• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eli in Dragnos

Windraza glanced down at Kerco before walking to the ship she kinda stole. She entered and did not say a thing, hoping that Kerco has not seen the ship before or if he did, does not ask questions. Is that really that hard to ask?

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco looked at the ship before entering "You stole this, very few people have this, old model, but reliable" he looked at the dragon "Give me the instructions, and I'll tell you where we go"

Windraza tossed the scroll over to Kerco. "Here, don't damage it in any way. My dragons went through a lot of trouble to get that. Only one out of eight returned." She flicked her tail, not saying anything about how she acquired the stolen ship.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco catched the scroll and quickly read it over, leaning on a wall, after a while he spoke "Well, either tell the computer I'm a proper operator, or tell it to go to the center of the Multiverse, this ship should be able to handle it"

Windraza, not trusting Kerco still, ordered the ship to go to the center of the Multiverse. She laid down and looked at Kerco. "So, is this the first time that you've decided to watch whoever you were helping?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco smiled "No, not at all, I make all kinds of deals with all kinds of folk" he looked towards the window "Getting there should be about 5 hours in this ship" he stretched and strood across the room "I'm taking the bedroom"

Windraza flicked her tail. "Very well. Not that I care. Just don't bug me when I'm sleeping. I tend to unconsciously scratch when that happens. Hard." She laid her head down and closed her eyes, not knowing what time it was.

THREE HOURS LATER...
Flarea was wrong that it was going to take them until night fell, though it was close. She landed outside of the town, knowing that just landing in the middle of Undi was improper. Besides, she did not want to get Yuro mad at her again because she disrespected a few common social procedures. "Ok, we're here. All we have to do is find the dragons that you're looking for. Shouldn't be that hard!"
Yuro rolled his eyes. "Undi is one of the most populated towns in Dragnos. There're some guards here. I know there are."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli stood of to the side and pulled his bots into a pile "I feel like I would make a large rukus in there, go find the metal dragons and bring them back here, tell them the computer sent yo and they should come"

Flarea looked slightly unsure. "I'm kinda still Dragnos enemy number one. You know, Windraza isn't going to change that. I should stay here." She sat down, refusing to move.
Star looked at the cats. "This is a place of dragons. We too would cause a ruckus. I'm afraid we can't go in." Star, Storm, Sol, and Flarea looked at Yuro. Sky did not do the same since she was blind. Instead, she was sniffing the ground and made her way to the robots and was sniffing them.
Yuro shook his head, protesting but then relented. "Fine, I'll go in. But I better not get caught by the guards. Not in the best place with Windraza. Being a 'traitor to the throne' and all of that." He timidly walked into Undi and looked for the metal dragons.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded and looked down at Sky, seeing here sniff his bots, he did not mind much, but was wondering what she was smelling, the metal itself not smelling much of anything

Silver left the den in search of Steela

Sky drew her head back then sniffed the robots again. Nothing. Why were the things in front of her scentless? She flicked her tail angerly and decided to continue 'looking' around her surroundings. She sniffed the ground some more until she came up to something standing next to the living fire. She sniffed him, not knowing who exactly this was.

Yuro looked around Undi and saw a strange-looking drake. He walked up to him. "You haven't be by any chance one of the dragons made by the 'computer?" he asked quietly.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli smelled like many things, rock, minerals, fire, animals, copper, and many other things. Eli did not mind the sniffing and only shifted slightly.

Silver looked at Yuro surprised "How do you know about her?"

Sky found the smell, interesting. A huge selection of mixes. Now that was something she could find later. She was about to continue sniffing the area until she sneezed. Repeatedly. She sat down and waited for the sneezing to stop. Maybe not smell that much dirt next time, she told herself.

Yuro flicked his tail. "I'm working with the guy she works for." He shook his head, getting back on topic. "There's been a problem. Something happened with the 'power' and you and your friend are needed back at the ship. Eli can explain this better."

Blaze landed near Undi and saw the group. He told his guards that he would take care of it and that they should explore the town to find more of Flarea's friends. He walked over to them, pretending to be aggressive.

Blaze stopped. "Whoa, whoa, I'm not going to attack you. Never said anything about attacking anyone. Just said I'll take care of you. There are multiple different things that I could do with that phrase."
Flarea spun around. "Blaze! Wait, were you going to attack us!"
"No! I just said I wasn't. Geez, it's like- oof." Flarea pounced onto her brother, knocking the wind out of him. "Could you please get off of me? I'm trying to talk to you, not as a prince, but as the leader of the resistance."
Flarea, glaring at the red dragon, got off. "Why were you trying to sneak up on us?"
Blaze sighed. "Because I was trying to make sure guard one and two believed me. Now, are you going to trust me or not, because if not I'll happily leave. I'll have to let the resistance know some things while I'm here."

Yuro nodded. "Do you have any idea where she's at. At all?"

Blaze's blue gaze filled with pleasure. "Thank you for listening to me. I want you to know, Flarea, that the resistance is willing to follow you. I'll even step down from leader, because that is your position, not mine."
Flarea just looked confused. "You've been part of this resistance? What does this resistance even do?"
Blaze snorted. "Resist, duh!" He gave a small chuckle. "In all seriousness though, we stage minor uprisings ever so often. We also house dragons that break Ragenrok's laws." He lifted a talon to his chin. "Though, if it was a law that was around during dad's time as king, then we don't house them. Disrespects the crown."
Flarea was still confused. How did she not know about this organization?

Yuro frowned. "Well, we better find her." He started looking for the metal dragoness.

