• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eli in Dragnos

Flarea looked down at her talons in sorrow. "Let it die." She closed her eyes, holding back some tears. "I cannot pretend that she's still here, I shouldn't have everyone else pretend as well." She reopened her eyes and gave Eli a sad smile. "Besides, Shui wouldn't want us to pretend like she's still here." Flarea stopped for a moment, thinking. "I think. You can never really know with her"

Flarea looked shocked. She did not answer for a while, clearly thinking. "Fine! But no touching the necklace at all, no complaining about anything, no constant shifting, in fact, no shifting at all. Sit still. And no touching my wings." Flarea realised just how strict these were, and how unfair she was being. She sighed. "Sorry, but dragons hate it when things are on their back. Also, we just passed the Cliff of Reside. So it's going to take a while, but we should be there by the end of today or tomorrow morning."

Flarea gave a small snort. Then when the sudden weight of Eli's true from come on her, she stumbled a little bit, giving a small huff. She quickly readjusted herself and made herself more balanced for flight. "So, what do you expect to find at Undi? I know we are looking for those 'metal dragons', but I'm asking what do you think the dragons there are like? It's one of the most populated areas of Dragnos."

Flarea was silent for a second, a bit confused. "Thanks? I mean, I don't really do anything, they are just that color and shape. Also, back to what we were talking about, I mean the other dragons. The ones that were here before you came?" If rubbed the wrong way, the scales could scratch people if their skin was not thick enough.

Flarea was confused with the last part. She tried thinking about it, but it did not make any sense to her. She always liked to think of herself as a smart dragon, though multiple times she did not know something or she was outshined by someone else's intelligence. She was never sour about it though, except when it got her into trouble. If she could turn to look at Eli to gain some clues off of his face, she would. However, that would throw her off balance and cause her to readjust herself again. Normally she could, but she had a lot more weight than usual.

Flarea narrowed her eyes. "No notable landmarks to base distance off of. If you want to know a small fact, Undi is close to Pyross. Right now we are about as far as we were when we were racing to get to that mountain." She sighed. "Sorry, still thinking."

"Anything that I should know about this place?" Windraza asked, not exiting the ship in a hurry. That was one of the ways her soldiers kept on dying. No, she would not make a stupid mistake. There was a reason that she was Ragenrok's most trusted generals before she killed him.

Windraza nodded and left the ship. She made her way over to the building, not knowing what a bar was. She snorted at the fact the building was so rundown. If she was in charge, then it would not look like that, and if someone got it a quarter-way to this bad, she would punish them severely. She entered the building.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The bar was set up with tables of multiple sizes, the larger ones tending to the left, while there were many figures of many races sitting around the bar, the one she would want was sitting in near the fire, balancing a blade with his finger

Windraza looked around, not wanting to cause a comotion. She also did not want to look lost at all. After all, she was a queen, queens did not ask questions. They were better than that. She looked around, trying to see if anyone looked like some sort of theif.

Windraza strode forward after feeling the gaze of someone. While she was a queen, she did not like the attention of people outside of her rule. Heck, she did not like the attention of the dragons within her rule. She continued looking, walking along pretending to know where she was going.

Windraza narrowed her eyes and snorted, but strode over to him anyway, her pale blue scales shining whenever light hit them. She sat down behind the seats, being too large and heavy for them. She gave the barkeeper an uninterested look. "What?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The barkeep pulled up two glasses and a bottle a he spoke "I'm Vosh, the barkeep around here, and I happened to notice you are new, and look lost" he poured the drink in both glasses and slid one over "You come here looking for something, or just a drink?"

Was it that obvious that she did not know what she was doing? She hated that. She felt like snarling at the 'barkeep', but decided against it. She was trying not to draw attention to herself. The best way to do that is to remain calm. She breathed, though her eyes narrowed. "Not something, someone. Do you know where Kerco is?" She did not look away meeting his gaze head-on, hoping that she could regain some sort of fear-factor back.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The barkeep raised an eyebrow "You want that ol' trickster? he hangs out near the fire when hes here" he motioned to the drink "But why not have a drink first, I'm sure you came a long way"

Windraza frowned as she flicked her tail. "Not interested." She turned away, following Vosh's instructions. She had a scowl on her face, trying to deter anyone. She did not like any questions. She made it over to Kerco. "I've heard you work and keep quiet. I need some information. I'm sure you can give it to me."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Vosh frowned and drank his, placing it upside down next to the other one before cleaning more glasses. Kerco was balancing the blade on a pinkie when the dragon queen approached him, he stayed silent for a second before flicking the knife into his hand and looking at Windazra "Right to the point, are we? no introductions?" he said snarkily

Windraza glared at Kerco. "So you need to know me at a first name basis, huh?" She snorted. "Of course you don't. All you need to do is give me the information that I seek. I'm sure I can pay back." She looked back and forth then spoke in a hushed tone. "I want to know where Undead is at. And I'm sure you can tell me."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The master thief leaned in, looking around as if he was about to share a big secret, then he bluntly said "Yeah I do" before leaning back and playing with the blade again "Next question please"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
He flipped the knife back to his palm "Oh, that's what you want!" he pointed the knife at the dragon "Well, then miss miss, everything come with a price" he pulled the knife down "What do you have?"

Last edited:
Windraza face curled into a small smile. Now they were going somewhere. "As long as you don't tell anyone what I'm planing, I will tell." She thought that was fair. Plus, this was a precautionary measure. She did not want to be stopped so soon.

Last edited:
Windraza looked around a bit, making sure no one was looking or listening. If they were, she glared at them until they looked away. She hoped that was enough to keep what she wanted hidden, hidden. She looked back at Kerco and nodded. "I'm planning on remaking the multiverse. I already have the scroll that tells me how all I need are locations. Once I'm done with my plan, you'll have a place in the new multiverse. How does that sound?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
He scratched his chin with the knife "sounds rather tempting" he sat back "With this info, I'd be handing you a loaded gun" he leaned forward and looked in her eyes "But would you be able to pull the trigger?" he looked into the fire after a second "Perhaps... I'll help, but I'm coming with you"

Windraza huffed. "Very well." She looked at Kerco head-on. "Are we at some sort of agreement then? If this fails, it'll be disastrous. But then again, the only ones who know so far are dragons that swore to secrecy. If they dare break it, then the worst punishment is commonly used." She thought for a second. "How do you usually make deals offical?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The master thief looked back at her, standing up "Well, I'm a thief, its official when we both say it, with betrayal being the threat of death" he said this as if he could confidently kill her

Windraza narrowed her eyes. "It goes the same for your side as well." She walked towards the exit, flicking her tail to Kerco to follow her. She waited for Kerco outside of the bar, still not knowing what it was.