• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eeveelution DayCare Remake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crescent nodded in excitement, continuing with the book, struggling a bit but then picking the words back up. As they progressed, it was clear the shiny Eevee wouldn't be able to stay awake much longer. In fact, she did exactly what she wanted to do, and promptly passed out while sitting up. She remained quiet, so her being asleep was almost unnoticeable.

Midnight looked at Crescent and smiled. Midnight grabbed the book from Crescent carefully and put it down. She carefully layed Crescent down, layed down next to her and fell asleep.

Roxie ran to the bookshelf. She read a really long book. Roxie was shy and smart. She looked at Moon and Lily. ' Oh-No, I can't let them see me.' She thought.

"I know." Moon replied. "Everyone has a secret."

Midnight's ears twitched, her nose ruffling, her eyelids twitched. "Dawn" Midnight barely whispered. Her legs and paws moving. Midnight was having a bad dream.

Roxie went back to finish her picture. She took a good ten minutes to finish. It was a great masterpiece of Eevees playing with other Eevees.
download.jpg

Midnight jumped up, gasping for breath. She looked around the room alert and ready to spring at anything that moved too close to her. Midnight sat down and looked at the sleeping Crescent. Midnight smiled and went to the art table and got an empty peice of paper and some colored paper. She went to where Crescant was sleeping and sat down, putting her stuff on the ground. Midnight started drawing with a pencil then colored it and did a background. Midnight came up with this:
IMG_0904.JPG

Midnight looked at Crescant then the picture and smiled.

Roxie decided to draw Snowbelle, her friend a picture. A very shy Eevee who acted the same as Roxie. It turned out really good. She peaked at Midnight's drawing. 'Wow. That's way too good. I can never beat that.' She thought. Snowbelle:
images.jpg

Midnight looked at Roxie's art work. Wow, that's really good, Midnight thought. "U-um" Midnight started. "I-I like y-your work" Midnight said shyly and looked at Roxie.

"Thanks, y-yours is g-good too." She stammered very shyly. ' Nice one, Roxie!' Her brain said. "I'm probably the, the most shy in, in here." Roxie said to Midnight.

Name: Oka
Species: Eevee
Parents: Sylveon (Mother) Jolteon (Father.)
Moves: Tail Whip, Bite.
Personality: Shy and awkward, but also very kind and understanding
Others: She has a crazy talent for singing, and sings with the rest of her family.

Name: Leila
Parents: Sylveon (mother) Jolteon (Father)
Moves: Bite, Swift
Personality: She is very snobby and sassy but can be very emotional and caring at times.
Dislikes: (What do they dislike?)
Others: She often wears an accessory on her head, and changes it often. She has a crazy talent for singing, and sings with the rest of her family. She is also the best singer out of all her siblings.

Name: Theodore
Parents: Sylveon (mother) Jolteon (father)
Moves: Swift, Quick Attack
Personality: He's very full of him self, also very competitive. He's really soft inside, but doesn't let it show. He just wants to make his father proud.
Others: His mother hates him, which makes him love his father double. He really wants to make his father proud. He has a crazy talent for singing, and sings with the rest of his family.

Name: Oka
Parents: Sylveon (mother) Jolteon (father)
Moves: Bite, Swift.
Personality: She is very sure demons and spirits exsist, and attempt to contact them. she is not a phsyco, but she is not to be a little... odd. She is awfully quiet, but isn't really shy.
Others: She is also an amazing singer.

"N-no I-I'm way m-more s-shy" Midnight said shyly looking at her moon necklace. "W-well my n-name is M-Midnight, W-what is y-yours?" Luna asked nervously.

Midnight smiled. "Th-thank you" Midnight said. "My brother gave it to me when I was little. I don't have any parents but Crescent said she would get her parents to adopt me. How about you?" Midnight asked looking at Roxie's eyes.

"Well, wait a second." She said. She took a minute to draw a picture for Midnight. "Here. I'm known as the best drawing in my f-family." She said handing a picture that looked like this:
images.png

Eli walked in the Daycare by himself, no Ella to be seen. Eli sat at the drawing table. and started to shed a few tears. he put his head on the table. "I-i still can't belive..." Eli said to himself.

Oka noticed the Eevee's drawing pictures. She decided to draw one herself. She liked to think of herself as a decent drawer, but not anything special.
eevee_by_shivita.jpg

Crescent awoke with a start and a tiny snort, one ear plastered across her eyes. "Wha-what happened where am i...." she slurred in a tired haze. Truth be told, she had cried in the middle of the night due to a nightmare, but it ended quickly, and the rest of her sleep was dreamless. She peeled her ear off her face with a tiny cry of disgust. She saw a dark figure through her tired eyes, "morning Midnight..." she yawned.

