• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eeveelution DayCare Remake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome To The Eeveelution DayCare!

A remake of this thread ==>http://pokecharms.com/threads/eeveelution-daycare.14728/
It was locked for so i was sad because it was my first thread when i made this account T^T
So i made another thread,Now let's forget about that and let's remake a NEW DayCare!!

This DayCare is only for Eeveelutions,So if you want to be a CareTaker Just be an evoled eeveelution,If you are a child,start as an eevee!
(I'm Remaking some of my Ocs and all of your Ocs must make their bios back!)

Rules:
1.Please no Cursing,This is a DayCare
2.You can only have 4 Characters in here
3.The Kids Can have a crush on the other kids if u want to :3

Now for the form:
Name: (Put your name)
Species: (Just Eeveelutions,If young then be an Eevee)
Role: (You are either a Child or a CareTaker)
Parents: (Put only if you are a child)
Moves: (What moves do they have?(Most Kids must have only 2 Moves))
Personality: (How do they act?)
Dislikes: (What do they dislike?)
Others: (If you have any marks or accessories put it on here!)

My Ocs:
Name:Nora
Species:Eevee
Role: Child
Parents: Glory(Mother/Glaceon),Leo(Father/Leafeon)
Moves: Tackle,Quick Attack
Personality:Childish,Playful,Clumsy,Kind,Shy,Creative and Friendly
Dislikes: Bullies
Other:An Eevee Tail Neacklace

Name:Kiku
Species:Eevee
Parents: Sunshine(Mother/Leafeon),River(Father/Vaporeon)
Moves: Tackle,Swift
Personality: Adventurous,Brave,Rash and Friendly
Dislikes: Spicy food,Bullies
Other: A Cowboy Hat

Name:Fairi
Species:Sylveon
Role: CareTaker
Moves: Fairy Wind,Swift,Helping Hand,Protect
Personality:Childish,Kind,Friendly and Playful
Dislikes: Mean Pokemon,Swearing
Other:A Purple Apron with a Sylveon Ribbon in the Middle

Name: Espearl
Species: Espeon
Moves: Swift,Psybeam,Psychic,Attract
Personality: Cheerful,Kind,Clumsy
Dislikes: Bugs,Bullies
Others: An Oval Blue Pendant and a pink Apron with a Purple Heart in the Middle,Often Sleeps in

Fairi finished cooking some candy for the kids and smiled,She looked at the clock and it was almost time for the kids to come.Her ears perk up and went to the kids room to find Espearl,She founded her sleeping on the table while drooling,She shook her to wake her up,"Espearl!Wake up!It's almost time!!",Espearl groaned and said,"Fairi,I already washed the windows-*Soft Snore*",Fairi shooked her head and just went to wait for the kids in front of the DayCare with candy in her Apron pocket.

Name: Midnight
Species: Shiny Umbreon
Role: Caretaker
Parents: N/A
Moves: Attract, Phychic, Shadow Ball, Bite
Personality: Very Straight Foward, and Stubborn.
Dislikes: Yelling
Others: Blue Scarf

Midnight walked in on Espearl's Nap, then sighed. Midnight used Psychic, slightly levitating her in the air, and towards the Door.

"If I had a poke for every time this happened, Id be a billionaire." Midnight smiled, sarcastically, as he walked outside with the floating espeon.

Midnight stood next to Fairi, then sighed.

"Here we go again." He smiled.

Name: Crescent

Role: Child on the older side

Species: Shiny Eevee from an unknown region (Will evolve eventually into Umbreon, with a little variation in appearance.)

Moves: Wish, Swift, Quick attack

Parents: (Biologically her parents are two shiny Eevee's) Her foster parents: Fletcher (F Shiny Talonflame) Sammy (M Noivern)

Personality: She isn't cold or closed off, she just doesn't know how to socialize properly. She does have a sense of maturity, knowing the world is dangerous and how to survive, but other than that she can be very naive when confronted with sheltered and privaliged lifestyle. Very defensive, and not prone to lash out she gets emotional and cries easily. Also, her quiet closed off air tends to be intimidating.

Likes: Spicy food, being praised, having her fur ruffled, cuddling, warm blankets with hot cocoa and a fire, music

Dislikes: Males flirting with her, sour food, the cold, crowded areas, extremely loud areas, relationships

Other: Rescued from a breeding farm, aka they shiny bred all sorts of pokemon, and yes she has had a few kiddos before being rescued. Since her region has a special regional varient of Eevee, her appearance is a little different. Slightly larger than other Eevee's, around two inches taller. Longer legs and longer body. The tail is slightly less fluffy and a little longer, it doesn't stick in the air, the highest its ever raised is horizontal with her body, otherwise it drags on the ground. The neck fluff is smaller, and fluffiest on the chest and back, the fur also reaches her belly and hips. Her ears also don't droop to the side like Eevees, they are longer and larger, face foreword and are upright, fuzzy near the base and tips. Her head is a little smaller and has a longer snout, but only slightly. Also, she has whiskers tipped with very gently glowling orbs, they only appear very white when not in darkness though. All in all, she is average in appearance for Eevee's from her region, and rather pretty.

