• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eeveelution DayCare Remake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"My name is Luna and nice to meet you" She lays down her bag with a strawberry pattern down "Say, Do you like berries?" She asked curiously to midnight

"Hey you look like fun to play with let's be friends" Chris says to Midnight. "My name is Chris what is your name" Chris asks the Dark Eevee(Midnight).

Midnight immediately felt sorry and jumped off the tree and ran. "Catch me if you can!" Midnight yelled at Chris as she ran off into the Daycare. Midnight looked back to see if Chris was still there but she bumped into a Shiny Eevee (Cressnt).

"Sorry!" Midnight said automatically. She then looked up to see an unusual Shiny Eevee but she's ok with that because she has seen a lot of unusual.

Crescent had been peacefully reading, happy with herself with almost finishing chapter 6 all by herself since Eli had left. She yelped in fright as something bumped into her side, clutching the book close to her as a sort of shield. She blinked a few times before cowering a little more behind the mystery novel. "U-um... h-hi... ?" she stuttered at the dark colored Eevee. Her ears flattened against her head, suddenly there were too many Eevees in her general area.
Crescent.jpg

(oh shoot I did not realize the image was that large... but yes I sketched that up in 30 minutes out of boredom, no more OOCness)

"Sorry!" Midnight said to the Shiny Eevee. "H-hi m-my n-name is M-Midnight" Midnight stuttered. "W-what's yours?" Midnight asked looking down at her moon necklace.

"I'm Crescent..." she muttered gently, relaxing upon realizing the other Eevee was just about as shy as her. She gulped gently, before slowly opening her book again. She glanced at Midnight every so often, but she kept looking back at her book, muttering the sentences out loud to herself as she continued trying to read.

Crescent froze, before turning to the cover, staring at the golden letters for a long time. She nervously looked at Midnight, a blush on her muzzle, "I don't know how to read the cover..." she looked back down at the page she was on, reading a few more lines before it was clear she was hitting a point where she was struggling with words again.

Crescent looked up again with hope filled eyes, "You... you could?" she tested, the tiniest of grateful smiles on her muzzle. "I'd really like the help..." she then scooted to the side, making room for Midnight in the little cove where she had been reading, before slowly patting the space near her, becoming Midnight to come over and sit.

Midnight looked really happy when she came and sat next to Crescent, a real smile, hope in her eyes, and she wasn't looking at the moon necklace. "Yes, I can" Midnight said happily. She started by helping her read the front cover then helping her at where she needed in the book.

Crescent smiled more and more as time passed, every once in a while she would cry in triumph and her sooth bell would ring in her excitement. They got quite far into the book, and Crescent really did enjoy the story. Sure, it might have some scary parts but Crescent didn't mind all too much, and the Dark type Pokemon that appeared in the book were her favorite characters. Eventually, however, it did start growing dark, around the time some of the Eevee's were getting picked up by the parents.

Crescent would glance in between reading towards the entrance and through the window, hoping to see the figure of a large Noivern or her shiny Talonflame mother, but no such luck, yet. They still lived near Victory Road, so maybe something happened and it was taking them longer to fly here?

Occasionally Midnight would look and see Eevee's get picked up. Midnight liked the book even though she didn't get to read anything before she started to read it with Crescant. "What are your parents like?" Midnight suddenly blurted out.

Crescent looked over, "They're really nice. I mean, I'm adopted... but they really do understand the stuff I went through before, they really do care. We live by Victory Road and Kalos so they keep bringing me here because they don't want me getting hurt during the day when trainers come and challenge the League there." she smiled, "They also taught me how to speak French fluently, since more than half the Pokemon there speak it..." she laughed gently.

"You don't mind if I ask what it's like where you live... do you?" she added quietly.

"W-well you see" Midnight started. "I come from an island, an abandoned one at that, and if you try to leave the island and survive ten your free forever" Midnight said. After a long pause she said, "I survived but my brother didn't and I don't know my parents so I live alone, everywhere and anywhere, so when I heard there was an Eevee daycare I decided that I should go here" Midnight said looking at her moon necklace. "You know this is a crescent moon" Midnight started. "And my brother gave it to me" Midnight said and chuckled.

Reola was in daycare, but she started to think that no one looked at her, no one even cares about herself. She cried, and started go outside, to sleep there. When she went outside she looked at she's torn scarf, and started to cry louder... - Mommy! Daddy! -Reola replied, but even when she said that this don't change things alot, she cry now, mom and dad don't show up, and scarf don't look like new... Too many memories...

