• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eli in Dragnos

Blaze gave Eli a confused look. "I didn't catch any of that," he said as he laid down, shooting a quick glare at Yuro. He yawned a bit and looked back at Eli. "You know what, I take back the 'strange being' part. You're just strange, period."

Blaze nodded. He had to report to his dragons and to the two guards that he led off. He did not need any suspicious guards flying around looking for him. He would just lead them right to Flarea. But first, he had to talk to Yuro. He padded up to the grey dragon. "I need to speak to you, alone."
His voice was not the same kind and teasing tone that he had earlier, but instead much darker. It made Yuro shiver. Yuro nodded as he followed the red drake.
Once they were out of earshot, Blaze stared Yuro down. "I know that you like her." Yuro gave a confused look. Blaze rose up to his full height "My sister? You like her. In that way." Yuro looked down at his talons. "Don't feel bad. But know, if you ever hurt her at all I will make sue you regret the day you met her, got it?" Blaze glowered down at Yuro, who was now shaking in terror. He closed his eyes and nodded. Blaze returned to his kind demeanor. "Good, now go to sleep. I have some things I still need to take care of." Yuro went back to Flarea, thinking about the threat that Blaze gave him and Blaze went to his reports before going to sleep himself.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Later, back on the ship
The whole ship shook violently as they entered a very rough patch of space next to the center of the multiverse, Kerco awoke and walked into the main room "We're getting close"

Windraza lifted her head to look at Kerco. "We better. I'm starting to get impatient." She flicked her tail as she stood up and waited for the ship to land. "So while we wait, how about you try to guess my name. I've heard 'games' made time seem like it went faster. I honestly don't know. I've haven't played a single game since whelphood."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco raised an eyebrow "Ok then" he leaned back and looked at the ceiling "So, you come from a dragon tribe, obviously, when you walk at a natural gait, you walk with dignity and arrogance, suggesting you are royalty of some kind, suggesting a littetal name with a fancy sound at the end or beginning, while you seem small for a dragon, that's no indication due to multiversal difference, you seem lean and aerodynamic, meaning you probably fly at a relatively fast pace" he rubbed his chin "Wind... Laro, no, Windazra"

Windraza flicked her tail. "Interesting. So close on the first try. And you picked up on so much information just by how I carry myself and my appearance." She smiled. "I did not expect this much accuracy. However, that is not my name."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
He closed his eyes, the way she said it, meant just barely of, just a sound "Windaza, aza, cara, raza" he opened his eyes "Windraza" he looked out the window, seeing how close they were

Windraza narrowed her blue eyes and growled. "Congratulations. You guessed. Now that you guessed my name, I bet you feel really important now." She flicked her tail angerly as if she lost. She breathed and regained her calm demeanor. She lifted a talon to her chin. "I wonder, can you now guess my sibling's names?" She smiled. "The real question is, do you want to try. I'll give a small description of my inconfident brother and you decide if you want to guess his name. He is a red drake that is just as tall as me but much more muscular due to the fact he is a Fire Dragon. Blue eyes, for some reason. Is considered a friendly dragon by most, considering our family's reputation. In fact, I don't think I've ever heard a single complaint about his attitude. I honestly think he's hiding something."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kero was not paying much attention to her at this point, having walked to the window and looking out, he absentmindedly said "Blaze" a pure guess, with his true focus outside, having only really heard 'Fire'

Windraza looked at Kerco. "I can tell you're not interested. What's going on out there?" She refused to give it to him without him paying attention. Besides, while this was a guessing game, he had to at least pay attention. Though, he was correct. She, however, knew if she were to drop her sister into the guessing game he would not be able to answer without paying attention.

Windraza sat up taller. "Any suggestions?" She found it weird to ask for advice, but she was illcultured in the ways of the multiverse. Besides, she could not fail at the first destination. That would mean her plans were over before they started. She did not want that. At all.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco put the bag over his shoulder before looking at Windraza "Yeah, be polite, this is a rejected fundamental, but still a fundamental" the shaking stopped "We're here" the door opened to reveal a rather bare looking landscape with the only real interesting thing in sight was a nearby building

Last edited:
Windraza, while would appear humble in front of Undead, kept her prideful stride. It was the royal stride after all. She followed Kerco, glancing around her. Empty. Interesting. Why was it devoid of anything. Maybe because this was a prison? That had to be it. She narrowed her eyes as she continued on.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco walked up to the door, keeping a long stride, his steps not making a sound, he opened the door, walking in to reveal, the walls where brick, like the outside was, but about halfway into the room was a wall of pitch black bars, the walls inside the cell pitch black as well, sitting against the wall was a humanoid figure chained to the wall with green shackles, the figure seemed to be rotting, if one were to not know better, they would say its dead

Windraza lowered her head and her stride was no longer the long, powerful, and elegant one that she normally walked with, but instead a much more relaxed stride. She did not mean disrespect by it, but that what the most humble stride that she knew. She bowed to the imprisoned figure before talking. "I'm sorry to disturb you, but I require your assistance. I understand if you wish to decline, but I think that you would enjoy the prospect of it."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The figure opened its eyes, one seemed relatively intact, the other was a rotting mush at the bottom of the socket, his voice was shaky, unnatural, and disturbing "Oh, after so long, visiters" the thing got to his feet, his limbs bending in ways they obviously were not intended to at times, approaching the bar, grabbing the bars, one hand skeletal, the other deathly white "To what do I owe, the pleasure?"

