• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eeveelution DayCare Remake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crescent smiled, laughing as she watched Midnight dance around. Around halfway through her dance, Crescent scooped Midnight into her front paws, and started spinning in circles with her, all while balancing on her hind legs. She jumped sometimes, but she was sharing her joy with her sister for crying out loud, she had an excuse.

Midnight laughed and danced with her new sister until she remembered that Zenix was there and immediately grew shy and started blushing. "Well are we meeting them now or later?" Midnight asked and stopped blushing.

Midnight heard Oka and sighed. "I'll be back" Midniit told them. "Oka stop challenging everyone you see" Midnight told her. "His father was probably an Espeon, stop assuming things" Midnight told Oka.

Then Midnight walked away and looked at Roxie. Midnight smiled then walked back to where Crescent and Zenix were and noticed a small paper. Midnight looked at the picture and her smile turned into a frown. "This is what I can never look like or act like" She whispered to herself. Putting the paper back she made her way to Crescent and Zenix.

Roxie wanted to sleep Forever but, she woke to a sound. "Ek!" She jumped up. "Oh, what was that?" She saw a meatal carving that said, ' Hello, ROXIE! You think you got away. You can't stop me from getting you! You don't have any friends. So ha! Sincerely, Matt.' "Oh-No, Oh-No Oh-No Oh-No! What am I going to do? Midnight!" She yelled. Roxie showed Midnight the carving.

Midnight sighed with her. "An ex-boyfriend? Wow. He sure isn't acting like one with all these threats but if he tries to hurt you..." Midnight said. "I'll protect you" Midnight finished.

Name: Matt
Species: Eevee
Role: Child
Moves: psychic, Shadow ball
Personality: Nice, when mad, will get you back
Other: Roxie's ex boyfriend

"Well well well. Isn't it Roxie. Did you miss me? Because I'm back to take you to be my prisoner." Matt said. "Ek! Midnight that's him." Roxie said.

Midnight growled at Matt. "If you want to take her, you'll have to go through me" Midnight said sternly and moved in front of Roxie protectively.

Midnight closed her eyes. When she opened them her eyes were green, resistance and protectiveness. Then she smiled. "Now I can" she teased him. "Leave Roxie alone. She just wants to stay here. She doesn't want to be with you. And I thought you were her ex-boyfriend not her capturer" Midnight said.

"She was... until..." Matt said. "Shut up!" Roxie said. "You promised not to tell." "Well I'm not failing my mission. I was sent here from the emperor. He wanted me to take you back for escaping." Matt yelled. "Well don't do it." Roxie said. "Ugh. How about you shut up." He said using psychic sending her away. "Well bye." Matt said running away.

sorry if i'm intruding

Name: DaisyPath
Species: Vaporeon
Role: child
Parents: not known
Moves: water gun and bubble
Personality: derpy.....very derpy but actually a genius abit
Dislikes: some stuff
Others: she has a head piece that looks like Pyrrah Nikos's

Crescent, for the short exchange, had been rooted to the spot with fear, but after the shock settled in she registered Midnight being threatened and attacked, and simply put that was the final straw. Usual shyness disappeared from Crescent's body language, and she stood to her full height, which so happened to be a full head taller than other Eevees. With her tail raised, and fur bristled in aggression, she snarled and pounced with a flash of light. At full speed, she landed a quick attack on Matt, before kicking him to send herself back, landing and placing herself between Roxie and her sister.

"I'd leave if I was you, ya no good creep." Her voice was overlapped with a snarl, and her original accent dripped heavily in her speech. If her usually cold and cut off air was intimidating before, she was downright terrifying now.

Eli walked in the daycare. He wondered how Creasent would React to him being an Umbreon now. Then he saw her Pin someone to the ground. "Woah..." he said. "Creasent. way to go. Want me to beat him up? I evolved." Eli's rings started to glow.

Zenix tries to get up to help Midnight deal with Matt, but is still to weak to do so. He saw Crescent pin him down and said to himself, "Well.. it looks like my help wasn't needed."

Crescent, for the short exchange, had been rooted to the spot with fear, but after the shock settled in she registered Midnight being threatened and attacked, and simply put that was the final straw. Usual shyness disappeared from Crescent's body language, and she stood to her full height, which so happened to be a full head taller than other Eevees. With her tail raised, and fur bristled in aggression, she snarled and pounced with a flash of light. At full speed, she landed a quick attack on Matt, before kicking him to send herself back, landing and placing herself between Roxie and her sister.

