• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eeveelution DayCare Remake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leila heard voices coming from the forest. She decided to track them down. As she entered the forest, her nose detected an Eevee's scent, so she kept going.

Midnight heard faint voices and decided to try to track them. She hadn't tracked anything for a while with her ears but she still tried. But after a while the voices grew distant and she just used her ears and nose to track them. When she was close enough Midnight heard that it was Crescant looking for her. So she tracked Crescent's scent and began walking closer to her.

Leila watched as Midnight grew closer to the other Eevee. She started hidden, she turned around and saw Oka was following. Oka sprang from the bushes. “What are you doing!?" She snarled at Midnight.

Midnight jumped. "I-I-I-I-I was just talking a walk a-a-a-and I got lost so I'm following Crescent's scent" Midnight stuttered. Midnight looked at Oka like Oka had just killed her and was panting hard. Midnight then looked at her moon necklace.

Zenix's stomach started to growl, which made him blush. He saw that there was a forest outside, so he went out to find something to eat. He searched for a while but he finally found an apple on a tree. By using Quick Attack on the tree, he was able to get the apple down and started eating it. Zenix was eating happily until he heard a noise coming from the tree. He turned around and saw that it was a Beedrill. He screamed and started running for his life with a Beedrill chasing him.

Midnight heard a scream and ran after it hoping that it wasn't Crescent. She then saw a Beedrill chasing an Eevee which wasn't Crescent and Midnight was thankful. "Hey Beedrill!" Midnight yelled at the Beedrill. "Stay on your side of the forest! This is an Eevee from the Daycare and so am I!" Midnight yelled at the Beedrill hoping that it wouldn't try to kill them.

"I don't think it heard you," yelled out Zenix to Midnight as he was still running. He noticed that he was running towards a tree, which gave him an idea. Zenix climbed up part of the tree, and jumped back using Quick Attack hitting the Beedrill. Zenix hoped that it scared away the Beedrill, but it only made it angrier. "Uh oh... that only made it worse," he said in a frightened tone and the Beedrill hit him with a nasty Poison Jab. Zenix was sent flying and hit against the tree he bounced off of.

Midnight gasped. But then got an idea. While the Beedrill was distracted she would attack him. Midnight used Shadow Ball on theBeedrill which sent him hitting a tree away from the other Eevee.

The Beedrill fled after it got hit with the Shadow Ball. As for Zenix, he struggled to get up but he couldn't. He realized that he is badly poisoned from the Poison Jab. So much that he even struggled to keep his eyes open.

Midnight rushed to his side. "Close your eyes" Midnight said as her eyes turned purple. Midnight had a bright purple light around them and Zenix was healed, but he would need time to rest so Midnight tried to follow Crescent's scent while dragging Zenix.

Roxie yawned. "Well it wouldn't hurt to draw something before sleeping." She said.
images.jpg

Crescent snapped her gaze up, watching as a yellow blur sped past being pushed by a shadow ball. She narrowed her eyes and flicked her ears, looking up she noticed a dark figure. Squinting her eyes to see through the shade of the forest, she recognized Midnight dragging another Eevee. "Miiiidniiiiight!" she yelled, rushing foreword crashing into the dark colored Eevee with a hug.
"Don't go worrying me like that! Don't you know that being alone in forests like these spells trouble?!" Crescent rambled in a jumble of words and gestures that in all entirety looked quite hilarious.

"Oh sorry I just saw something earlier in the forest so I wanted to check it out but hey if I wasn't here this Eevee would have died" Midnight told Crescent.

"Where's Midnight? Ok I can easily find her." Roxie said. Her eyes turned Red. "Hm. In a forest with Crescent? And don't know where the Daycare is? Ok I'll send some signs that says where to go." She said. Signs appeared where they were.

Midnight looked at the signs and smiled. "Thank you for worrying about me" Midnight said and hugged Crescent. "Well let's go back so this Eevee can rest" Midnight said and started walking/dragging the Eevee where the signs tell her to go.

He Hears People Talking Outside And He Goes Outside In The Forest To See Who Was Talking And Finds An Eevee And A....Dark Eevee? "Um Hi There....?, I heard You guys talking outside so i went to check out who was talking and found you guys"He Then Looked At The Dark Eevee And Said "And How are you dark like that? You look so Cool!" He Started Staring Into Her Eyes And Said "And Your eyes look cool too!" He Then Started To Get Some Oran Berries Out Of The Trees With Telekinesis "Want Some?" He Hands One Out For The Dark Eevee And The Other Eevee And Eats The Last Berry He Had

Last edited by a moderator:
(Crescent's a Shiny Eevee).

"Th-thank you. M-my names Midnight and this is Crescent." Midnight said shyly. "What is your name?" Midnight asked the other Eevee.

Eli's parents arrived. they walked home, silent. About 1 hour after Eli got home, a Sylveon walked into his room. "Hey Eli." She said. the voice was familiar. "E-Ella?" Eli asked her. The Sylveon nodded her head. Eli ran up to her and hugged her. Eli was happy, and started to glow. Once he stopped, there was no longer a Eevee. An Umbreon was hugging his Sister. They were ready to go back to the Daycare Tomorrow.

Midnight looked at Roxie and her right eye turned icy blue."I saw it with me eyes" Midnight whispered Roxie and her eye went back to its golden color. Midnight turned back to Oka waiting for her name.

Zenix rests as he was being pulled around by Midnight. After a while, he finally started to wake up. "Ugh.. what... happened?" he said as he woke up. He struggled a bit to stand up but he was finally able to.

Zenix puts his paw on his head. "Yeah I'm fine," he replied, "but... what happened?" His head feels a bit noxious, which he tried to manage.

Zenix then made eye contact with the Eevee and grew a bit shy. This was the first time he ever saw a dark Eevee. "Oh umm... m-my name is Zenix," he replied nervously, "I-I'm sorry for causing you trouble. W-What's your name?"

"I'm Midnight" Midnigt said. "I was in the forest anyway but are you sure your ok, the Beedrill used Poison Sting on you?" Midnight asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure," Zenix answered, "just a bit-" before he finished talking, one of his legs almost gave up on him but he manage to prevent himself from falling. "I fine," Zenix said, "just a bit wobbly that's all."

Midnight looked at Zenix worriedly. "Lay down" Midnight said and put one paw on his back and used Force lightly making him fall on the blanket.

"But I'm fine, really," Zenix said. He tried fight Midnight's force but was immediately to weak and fell back on the blanket. He looked up at Midnight and for some reason he felt the need to trust and listen to her, after looking at her eyes. "Ok, I'll lay down," he finally said.

"Good. Are you hungry?" Midnight asked him. "Because there is some berries over there" Midnight said and turned her head to look at a plate of berries.

Status
Not open for further replies.