• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eeveelution DayCare Remake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Actually no... I'm not that hungry," Zenix replied not wanting to trouble Midnight. However, his stomach says otherwise, as it starts to growl very loud. Zenix blushed out of embarrassment.

Name: Daniel
Species: Vaporeon
Role: Care Taker
Moves: Hydro Pump, Scald, Ice Beam, Iron Tail
Personality: Kind to just about everyone, likes puns, Loves kids, and tries to be funny.
Dislikes: Food that isn't sweet or salty
Others: He wears an Electric blue scarf with a salt shaker tied to it.

Oka went up to Midnight. "How dare you walk away from me!?" She spat. "As for name, I'm not telling you. You're eye, it has powers." She then raised her voice in anger. "Where did you get that eye from! I demand to know!" She screeched.

Midnight stared at her uninterestedly. "Well I was born with these eyes so if you will excuse me" Midnight said and turned to get some Oran berries for Zenix.

"I was born with them!" Midnight yelled at her. "I'm sorry if that doesn't satisfy you but everyone from where I come from has them!" Midnight yelled at Oka.

Oka eyes widened in shock in what he told her. "Everyone has those eyes were you come from?" She then went back to being angry and narrowed he eyes. "Where is this place?"

"An abandoned island" Midnight whipered to Oka so no one else could hear. 'I wish Crescent could save me from this mad lady' Midnight thought.

Last edited:
"That's for me to know and you not to find out" Midnight said to Oka. "I'll tell you if you tell me why you are demanding these things from me" Midnight told Oka.

"Alright. I need to know because...." She hestitated about telling him. "I need to find a powerful Eevee. I can't tell you who, but somebody told me I had to get rid of them. They will cause great destruction and will kill the pokemon population, I am the one to stop them."

(Midnight is female)

"Well tell me the gender of this powerful Pokémon" Midnight said. "It's a need to know that way I can help you stop them" Midnight said. "And I don't want to help you but I was sent off the island because of... reasons" Midnight said.

(Bye)
"I'll tell you what you need to know when I finish taking care of Zenix" Midnight said and walked away to get some Oran berries for Zenix.

Zenix watched the two Eevees arguing and was worried that it would get worse. He tried to stand up so he could break them up, but failed due to being to weak. Now he just hopes that the argument won't get worse.

Midnight grabbed some Oran berries and made her way back to Zenix. "Here" Midnight said handing him an Oran berry and placing the others on the blanket, she took one.

Zenix hesitated on telling out of embarrassment but told her anyway. "Well... I got hungry, so I went to the forest and found an apple tree," he said, "So I used Quick Attack on the tree and it just so happened a Beedrill was living there. So that's what happened."

"Oh ok I understand" Midnight said. "Well I hope you get better" Midnight said. She stood up and stretched. "I'm going to take a walk in the forest I'll be back in thirty minutes but don't try to get up, your still too weak but you should be fine later" Midnight told Zenix looking into his eyes.

Midnight walked through the forest and looked around. Then she saw a waterfall. "A waterfall" Midnight whispered to herself. Then she ran to the water surrounding the water fall and dove in. She swam in the water for a while and then got out and shook her fur. Midnight started to walk back to the Daycare and saw some berries. 'I'll just get some for the Daycare' Midnight thought and walked over to get some.

Zenix blushed a little while Midnight looked at him in the eyes. "Ok," he replied to her. With Midnight gone for a while, Zenix has nothing to do but to lay down and do nothing.

Midnight grabbed some berries and headed back to the Daycare. She following Zenix's scent because she knew he wouldn't move and she kind of trusted that he would listen to her, she didn't know why though. She finally got back to the Daycare and realized that she was gone probably for an hour. Midnight walked up to the berry plate and set the berries down then went to see how Zenix was doing. "Are you feeling better?" She asked him.

Zenix saw that Midnight already came back. "Yeah," he replied, "I'm feeling a bit better." He tried to get up to check his progress, but failed and layed back down. "But not entirely," he added.

Midnight smiled. "That's good your healing quickly" Midnight said. "Do you remember anything after you hit the tree?" Midnight asked Zenix.

((haha this is what I get for leaving for a day to go to a party!!! end me))

Crescent had left, missing the argument completely, and only arrived as Midnight came back. The first thing she noticed was that the Eevee from earlier had reawakened. Crescent had, in fact, left because her parents had finally arrived. It took longer than she wanted, because she got a good earful when she told them about the forest incident. And after some shouting in French, and a lot of apologies and eventually begging on her part, her parents were more than eager to adopt Midnight.

Back to the present, Crescent was sprinting full speed towards her soon to be officially adopted sister, a huge grin on her face, and she was shouting excitedly in French, forgetting that Midnight probably couldn't understand a word she was saying.

"Actually, the last thing I remember was you coming to my aid," Zenix said, "beyond that point, I can't recall a thing." He then saw Crescent coming towards them.

"Ok" Midnight said and smiled when she saw Crescent. "So what has gotten you all happy?" Midnight asked Crescent, laughing. "And why were you gone so long in the forest? Did something happen?" Midnight asked concerned.

"Yes yes yes yes something big just happened!" Crescent squealed, giddy with excitement, still using French. She blushed and grew sheepish, upon realizing her mistake. With her bell ringing, she switched to English, "My parents are here! They're finally back! And guess what? They said yes! We're officially sisters now!!" She jumped up and down with excitement, the constant movement making her fur sparkle and glow more than usual. Weird trait, that was, shiny Pokemon shined a lot more when they moved, but that was besides the point. Crescent's parents agreed to adopt Midnight, and that was all that was on the usually shy Eevee's mind.

Midnight smiled from ear to ear. "Zenix! Me and Crescent are officially sisters!" Midnight yelled and hugged Crescent. "Oh and this is Zenix!" Midnight said happily. "Crescent, Zenix. Zenix, Crescent" Midnight introduced happily.

Zenix smiled for Midnight. "Wow, congratulations Midnight," he said to her. He then looks at Crescent as Midnight introduced her to him. "Hi Crescent," he said to Crescent.

Luna was just watching the other eevees with her pancham plushie while her stomach groaned causing everyon to hear it "oh no.."

"Well I Got These powers cause my dad taught me how to use Psychic, So that's why I have telekinesis and my name is Snazu" He Said Calmly
"And Congratulations Midnight Was It?" He Said Cheerfully
"And Hello Zenix My Name Is Snazu" He Introduced Himself In A Nice Way
He Hears Luna's Stomach Growling "Woah There Looks Like Somebody Needs Something To Eat!" He Said Excitedly
He Goes Outside And Gets An Oran Berry, A Cheri Berry And A Belue Berry From The Trees With Telekinesis And Hands Her The Berries "Here Ya Go!" He Said Confidently

Midnight was so happy that she started to dance. She was a beautiful dancer and her necklace reflected her front fur which made it shine. Midnight danced around Zenix and Crescent.

Status
Not open for further replies.