Blaze looked at Eli and answered right away. "I'm afraid I don't know. She sent me off as soon as she became queen. I'll be able to ask one of my dragons when I return to Volcain, but right now I have no answer other than she killed Ragenrok because he was quote on quote 'holding her back'."

Steela wandered around, watching for more strange dragons. She found this town strange. And while Silver told her not to worry, she could not get the weird dragons out of her head. She had to find out what was going on.

Yuro continued to look for Steela, getting lost in a crowd of dragons that were protesting about the new queen.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Silver spotted Steela and looked at yuro "Found her! shes right over there!" he walked through the crowd with a bit of difficulty, walking up to her "Hey, Steela, someone came to me and said something about the computer needing help"

Yuro looked back at the protesters. This was not going to end well for anyone if this continued. How long would it take until this sort of behavior reached Volcain? He knew that the false peace that Ragenrok installed was not going to last at all. He frowned until he saw the dragon Silver was pointing out. He sighed with relief and trotted up to her.
"Who's he?" Steela asked, pointing at Yuro.
He grumbled a bit. He did not want to reveal his name out in the middle of town like this, but the protesting should drown out most of the sound, so he relented. "I'm Yuro. Now we have to get back."
Steela blicked her yellow eyes twice before nodding. Yuro led the way out of the town and to the rest of the party.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Silver followed Yuro out of town as well, taking in the group and looking at everything "Hello, I was told we were needed. Eli nodded "We need you help, rather simple really, based on your design I read, you can breathe electricity, I just need some of that to boot the computer back up"

Steela looked at Eli and pointed at him. "How can we trust you?" She narrowed her eyes at him, trying to find any danger.
Flarea rolled her eyes. This was worse than Shui.

Yuro looked at Blaze and recognized him immediately. The red dragon was always nice to him while he was working for Ragenrok, but Yuro had no idea that the prince had his allegiance lied elsewhere. Yuro got into a defensive position. "Behind you," he warned Flarea and Eli, though he did not need to.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli rolled his eyes "Don't worry, Falrea neutralized him" he turned to the metal dragon "Well, lets see..." he taped his watch, only for it weakly flash on, almost dead, but i did project a small image of the ship to the dragons "No other tech like that, probably anywhere in this world"

Steela growled. "That was not my question! How does that answer my question?" Flarea shook her head, knowing that this was going to be hard to convince this dragon.

Yuro glared at Blaze, who did not seem down. In fact he looked like he could attack them whenever he wanted to. Why did Flarea just let him free like that.
Blaze snorted with laughter as he flicked his tail. "More like I'm not here to fight anyone." Yuro was confused now. Why did the prince of the dragons not want to fight them?

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli put his head in his hand, shutting of the watch and sighing "That, phhh..." he looked up "Listen, I have no way to contact the ship, without the electricity, it might as well be dead, so please, charge these things, or if you have to, come to the ship with us"

Steela narrowed her eyes then gave a questioning look to Silver. She wanted to hear what he had to say. Besides, she never trusted anyone she just met, but Silver was someone that she would place her life into his talons and she would be perfectly alright. They were created at the same time. She blinked twice, her way of asking a question without speaking.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Silver blinked and slowly nodded "What harm could breathing on something be?" he stepped forward "Where are these bots?" Eli stepped aside and gestured to the bots, Silver glanced back a Steela

Steela took a step forward and breathed out her lightning. A light blue stream of eleticticy poured from her mouth, attracting the attention of Storm. She aimed at the robot and gave it power, Storm looking like he was about to start pawing the lightning. Steela shut her mouth closed, not wanting to hit Storm, who she did not know to be able to take full lightning blasts and shrug them off, in fact he gained power from them. She started hacking, not being used to her breath.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Silver, put a foot on steela, making sure she was fine. Eli checked the bots "Fully charged, thank you" he turned back to them "So, what i your plan now?" he said, genuinely interested

Steela looked up when she was done coughing for a moment and was about to answer before she started hacking again. She started trying to control her breathing so that she could stop. She did stop and started speaking, her voice hoarse. "I'm going to continue to investigate the weird behavior of the dragons here."
Blaze laughed. "I think you are talking about my resistance! Don't worry, we're not planning anything that could hurt dragons, other than the dragons that really want to fight for Windraza."

Flarea looked at the sky and saw it was late. "Spend the night. We're going to have to land soon anyway. The night always makes me want to sleep."
Yuro nodded and stood next to Flarea, placing his tail on hers.

Blaze laughed. "Yes there is. And you are talking to the leader of said resistance." He glanced over to Yuro and frowned for a second before he placed his smile for the metal dragons back on. He would have a talk with Yuro later. Alone.

Blaze frowned. "We were fighting my uncle, but now we are fighting my sister, Windraza. She's a dragon that would die over his ideals, which aren't the greatest." Blaze sighed as he looked at the sky. "We fight for my father's ideals, stuff that is long-gone but still remembered. I cannot stress enough how doing this is the best for Dragnos." He looked at the two metal dragons again. "Now I'm ready to fight for my sister, Flarea who is standing next to that grey dragon and strange being."

Blaze flicked his tail as he gave an experated sigh and he rolled his eyes. "Strange to us. You're in a place populated with dragons. You have to admit, compared with the rest of the inhabitants, you are strange." Flarea smiled as she shook her head at Eli's and Blaze's exchange.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli smiled "Well, this universe is only a subset of DR-79, witch is a subset of type 12 of Universe superclusters, witch is a subset of the Multiverse, witch is largely inhabited by human and other bipeds like me."