Windraza repressed a shiver of discomfort. She needed to keep her calm. Besides, who else would she ask so directly? She gave herself a calming sigh before continuing, for once not looking who she was talking to in the eyes. "I'm planning to remake the multiverse, to do that I need your essence." She closed her eyes and bowed. She hoped that she did not do anything wrong. Besides she was not known for being respectful to higher beings or respectful at all for that matter.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Undead looked down at the dragon "You intend to remake the multiverse with that method?" he gave an unnatural chuckle "Don't you know that will erase my existence?"

Last edited:
Windraza did not know this, though she thought that she should of. She cringed at this little flaw in her plans. Who would willingly give themselves up just to further someone else's plans? She would promise to bring him back once she was done, but she was unsure she could even do that. Better to not make promises that you could keep than make one that you could not. "I did not know that," she said slowly, trying to think of a recovery quickly. Though Undead's unsettling nature seemed to slow Windraza's normally quick mind. She narrowed her eyes in thought, keeping her head bowed.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Undead laughed, it sounded scratchy on top of unnatural "Anything is better than this prison, I was created for something, kept away from it for so long" he looked at her again, pulling out a vial that was dark grey, not offering it yet "My advise, come back here to do it, that will yield the best results, and if you find it in the kindness of your heart, you could take me with you, or not, I care not"

Last edited:
Windraza nodded. "Thank you. I'll keep that in mind." She honestly felt like she had to bring him back. Besides, he was giving his essence to her, though she could not imagine being imprisoned like that. She did not reach for it but did lay her talon flat, ready to take it when he gave it to her.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Undead laid the essence in the royal dragons claw "I would give you more advise" he chuckled "But I'm not exactly up to speed" Kerco bowed and spoke "Thank you, now we must be on our way" and he walked out of the door

Windraza also bowed to Undead, there being a dark glint in her eyes as a smile appeared on her face. She kept her much more humble gait until she was out the door. Then she was back to her normal gait, though she was only using three legs as she held the essence. "I say that went extremely well," she said as she glanced at Kerco.

Windraza narrowed her eyes in thought. "I'll have to think about it." She knew it was for 'greater powers'. Were the fundamentals the 'greater powers' that the ship told her about? She honestly did not know, though it did seem to make sense. However, she did not want to risk destroying Undead. He not only gave up his essence willingly but even gave her some advice. She never lets acts like that to go unrepaid. Besides, all he really wanted was to go free. Though, she did kinda feel like a multiverse with him lose would be disastrous. Who really cares anyway! Not Windraza.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco rolled his eyes "Notice how the smaller holes are just the right size for that vial? and on top of that, there's room for exactly as many as we need, along with the wider holes for the diamonds!"

"That's what I was thinking about. I just need to ask myself more questions than that. Like can there be other things." She flicked her tail angerly. "Besides, I cannot put it inside of the necklace until we stop. I cannot walk on two legs like you can. I would fall over head-first. Something that I would not like to do."

Windraza was also silent, still a bit angry about being scolded. She was new to the whole multiverse thing! She snorted as she sat down and lifted the pendent to get a better look at it while she placed the essence inside, extremely carefully. She could not afford any mistakes.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The vial clicked into place, sending a sickly grey wave through the chain and over Windraza as she was filled with Undeads power, it felt unnatural, but in time she would grow accustomed to it.

Windraza shivered from the new power but regained her straight face. She watched Kerco, not trusting him. He had not done a thing to prove his loyalty, though she has not done the same. Would she ever trust him? Windraza did not think so, but it was interesting to watch him. How could her sister blindly trust everyone she meets? It is just, unnatural! Just like that grey wave. She pushed the thought out of her head as she laid down.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco had watched the wave before crossing his legs and looking at the ceiling before saying some coordinates, looking back at Windraza "The next place on the list might prove troublesome"

Windraza sat up and did the dragon equivalent of raising an eyebrow. "That is how?" she asked slowly in a tone that demanded an answer. She did not like the idea of a 'troublesome' place. A low growl threatened to escape her throat.

Windraza flicked her tail with agitation. "Can we skip over them and come back when we've collected more of the fundamentals' essences?" She did not like the idea, but she had to command her patrols right. And the best way to do that was to buy them some time to gain something that would benefit them. Some sort of weapon or something.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco raised an eyebrow "There is a reason I picked those to be next, the fundamentals have their essences on them, the diamonds are just sitting in the temples, they hopefully will be to busy to notice us, but they would be on high alert after the fundamentals" he paused "Well, I do suppose there are two other sources for the diamonds"

Windraza listened intently. "Definitely don't go taking the essences first. Understood." She then tapped her tail on the ground. "And those two sources are?" There was a small edge to her voice, but that was normal when she was asking questions about something important when they were taking their time.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
He sighed "Well, you have Nobody, witch would be a suicide mission to try and take those from him, and we have the warriors, one for each Diamond, I believe those are Lily, Eli, and Angel"