Crescent rested her head in her paws and her elbows on the floor. "That's cool. You know, I don't know how many siblings I have but I know I have a lot. Both my parents are shiny, but I ran away from where we all lived. I survived in the wild a few years and hid myself on a human boat. It came to Kalos, and then my parents found me after I got in a fight with a wild Riolu."

She looked at Midnight, after admiring the necklace, "So, do all Eevees look like you where to come from? I don't know where my old home is, but I know I'm a regional variant of Eevee, compared to everyone else here."

Midnight smiled. "Yes where I come from we all look the same the only difference is that we all have different colored eyes and different smells." Midnight said. "Well what's your favorite color?" Midnight asked Crescent couriously. Her icy blue and golden eyes bright.

"Well, I like dark colors, but not like black colors, if you know what I mean." she started, "Like dull or dusty colors, kinda grey, I really like dark blue though! And metallic colors, but my favorite would have to be gold." She giggled a bit. Pointing to her bell and bow, "You know, colors like these."

"Now, what's your favorite color?" she smiled, but glanced back towards the entrance, there were two figures in the distance, but they weren't close by any means. She hoped those were her parents, but nothing was guaranteed. "What do you want to evolve into?"

Midnight followed Crescent's gaze and saw two figures standing there. Midnight growled lowly. "My favorite colors are black, red, and gold. I don't know what I want to evolve into I mean the Dark Eevee's evolutions are really cool. But I have no idea. What about you?" Midnight asked. Midnight touched her moon necklace.

Name: Tiger's Eye (Tiger, for short)
Species: Eevee
Role: Child
Parents: Terrance (Arcanine), Ruby (Flareon)
Moves: Quick Attack, Sand-Attack
Personality: Tiger has a tomboyish personality and enjoys getting dirty. She doesn't like being picked on and reacts strongly to teasing.
Dislikes: Teasing
Others: Tiger has a slight nick in her ear, wears a red scarf, and is slightly blind in one eye (her eye is glazed over and closed most of the time).

Tiger's Eye wandered the daycare, which was an entirely new environment for her. The grass gently tickled her feet. She glanced around with her one good eye. It was a challenge seeing the world through the other eye. Suddenly, she noticed a patch of fresh dirt on the ground. Her eye widened. She galloped towards the mass of soil and plummeted into it. Tiger boosted herself up after collecting a sum of dirt in her pelt.

"I honestly think I'm fine with anything, but that makes too of us. But I don't know what any of the evolutions of my region will look like. So I guess if I evolve we'll both be seeing whatever it is for the first time." she grinned gently. Following Midnight's gaze, suddenly she locked eyes with her parents. She grinned, exclaiming in French and running over to them.

Sammy hoisted her with his wing claws into the air, and Fletcher's shiny feathers sparkled. The tiny family chattered away, and Crescents face fell during parts of the conversation. However, by the end, she was a bit happier. She waved farewell to her parents as they flew off, and she turned back to Midnight.

"I did say I was adopted." she laughed quietly. "Apparently I need to spend the night here, some trainers managed to find our home so we need to move now. But they're thinking about staying closer to here! It's so far removed that humans haven't come here yet, so they think we might to permanently stay here!"

"Really? That's cool well maybe, if it's alright with your parents..." Midnight started. "Maybe they can adopt me to but I mean it's totally up to them it's fine with whatever answer!" Midnight said hoping that she didn't offend her or anything. "It's just that I haven't had a friend in a long time and I've never seen my parents...so" Midnight said sadly. "I'm sorry I never should have asked" Midnight said and touched her moon necklace. Midnight grabbed the book. "We should continue reading"

Crescent put her paw in the middle of the page to grab Midnight's attention, "Are you kidding?" she smiled, "My parents will adopt you on the spot once they meet you!" her bell rang as she looked Midnight in the eyes, "Besides, we're an odd pair from some far off land! We practically go together, yin and yang and whatever. Imagine what it'd be like to officially be able to call each other sisters!" she laughed happily. "Trust me, when they come here tomorrow morning, even if we have to beg them, you're coming home with us one way or another."

Midnight smiled, a true genuine smile. "Thank you, Crescent" Midnight said and they locked eyes for a minute. "Well let's continue reading and I'll stay here too" Midnight said happily.

Status
Not open for further replies.