very sick" he looked back at the pot "Eating raw meat has the very real threat of killing us, but if you heat up meat above a certain temperature for long enough, all the bacteria die, making it safe, and as meat is one of the best ways to get protein, that is a very useful thing" he leaned back in, pulling out the spoon and smelling it, he proceeded to remove the pot from the fire, pulling some leafs (Similar to bay leaves) and throwing them in the fire "and due to that, many humans have grown the habit of cooking multiple food together in multiple ways to get different flavors, this is not limited to meat, keeping many things cold can preserve them from rot before you are ready to use, boiling water can make it safe, careful incision to remove poisons and venoms" He looked back at the dragon "You can trivally pick up something and eat, but that carelessness for me can easily be devastating"

Flarea nodded. That seemed like a very good reason. However, she still doubted anything tasting good with something plant-based. Sure, Shui ate fruits all the time, but Flarea never found them appetizing. Not that she tried one, she just did not have her mouth water as if did when she thought about deer. She shook the thought out of her mind. "So, if you eat stuff raw, you get sick. That's a bit strange. But then again, anything that we are not used to is strange, right?" She shook her head. "Blaze left in the night if you didn't notice."

Flarea snorted. "I don't eat anything plant-based. At all." She found herself clinging onto tradition for once since she decided to be more open with the whole multiverse thing. Besides, she did not know how her body would react to the 'cooked' food. Would she get sick from the fact there were plant-based foods thrown in there? She did not know and she did not want to risk it.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli shrugged "Your lose" He picked up the spoon and let some of the stew slid into his mouth, he smiled as he began to eat the stew and looked at his sleeping companions, shallowing before speaking, he asked "When will they be up?"

Flarea raised her wings and then placed them back on her back, an imitation of shrugging. "I honestly have no idea." Then a thought flickered in her mind, then is blinded her other thoughts. She could not resist a small chuckle. "Maybe I should wake them up," she said with a smirk. She entered a stalking position and was facing Yuro's direction.

Flarea stalked towards Yuro, a playful growl emanating from her maw. When she was close enough, she pounced, waking the poor Shadow Dragon. "AHH!" he shouted. Flarea laughed as she got off of him and he picked himself back up. Yuro gave Flarea a glare as he pretended to scratch her face. "You're mean."
Flarea smiled. "The meanest in all of Dragnos!" she laughed. It was so rare that she could do stuff like this, and she always enjoyed a good whelp-game. She looked at the Skycats. "Now, how to wake them up?"
Yuro flicked his tail. "I dunno. Maybe give a small roar?"

Both Flarea and Yuro frowned at this but decided it was best to wake the others politely. At least Sky, that is. But they found that the Skycat would not do their roaring idea, so they dropped it and woke them up the same way they woke Sky up, much to their displeasure. "There! Everyone's awake now!" Flarea held herself high.

Star glanced at Eli. "If you're asking if we need to eat, that is yes." She had one ear erect while the other swived to the side. "What is it that you're eating and what's inside of it?"She glanced back at Sky. The sooner that the calico, who needed food and water the most, ate and drank, the better. While Sky did not show any outward signs, she could tell the Windfeather needed something to eat and drink. Her sense of smell was faltering because her nose was dry.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli took one last bite, he would have finished it not to be wasteful, but he had had enough, he placed it on the ground "Its stew, I'm done, have at it" he walked over to the fire and picked up another nearby pot, full of water, and dowsed the flames, making it go out as he began to collapse the pot

Star tried to lead Sky to the stew, but Sky kept on hissing every time Star made an attempt. Star sighed and rolled her eyes. While Sky was a positive cat, she hated it when everyone worried about her. She was the last one at the stew, lapping it up with the others. She chewed any chunks of food that entered her mouth. She and the other Skycats looked like normal house-cats with wings while they ate the stew.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli smiled at the cats, thinking it was cute, before he picked up a nearby stick and planted it in the cold charcoal of the fire, yawning as he walked to a nearby puddle, checking it for his needs

Stella finished first, so she padded to Eli. "Where are we going next?" Her blue and green eyes gleamed with excitement as her pelt fluffed up and her wings outstretched. Star could not help but roll her eyes. Stella did not change at all. Star lifted her head and said, "Rols silou's verintin iys evyn." (Meaning: You haven't changed at all.)
Stella flicked her ears and pretended not to hear. She sighed before hissing, "Ervin, rols verintin roul!" (Meaning: Well, you changed a lot!)
Star was quiet for a second before she busted out laughing. "True, true."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked up from the puddle, in the language, he said "No reason not to be curious" back to something everyone could understand, he responded "Straight back to the ship I'm afraid, need to check what those dragons stole from me, it could be a small loss, or cataclysmic"

Last edited:
Star looked at Eli, surprised. She then laughed. She spoke in the dead language again, this time saying, "I never said she couldn't." She looked back at her group before continuing, still using the language that only three people understood in the current party. "I just find it refreshing, that's all."
Storm glared at her. "You know I don't like not understanding you, right?" Star rolled her eyes as she purred. Storm would not do a thing about it.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli walked over to his bowl, picking it up and taking it back to the puddle, washing it out with a touch of soap before collapsing it and placing it back in his jacket "And we are off! who wants to carry what?"

Star thought for a moment. She nodded her head to Eli. "I'll carry the thing I was carrying before." The rest of the Skycats nodded to this. Star was the only one of them that could carry stuff.

Flarea and Yuro talked for a bit. "We'll carry the two robots we were carrying yesterday. It shouldn't be that difficult." Flarea flicked her tail when she was done announcing to the rest of the group.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded, thankful for the help "Thank you, I appreciate it, but you did miss one important thing, he paused for a second, letting them get in a word or two before saying "Me, I can't fly"

Flarea laughed. "Do you really think that I forgot that. Like I would. Now, how was the last flight on a dragon from Dragnos like, because you might want to be ready for another one." She lowered her wings so then it could be easier for Eli to get on her back. "Same rules, only you can now grab onto the necklace if you need to, just no tugging."

Flarea nodded as she took off. Everyone else took off shortly after Flarea, Sky in the back. Flarea flew in the direction that they were flying away from the day before. "So, I'm guessing that I'm not the first dragon that you've met." Flarea hated flying in silence, so maybe she could get someone to talk to her.

Flarea nodded. "So, have you met a dragon like the ones here before?" She found that she kinda did not want there to be ones like the dragons of Dragnos. She was not sure if it was pride, or the fact she wanted the dragons of Dragnos to be different than the others.