"I'd leave if I was you, ya no good creep." Her voice was overlapped with a snarl, and her original accent dripped heavily in her speech. If her usually cold and cut off air was intimidating before, she was downright terrifying now.
Matt chuckled. "No, I wouldn't." He said jumping up and used psychic. "I NEVER FAILED A MISSION!" "I got your friend and that's that!" He snapped then walked away hoping they won't find him.

Crescent snarled after Matt's retreating form, but the Eevee was gone quicker than she could have blinked. She padded a few paces foreword, in the general direction he had left, before stopping, growling uselessly, before switching the French and cursing under her breath. I mean, she is twelve. Of course she almost never acts her age.

Staring at the blank space, she let out a deep sigh laced with a final growl. She relaxed, her fur smoothing down somewhat, and just like that she seemed to deflate and shrink again. Her sharp, aggressive eyes seemed to grow wider and soften, and she quickly trotted back over to Midnight.

"Are you ok?" she asked, her voice hoarse from snarling and growling.

Eli watched as Matt walked off. He had noticed Creasent didn't reply. He walked up to her. "Creasent, Who was that jerk?" The Umbreon asked. "Was his name Matt? I can feel things now that i'm an Umbreon..." Eli said.

Roxie tried screaming to let other Pokemon to know where she was. "HELP!! HELP ME!" She tried sneaking away. "Not so fast." Matt snarled throwing Roxie back. "I believe it's time to go." He said. Roxie got up and ran but tripped. "Ouch." She said. "HELP!"

Eli felt someone in Trouble. "Someone's in trouble. I have to go." Eli said as he ran to the stress waves. He saw Roxie and Matt. "Leave her alone!" Eli shouted. He shot a shadow ball at Matt. "Let her go. NOW." Eli snarled, trying to be scary.

Her gaze flickered up to the much, MUCH, taller Umbreon next to her. She cowered, jumping back with a tiny, "Eep!" but then recognition dawned on her face. "Eli?! When did you evolve?!" Crescent leaped up, managing to place her paws on his shoulders, but still had to stand on her hind legs and tip-toes to get her head closer to his. Her nose twitched in curiosity. "You look really cool!" She muttered in slight awe. Then, her ears twitched as she heard Roxie's screams, and she stumbled as Eli quickly brushed past her, and without any balance she yelped and went down with a tumble.

"I'm not scared." Matt laughed. "By the way, you. Don't. Tell. Me. What. To. Do." He said using Dark Pulse. Roxie wanted to cry like a baby but she didn't. Instead she sat still like a statue.

Eli's rings glowed, stopping The dark pulse in it's tracks. He launched another Shadow Ball, landing a hit on him. He stepped in front of Roxie. "Get out of here. Run. Iv'e got this." Eli said to her. He was ready for another attack.

"O-okay." Roxie studered. She got up and ran. "Come on! It wasn't my idea. It's my leader's fault. Now I'm going to get executed. I'm not a bad guy." Matt said. He sighed. "Oh well, you win. I give up."

Crescent rolled over, hearing the sounds of the fight. She didn't know how useful she would be, or even if at all, but she still rushed outside to help, not even thinking. Seeing the face off, she growled gently to herself, but steeled her nerves and ran towards them. Her paws were glowing, as if anticipating a quick attack, but tiny tiny starts flickered across her coat, as if her decision between the two moves wasn't fully committed. She slowed down some as she drew nearer, since it seemed Matt was giving up. Although, Crescent didn't actually believe him, yet. She remained defensive, narrowing her eyes at him, and a few fangs bared.

"Executed?! I won't let an innocent Pokemon be Killed. Where Is this leader? I wanna talk to him." Eli asked. Eli seemed Braver than he usally was. He thought it was because he evolved.

Zenix heard Roxie's scream and thought it was about time he did something. With all his might, Zenix was able to stand up despite not being fully recovered. He ran to where the screaming was and ignored the pain throughout his body. When he arrived, Matt was already giving up, but Zenix stood by in case he tried anything funny.

"He's our leader. All he cares about is himself..." Matt's voice trailed off. "Never mind. Maybe I'll take you there. But Roxie needs to come or else the portal won't open." Roxie heard the whole conversation. So, she ran away before she was seen.

"Why Roxie? Why won't the portal open? Tell me, Matt. NOW" Eli demanded. Eli stomped his foot on the ground. he noticed some people were arriving behind him.

name:kai
species:jolteon
parents:kaiu[dad/umbreon] jae[mom/espeon]
dislikes:younger sis[miku/vaporeon,veggies and boring things.
moves;thunderbolt and tackle
peronalities:stubborn,lazy,selfish

Status
Not open for further replies.