Midnight laughed. "Your welcome" Midnight said. "Oh I would like you to meet my future sister Crescent" Midnighg introduced Roxie to Crescent.

Eli sat with his head down, at the drawing table. He sobs got, somewhat louder, alerting some Eevees. "I.. just.. just.." Eli stuttered.

Holding the picture in one paw, and wiping one eye with the other, Crescent yawned again. She waved absentmindedly, before everything seemed to snap into focus as she looked down at the picture in her paws. "Wow! This is so pretty!" she beamed, tiny sparkles seeming to appear in her eyes. She looked up as her ears twitched somewhat to some sort of sound. She didn't notice that Eli was crying, yet. She only noticed the familiar face. Carefully she put the picture someplace it wouldn't get smashed and trotted quickly towards the drawing table.

"Hey! Eli! I haven't seen you since yesterdaaa- what's wrong." Her cheerful mood disappeared quickly, noticing the tears. She quickly sat next to him, wrapping her long tail around him in worry.

"It's E-Ella... She's in the Hospital..." Eli Stammered through tears. Eli sobbed a little harder. " I Already miss her..." Eli said, as he sobbed more.

((OOC: Gtg see ya'll tomorrow.))

Crescent wrapped her paws around the crying Eevee, gently beginning to rock back and forth. She switched from child like to motherly in a snap. "Do you want to talk about what happened?" she asked gently, her soothe bell ringing. She snorted as the brim of his hat hit her eye lightly. Gently, she placed it on the table and nuzzle the top of his head. "It's alright if you don't want to talk..." she said, lightly starting to hum.

Midnight looked at Crescent. "W-well I'll see you later Roxie" Midnight said and rushed over to the other Eevee and Crescent. "What's wrong?" She whispered to Crescent.

Crescent looked over at Midnight, and gently shrugged. "Family thing." She replied quietly, yet bluntly. She continued with motherly comforting Eli, eventually slipping into fully humming an old lullaby she just barely remembered fully.

Midnight was nervous to meet Crescent's parents that might be hers. When Midnight was nervous she usually looked at her moon necklace but she started to draw again. This is what it came to be:
IMG_0709.JPG

"I just started to draw and that's what I drew but I have no idea what it is" Midnight said to herself.

*Luna starts eating lots of berries but leaves 6 behind* "ill save these for later" She sees more eevees in the daycare her fur sparkles because is so lively in the daycare "Everyone here looks so nice" She said then smiled

"I'll be back" Midnight told Crescent and walked outside. Midnight had noticed something was in the forest when she was in it but she didn't know where it was so she just decided to walk around for a bit.

Midnight looked around the forest, she seemed to have been walking for at least thirty minutes and her paws were starting to hurt but she kept walking and then finally she just decided there was nothing else in the forest besides the Daycare. But when she was going back she took a wrong turn.

Crescent hummed more, not pressuring Eli to say anything, but after a while grew restless. She kept glancing at the door, Midnight wasn't back yet. She grew increasingly more worried as more time passed. "Hey, Eli, I'm going to go look for Midnight, ok?" She smoothly got up and galloped outside. She saw very faint tracks heading into the forest, and with nothing else to go off of, she followed them.

Eli kept his head down. He finally got up and went outside. He saw Pawprints and followed them. "H-Hello? Anyone there?" He asked no one in particular.

Oka looked in shock. She then glared at him. “Who are you!?" She snarled.

Theodore, Ember, and Leila were all playing with blocks, making castles and battling each other.

Roxie started drawing again. "And... done!" She cheered a minute later. "Now I'll leave it right there." She said placing it on Midnight's seat. She wrote: ' To Midnight, From, ? :) '
download.jpg

"Midniiiiiiiiiiight!" Crescent yelled into the forest. The dark leaves from overhead made it hard to see the tracks, so now she was circling a large tree so she wouldn't get lost. She made the circle bigger each time, shouting for her friend. Every once in a while something would clatter, fly off, or buzz within the trees, but Crescent didn't cower. She'd survived a year or two in the wild before ending up in Kalos, after all.

A wild Linoone suddenly jumped in her path. He was mad with all the noise, and luckily, no fight was started. After explaining her plight, the older Pokemon softened and offered his help. Soon, Crescent was back onto her search, and the Linoone had dashed off in search as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.