Her eyes are dark grey with white pupils, she wears a gold soothe bell with a blue grey ribbon around her neck. Has a little feathering on her paws. Her foster parents believe putting her in the daycare would do her some good, give her a chance to open up and learn to socialize.
~~~~~
Fletcher soared in front of the little family group, her eyes scanning the ground before landing on the quant little daycare, just for little Eevee's. Sure, Crescent was shiny and looked a lot different, but she doubted that the kids there would be too concerned with that. A smile was on her beak as she listened to rare laughter coming from her adopted daughter as Sammy flipped and dove with her latched onto his furry neck.

She locked eyes with her mate, before the both of them swooped down and landed softly in front of the daycare. They quickly noticed the three evolved Pokemon waiting out front, and it appeared they were the first to arrive. Good, it would give Crescent a chance to adjust.

Fletcher trilled in her naturally musical voice, "Hello there! This wouldn't happen to be the daycare for Eevee's would it?" Meanwhile in the background, Crescent had noticed where they were, and there were new faces. Currently, she was being calmed by her father who was muttering lowly in French, the native language of the Kalos region where Crescent now lived.

Name: Rose
Species: Eevee
Parents: Sandy (Mother/Vaporeon), Moony (Father/Umbreon)
Moves: ShadowBall, Bite
Personality: Kind, brave, playful, optimistic, friendly
Dislikes: Bullies
Other: Wears a flower crown

Name: Hiro
Species: Umbreon
Parents: Sandy (Mother/Vaporeon), Moony (Father/Umbreon)
Moves: ShadowBall, Scratch
Personality: Careful, friendly, brave, smart,loyal
Dislikes: Bullies, water
Other: /

"Hey, Rose." Hiro whispered to Rose who was sleeping on her back. "We are here."
"Uhm...DayCare?!" Rose opened her eyes and twitched with her ears. "You are fast." Rose said and jumped from Hiro's back.
"There is Miss Fairi." Hiro said. "I we aren't late."
"C'mon! Let's go!!" Rose said and started to ran
"Wait!" Hiro yelled and started to ran after Rose.

Name: Lily
Species: eevee
Role: child
Parents: Shimmer (mother/Sylveon) and Vapour (mother/ vaporeon) (they adopted her :3)
Moves: tackle, baby doll eyes, scratch and growl
Personality: Shy, peaceful, quiet.
Dislikes: fire types and vegetables.
Other: She has a scar on her ear when she was burnt by a charizard.

Lily carefully eyed the kids and the caretakers around the daycare. She whispered to herself, "too many kids.." . She very slowly walked into a room, where all the kids were. "H-hello.." she whispered.

Name: Moon
Parents: Catherine(Mother/Espeon) and Lucky ( Father/ Jolteon)
Moves: Bite and take down
Personality: Friendly and helpful
Dislikes: Bullies, fighting types
Other: Got badly hurt by a Hitmonchan

Moon slowly walked into the room. "Here it goes." She said to herself.

Name: Moon
Parents: Catherine(Mother/Espeon) and Lucky ( Father/ Jolteon)
Moves: Bite and take down
Personality: Friendly and helpful
Dislikes: Bullies, fighting types
Other: Got badly hurt by a Hitmonchan

Moon slowly walked into the room. "Here it goes." She said to herself.

Lily looked over at the eevee, and grinned. She walked over to her. "Hi.. I'm Lily!" She said, trying to be as outgoing as possible.

Lily nervously swayed her tail back and forth. 'Come on, say something' she thought. "Hey, um.. do you like chocolate ice cream?!" She blurted out. 'way to go Lily..' her brain told her.

Rose entered room. "Hello everybody!" Rose yelled with smiled.
"Rose!" Hiro yelled and grab Rose to her tail and brang her outside room. "Keep your voice down, don't yell, please." Hiro said and licked Rose.
"Okay, big brother..." Rose said and walked into room like normal pokemon. "Uhm..hello.."

'Wow that went well' she thought. "Erm, well... i really like green.." she said with a smile. Then she turned around to see another eevee and an umbreon. She waved, smiling meekly.

Name: Eli
Spiecies: Eevee
Parents: Sleek (Mother/Vaporeon) Dash (Father/Jolteon)
Moves: Baby Doll Eyes, Tackle.
Personality: Fun-loving, energetic, But Shy
Dislikes: Bullies, The Crack on the Sidewalk
Other: Twin Brother of Ella, wears blue hat between ears, wishes to evolve into a umbreon.

Name: Ella
Spiecies: Eevee
Parents: Sleek (Mother/Vaporeon) Dash (Father/Jolteon)
Moves: Baby Doll Eyes, Tackle
Personality: Quiet, Shy, but loves making friends
Dislikes: Bullies, The Crack on her Phone.
Other: Twin Sister of Eli, wears Pink bow on left ear, wishes to evolve into a Sylveon.

The twins opened the door to the Daycare. It was their first day and they were nervous. They saw a umbreon talking to someone. They saw it was a care taker. "Sir? Do you know where we're supposed to go? We just got here, it's our first day." Eli said, Quiet, but loud enough so the Umbreon could hear them.

Midnight let out a small sigh, as the Daycare wad bustling in a mere few minutes. He couldn't help but regret his decision to help around the daycare, but it was too late to turn back now.

Soon, a Shiny Talonflame swooped down, landing in front of the three. Then asking, "this wouldn't happen to be the daycare for Eevee's would it?"

"Yep, you got it. Would you like to drop off an Eevee?" Midnight asked in his most cheery voice, which honestly was still pretty dull.

"Hey, I'm Rose." Rose said and entered into room.
"Hello kids. I'm your new CareTaker, my name is Hiro." Hiro said and smiled to two Eevees who was talking to each other.

"I like Purple and black." Moon said. ' Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Keep it together.' she thought. "Lots of Pokemon are coming." Moon said. '

Lily smiled. "Purple and black? I bet your gonna be an umbreon or an espeon!!" She said. Then she yawned. "Mm, I'm tired.." she mumbled, stepping into the playground and curling up on a pile of leaves.

Eli and Ella walked up behing Hiro"Mr. Hiro? I'm Eli. this is my sister Ella. Do you know where we are supposed to go? This is our first day..." Eli said. He stepped back because of the other Eevee circling him.

Fletcher nodded to the other shiny, "Our daughter Crescent will be here for a little bit, just until the trainers near Victory Road clear out. You understand why we don't want a shiny, regional variant to be raised with the risk of being caught." Sammy hobbled up next to the Talonflame. He placed Crescent on the ground and nudged her foreword.

"We wanted to drop her off in person, so she'd make it here alright." Sammy whispered, keeping his booming voice in check. The parents nuzzled the Eevee and took to the sky. Crescent watched them go. She gulped, looking at the other caretakers in the front.

"I-I'll just go inside then..." She whispered in a hoarse voice, quickly scuttling past them with her bell ringing, keeping a blank face the entire time. Though her eyes screamed that she was frightened to her core.

Crescent shuddered in fright, looking at the many Eevee's in the room. They were all... the same. Her ears lowered some, of course she'd be the black mareep of the bunch. Quietly, she snuck across the room, hoping her sparkling fur didn't give her away. She spotted a lone table with some paper and various crayons and pencils strewn across it. Sighing, she sat down, and half heartedly started doodling the outside of her 'house' near Victory Road. "I'll be out of here soon, it'll be quicker than you think." she muttered to herself, hoping for an uneventful stay.

((OOC, try to keep OOC chatter to a minimum it was how the original Rp got closed.))

Lily sighed. "Alright alright." She grumbled, walking into the classroom and immediately spotting a shiny eevee. "Hey there!" She said, popping up next to the rare eevees shoulder

((OOC: yeah, wanted to point that out though))

Eli tugged on Hiro's leg. "Mr. Hiro? Never mind.." Eli said. He saw a Shiny Eevee. Ella had wondered off. he sat with it and started to draw something.

Rose twitched with her ear. "Noone wat to be my friend...." Rose almost cried
"Hey, sis. It's you'r first day, by the way you didn't talk to anyone for now...." Hiro said tried to console his little sis.

Lily grumbled, "I want dat shiny thingy.." . She quietly got up and stepped outside, walking over to the stone. "It's so shinyyyy.." she whispered, reaching out her paw to touch it.

Name: Chris
Parents: Luna(Black Eevee) and Rowl (A Rowlet)
Moves: Tackle, Growl
Personality: Nice, Playful and Shy
Dislikes: Bullies, Pokemon Trainers
Others: has a Green and blask bowtie he wears every day.

"Why am I going here Mommy and Daddy and what is this place." Chris asked his Parents.

Name: (Put your name) Zailia
Species: (Just Eeveelutions,If young then be an Eevee) Glaceon
Role: (You are either a Child or a CareTaker) caretaker
Parents: (Put only if you are a child)
Moves: (What moves do they have?(Most Kids must have only 2 Moves)) Blizzard, protect, Hail, double team
Personality: (How do they act?)A caring Pokemon who can fight fiercely for people she likes. The sort of cute giggely girl type person
Dislikes: (What do they dislike?) Bullies, heights
Others: (If you have any marks or accessories put it on here!) Shiny, it's just not very obvious

Lily sighed and grabbed the stone. "Yayz!!!" She giggled. But then, her smile turned to a frown as the stone started to glow, and so did she. "Eek help moon!!" She squeaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.